G is for Greed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers

"New clothes, new car, anything else?"

"Oh, yes. Your principal has been told that you won't be at school this week. He got a sub for you."

"Who told him? The feds? What did they tell him?"

"That you are helping them catch a dangerous criminal and the best thing he can do is be ignorant. He doesn't know where you are or what you're doing. Especially if Bonnie asks."

"She's been cheating on me for a year?"

"Not technically. She's known all along you aren't married. It can't be cheating if you aren't married. When she's with you she's playing a role, wife. When she's not with you she fucks other men. She does respect you enough that she makes them use rubbers, if that's respect."

"How do you know all this?"

"The feds showed me pictures, transcripts. They wanted me to help you avoid the set up Bonnie and Walter were preparing you for. I volunteered."

"Thanks. What am I supposed to do for the week I'm supposed to be gone?"

"Anything you want that has us a minimum of five hundred miles away. What would you like to do? Where would you like to go?"

"Hmmmm. When I was a kid my Dad talked about wanting to take us up into Canada to drive in the Canadian Rockies. He thought the drive from Banff to Jasper was the prettiest place he'd ever been. He died before we took the trip."

"I remember you talking about that trip. Wanna go?"

"Can we take the rental car that far?"

"No, but we can fly to Calgary, get a motor home and drive the Canadian Rockies!"

"We can!" Mike said, as he realized that he had eleven million dollars in B of A. 'How much could a motor home be?' He started to get out of bed. Lacy pulled him back to her.

"It isn't even nine o'clock. Your old Toyota is still in the garage. We have plenty of time. We don't even need to pack, just get dressed. I packed a suitcase for each of us yesterday, just in case we wanted to leave today."

"What about the clothes in the other closet? The sheets we haven't washed?"

"We should do the wash, but everything else we can leave. After all, it is your house." She smiled at him again. She loved giving him surprises.

"My house?" He looked around, paying more attention to the lodge than he had before. The bedroom they were in was at least sixteen by twenty feet, not counting the walk in closet or the huge bathroom attached. He had seen two other doors in the upstairs hallway that could be other large bedrooms. The living room where he had met with the agent was easily thirty feet long and twenty or more feet wide. The kitchen was large as well, with commercial sized and grade appliances. He looked at Lacy and asked, "When did I buy this place?"

"Escrow closes on Tuesday next. After Bonnie and Walter are charged. Right now it's a rent-to-buy agreement."

"How big is it?"

"Forty-three hundred square feet. The house you left, yesterday, is nineteen hundred."

He remembered the sign on the mailbox. "The sign says Seiko Lodge. What does Seiko mean?"

"Coitus." The man who had it built wanted a place where he could come to relax with the women in his life. Everything in and around the lodge is for enjoyment. We have a sauna, hot tub, sun deck, boat dock and five bedrooms. There is soundproofing in all the walls, central heat and air conditioning, too."

"It must have cost a fortune."

"You'll make more in interest from the Citi Bank CD's this year. Honey, relax. You're rich."

"Ok. All this is tough to wrap my brain around. It's almost too much."

"Hungry?"

"Yes. Let's go make some food." They left the bedroom and went to the huge kitchen. As Lacy gathered things to make breakfast Mike checked out the kitchen, and how nice it was watching Lacy's lithe body moving around naked. She noticed his anatomy responding to her and came over for a few kisses and to squeeze his cock.

"I've missed you." She said. Then she released him and went back to making breakfast.

Mike heard the garage door open. He looked at the kitchen clock and it was nine o'clock. The Toyota he bought new twelve years before was leaving. He went to the window and watched as the tow truck took it down the road. 'No more four cylinder cars for me,' he thought.

After breakfast they dressed and Mike got another surprise. Lacy asked him to pick out which bra and panty set she would wear. She opened a drawer in the bedroom and he saw twenty sets, various styles and many colors. He picked up a lavender set and asked her to model them for him.

The panty barely covered anything, and was nearly transparent. She pulled it up, adjusted it for fit and turned around so he got the whole view. He liked what he saw. She turned away from Mike as she started to put the bra on. He thought it was so he would look at her butt, until she turned to face him and he saw her breasts, held by a lavender lace shelf that presented the top half of her breasts uncovered as well as her nipples, begging for attention.

"Oh, That bra isn't Christian!" Mika said as he reached for her. She opened her arms for him and he bent to suck on her nipples. He didn't want to be accused of favoritism so he made sure to spend equal time with both nipples. When he finally backed away he noticed a wet spot on the thong.

"I love what your mouth does to me." She said.

She put on a lavender blouse and a dark skirt. She gave Mike clothes to wear. He looked at them and shrugged. For at least fifteen years he had worn white briefs made by Jockey. She handed him blue boxer-briefs that said "Duluth Trading Co." on the waistband. They weren't cotton. He pulled them on and was surprised at how comfortable they were.

