Future Shock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, you okay?" he asked.

She didn't answer, just gasped and continued playing with herself. Carefully positioning his fingers on the control, Richard hit the pause button and then asked again.

"Mom, you okay?"

"Richard," Sara gasped, trying to orient herself. "What, what, what's happening?" she asked, realizing that she was half naked and that her hand was jammed between her legs. "What..."

But she didn't finish her question because Richard hit the resume button on his control. Her face contorted and she arched her back, once again in the throes of her ecstasy.

"Mom, are you okay?" he asked. "Can I help you?"

"Unghh, Richard," Sara gasped, "oohh, yes, help," she said, her hand between her legs increasing its speed. "I don't -- what's -- yes, help me," she moaned, pinching her nipple and pulling on it.

"Uh, sure, Mom," Richard said. "How can I help?"

"Unggghh," Sara groaned. "Oh, yes," she said, rubbing her pussy.

"Like this?" Richard said, nervously putting his hands on either side of her, his fingers entwined in the sides of her bathing suit.

"Ohhhh, yes," Sara breathed, arching her hips.

As she lifted her hips up off the lounger, Richard slid her bathing suit down to her knees, then pulled it down to her ankles, pulling it off her feet, leaving her naked on the lounger. He just stared at his naked mother laying on the lounger, her legs spread and her hands busy in her pussy. He hadn't realized it before, but her pussy lips were shaved smooth as a baby's ass and he could see her fingers sliding between them and into her pussy. He watched her for a minute or so, then pushed the pause button again.

"Mom, are you okay?" he asked as her eyes cleared and she struggled to regain her equilibrium.

"Richard, what..." she began to ask, then realized that she was laying totally naked on the lounger, two fingers shoved up into her pussy. "Oh, my god," she began as Richard pushed the resume button on his control.

Immediately Sara groaned and began to slide her fingers in and out of her pussy. Richard just stared, mesmerized as he watched his mother, the idol of his dreams, playing with herself as he stood there and watched.

"Mom, what can I do?" he asked, feeling his cock growing in his pants.

"Oh, god, no control," she gasped as she continued to play with herself.

"Can I help?" Richard asked, hesitantly reaching down and letting his hand cover one of her breasts.

"Yes, that's...oh, yes," she exclaimed as Richard squeezed her breast, feeling her in his hand. "Oh, yes," she moaned, her fingers busy between her legs.

"How can I help you, Mom?" he asked, dropping to his knees next to her lounger.

Without answering, Sara put her hand behind his neck, pulling his face down until it was mashed against her breast. Not needing any advice, Richard opened his mouth and sucked her huge nipple into his mouth, almost cumming as he tasted his mother's breast for the first time since he had been a baby. He loved the feeling and taste and texture of her nipple as he sucked on it, lightly chewing it as she continued to hold his face firmly against her.

Slowly, Richard let his hand slide from the edge of the lounger to his mother's leg just below the knee. Not feeling any resistance, he slowly slid his hand upwards until he felt the moistness of her pussy against his fingers. He could feel his mother's fingers sliding in and out of her pussy as he continued to suck on her nipples. Slowly he let his fingers slide up until they were between her pussy lips, feeling her fingers sliding back and forth against his as she pumped herself.

Richard couldn't believe how it felt as his fingers slid in between her pussy lips, so warm and soft and wet. He hadn't stopped sucking on her nipples the whole time as his hand moved stealthily into her pussy. Then he felt his mother pushing on his head, pushing him away from her breasts, down towards her pussy. He willingly let her push his head until his nose was tickled by the sparse hair above her pussy. He could smell her excitement and it made his cock throb all the more.

"Yes, suck me," Sara moaned as she pushed her son's face towards her pussy. "Suck me."


Absolutely willingly, Richard planted his mouth on his mother's pussy, tasting her and almost cumming in his pants at the same time. He couldn't believe it as she held his face firmly against her pussy. He let his tongue probe between her pussy lips, really tasting her for the first time. He liked the flavor and continued to slide his tongue between her pussy lips, sliding it up and down, feeling her clit and also the depression that was her hole.

