G is for Greed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as the cum shot from his cock into the palm of his left hand he realized that the fantasy he had about how Lacy would look, looked a lot like Sara, not like Bonnie.

Bonnie was quite different from how he remembered Sara. They were both around five seven or eight and neither was chunky or fat. Bonnie had brown hair that was styled in what Mike called a page boy cut, like he remembered from when he was a kid and his Aunt Grace had her hair like that. Sara had blond hair and the last year they had been together it was as short as Mike's hair, with almost the same style. Because Sara had huge blue eyes her hairstyle looked sexy to Mike, even though her hair was short enough many thought she looked butch. Bonnie's breasts were larger and heavier than Sara's. Gravity was pulling hard on Bonnie and the result was that when the Corps of Engineers bra came off Bonnie's breasts aimed more at the floor than when they first got married. Mike's hand moved faster as he remembered Sara's hand-full breasts. He once told her he thought they would fit perfectly in a cocktail glass, a martini glass. They had never sagged when he had known her and the puffy nipples always seemed to be pointing at him.

Mike cleaned himself, took off his clothes and showered. The ritual was that they showered in the mornings, except on the weekends when they did yard work and other projects. On weekends they showered before bed. After his shower he opened the drawer of his chest of drawers and looked at the selection of pajamas. A stack of cotton stripped pajamas for warm weather on the left side of the drawer. A stack of flannel print pajamas on the right side. He slid the drawer closed without taking any pajamas out of the drawer.

Mike slept naked and alone that night.

The alarm startled Mike from a very sound sleep. The sun wasn't fully up but was shedding enough light into the day that Mike didn't need to turn on the lights. He dressed for school and then changed his mind and redressed a little nicer than normal. He packed a shaving kit into his briefcase and in a gym bag he took jeans, a t-shirt and a long sleeved shirt... just in case.

The gym bag went into the trunk. He stopped on the way to school and indulged himself in a breakfast from a fast food place. His first class of children seemed to come through the door like zombies, dragging their feet, making guttural noises and looking like life had been sucked out of them. They looked like this every morning, but Mike usually didn't care. He handed out a pop quiz and they sank deeper into their own sadness. Mike felt energized.

On his lunch break he went to the cafeteria and discovered they served something much worse than the burrito he had liked. They served him a slice of cheese pizza. He was glad they had a sign up telling him what lunch was being served. What he got neither looked or tasted like pizza or cheese. He tossed half of it in the trash.

He opened his laptop and powered it up. He made sure he was sitting so that no one but him could see the screen. He logged into Outlook and saw an email from Lacy, right next to one from BonnieG. 'Save the best for last.' He thought and opened Bonnie's email.

"Mike, The conference is loaded with good information for us. I've already filled a notebook with notes! As you probably remember Bob drove the group to the conference. He and Frank have been talking about hanging here one more day and driving home on Sunday. There is some sports event happening Saturday afternoon/evening that they both would like to attend. Carol and I can stay and do some shopping. Frank and Bob will pay for our room for the extra night. I told them I'd ask you about it. If it's really a bother I can take the train home Saturday and be back in town at seven-forty. BG."

Mike thought about her email for a full minute before he answered.

"BG, I'm glad you're getting lots of good information. I don't want to get the reputation of being a stick-in-the-mud. Of course, I miss you but I think you should stay and come home with the people you went with. Since Bob and Frank are paying for your room for the extra night it's only right you should buy them dinner one night. I'll see you Sunday night when you get home. Mike."

His computer dinged when the email was sent. He clicked on "Lacy."

"Can you possibly leave early?" No, huh. Figures. I'm already at the lodge. I put brand new sheets on the bed. I wonder why we say that. Is there a difference between "brand new" and "new"? Anyway, I bought these new sheets yesterday and new pillows too. The sheets that were on the bed here were at least ten years old. They had little tiny flowers on them. I think you'll like these new sheets. When you see them there could be a naked or nearly naked woman on top of them! Lacy."

Mike's first thought was one word, "Tease!" He thought it so loud he actually said it out loud. He looked around to make sure no one heard him. He clicked out of email and Googled adultery. Over three million hits. He read just the first two.

When his first students walked into his room Mike was still deep in thought about what he had read, what he was about to do and the repercussions of even thinking about adultery.

