Future Shock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is so wrong," Sara said, still sucking on him. "I don't understand."

"Well, I don't care," Richard said. "But I think we'd better stop now, dad's going to be home any minute."

"Oh, god, your father," Sara said, releasing his cock and staring at him. "What will I tell him?"

"Why tell him anything?" Richard asked, staring at her. "He's always fucking some girl at the office. Why shouldn't you get some pleasure, too?"

"What will I do?" Sara cried, looking panic stricken.

"Look, when he gets home, he always goes to the bedroom to change, right?" he asked. "Well, when he does, fuck his brains out. Maybe that way he won't have anything left for his girlfriend and you'll get some cock that you deserve."

"Where did you learn to think and talk like this?" Sara said as she got to her feet, reaching for her robe.

"Go on, it'll be okay," Richard said, putting an arm around her shoulders, his other hand slipping between her legs to stroke her wet pussy.

"Stop that now," Sara said, moving away from him.

"When he leaves in the morning, I'll come to you," Richard said, "before I go to school."

"What do you mean?" Sara asked, flushing.

"I think you know," Richard replied, hitting the remote for just a couple of seconds, long enough to cause Sara's knees to weaken.

"I've got to go," Sara said, moving by him to the door.

"I just heard his car," Richard said. "If you hurry, you'll make it to your room before he does."

"Oh, my god," Sara said, a stricken look on her face as she rushed out the door.

"Just do to him what you did to me and you'll have no problems," Richard said to her retreating form as she ran down the hallway.


He waited until he heard his father come into the house, and then a minute or so later he carefully crept down the hallway to his parents' bedroom, listening at the door. He heard his parents talking, then he heard the bed squeak and he knew that everything was okay. Smiling, he went back to his own room, thinking about tomorrow.

They ate dinner together and Richard was amused by how silent both of his parents were. His attempts to engage either of them in conversation failed, so they basically ate in silence. But after dinner his father didn't go to the office to work, he disappeared into his bedroom, his mother following. Satisfied that his plan was working, Richard went to his room to work on his plans for tomorrow.

In the morning Richard heard his father leave, the car pulling out the driveway. Picking up his remote, he went down the hallway to his parents' room, softly knocking on the door.

"Yes, what is it?" he heard his mother's voice sleepily ask.

"It's me," Richard replied. "Can I come in?"

"What is it, Richard?" Sara said.

"I just want to see you," he replied. "Is that okay?" he asked, opening the door.

"Come in then," Sara said, pulling the sheet up to her chin as he stepped into the room. "What is it?"

"I just wanted to see how you were doing," he explained, walking over to stand by the bed near her. "Did you have a nice night?"

"Yes, thank you," Sara replied, blushing slightly as she remembered.

"Did dad fuck you?" he asked, leering at her.

"Richard, how dare you talk to me that way," Sara said indignantly.

"Let's see," Richard said, suddenly grabbing the covers and pulling them off of his mother, only to reveal that she was totally naked in the bed.

"What do you think you're doing?" Sara said, shocked by his bold behavior, trying to pull the covers back over her nakedness.

"You said you'd fuck me after dad left this morning," he replied, pressing a button on his remote.

"Oh, Richard, what are you doing to me?" Sara moaned, feeling her whole body become alive. "What are you doing?" she said again, sitting up and pulling him towards her.

"Here," Richard said, pulling his cock out from his shorts, "try this."

"Mmm," Sara said, engulfing his cock in her mouth.

"That's nice, mom," Richard commented, his hands entwined in her hair, "but I want to fuck you. Lay back," he said, gently pushing her back on the bed. "Yeah, like this," he said, grabbing her ankles and putting them on his shoulders.

He could see right into her pussy, see the cum that his father had left there. Rubbing his cock between her bald pussy lips, Richard slipped inside of his mother's pussy, sinking all the way in and hearing her sigh as he bottomed out. Holding her ankles out in front of himself and well apart, Richard slid his big cock in and out of his mother's pussy, watching her as she played with her nipples, pinching them and pulling on them. When he felt himself ready to cum, he pulled his mother into a sitting position in front of him, sliding his gooey cock into her open and ready mouth where his balls exploded, filling her mouth with his hot cum.