As he began to suck on his mother's pussy, Richard felt her slide her hand up his leg until she had grasped his cock which was totally hard. In response he just stuck his tongue further up into her pussy, slurping at the juices that were beginning to flow. When she pulled his bathing suit aside and released his cock, Richard stifled his groan by chewing on her distended clit, eliciting a loud groan from his mother.

Wanting to continue his experiment, yet unwilling to stop, Richard reached for his control. Pushing on the pause button, he lifted his face from his mother's pussy.

"Mom, are you okay?" he asked, feeling her squeezing his cock.

"Oh, Richard, what's happening to me?" she gasped, freezing, his cock in her hand.

"You asked me," Richard responded, sliding his tongue between her pussy lips.

"But this is wrong," Sara cried, trying to push herself away.

But just at this moment Richard pushed the resume button and Sara groaned, arching her pussy up against his mouth as he sucked on her. Richard couldn't believe how sweet and tasty his mother's pussy was. It was so warm and juicy as he stuck his tongue as far up inside her as possible. He could taste her juices getting thicker and filling her pussy even more and he realized that she was going to cum. His mother continued to jerk on his cock while he sucked her pussy. Then he captured her clit between his lips, teasing it with his tongue. She moaned even louder and then her whole body began to shake. Richard slid his tongue down into her hole, gluing his mouth to her pussy as he sucked at the juices that were pouring from her as she came. He couldn't believe how delicious this was as he drank her cum cocktail.

Wanting to test things again, Richard pushed the pause button while still sucking his mother's cumming pussy.

"Oh, oh, oh," Sara gasped as she convulsively gripped his cock, her pussy pressed up against her son's mouth as he sucked on her. "What -- no, no, not right," she cried, not releasing him.

"You taste so good, Mom," Richard said, licking her pussy again.

"Oh, Richard, no, no....yes, yes," she cried as he pressed the resume button, holding his head tightly against her pussy as his tongue slithered in and out.

Finally Richard pushed himself to his feet, his cock still gripped in his mother's hand. She pulled him closer, opening her mouth and swallowing his entire cock into her throat. Richard almost exploded right then and there as she began to noisily suck on him. He pressed the pause button the next time his mother buried her nose against his belly to see how she'd react.

"No, no," Sara said, realizing that it was her son's cock she had buried in her mouth.

As she started to pull away, Richard hit the resume button once more and immediately she sucked his cock into her mouth again, moaning and groaning. Richard felt his balls churning and knew that he was about to cum. He couldn't believe that his beautiful mother was about to suck him off. He felt his balls spasm and then jets of hot cum were shooting from his cock into his mother's eagerly sucking mouth. He thought he was going to cum forever as she lustily sucked on him. As he felt his orgasm subsiding, Richard hit the pause button once more. Sara's eyes got wide as she realized what was happening but this time she didn't stop, she just continued to suck the last of the cum from his cock.

When she finished, she let his cock fall from her mouth and hands, a look of confusion and embarrassment on her face.

"Richard, I don't know what's happened to me," she said, cum smeared across her face and dribbling down her chin, her eyes filling with tears.

"It's okay, Mom," he replied. "It felt great. And your pussy tasted so good."

"But this is wrong," she cried. "You're my son. I'm married."

"Yeah, we both know how married dad is, don't we?" he asked. "I love you and you love me. He doesn't know what he's missing."

"I've got to get dressed," Sara said, looking around wildly. "Put that away," she said, gesturing to his cock. "Your father might walk in any moment."

"You know he won't be here anytime soon," Richard said, tucking his cock back into his bathing suit and then bending down to pick up the bottom to his mother's suit.

"Give me that," Sara demanded, holding out her hand for her suit.

"Let me just taste your pussy once more," Richard implored, holding her suit out of her reach.

"Richard, stop this," Sara said, the color rising in her cheeks as she sat naked in front of her son.

"Please," Richard said, reaching down to pick up his towel and pushing the resume button on his control.

"Oh, Richard," Sara sighed as he parted her knees and lowered his face once again to her sweet tasting pussy.

She gently held his head while his tongue slithered up into her pussy, drinking up her juices. Surreptitiously Richard pushed the stop button while he sucked his mother's pussy.

"Richard, you've got to stop this," Sara said, regaining her senses and pulling his face up from between her legs.

"Don't you like it?" Richard asked, a smile on his pussy juice covered face.

"That's not the point," Sara replied. "You're my son."

