Future Shock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you taste so nice, though," Fawn said as they broke their kiss. "I've never been with a woman before."

"Well, now I know why John likes your pussy so much," she said. "So do I."

"Me, too," Richard added, and everyone laughed.

"Pull your pants up, Richard," Sara said. "We'll go to dinner because your father said he had some work to do and I know he wouldn't lie to me. So let's let him get his work done and we'll see him later at the house. And, Fawn, please don't hesitate to come visit us. I'd much rather you do that than me having to come down here, you know what I mean?"

"Oh, Sara, thank you," Fawn stammered. "I'm sorry if I've caused you any grief. I didn't mean to."

"Oh, I know it's not your fault," Sara said. "He's always been like this. I've just learned how to deal with it, that's all. Besides, I do like you and I would like to see you again, especially at our house. And if you have a boyfriend or something like that, please bring him. I'm sure he'll be made welcome," she said, staring at her husband. "Won't he, John."

"Definitely," John said, totally taken aback by the turn of events. He couldn't believe that this was his wife who was acting so brazen, walking in on him while he was with Fawn and then joining in, even to the point of going down on her. And bringing Richard with her. What was she thinking? And she had watched as Richard had fucked Fawn right under her nose. His whole world felt like it was coming apart, yet at the same time he felt as though it was coalescing into a much better configuration.

Richard was in a daze for the rest of the evening, hardly noticing the wonderful meal that he and his mother had. All he could think of was the fact that he had fucked his father's girlfriend right in front of him. The only thing worse would be if he got caught fucking his mother. He couldn't believe that his father hadn't noticed when Sara had sucked his cock after he had fucked Fawn and cum. When they finally got home, Richard saw that John's car was there. When they walked into the house, he was sitting on the sofa, a large drink in his hand.

"Oh, there you are," Sara said, a smile on her face. "To think we got home after you. We had such a nice dinner. It's a shame you had to work."

"Sara, I don't even know what to say," John began. "You've just totally blown my mind."

"Well, don't say anything then," she said, "let's just see if there's any life left in that cock of yours," she said, reaching down and unzipping his pants. "Hopefully Fawn left me something," she said as she fished his cock out. "Yes, I think this will do," she said, dropping down to her knees and beginning to suck on his cock, feeling it rapidly grow larger in her mouth.

"Richard, don't you have something to do?" John said in a strangled voice as Sara sucked on his cock.

"No, let him stay," Sara said, lifting her face from his cock. "I want him to know us better and there's no better way," she said, getting to her feet and lifting her skirt as she sat on John's lap, his cock sliding easily up into her pussy. "Are you ashamed of loving me?" she asked as she began to slide her hips back and forth, fucking him.

"You know better," John said, reaching under her skirt to grab her hips.


"This feels so good," Sara said, sitting upright and keeping her hips moving. "Yes," she hissed, unbuttoning her blouse and pulling it off, her breasts swinging in John's face, her nipples hard and firm. "Suck my nipples," she said, holding her breasts in her hands, the nipples pointing at John.

Eagerly he reached up and cupped her breasts, bringing them together so that he could suck on both of her nipples at the same time. Sara arched into him, enjoying the feeling of his teeth nibbling on her nipples as she slid back and forth on his cock. She reached down and unzipped the zipper on her skirt, then pulled it up over her head, causing John to release her breasts for a moment. Then she sat naked on his cock and Richard could see it as it disappeared in and out of his mother's bald pussy.

"Let me turn around," Sara said, lifting slightly and turning so that she was facing Richard, her back to John. "Yes, that's nice," she said, lifting her feet so that they were on John's thighs, her pussy spread wide and her swollen clit easily visible to Richard as he watched his father's cock moving in and out of her pussy. "Yes, that's good," Sara said as John reached around her to grasp her breasts, squeezing them as they fucked.

Sara reached down between her legs and began to rub her clit with a finger, licking her lips and smiling at Richard at the same time. Richard couldn't believe it as he watched his parents fucking. This was actually more erotic than what had happened at the office not a few hours ago. His cock was hard in his pants and he really wanted to cum somewhere. Then he heard his father groan and he knew that he was cumming. Quickly Sara climbed off of his cock, kneeling on the floor and directing the stream of cum into her mouth as her lips closed around the shaft of his cock, sucking on him as he came in her mouth, tasting herself on his cock as she sucked all of his cum that he had to offer

"God, Sara, I'm dying," John gasped, sprawled on the sofa. "I can't take any more."

"Well, you'd better not be wasting so much energy on Fawn," she said, smiling as she stood up, "because I'm going to be wanting more and more and more, I just know it."

"I've got to go to bed," John said, exhaustion on his face.

"Well, you go right ahead," Sara said. "I'll be there in a minute and I'm sure you'll be ready for some more, won't you?"

"Oh, Sara, you're going to kill me," John said as he staggered to his feet.

"No, but I will fuck you to death if you're not careful," she said, kissing him. "And maybe I'll fuck you to death even if you are."

"Night, dad," Richard said as his father staggered out of the room.

"Night, son," John said. "Sleep well."

"You, too."

"Well, I think I've got everything under control now, don't you?" Sara asked Richard, her face shining.

"I'd say so," Richard agreed with her, staring. He couldn't believe he had caused all of this with his science project.

"But I'd say you've got a problem, am I right?" Sara asked, staring at his cock bulging in his pants. "Come on, fuck me real quick, then go to bed, okay?" Sara said, smiling at him. "Go ahead," she said, turning around and leaning over the sofa back, her pussy pointing at him. "He's too exhausted to come out here and catch us."

"Gosh, mom, you're the greatest," Richard said, tearing open his pants and pulling his cock out, stuffing it into her pussy. "Oh, yes," he said as he felt her familiar pussy clasp onto his cock and begin to milk him while he fucked her.


"You've got a much nicer cock than your father," Sara said, one hand busy between her legs rubbing her clit as Richard fucked her. "Fawn thought so, too. I could tell."

"What do you mean?" Richard said, not missing a beat.

"Well, you are bigger than he is, so it feels much nicer, especially since you use it so well," she said, wriggling her ass against him as he fucked her. "I want you to cum inside of me," she said. "Come on, fuck me, cum inside of me," she said, pressing back against him.

Richard groaned as he lost control, feeling his mother's pussy muscles clamping down on his cock and milking him as he began to cum. He came what felt like gallons before his cock finally slid from his mother's pussy.

"That was wonderful," Sara said, turning around and kissing her son. "You're a good fuck, Richard," she said, dropping to her knees and sucking his cock clean. "Yes, a very good fuck," she said, getting to her feet. "Now I'm going to go get your father to eat my pussy because I know he's too tired to fuck me anymore."

"But you're full of my cum," Richard said, staring at her.

"Yes, I am, aren't I," Sara agreed, smiling at him. "I'm sure he'll love it, even if he doesn't know about it."

"You're really doing a number on him, aren't you?" Richard observed.

"Do you think I'm being unfair?" Sara asked, glaring at him. "How many years has he been cheating on me, on us? I'll either change him or kill him. Either way, he'll enjoy it, won't he, and so will I?"

"I guess," Richard said, smiling at her, marveling at her tenacity and admiring again her beautiful body.

"I just want him to look at me the way you do," she said softly. "Your eyes adore me when they look at me that way, don't they?"

"I think you're the most beautiful woman in the whole world," Richard said. "I can't believe you're my mother. I can't believe any of this, actually."

"Good night, Richard," Sara said, leaning up and kissing him tenderly.

"Night, mom," he said turning and wandering down the hallway to his bedroom. "Wow!"