It was at this point that Richard hit the pause button on the remote, but this time Sara did not relax one bit the intensity with which she was sucking her son's cock, swallowing his cum as he filled her mouth. When he had finished cumming and Sara had sucked the last of his cum and swallowed it, Richard tilted her face up to his.

"You are just incredible," he said. "I just love this."

"Yes, well," Sara stammered, coming to her senses. "Maybe you should go now so I can take a shower," she suggested, staring at his cock in her face.

"Okay," Richard agreed, "until later, that is. Okay?"

"Yes, later," Sara said, not really hearing him.

Richard had just tucked his cock into his shorts as he opened the door to step out into the hallway. He almost ran over Juanita, the maid who came twice a week to clean the house. She stopped short, her hand going to her face as she saw him standing there only in his shorts.

"Oh, hi, Juanita," Richard said, smiling. "Sorry about that. I should watch where I'm going," he said, reaching out and plucking a long black hair from her shoulder. "Looks like you've lost one," he said, holding it up for her to see. "Well, I'll see you later," he said, strolling down the hall to his own room, her hair in his hand.

It didn't take Richard long to get cleaned up and dressed to go to school, and for once he was on time. He diligently applied himself, eager for his chance in the lab. Once he got there, he had Juanita's DNA mapped and programmed into his remote. Now he just had to get home before she left for the day. He finally had his chance to leave and he did, getting home as quickly as possible, pleased to see that Juanita was still there working.

"Hi, Juanita," he said, going up to her. "How's your day been?"

"Well, okay, I guess," she said, wiping her forehead with the back of her hand. "It's a big house."

"Yeah, I know," Richard laughed. "Hey, if you don't mind, will you bring me and my mother a pitcher of lemonade out by the pool. And bring yourself a glass too, okay?"

"Sure," Juanita agreed, smiling. "I could use a break."

Richard went and found his mother sitting in the living room reading a magazine.

"Hi, mom," he said, bending over and kissing her cheek, letting his hands rest on her shoulders. "Nice day?"

"Quiet," she replied. "But what about you? How was school?"

"Great," he said. "I asked Juanita to make up a pitcher of lemonade to bring out by the pool. Want some?"

"Oh, Richard, that's a great idea," she said, getting to her feet.

"That's okay," he said, letting his hand slide from her shoulder down her back to brush across her ass. "I want to see her take her clothes off for us," he said, smiling.

"You what?" Sara asked, looking at him.

"Do you think she will?" he asked.

"Well, why should she?" Sara asked him, puzzled by this.

"You did," he said, smiling at her. "Why shouldn't she?"

Sara opened her mouth to reply, then thought better of it, just shook her head as they sat down by the pool. Shortly Juanita came out with the tray of lemonade, setting it down on the table. Sara looked at her carefully, wondering why Richard had made the comment he had.

"Juanita," Richard began as she poured the lemonade, "would you mind taking your clothes off?"

"Excuse me?" she said, turning to look at him. "You want me to take my clothes off?"

"Well, if you don't mind," Richard said, pressing a button on the remote in his pocket.

"Oh, oh, I, I.." Juanita stammered, a glazed expression crossing her face.

"Would you like me to help you?" Richard asked, standing up.


"I, I, I feel like..." Juanita tried to say, hugging herself with her arms.

Sara watched in amazement as Richard gently unzipped Juanita's uniform from behind, pushing it down over her hips to the ground where she stepped out of it, standing there in her bra, panties, and shoes. Richard stood in front of her, reaching around behind to open her bra. Juanita just leaned up against him, molding her body to his.

"Your panties now," Richard whispered into her ear, flicking it with his tongue. "Your panties."

Moaning, Juanita pushed her panties to the floor, stepping out of them to reveal her thick, black bush between her legs. Her big, heavy breasts had large dark nipples that were sticking up hard and straight at the end.

"See, mom, she didn't mind," Richard said, turning to smile at his open-mouthed mother. "She has a nice body, too, doesn't she?" Richard asked, standing behind Juanita and reaching around under her arms to cup her breasts in his hands, rolling the nipples between his fingers as Juanita leaned against him moaning.

"Richard, what are you doing?" Sara asked finally, her cheeks flaming as she watched her son play with the suddenly uncontrollably sensual maid.

"Take off your clothes, mom," Richard said, letting one hand slide down Juanita's stomach to slip between her legs and feel the warmth inside her pussy lips.

"What are you talking about?" Sara asked indignantly, standing up.