Somehow he got his head back in the classroom and finished the day. The last student left his room, he sighed and took his briefcase into the tiny bathroom next to his classroom. He lathered up and shaved. Every time he looked at himself in the mirror he asked himself, 'Who the hell do you think you are?'

The answer that came most often was, "Nuts!"

As he drove the forty-minute drive to Shoreline Drive he talked to himself. Outloud.

"You're a happily married man. A happily married man doesn't run off to a lodge in the woods to have an affair with a woman he doesn't even know! Maybe, I do know her! It's still nuts. I'm nuts. Maybe I'm not as happily married as I think I am. No! I am happily married." He had the same conversation with himself more than once.

He made the transition from main highway to the two-lane out to the lake and resumed his monologue. "Put the shoe on the other foot. What if it was Bonnie having an affair? What would you do? Would that be the end of your marriage? Would you be able to forgive her... for doing just what you're about to do?"

Mike had plenty of questions. No answers. As he turned onto Shoreline drive he looked for house numbers. The first one he saw was 9216. The lodge he was looking for was

1144. The farther he got from where he had turned onto Shoreline Drive the farther apart the cabins and lodges. When he saw 1144 he saw a big two story log lodge with an attached garage. The garage door was open and no cars were inside. There was ample room for two cars and a workbench area. The lodge looked fairly new and very well cared for. A sign on the mailbox said, "Seiko Lodge." A small flat line was over the top of the "o". Under the words he saw something written in Japanese.

He pulled his clean Toyota into the garage, shut off the engine and got out. He saw a button next to the door into the house with a sign next to it that read, "Garage door" and some characters in Japanese. He pushed the button and the garage closed. Under the paint can he found the key, as promised. Mike noticed his heart racing.

"In for a nickel..." he said as he inserted the key into the door. It unlocked easily. As the door swung open he expected to see Lacy standing there, in a teddie, high heels and a grin. He saw a kitchen and a ribbon. The ribbon was yellow and had a note attached.

Mike held the ribbon and read the note.

"Do not undress. Do not leave the kitchen, yet. Read all these instructions, then do as they ask. I promise you will not be harmed." It was signed Lacy. The instructions were to find the gray blindfold on the counter, put it on so he could not see then follow the ribbon to a couch. Sit down and listen.

Mike prided himself on following directions. He did exactly as instructed. When he found the couch he sat down, folded his arms and waited. A few seconds later he heard the push of a button and a recording started.

"I am reading this from a prepared text. I'm reading it because Lacy has a voice you would recognize. After you hear me, you can remove the blindfold and you will find all the documentation to back up what you will be told. All your questions will be answered, including who is Lacy."

The man's voice went on. "Twelve years ago you met Bonnie and months later you were married. You met at church and you were both new to the congregation. The only family member you have ever met is her Dad, Walter. He paid for the wedding. Of course, you know all this. Here's what you didn't know: Her name isn't Bonnie. She was born Angela Marie Schissler. Walter is her Dad but his name is not Walter, it's Kurt. The marriage was performed by a minister chosen by Walter, who was not and is not a minister. You have been living with Bonnie for eleven years as husband and wife but you are not married to her. During the marriage Bonnie has helped the two of you amass a considerable amount of retirement money. She manages it in joint accounts and last month she told you the balance for all accounts was two hundred eighty one thousand dollars. The actual balance is three point four million dollars. She and Walter have been using your good name and banking history to launder money they stole before she met you. Details of how they obtained the money will be provided. For the moment suffice it to say it was obtained illegally. Details of your options will be provided for you. However, you have a very limited time to act on your options. The woman you know as Bonnie is planning to leave you, broke and holding the bag for the original illegal activities and the years of laundry in two weeks. I am done." Mike heard the click of the recording ending.

Mike had started to interrupt five times, but stopped. He heard it all and had many questions. He asked the first one.

"Can I remove the blindfold?"

The man's voice said, "Yes." Mike pulled the blindfold off. In front of him a table was piled with documentation. On the opposite side of the table sat a man, holding a script and a small tape recorder. He was wearing a charcoal gray suit, white shirt and dark blue tie.