"I like eating your pussy," Richard said. "And I liked it when you sucked my cock, too."

"I'm going in now," Sara said, flustered, grabbing her suit from him and getting to her feet.

Richard smiled as he watched his naked mother quickly walking to the house. This had worked better than he had ever imagined. He had gotten to suck his beautiful mother's pussy and she had sucked his cock. He fleetingly wondered if they'd ever see the gardener again as he went into the house, going to his own room to work on his control, modifying it and simplifying the way it worked. He realized that he would want to program it for different people, as he assumed that everyone would have a slightly different frequency. When he finally figured out how to have the control oscillate between different settings, he realized that he was ready for another type of test. But now he needed another person's DNA to test it with.

Tired from all the activity that morning and from wracking his brain to figure out some of his programming programs, Richard lay down on his bed to take a nap. He woke up a couple of hours later when he heard a light knocking on his bedroom door.

"Richard, it's time for lunch," he heard his mother's voice say.

"Is dad here?" he asked, stretching in his bed.

"No, he's not," he barely heard his mother reply.

"I can't hear what you're saying," Richard said. "The door's not locked."

He held his breath, waiting to see if his mother would open the door. He was rubbing his cock through his bathing suit as he waited. Sure enough, slowly the door opened and his mother appeared in the doorway. She still had her robe on and Richard imagined that she either still had her bathing suit on underneath it or maybe even nothing.

"Now, what about dad?" he asked, his hand wrapping around the control next to him on the bed.

He could see that her eyes went to his crotch where his cock had begun to harden and was sticking out against the material of his bathing suit. He let his hand slide down and slip inside his suit, obviously grabbing his cock.

"Richard, you shouldn't do that," Sara said to him, her eyes never leaving him.

"Why don't you come in and help me," he suggested, pressing the button on the remote at the same time that he pulled his cock from his suit.

He saw his mother's eyes glaze as he pressed the button and her hands clutched at her robe.

"Oh, Richard," she groaned, slowly moving into the room towards his bed.

Her hands dropped from the front of her robe as she got to the edge of his bed and he could see that she was indeed naked underneath. He watched as she dropped to her knees and bent over, opening her mouth and taking his cock in. He watched as she sucked on him for a couple of minutes, then he sat up, lifting her face from his lap. Getting quickly to his feet, he pulled his mother to hers and slid her robe from her body, leaving her standing naked in front of him.

Then pulling her onto the bed with him, he positioned her so that her pussy was right over his face and he felt her suck him back into her mouth as he stuck his tongue once again into her sweet bald pussy. He loved being in a 69 with his mother and he eagerly sucked her pussy, chewing on her clit as he tried to make her cum. He was quickly rewarded as she groaned and pressed her pussy even more firmly against his face as he drank up her juices. When he had finished sucking up all of her cum, he pushed and pulled, getting her to change positions so that she was laying on top of him, her breasts pressing into his chest.

He was rewarded when she lowered her face to his, kissing him long and deep, their tongues intertwining as they sucked on each other. Richard could feel his cock sticking up between them, pressing against her belly as they kissed.

"Oh, Richard, I want you, I want you," she moaned, reaching down between their bodies to grasp his cock in her hand.

"Fuck me, mom," Richard said to his mother, kissing her again. "Fuck me."

Kissing him fiercely, Sara pushed herself to an upright position straddling her son, her pussy sliding on his cock that stuck up between them almost to his belly button. Richard reached up and grabbed her super hard and erect nipples between his fingers, pinching them and pulling on them. Sara moaned as she slid her pussy back and forth on Richard's cock, making it slick. Then bringing one knee up and planting her foot on the bed next to his hip, Sara reached down and grabbed her son's raging cock in her hand, positioning it between her smooth pussy lips at the entrance to her hole.

Richard was holding his breath in anticipation as he watched his mother slowly lower her pussy onto his cock, inch by inch until it had completely disappeared into her pussy. Richard couldn't believe how good it felt when his mother's pussy enveloped his cock. It was so warm and moist and he could feel her muscles clamping onto his cock as it nestled deep inside her pussy.