"Here, I'll help," Richard said, releasing Juanita and pressing his remote again, then moving over to his now helpless mother.

It took him only a minute and he then had both his mother, blonde with a shaved pussy, and Juanita, black hair and a big full bush between her legs, completely naked. It was quite a contrast. He pulled the three of them into a huddle, their arms around each other, kissing first his mother on one side, then Juanita on the other, his hands sliding down their backs to their asses. Then he encouraged them to kiss each other and they did, so out of control were they. Richard slipped out of the huddle, leaving them in each other's arms kissing, their hands wandering over each other's bodies, feeling and exploring as Richard quickly undressed.

Moving back over to them, Richard gently pulled them down onto the pool deck, easily manipulating them so that they lay with their faces between each other's legs. With no prompting from him, they each began to eat the pussy in front of them. Richard loved seeing his mother's pink tongue slipping in and out of Juanita's dark pussy. He could see her glazed eyes as she slurped at Juanita's furry muff. Moving around so that he could see Juanita sucking his mother's pussy, Richard was amazed at the fervor with which she ate her pussy. She was using both of her hands to hold Sara's pussy lips wide open, her fingers and tongue all sliding in and out of her hole. She was actually making noises as she sucked, noises of lust and pleasure.

Moving back around to where his mother was sucking on Juanita's pussy, Richard knelt down with his knees on either side of his mother's head, his balls resting on her face. Rubbing his cock in between Juanita's pussy lips, feeling his mother's tongue licking him as well as Juanita, he slowly began to push his cock into Juanita's pussy, feeling the incredible warmth and wetness of her pussy as his cock slowly slid all the way in. Now Juanita was like an animal, growling as she continued to suck Sara's pussy, but also writhing on his cock as he began to fuck her, pressing back against him, her pussy muscles seeming to milk his cock. Every few strokes Richard would let his cock slip from Juanita's pussy into his mother's mouth so she could suck on him, then he would slam it back into Juanita, loving the feel of her pussy as it clasped his cock.


When he finally felt himself ready to cum, Richard buried his cock deep inside of Juanita's pussy, feeling his balls explode and cum shoot into her. Juanita was grinding her ass against him, milking his cock as he filled her pussy with cum. When he finished cumming, he slowly slid his cock from Juanita's pussy, letting if fall all gooey into his mother's open and waiting mouth. He looked down and watched as his mother sucked all the combined cum from his cock, Juanita's pussy gaping open and a bit of cum starting to dribble. When he withdrew his cock from his mother's mouth, she immediately returned to sucking Juanita's pussy, slurping at his cum inside of her and drinking the cum cocktail that filled her pussy.

Reaching for his remote, Richard pressed the stop button as he watched them sucking each other's pussies. They didn't miss a beat. Even without the remote controlling them, they just sucked on each other until finally they both just collapsed, laying there breathing hard.

"Oh, Richard, I can't believe what's happening to me," Sara said, looking at him from between Juanita's thighs.

"How are you, Juanita?" he asked, rubbing her pussy.

"Oh, I'm so surprised by all of this," she replied, pressing back against his hand. "I've never done anything like this before. But I like it."

"Did you like sucking mom's pussy?" he asked.

"It tastes so sweet," she replied. "I've never been with a woman before."

"Neither have I," Sara said. "It's very exciting. And you're so juicy. Is my pussy like that?"

"Oh, yes," Juanita laughed, pushing herself off of Sara and sitting on the deck. "Like drinking a cup of sweet nectar. And the way you shave yourself, it's like a little girl."

"Here, mom, you kneel on top of Juanita for a minute," Richard said, pulling his mother so that her pussy was over Juanita's face. "You two have made me horny again," he said, slipping his cock into his mother's pussy.

He heard her gasp as his cock filled her, the first time he had tried this without the remote helping him. But she didn't complain, just pressed back against him as he began to fuck her. Almost immediately he felt Juanita's nose pressing against his balls and her tongue on his shaft as he slid in and out of his mother's pussy. Reaching forward, he gently pushed Sara's head down until she willingly buried her face in Juanita's pussy again. He fucked his mother for more than five minutes before he felt himself beginning to cum, and then he pulled his cock from her pussy and let Juanita suck on him as his balls exploded, filling her mouth with his cum. When she had finished sucking him, she glued her mouth to Sara's pussy, sucking on her until she, too, came. Then the three of them just lay on the deck resting from their exertions.