An hour later Mike had looked at the documentation and believed what he saw. The man answered lots of detailed questions about Mike's options. Mike chose option "B" of the three given to him. He would take none of the money. He would disappear and the feds would have both Angela (Bonnie) and Walter Monday morning. Angela would be arrested at City Hall when she arrived for work.

"Ok. That's all handled. I'm single, broke and hurting. My life has slid into a toilet bowl. Who is Lacy and what's she got to do with this?" Mike asked.

The man stood up and smiled at him. "The answers are up those stairs. If all goes as planned, you and I will not meet again. Lacy has your instructions for the rest of the weekend. A wise man would follow them." He shook Mike's hand and walked out the front door.

Mike noticed as he left that it was getting dark outside. He left all the papers on the table and headed up the stairs. 'Lacy could be a code name for this whole operation. Lacy could be an acronym for Laundering Assets Combined Yield or some other government program. Lacy could be another agent of the government.' He thought.

At the top of the stairs he saw a hallway and three doors. Two were closed and one was slightly open. He pushed it open and found Lacy. The instant he saw her he remembered, her middle name was a Polish family name that sounded like Lacy.

The woman on the brand new forest green sheets in a forest green teddie was Sara!

She smiled at him and said, "Is it Ok that I'm here?"

"It depends." Mike answered.

"On?"

"On why you're here. Downstairs a man I don't know tore up my life and I'm broke, unmarried and mad as hell. Now, I'm upstairs and find my ex-wife who left me because I was poor. Now I'm completely broke, worse off than when you left me. What's next?"

"Upstairs is another option. You see, the man downstairs let me tell you about something else you didn't know. I was married after us. I divorced you because I wanted money and math teachers don't make any. I screwed up and in more ways than just one. I didn't tell you the whole truth when I left. You believed I left you to find a rich guy and live happily ever after. You believed I loved money more than you. I didn't. My second husband made lots of money, but he wasn't you. I missed you. Then, eight months ago he had a heart attack in a board meeting and left me a widow. I want you back."

"I'm still a math teacher. I'm beyond poor! I'm broke! At least yesterday I had a house!"

"Then do the math. John owned a few million shares of Dow, a few million shares of Hilton, twenty million shares of other assorted stocks, bonds and things. When he died I started divesting myself of some of it. I don't want to be a rich bitch married to a poor man any more than you want to be dependent on me for money. So, I'll make you an offer or six you can't refuse. Interested?"

"I'm interested."

"Nice shoes." She said, pointing at his four year old wing tips. "Can I buy them from you?"

"My shoes?" He looked down at them, realizing they needed polish.

"I'll give you a million for each one."

Mike's eyes widened and he asked, "Two million for a used pair of shoes?"

"Wanna sell, or not?" She smiled at him He melted. He sat on the bed and took off the shoes.

"Where would you like them?"

"Toss them in the closet. I offer you five million for your shirt and five more for the tie. Interested?"

Mike grinned and took them off. Sara pointed at the closet. Mike stood up and got a hanger for the shirt. Sara laughed and asked, "Why hang it up?"

"Damn thing's worth five million dollars!" He said and they both laughed.

"Is that a leather belt? If it's leather I'll pay you twenty million dollars for it!"

"Jesus! That's thirty- two million dollars and I still have clothes on."

"Ok. This is taking way too long. I'll buy the rest of your clothes for an even two-hundred-sixty-eight million dollars. With conditions. Deal?"

"What conditions?"

"You make love to me at least a hundred times a year for ten years. You let me live with you, take care of both of us, shave my pussy, suck you off and sleep naked with you any time I want."

"Deal!" Mike got out of his clothes and stood beside the bed.

She looked up at him and asked, "Could a rich man like you ever be interested in a poor widow? Really?"

"Depends. Does the widow like having her pussy eaten?"

"She does."

"Does she like it when her breasts are mauled by a man who loves her and them?"

"She's been aching for his face pressed into her tiny tits for years!"

"Could she live on an allowance for the rest of her life?"

"How big an allowance?"

"I'll answer that during breakfast."

He lifted her to a standing position next to the bed. After eighty or so preliminary kisses to her face, neck and shoulders the teddie fell to the floor and Mike once again tasted her delicious tits. As he sucked he felt them swell and tighten. He heard her moan and felt her hands hold his head to her chest.

