G is for Greed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers

"Remind me to never get a gray suit." Mike said.

"How about a yacht? I think I know where we can get one pretty cheap."

"Nope. No yachts. I might want to get a frequent flier membership in the Mile-High Club though." Lacy kissed him and asked if she was invited along.

Two weeks later they were having dinner in the lodge. Lacy was wearing another new bra and panty set and feeding Mike bites of their dinner while sitting on his lap. In between bites Mike said, "You know, my Dad was right. The Canadian Rockies were beautiful, and he was wrong. There are sights better than the Canadian Rockies."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Waking up and seeing you naked next to me is better. Seeing Fred Thompson's eyes yesterday when he found out he got the scholarship, is better. That was such a good idea. We can sponsor so many kids to get a good education and then help others get one as well. Thanks."

"I think you are the richest man I've ever known." She kissed him, long and passionately.

"Didn't John have more money than us?"

"He wasn't rich. He had tons of money, but his life was about the money. Everything in his life was about money. He married me because he believed being married would help him make more money. Single bankers never get to the top of the ladder. He never had to look for a bank statement. How knew how much he had in each place at every moment. Your life has never been about the money. It's about the look on a kid's face, or helping someone. I love you."

"I love you, too. Is there dessert?"

"Depends. Do I count as dessert?"

He whistled. "Finest kind."

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers