Futa House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder, Chris," Natalie urged. "You don't need to be gentle with Sasha. She can take it. It's your first time. Enjoy yourself." She gave Sasha's butt a few smacks for emphasis.

Chris smiled shyly and followed Natalie's example, giving Sasha a few extra spanks. Sasha cooed in delight and arched her back even higher.

It didn't seem to matter how hard he pounded her ass, she kept it stuck up in the air, begging for more. He lost himself in the crazy thrill of going totally wild and succumbing to the most insane and lust-driven urges within.

"Aw hell yeah," Natalie breathed. She was unabashedly masturbating again, still occasionally squeezing or spanking Sasha as the mood took her.

All too soon, in Chris's mind, he felt an oncoming orgasm. He wanted to go longer, to fuck Sasha all night, but he also very much didn't want to stop or go slower, so he kept right on pounding her. Cum exploded inside her as he kept thrusting, and only at the end did he hold still, balls deep in her ass. He waited for a few moments, then finally, reluctantly, pulled free.

Natalie squealed and pulled Chris in for an excited hug and kiss on the cheek. "That was awesome!"

"Was it?" he said, just a little on the dazed side.

"Pretty good," Sasha confirmed as she stretched, then got up on her knees and sat back on her heels. "Of course, you just got me all horny."

"You were already horny," Natalie said. "You're always horny."

"Fine. Hornier, then." Sasha looked meaningfully back and forth from her cock to Chris. "Mind if I...?"

Chris nodded. "Yeah, alright."

He lay back while his legs were pinned back and his ass was warmed up in preparation of being filled with cock yet again. Perhaps due to his earlier troubles, Sasha was extra thorough about licking, fingering, and gently stretching his sore little bottom before finally getting to 'the good part.'

Natalie supervised at first in order to make sure Chris was doing ok. She couldn't just watch forever, though. She eventually straddled his head and sat on his face.

Chris was happy enough to kiss and lick Natalie's butthole, though was a bit confused and uncertain when she wiggled around so her balls were dangled in his face instead. Still, they were remarkably smooth and hairless, and somehow girly, despite not being a traditional part of female anatomy. He was brave and gave them a bit of a lick and suck, just to test. Natalie seemed to appreciate that, so he kept at it.

Chris alternated working her balls and butthole according to how she positioned herself above him. He fully expected to get throat-fucked sooner or later, and was proved absolutely correct. He gurgled and gagged a bit, but managed to take his double-penetration pretty well, he thought.

It didn't hurt that both Sasha and Natalie were worked up enough that they didn't last too long pounding his aching holes. He swallowed their pair of loads from both ends, then sagged in relief as he was vacated.

Chris didn't much feel like moving for a while afterward. Natalie and Sasha were perfectly happy to cuddle on either side of him, so it kind of worked out.

"It might be too early to call it," Natalie said, "but I'd say you survived your second day."

Chris nodded. "Mmhm."

"And you took an impressive amount of dick up your butt for your first day of anal training," Sasha said. "It might even be a record."

"God. Don't remind me," Chris said with a groan. "I'm gonna hurt tomorrow."

"We'll make sure to get you nice and warmed up first thing," Natalie said, as though somehow that would reassure him.

"Lots of stretching," Sasha added. "That's the key."

"Could we, perhaps, just not discuss it for a while?" Chris asked. "Let me pretend like I'm not going to be ruthlessly violated tomorrow by a horde of excitable futas?"

"Yeah, fair enough," Natalie said. "You just rest now."

She stroked Chris's hair and hummed a soothing melody. Sasha marred the maternal effect somewhat by occasionally feeling him up and, in particular, fondling and fingering his butt. Still, she was gentle, and it felt kind of nice, so he didn't say anything.

****

Part Three: Facing the Horde

****

Chris woke up snuggled between Natalie and Sasha. He'd apparently fallen asleep in their room.

Their warm skin and soft breasts were quite lovely against him. He could, however, also feel insistent erections jabbing him from both sides

"I think he's awake," Natalie whispered.

"Oh, good," Sasha replied. "I was tired of waiting."

Natalie pulled Chris to her breast and stroked his hair as Sasha slithered down the bed and stuck her face between his butt cheeks. Sasha was licking away at him before he even had his eyes open and clear.

"You're starting early," Chris grumbled.

