Future Shock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What she found was Juanita laying on her back, her head hanging off the bed while Richard was on top of her, fucking her. When Richard saw the smile on his mother's face, he didn't stop his cock from sliding in and out of Juanita's sweet pussy. Sara moved closer until she was standing right by Juanita's head. Then smiling even more broadly as she had an idea, she lifted her skirt and lowered her pussy onto Juanita's mouth and was instantly rewarded by Juanita's tongue sliding up into her.

"I finally confronted your father," Sara said to her son as he fucked the maid while at the same time she sucked her pussy.

"What did you do?" Richard asked, surprised by his mother's sudden bold behavior.

"I told him I knew about his secretary and the others and that I didn't mind," Sara told him, sighing as Juanita's tongue lathed her pussy. "But I also told him he had to satisfy me three times a day or I'd find someone who would," she said, laughing. "He didn't like that."

"How did you convince him?" Richard asked, laughing with her.

"Well," she said, looking her son in the eye, "I sucked his cock after he fucked me. I've never done that before with him."

"Oh, god, I'm going to cum," Richard groaned, his mother's story exciting him beyond control.

Sara lay forward on Juanita's body, pulling her son's cock from her pussy and sucking it into her mouth just as the first gush of cum came shooting from it. She greedily sucked his cock until his cum stopped leaking from the end, then she released him and lowered her face to Juanita's swampy pussy, sucking on the juicy wetness of it until she felt her stiffen in orgasm. When she had finished sucking all of Juanita's cum, she pushed herself to her feet again.

"I told your father I was looking for Juanita," she explained. "Now that I've found her," she said with a smile, "I'd better appear with her."

Juanita got to her feet, a smile on her face, and followed Sara from Richard's room. When they got to the kitchen, John was there getting something to drink.

"So, you found her," he said, smiling at his wife.

"Yes, and she's finished for today," Sara replied. "But I'd like you to come twice a week from now on, Juanita, okay? Can you do that?"

"Certainly," Juanita smiled. "It would be my pleasure. Thank you."

"See you next time then," Sara said, a smile on her face.

All through dinner Richard realized that his remote control was nothing more than an inhibitions bypass mechanism that unlocked a person's inhibitions so they could do what they'd really like to do anyway. It was the only explanation for his mother's behavior today and also Juanita's. Obviously, it had been harder to break down his mother's inhibition towards adultery and incest with her son, which explained by Juanita was so easy. Boy, was life going to be interesting, he thought.

The next week went by quickly and Richard was a little disappointed not to see so much of his mother. But on the other hand, he was very happy to see his parents seeming to be really getting along. His father was getting home at a normal hour and then staying and his mother seemed to be positively glowing. Her strategy must have worked. When Juanita came to clean, Richard loved grabbing her two or three times and fucking her. She was always totally willing, and if his mother wasn't available, at least she was. Then one morning at breakfast it all changed again.

"I have to work late today," John said at breakfast, "so I won't be home for dinner."

"Do you have to?" Sara asked, smiling at him, still glowing from her morning fuck, wearing only a long t-shirt.

"I really do," John admitted ruefully. "But I'll be home before you have to go to bed," he assured her, smiling back.

"Well, if you have to," Sara acquiesced.

When his father left for work, Richard and Sara were still sitting together at the table, though she hadn't said a thing since.

"I think I'll go visit your father at work," she said finally.

"Really? When?" he asked.

"Oh, about a half an hour after I know that he should have gone for the day," Sara said with a smile. "I'd like to see the work he's doing."

"You two seem to be getting along a lot better lately," Richard said, keeping a neutral expression on his face.

"Yes, we have," Sara smiled. "And I think it's thanks to you."

"Oh, why?" Richard asked, blushing.

"I think you know," Sara laughed. "But I've neglected you, haven't I?"

"Oh, no," Richard protested. "The only thing I care about is you two. I'll be fine."

"Yes, I know you and Juanita have fun when she's here," Sara said. "And your father has been keeping his word."

"And you don't wear panties anymore," Richard said suddenly.

"How do you know?" Sara asked, blushing.

"Juanita does the laundry," he explained.

"And what do you think of that?" Sara asked, getting to her feet.

"Just how easy it must be to reach under your shirt and touch your wet pussy," he said, doing just that.

"Richard!" Sara said, trying to step back but unable to because of Richard's fingers up inside of her. "You shouldn't be doing this."