Like a madwoman, Sara began to slide her hips back and forth as she began to fuck her son. Richard couldn't believe what it felt like as his cock slid in and out of his mother's pussy as she fucked him. He watched her breasts swinging from her chest as she rode him with her mouth open, gasping each time his cock slid completely into her pussy. Richard knew that he was going to cum soon, so he gripped the control in one hand and with the other reached down between his mother's legs and began to rub her clit as she continued to ride him.

She was moaning and groaning as she thrashed his cock with her pussy. She felt herself beginning to cum at the same time she felt Richard's cock swell inside of her. Just as his balls exploded, sending hot cum shooting into his mother's pussy, Richard pressed the pause button on his control. Sara's eyes cleared and she got her bearings, realizing that her son's cock was spurting cum into her pussy as she sat on top of him. She cried out, trying to push herself away, but Richard gripped her by the hips, holding her firmly atop his cock as he continued to cum inside of her.

"Richard, no, no, stop," Sara cried, her shame and embarrassment obvious on her face as she struggled to push away from her son's cock.

"Oh, mom, I love your pussy," Richard said, holding her tightly against him. "Do you like my cock inside of you?" he asked, pressing the resume button at the same time.

"Oh, Richard, yes, yes, I love your cock," Sara gasped, her eyes glazing again. "So big, so deep," she moaned, her pussy clamping onto his cock as she milked the last of his cum.

"Suck my cock, mom," Richard said, releasing her hips.

"Yes, yes, suck your big, beautiful cock," Sara panted, sliding off of his cock and down his body. "Mmmm, suck this beautiful cock," she said, grasping his slippery cock in her hands and inhaling it into her mouth.

Richard watched in shock as his mother sucked on his cum-covered cock, slurping the juices off of him as she sucked him into her throat. When she was almost finished, Richard pressed the stop button on his control. Again, Sara's face was a study in contrasts as she realized that she was sucking her son's cock that was covered with both of their cum. Lifting her face from his cock, but not releasing it from her hand, Sara looked at Richard with a stricken look on her face.

"Oh, Richard, I don't know what's happening to me," she lamented.

"Mom, it's okay," Richard said. "I love sucking and fucking with you."

"But I don't know what's going on," she complained, her eyes filling with tears.

"Mom, you just came in to get me for lunch and you fucked my brains out," Richard said. "It was fantastic. I loved it. And then you sucked my cock clean for me," he said, smiling at her.

"But I don't know what I'm doing," Sara said, her hand still wrapped around Richard's cock.

"Whatever you say, just keep doing it," Richard laughed. "I mean, you've got me hard again," he said. "Can I fuck you again?"

"What?" Sara asked, flustered, realizing that she had been holding his cock in her hand and was gently working it.

"Come on, let me fuck you once more before dad gets home," Richard implored, his hand resting on the control.

"This has to stop," Sara said, releasing his cock and pushing herself up.

"Are you sure?" Richard asked, pressing the button on his control.

Sara's eyes glazed and suddenly she was grasping Richard's cock again.

"Yes, Richard, fuck me again. Fuck me," she said, opening her mouth and engulfing his cock.


"Well, since you insist," Richard chuckled, watching his cock disappear into his mother's mouth.

When Sara had sucked him for a minute or so, Richard gently pried her face from his cock, getting to his feet and standing by the bed. Positioning his mother on her hands and knees on the bed, her bald pussy pointing at him, he pressed his cock into her pussy, watching as inch after inch of it disappeared into her. Sara was moaning and thrusting back at him, out of control as she writhed on his cock. Richard fucked her with abandon, slamming his cock in and out of her pussy, loving the way it felt, all velvety and warm. Several times Richard would turn off the remote control, seeing if it made any difference. Each time it would take longer for Sara to react to her freedom, and when she would start to pull away or say anything, Richard would resume control, enjoying the power he had over her. When he felt himself ready to cum, Richard pulled his cock from his mother's pussy and urged her to turn around, where he fed his gooey cock into his mother's eager mouth. He came almost instantly, filling his mother's mouth with his hot seed as she greedily gulped at it, swallowing every bit. When he had finished cumming and Sara was just sucking on him, trying to coax just a little more cum from his cock, he turned off the remote.

"Oh, Richard, what's happening to me?" she asked, not releasing his cock, licking it and sucking it into her mouth.

"I love the way you suck me, mom," he said. "And I think you like it, too, don't you?"