"Not as early as you think," Natalie said. "You slept in. We didn't want to wake you. You were so cute and angelic. Plus, you needed the rest."

"Mmhm," Sasha concurred without her tongue leaving his butthole.

"Not to mention it's quite important we get you ready for the day," Natalie said. "We're planning on a gentle morning, but we do have to make sure you're all stretched out and prepped for new arrivals."

"Is that just an excuse to start butt-fucking me straight away?" Chris asked.

"No. Not just that."

Chris snuggled against Natalie and suckled at her offered breast while Sasha worked his bum and opened him up.

Sasha remained quite gentle and tender once she switched to her cock. Her movements were slow and pampering, seemingly much more about his comfort than her fun.

They eventually moved down to the common room, which in this case involved Sasha picking Chris up while still inside him, then carrying him all the way down to one of the couches.

It was quite a vulnerable feeling to be casually maneuvered like that while also being unclothed and exposed. Chris felt that he should have been horribly embarrassed about it, except that it was difficult to muster up any sense of shame around Natalie and Sasha in particular, or the other girls either. He'd been naked around and fucked by each and every one of them.

Sasha sat on the couch with Chris in her lap. He expected to get pounded at some point, but she just sat there, passively filling him up. He loved it.

His ass was so wonderfully full, and he wasn't getting torn apart by exuberant fucking. Not only that, but Sasha had her arms around him, holding him cozily against her soft, warm body. It was incredibly pleasant.

Natalie brought out some food and fed Chris breakfast while he remained in his 'booster seat.' Once he was done, things got a little more normal as she stood on the couch and slid her dick into his mouth to get sucked off.

Sasha was getting quite antsy by the time Natalie came down Chris's throat. She'd been remarkably restrained up until then, but she could only last so long.

"I need to fuck him," Sasha whined. "I need to."

"No, Sash," Natalie said. "You know that's not what this morning is about. Switch off, I'll take care of you."

"It's not the same," Sasha grumbled.

Nevertheless, she let Chris stand up, then vacated her seat for Tiffany, who had joined them after a quick breakfast of her own. Chris was reseated on Tiffany's cock, once again without any fucking occurring.

Natalie took one for the team and bent over the couch to let Sasha pound her ass for a while. Chris found the sight absolutely fascinating and watched with wide eyes until Sasha finally unloaded in her friend's butt.

"I'm pretty sure you guys don't really need me as much as you say you do," Chris said as Sasha was busy wiping off her softening dick.

"Like hell," Natalie said. "You think I want to do that every day?"

"Yeah, really," Sasha said as though Chris's suggestion was kind of dumb. "I only fucked Nat 'cause we gotta keep you in good shape today as much as possible. It wasn't like that's what I wanted."

Chris didn't understand, but he was pretty sure further arguing wasn't going to change much of anything. Personally, he found girl butts far more interesting and attractive than his own, but they all clearly felt differently.

Beth and Layla finally dragged themselves out of bed. They wanted a go on Chris, but Natalie absolutely refused them the use of his ass. They felt that was unfair, since Tiffany got to snuggle her cock up in it, but eventually grudgingly agreed that she wasn't actually fucking their boytoy, so it didn't really count.

Chris ended up sucking off the twins one after the other, which they appreciated, even if it wasn't what they really wanted.

The girls took it in turns through the morning to be Chris's bum stretchers. There was no proper fucking allowed at all, mainly just filling him up, with occasional gentle movements being permitted.

Chris's ass had never been anywhere near so relaxed and massaged in his life. He had an amazing several hours just sitting on cocks and chilling.

He basically forgot that they were expecting more housemates to show up, and was startled when the front door burst open. A girl rushed in, head swiveling every which way until she spied Chris. Her eyes lit up like precious gems catching the fiery midday sun.

"Boytoy!"

"Oh," said Chris. "That's how it's going to be."

Naturally none of the other girls lifted a finger to help him as the new futa dragged him off of Natalie's cock and up the stairs. They all just thought it was funny. Jerks.

"Which room's yours?" the girl asked. "Nevermind," she said before Chris could answer. "Must be this one."

"Um," said Chris. "Don't you want to-"

"It's been a brutal summer," the girl carried on like he hadn't even spoken. She pulled off her clothes with a determined efficiency. "Would you believe none of the boys I used to play with came home during the summer? Fucking ridiculous."