"Don't you like it?" he asked, his thumb finding her clit and gently rubbing it.

"We shouldn't," she protested, a soft moan escaping her as her son's talented fingers worked on her.

"Just sit here," Richard said, releasing his hard cock from his shorts. "Please," he said, pulling her closer so that she was standing with her legs on either side of his, his cock pointed up towards her pussy.


"Oh, Richard," Sara sighed, caressing his cheek with her hand. "What have we come to?" she asked, reaching down beneath her to grasp her son's cock in her hand.

Richard smiled as she lowered herself onto his cock, her warm wetness enveloping him as her pussy gripped his cock. Sara began to move back and forth, slowly fucking her son as he pulled her t-shirt up over her head, leaving her naked on his lap with his cock inside of her. Cupping her breasts in his hands, Richard leaned forward and began to suck and chew on her nipples, sending jolts of excitement coursing through her body as she rode his cock. Even though it had been a week, Sara marveled at how big and strong he was, the way his cock filled her as she fucked him. When she felt him ready to cum, Sara slipped off his cock down to her knees between his legs, capturing him again in her mouth, tasting herself on his cock as she sucked him until he started cumming in her mouth. Richard watched his mother's face as she swallowed his cum, loving her even more as she sucked him until he was drained.

"Gosh, mom, there's just nobody like you," he sighed as she stood up, a smile on her face.

"I wish your father thought so," Sara said, picking up her t-shirt, "then I wouldn't have to go spy on him tonight."

"Can I come with you?" Richard asked, reaching out to rub his mother's wet pussy.

"I don't think that's such a good idea," Sara said, stepping back out of his reach before she succumbed again.

"Why not?" Richard asked. "We could tell him we came to take him to dinner. That way he wouldn't necessarily think you were just coming to catch him with his secretary."

"I hadn't thought of that," Sara mused. "It's actually a good idea. He might act differently if you were there, too."

"Then I can come?" he asked hopefully.

"Yes, you can come with me," Sara said, stepping forward and leaning over and kissing him, their tongues meeting.

When it was time to leave later that afternoon, Richard's eyes popped open when he saw how his mother was dressed. She had on a see-thru silk blouse with nothing on underneath, her nipples standing out clearly and obviously hard. She was wearing a skirt with it, halfway up from her knees which showed her beautiful legs off.

"Mom, you look good enough to eat," Richard said, hugging her.

"I am," Sara said with a laugh, liking the feel of her son's hard body pressing against her as he hugged her.

"And are you..." Richard began, letting his hand slip under her skirt to cup her naked pussy.

"Now, stop that," Sara said, stepping away from him. "Not now."

Richard smiled at her, following her out to the car. They didn't talk the whole way into town, but Sara smiled at him when she got to the office door and found it locked, having seen John's car still in its parking space. Using her own key to the office which John didn't even know she had, Sara opened the door, quietly stepping inside, Richard right behind her. Moving over to the door into John's office, Sara listened at the door for a second, then turned to look at Richard, a sad look in her eyes. She nodded once, saying everything with that look, then took a deep breath. Putting her hand on the doorknob, Sara turned and breezed into John's office at the same time that she spoke.


"Hello, John," she began. "We just came to see if you wanted to go to dinner with us, but I can see you're already eating," she said as she saw her husband sitting at his desk, Fawn, his secretary, laying on top of the desk, her feet dangling over his shoulders and her head dangling off the front of the desk as he bent forward to eat her pussy.

"Sara, what are you doing here?" John demanded, a red flush suffusing his face as he sat up, then getting angry when he saw that Richard was in the room with her. "And why did you bring Richard?"

"I told you, we thought you might like to come to dinner with us," she said, the smile never leaving her face as she slowly walked towards the desk.

Fawn began to struggle to get up, but in the position that she was in, she needed a little help.

"Oh, don't bother, Fawn," Sara said, moving so that she was standing with her legs on either side of Fawn's head. "I'm sure you're more comfortable this way."

"Sara," John began, "you said you didn't..."

"Yes, I don't mind, actually," Sara said. "She's got really warm breath, doesn't she?" Sara said suddenly, lifting her skirt so her husband could see that her naked pussy was only an inch above Fawn's face. "Has she eaten yet?" Sara asked, pressing her pussy down and rubbing it all over Fawn's face.