"I guess we'd better get dressed before dad gets home," Richard finally said. "He should be here soon."

"Oh, my god, your father," Sara said, scrambling to her feet. "I forgot all about him."

"Will we do this again?" Juanita asked as she pulled her clothes on.

"Sure we will," Richard said, "right, mom?"

"It was nice," Sara said, blushing.

"I'd like to," Juanita said, "that is, if you want to."

"Sure we will," Richard said. "Whenever you're here. But don't wear any panties when you're here anymore, okay?" he asked. "That way we can have fun easily."

"Okay," Juanita laughed, pulling her panties back off and throwing them to Richard. "Here's a souvenir."

"Thanks," Richard laughed, hugging Juanita and kissing her, letting his hand slide under her skirt to caress her pussy. "You, too, mom, no more panties around the house, okay?"

"You're so silly," Sara laughed, also stepping out of her panties. "What will your father think?"

"If he finds out, I'll bet he likes it," Richard said, taking her panties from her. "Here, Juanita, a souvenir for you," he said, giving her his mother's panties.

"I'll never wash them," Juanita said, holding them to her face and breathing in deeply. "I always want to be able to smell you."

They all laughed and went back into the house, Juanita to continue with her chores and Richard and Sara to the kitchen where they were just in time to greet his father.

"Hello, dear," Sara said, leaning up to kiss him.

John noticed that Sara's mouth tasted different than what he was used to, but the thought of what that taste was seemed impossible to him so he just shrugged it off. When he went to his room to change, Sara went with him, dropping to her knees and sucking on his cock when he had dropped his pants.

"Sara, what's gotten into you?" he asked as he stood there.

"I'm just so horny," she replied, looking up at him. "I hope you saved enough for me, too."

"What is this?" he demanded, pulling her to her feet.

"Please fuck me, John," she said, smiling at him. "I want to feel your cock inside of me," she said, pulling him with her as she sat down on the edge of the bed.

Laying back, bringing her feet up onto the edge of the bed, Sara flipped her skirt up, exposing her pussy to him, still bright and pink from the fucking it had just received from her son. With a growl, John grabbed Sara by the ankles, pulling them up onto his shoulders. Then he jammed his cock into her wide-open pussy without any preamble, liking the way she gasped as he filled her suddenly. Then he was fucking her and Sara was trying to lift her hips to meet his every thrust, trying to fuck him back. Even though he had fucked his secretary twice that day, when he did cum, he filled her pussy to overflowing as his balls emptied themselves into her. When he finished, he released her ankles, his gooey cock hanging in front of him as he stared down at her. Then, to his total surprise, Sara sat up, leaned over and began to suck on his cock, something she had never done before after they had had sex together. When she had finished sucking him clean, she smiled up at him.

"What's gotten into you?" he asked. "You've never done that before."

"Well, if I want you, I'm going to have to be at least as creative as your secretary, aren't I?" she said, her smile never leaving her face.

"I don't know what you're talking about," John tried to bluff.

"Of course you do," Sara said. "It's just that I've never known how to deal with it. Now I do. If you want to fuck her and those other women, fine, just leave enough for me, too. Because I'm going to expect it every day before you go to work, when you get home, and when we go to bed. If you can service all of us, good for you. But I'm your wife and I expect to get mine."

"You really don't mind?" John asked, astonished.


"Of course I mind. You can even bring her here if you like," Sara said. "But you better have enough for me, that's all I've got to say. I'm not going to let this go to waste," she said, blatantly rubbing herself between the legs, feeling his cum dribble from her pussy. "If you're not going to take care of me, I'll find someone who will. Got it?" she asked, bringing her hand up to her mouth and licking her fingers.

"You wouldn't dare," he glowered.

"You just try me," Sara replied. "I've had enough. Or I should say I haven't had enough."

"I'm going to take a shower," John said.

"That's okay," Sara said, sitting up. "I'll go see if Juanita is finished yet."

Sara smiled to herself as she got to her feet. Now she understood why she had been acting the way she had lately. She was just horny. And somehow because of it all, she had been able to finally deal with John. She looked through the house for Juanita and didn't find her. Then thinking about it, she went to Richard's closed door and listened. Hearing what she thought was Juanita's voice, she smiled to herself and opened the door and walked in.