"Well," said Chris. "I-"

"Mom and Dad were all 'you can go a few months without' like it's just that easy." The girl shrugged. "They never really understood."

She was already naked. She clearly had no qualms at all about stripping in front of someone she'd literally only just met. Her cock was savagely erect, and drooling precum at a rate Chris had never imagined possible. She didn't seem to have exaggerated how badly she needed this.

Chris lay down on his bed and presented his ass. The girl followed swiftly behind to inspect her prize.

"Aw," she cooed. "It's so pretty. It's even gaping open for me."

She ran her finger over Chris's butthole, prodding at his entrance. His warm-ups that morning had done their work.

"Goddamn you got a cute little butt," the girl said as she lubed herself up.

With only a bit more fawning and admiration, she plunged her needy cock into Chris's ass. He groaned, but not as loud as she did. She sounded so happy he almost thought she was cumming purely from her initial entry. However, no great spurts of semen filled up his bum, and she soon began pistoning her hips at a still-desperate pace.

"I, uh, don't think I caught your name," Chris said conversationally once he'd adjusted to the frantic thrusting.

The girl slowed a bit as she let out a short giggle. "Oops, my bad. Not very good manners, huh? I probably should have introduced myself before going balls deep in your sweet tushy."

"It happens," Chris said politely, though he was pretty sure it actually didn't.

"I'm Kelly," the girl said before ramping up her speed again.

"Chris."

"Yeah, I know. I heard all about you." Kelly keened wildly as she pounded him particularly fiercely for a moment. "You're even more adorable than I expected. And your ass... I mean, goddamn, dude."

Chris flushed at the compliments. He was beginning to really believe words like 'cute' and 'adorable' were good things when coming from futas.

Kelly kept fucking him like it was her last day on Earth. He began to ache slightly after a while, but it was manageable. He actually thought there was a fair chance he'd get through the day without crying, although that did depend on Kelly finishing up at some point. For having supposedly abstained for so long, she certainly wasn't shooting off particularly quickly.

Her orgasm, when it finally arrived, was absolutely massive. It seemed to go on forever, flooding Chris's butt with her hot cum. He half-expected it to rush back out in a river when she pulled her cock free afterward.

"Fuuuccck," Kelly sighed contentedly. "That hit the spot." She spanked Chris's butt affectionately. "Thanks, dude."

"You're welcome," Chris said. "But you know it's only once for right now, right?"

"Don't worry, I am aware. I jerked off, like, four times before we got here to make sure it'd last."

"Well that's, like, cheating, isn't it?"

Kelly giggled unselfconsciously. "Whatever I gotta do, man. Though I kinda wish I didn't have to do it in the car on the way here. Mom and Dad weren't happy about that."

Chris tried to formulate a response to the scenario Kelly had just presented, and failed miserably. "I see," was all he could think to say.

"Anyway, speaking of, better go find the 'rents. Get my stuff all stored away in my room. See ya around, hot stuff."

Chris only just had time to get out of bed and hit the bathroom before another new girl arrived and took him right back to bed. He caught the names of the next few before or while they pounded his ass; Lily, Talia, and Alanna, but the trickle of arrivals became a river, and he stopped bothering to try and keep up.

Girlcock after girlcock went up his ass, and occasionally down his throat depending on how backed up the line was. A couple of them claimed they wanted his mouth first anyway, so that kind of worked out.

Chris's bum was a sloppy, gaping mess by the time the new group had gone through. He was sore and exhausted, but at no point had he felt like he couldn't take it.

He didn't even look up as another pair padded into the room. He assumed they must just be stragglers, since he'd lost count a while back. The two quiet futas paused for a moment at the side of his bed, then there was a muffled curse before they each chose and end.

Chris had a sneaking suspicion a that point, and lifted his head. It was, indeed, Beth positioning herself at his mouth, and Layla behind.

"Did you seriously lose at rock, paper, scissors again?" Chris mumbled.

Beth rolled her eyes. "Every time. I swear."

"Then why do you keep using that method?"

"'Cause Layla gets cranky otherwise."

"Do not," Layla protested as she worked her cock into Chris's well used and lubricated butthole.

Chris groaned in a mixture of pleasure and ache as Layla buried her shaft in his bottom. "I guess this means you guys all get to use me again."

"Yep yep," Beth said as she fed him her cock in turn. "We all decided it was probably wise to let Layla have the first go since she's still annoyed at not getting a good fuck in this morning. I was a bit biased 'cause it got me a turn quicker too."