Some time later she leaned back and opened to him with her back on the bed. Mike knelt beside the bed and lifted her legs, burying his face into her shaved pussy. The juices were already flowing from her and Mike lapped them up as if he was starving and it was the nectar that would save his life.

Lacy's first orgasm of the weekend happened before Mike even got on the bed. Her second happened minutes later with Mike sucking her clit and his fingers rubbing her g-spot. As she screamed and thrashed beneath his mouth he wondered if Bonnie even had a g-spot. She had never let him search for it.

After they threw a towel over the wet spot she had made, Lacy put Mike on his back and rode him in the bareback and front divisions of the bedroom rodeo. First in cowgirl position then in reverse cowgirl she rang his bell both times.

They slept wet and woke up later, stuck to the "brand new" sheets. They laughed, changed the sheets, showered together and went downstairs to find some food. Mike realized it was nearly midnight and he hadn't eaten since he tried unsuccessfully to eat the school pizza.

Lacy made them an omelet. He made toast. They ate from the frying pan with Lacy sitting on his lap. They only used one fork. Lacy held it and fed him a bite, her a bite until the food was gone. He washed the pan and the fork. She dried. It was after one in the morning when they went back upstairs and into the bed.

They kissed and held each other, reacquainting their bodies with the way they fit together. Hands caressed skin almost forgotten until their touch flooded them both with memories of their time together. Sleep crept into bed with them and they slept without changing positions until the sun coming through the eyelet curtains woke them.

They joined again, taking their time, enjoying being together and knowing there was no where to be, no when to get somewhere else, no needs that couldn't or wouldn't be met inside the lodge. Lacy tucked a towel under herself to catch Mike's gift as it seeped from her.

They talked. Softly.

"Now that you are rich, what would you like to do?" Lacy asked.

"That was talk last night. No one would pay millions for used clothes."

"Stay where you are." Lacy walked across the room and opened a drawer. She came back to bed with eleven bank statements, still in sealed envelopes. They were addressed to him at the address of the lodge.

Mike opened the top one, from Bank of America. It was eight pages long. He glanced over the listings and discovered that Bank of America held over eleven million dollars of his. He looked up at Lacy and said, "How? I didn't open these accounts."

Lacy kissed him and explained. "As I sold off the stocks and things that had been John's I had to put the money somewhere. I walked into a bank and said I wanted to open some accounts to put large sums of money into. When the bank manager asked what name to put on the accounts, I gave them your name and information. I remembered everything but the address from when I was married to you."

He held the papers in his right hand, waving them and saying, "So, I'm a millionaire!"

"Yes, you are. My name is also on the account at B of A until a week from Tuesday. I had it set up so I could access some of the money at B of A until then. All the others have your name only on them. I held a little back, just in case we couldn't arrange this meeting as quickly as we did."

"What if I wouldn't take you back?"

"If you decided not to take me back, I kept back a hundred thousand. I'll find a job and do my best to be happy. When I left you I was on a mission. A mission to get rich and give the money to you so you could take care of us forever. I never intended to keep the money or to stay away forever. I don't want to manage wealth, trade in stocks, bonds and real estate. I want to live well, wake up next to you every morning and snuggle with you every night."

"I'll take you back... front and both sides!"

"Ok! Then we need to talk about what happens now." She sat up on the bed and folded her legs. Mike looked at her sitting in front of him like that and his body and mind liked what he saw. As she started talking she moved her hands and it was almost like watching her dance. He really didn't care what she said, he just wanted to watch.

She said, "Here's the plan. Bonnie will be riding back to town with her co-workers on Sunday. By the way, she has been fucking both of them and the manager of the bank for over a year." She took a breath. "You won't be home. In fact, you won't ever be home, in that house, again. The house is in her name only. The feds and I did a little creative accounting for you. On paper the house has never been in your name. Bonnie will look for you and get worried. The plan she and Walter cooked up needs you to be there to take the fall. We scrubbed your email files so my emails are gone. She won't have any idea to look here. In the closet in the bedroom next door are lots of clothes that will fit you. Nice clothes. I had lots of fun shopping for you. At nine o'clock this morning a tow truck will come and collect your old Toyota and deposit it in a nearby junkyard. At ten a new Lexus will be delivered. It's a rental, rented in my name. I got a dark blue one. I hope that's Ok?"