"Sara!" John said, staring as she continued to rub her pussy all over Fawn's captive face.

"Are you going to satisfy both of us?" Sara asked, still smiling. "That was the deal, remember? You can have all the Fawns you'd like, but you always have to satisfy me, too, right?"

"What do you say, Fawn?" Sara asked, lifting her pussy from her face. "Is he man enough for both of us?"

"Sara, I don't know what to say," Fawn began.

"Oh, that's all right," Sara said. "Really. And you have the cutest little pussy, don't you," Sara said, reaching out and rubbing her finger between Fawn's spread pussy lips.

"I want to watch you fuck her, John," Sara said, smiling at him.

"Sara, quit being ridiculous," John said. "What about Richard?"

"Oh, I think Richard's old enough to be able to see exactly what kind of a father he has, to see if he's the kind of man he'd like to grow up to be," Sara replied. "Come over here, Richard," she said. "I want you to stand close so you can see," she said, dropping her skirt so that her pussy was covered.

Richard's heart was in his throat as he saw the look on his father's face as he slowly moved over to stand in front of the desk next to his mother.

"No, stand over next to your father," Sara said. "Look at how cute Fawn's pussy is. I want you to see your father fucking her."

"Sara, this has gone far enough," John said.

"If you do, I'll suck your cock for you when you're done," Sara said, a twinkle in her eye as she smiled at him. "And if you don't, you can't come home, ever," she said, just as sweetly. "So that's your choice, either fuck her in front of me and then I'll suck your cock, or find someplace else to live. It's your choice," she said. "How would you choose, Richard?" she asked, smiling at her son who stood so nervously at his father's side

"That's how you want it?" John asked, staring at her. "This is what you want?"

"Yes," Sara replied simply, "and use your tongue this time, Fawn," Sara added, again lowering herself until she felt her pussy on Fawn's face again.


Richard watched in amazement as his father dropped his pants to the floor and pulled out his cock. He was surprised to see that it wasn't quite as big as his own, but then he remembered how snug his mother's pussy always felt and he understood. Fawn's pussy was beautiful to him. She had a small thatch of brunette hair above her slit, but her pussy lips were hairless, like his mother's. He could see that she was wet between her parted pussy lips and that her clit was swollen and sticking out from between them. He watched as his father slipped his cock into her, easily burying himself deep inside of her.

"Use your tongue, Fawn," Sara said, grinding her hips on her face as she watched her husband begin to fuck her. "Yes, that's better," she sighed, stopping her motion. "You've never done this before, have you?" Sara asked, squeezing Fawn's breasts through her clothes. "This is in the way," she said, unbuttoning Fawn's blouse.

Fawn's bra was the type that fastens in the front and Sara quickly unfastened it, freeing her breasts.

"Oh, these are nice," Sara commented, squeezing Fawn's full breasts in her hands, her fingers finding her hard, erect nipples and pulling on them. "Would you like to see?" she asked, smiling at her husband as he pumped his cock in and out of Fawn's pussy.

As Richard watched in shock, his mother lifted the front of her skirt, showing him and his father Fawn's tongue slithering around in her open pussy. John groaned and Richard realized that his father was cumming in Fawn's pussy. Sara smiled and moved off of Fawn's face and came around the desk. Richard moved out of her way as she reached between John's legs from behind and cupped his balls in her hand as he continued to cum. Then she dropped to her knees next to him, suddenly pulling his cock from Fawn's pussy and taking it into her mouth. John groaned loudly as Sara continued to suck on his cock, her tongue teasing the slit at the end as she sucked him dry.

"Umm, that's tasty," she said as she released his now clean cock and licked her lips. "Very tasty," she said, turning to the side and lowering her mouth onto Fawn's cum-filled pussy in front of her.

Richard watched in delight as his mother ate Fawn's pussy. He saw the look of disbelief, quickly replaced by what could only be called lust on his father's face as he watched his wife eating the pussy of his secretary that he had just cum in. Richard saw his father's cock getting hard again as he watched his wife eating Fawn's cum-filled pussy. Sara lifted her face from Fawn's pussy, turned and smiled up at first her husband, then at him. He was surprised by that. When she saw her husband's hard cock, she got to her feet.

"That's what I want," Sara said, holding his cock in her hand. "Now fuck me, too," she said, Fawn's pussy juices smeared across her mouth.