"Whatever," said Layla. Though, indeed, she was picking up speed and going at Chris pretty hard and needily.

The sisters gave Chris a good double-fucking, and eventually blew their loads inside him. Beth, as usual, let Layla cum first, then swapped holes with her before cumming too.

Chris was made to clean both their cocks with his mouth once they were finished. There was a particularly egregious mess thanks to the sheer quantity of futa-cum that had been unleashed in his ass, which had subsequently covered any further penises that were inserted.

After the satisfied twins took their leave, Chris rather stiffly made his way to the bathroom. He noted as he limped along the hallway that the house had more ambient noise to it now that it was nearer to its intended capacity. He paused at the balcony overlooking the ground floor and took in the sight of a whole array of half-naked futas hanging out and milling around. It was quite something.

The bathroom was nearly empty when he arrived. Only Tiffany, the quietest of the elders, was using it at the time. It was still a bit disorienting to Chris to walk into the bathroom and find it occupied by one or more girls. He'd eventually get used to that, as he would many other things, he was sure.

"Everyone must've had their turn, huh?" Tiffany said as she glanced over at Chris.

"Pretty well," he said. "Sasha'll be looking for me soon. And Nat too, probably." He winced slightly as he felt his well-used bottom. "I was gonna take a break while I can. I need to pee. And maybe try and get some of this cum out of my butt. There's, like, a lot in there."

Tiffany nodded as she finished up and washed her hands. Curiously, she approached Chris despite his stated intent to simply use the bathroom for its intended purpose.

"A lot, you say?" she said.

"Well, yeah. I lost track, but over a dozen loads, I'd guess."

"And most of 'em from backed-up balls," Tiffany mused.

Chris didn't know what was happening, but he didn't resist when he was led into one of the shower stalls. A shower honestly wouldn't hurt after the fuck-session he'd been through.

The warm water cascading down his body felt nice. It soothed his aching muscles, though a hot bath might have been better. He didn't even mind getting pushed against one of the walls, and braced himself for what he assumed was going to be yet another use of his tired butt. At least didn't think it was going to be a hard pounding, since Tiffany had always been gentle before.

Tiffany knelt behind him and traced a soft finger around his butthole. "You're still so opened up," she said with a tinge of awe in her voice.

"Yeah, I know. I'm hoping that's not permanent."

"It won't be. It'll tighten back up if it gets a proper chance. Boys are stretchy." Tiffany ran her finger along his upper thigh. "Cum's been leaking out already," she observed.

"Uh huh."

Chris didn't think much of what she was saying until he felt her tongue on his inner thigh, then gliding upward toward his ass. She lapped at his butt crack, then his sore and gaping little hole.

"Are you licking cum out of my ass?" Chris asked.

"Maybe."

She definitely was. Her nimble tongue flicked again and again at Chris's butthole, and eventually worked its way inside him. She drilled as deep as she could and sucked up any cum she could find.

It was quite weird and not what Chris had been expecting, but it wasn't at all a bad feeling. Her tongue was soft and pleasant on his abused asshole, and she was helping him get cleaned up, in a way.

Tiffany licked and sucked Chris's butthole a while longer, to the point where he was pretty sure she'd found every bit of reachable cum there was. Granted, some of it was pretty deep in there and might still be trickling out.

Chris braced himself as Tiffany rose and pressed her steely cock to his butthole that had just begun to think it was safe. She pushed inside him and gently rocked her hips in long, slow strokes.

He was pretty horny himself. He'd cum a few times during the day-long anal gangbang, but not for a while now, and Tiffany's luxuriously soft reaming was hitting quite a few of the right places.

Chris came against the shower wall, and Tiffany anally milked every last bit out of him. He got a bit wobbly at that point, but she supported him and held him place while she continued to use his butt for her pleasure. She was surprisingly steady despite having to partly hold him upright.

Tiffany tenderly fucked Chris a while longer, then held herself fully inside him as her hot cum spurted into his ass. He luxuriated in the feel of being so nicely filled, and of having her soft breasts squishing against his back.

A sudden flood of warmth inside him startled him slightly, and for a second he was amazed that Tiffany was still cumming, let alone to such excess. He soon realized it wasn't cum at all.

"Are you peeing in my butt?" Chris asked.

1...678910...19