Sara crawled up onto the desk, laying on top of Fawn with her face returning to Fawn's pussy. John moved around the desk behind her, pulling up her skirt and jamming his cock into her hot pussy, his balls sliding across Fawn's face as he fucked her. Richard watched in astonishment as his father fucked his mother while she ate his secretary's pussy in front of him. His own cock was raging in his pants and he didn't know what to do. He saw the look of anger combined with lust on his father's face as he fucked his mother hard. Then he noticed that he was looking at him with a strange smile on his face.

"Well, Richard, what do you think of your mother now?" he asked. "You didn't know she was such a slut, did you?"

"I didn't know you were, either," he replied without thinking.

"What? Well, I guess you're right about that," John said, laughing as he continued to fuck Sara. "But I'll bet you're ready for some of this, aren't you?" he asked.

Richard just looked at him dumbly, not believing that his father was asking him if he wanted to fuck his mother. John saw the look on his face and laughed again.

"No, why don't you fuck Fawn," he suggested. "I know she'd enjoy it, wouldn't you, Fawn. Go on, let's see what you can do," John insisted. "Get your face out of the way, Sara, and let Richard fuck Fawn."

Sara lifted her pussy-juice smeared face from Fawn's pussy, smiling up at her son as he stood there.

"Do as your father says, Richard," she said, sliding two fingers in and out of Fawn's pussy. "I'm sure you'll like it."

Hardly daring to believe what was happening, Richard stepped forward towards the desk, undoing his pants at the same time. When he stood in front of Fawn's spread legs, looking into her pussy where his mother's fingers were plunging in and out, he dropped his pants, pulling his hard cock out. John's eyes narrowed a little bit when he saw the size of his son's cock, realizing that it was bigger than his. Then Richard moved forward, rubbing his cock between Fawn's pussy lips which his mother was holding open for him. Placing the head of his cock where his mother's fingers had been just a few seconds before, Richard pushed himself into Fawn's pussy, feeling her envelope him as he slowly buried his cock deep inside of her. Fawn groaned and John could feel her tongue on his balls and cock as he continued to fuck Sara. Richard was now fucking Fawn, loving the feel of her pussy as his cock slid in and out.

He noticed that his father was watching him with a strange look in his eyes. Richard didn't know if it was because he was fucking his secretary/girlfriend or what, but that didn't stop him from slamming his cock in and out of Fawn's tight pussy. Her moaning was filling the room as Richard fucked her. It must have really excited John, plus the fact that he had been fucking Sara for quite a while now, but he grunted a couple of times, slamming his cock into Sara as deep as he could, then throwing his head back, his mouth open in a silent scream, he began to cum. It was so exciting and Richard had been so aroused for so long that he, too, began to cum, his cock spurting into Fawn's grasping pussy as he and his father came at the same time, each filling the pussy he was fucking.

Richard had almost finished cumming when he felt his mother grab his cock and pull it from Fawn's pussy, sucking it into her mouth and swallowing the last of his cum and cleaning him off at the same time. Richard couldn't tell if his father had noticed or not as his mother released his cock, diving into Fawn's cum-filled pussy and sucking on her, eating and swallowing their combined juices. As Richard stepped back, out of breath, his face flushed, he could see that his father had pulled his cock from his mother's pussy and let it fall into Fawn's mouth where she was busy sucking on him, essentially doing the same thing that his mother had done for him. He could hear her gasping as Sara's tongue drove her over the edge again, then he watched as she released his father's cock and grabbed Sara by the hips, pulling her pussy down to her mouth and sucking on her, drinking up the juices that filled her sweet pussy.

There was a profound silence as everybody finally stopped, catching their breath. Then Richard was surprised by the smile on his father's face as he looked at him.

"Welcome to the family, son," John said, holding out his hand.

"Thanks, dad," Richard said, firmly grasping his father's hand. "Thanks a lot."

"How did you like Fawn's pussy?" he asked.

"Just great," he replied, wondering what else there could possibly be to say.

"And what about my son's cock, Fawn?" he asked. "Did that satisfy you?"

"Oh, yes," Fawn gasped as Sara carefully got up off of her. "He stuffed me but good."


"Thanks for sucking my pussy, Fawn," Sara said, leaning over and kissing her, her eyes wide open as she watched Fawn's face go from astonishment to closed eyes as she kissed her back, their tongues swirling as they tasted each other.