Lacy had him turn around and said, "No more white cotton. Those come in six different colors and they look great! Do you like?"

"Yeah, I think I do."

She gave him Lee jeans to wear and a pair of boots, western boots. They were black and as he pulled them on she said, "They're bull hide. Supposed to last forever. I like cowboy boots."

Mike smiled and said, "These aren't cowboy boots, Honey. Don't you know the difference between cowboy boots and western boots?"

"I guess I don't. What's the difference?"

"Cowboy boots have cow shit on them." He stood in front of the mirror and looked. The last time he'd worn boots and jeans he had been in high school and they had been cowboy boots. As he looked Lacy handed him a shirt; long sleeved, dark blue with a button down collar. He put it on, tucked it in and she threaded a nice black ranger belt through the loops on his jeans.

"That's a good look on you." She said.

"Looks like a math teacher to me." He thought he looked good in these new clothes, but couldn't think of himself standing at the board doing a quadratic equation dressed that way.

A horn honked. Mike looked at Lacy and she said, "It's our car! Let's get going!"

Outside a man was taking a dark blue Lexus off the flat bed truck. He gave Mike the keys and a folder full of paperwork. Mike signed for the car and watched as the man drove away in the flatbed. Lacy got in the passenger seat. Mike opened the trunk and deposited two suitcases before joining Lacy inside the car.

She handed him a set of house keys and said, "I locked the lodge. Ready to begin your new life?"

"I guess." He clipped the car keys to the set of house keys and inserted a key in the ignition.

"Wait! Don't start it!" Lacy dove into her purse and came out with a wallet. "This is for you."

He opened it and saw six credit cards, and other cards. In the slot where dollar bills belonged he saw ten one-hundred dollar bills. He kissed Lacy and said, "Thanks."

"If you'll give me your old wallet I'll transfer things into the new one. By the way, all your old credit cards shouldn't be used by you. I'll cut them up. The new one's are better anyway. They are debit cards."

He gave her both wallets and started the car. "Which way?" He asked.

"Take 287 south to the airport."

Mike drove the twenty-some miles enjoying the way the Lexus was so much nicer than the old Toyota. When he saw the sign for Lincoln Park Airport he got of 287. At the airport he realized it was a private strip, no commercial flights. Sitting on the asphalt near the ops building was a Piper Apache.

"I don't know how to fly." Mike said.

"Neither do I, but Tom does. Tom is our pilot. I'll tell him where we're going. He'll file a flight plan and soon we'll be on our way."

It was an hour and a half later that the Apache lifted off and they headed north west. Tom estimated eleven hours flying time to Calgary. He showed Lacy and Mike the maps and they picked St. Paul as the place to spend the night. Flying the five hours to St. Paul in a small plane is an adventure that being at thirty thousand feet in a 737 cannot match. Mike and Lacy looked out the windows and watched the farms, cities and highways pass below them. When Tom took them over Lake Erie and then Lake Michigan his passengers loved seeing it from twelve thousand feet.

Tom radioed ahead and reserved rooms for them at the airport hotel. When they landed it was a short ride to the hotel and they were ready to eat and crash for the night. They agreed to meet Tom at the plane at seven-thirty in the morning.

At the hotel desk Lacy had her arm linked in Mike's as the young woman behind the desk asked, "What name shall I put on the reservation card?"

Mike smiled and said, "Mr. and Mrs. Mike Evans."

Lacy held on just a little tighter.

As they walked down the long hallway to their room Mike said, "You think two Americans can get married in Canada?"

"You asking?"

"I mean, is it possible? Legally, logistically?"

She looked at him and stopped walking. She faced him and asked again, "You asking?"

Mike dropped to a knee and held one of Lacy's hands. "If it's legal and logistically possible would you be willing to marry me in Canada this week?"

"Yes! You know I would. I don't care where. St. Paul is a nice town. Think they have an all night, drive through wedding chapel?" She kissed him soundly.

He stood back up and turned back towards the lobby. "Maybe we should catch a flight to Las Vegas."

She turned him back towards their room. "Maybe we should just start the honeymoon and when we can, we'll get married."

"Deal!" Mike hurried a little faster down the hallway. Lacy giggled a little and caught up.

Once they were inside the room they parked the suitcases and Lacy unbuttoned her blouse. She opened it and Mike saw her nipples pointing at him. As he started towards her she asked, "You want sex first or shall we go eat first, then stay naked the rest of the night?"

"If you wanted dinner first why did you show me your nipples?"

"Because I think you forgot they were bare under my blouse all day."

"I did! I'm so sorry. Can I be forgiven?"

"Can I have three orgasms tonight?"

"I'll do my best!"

"Then let's go eat and get started!" She buttoned enough buttons so she wouldn't get arrested in St. Paul. They walked back to the restaurant and had a good meal. Three times while they ate Lacy reached over and squeezed Mike's cock. She leaned forward a few times and gave Mike a look inside her blouse.

Mike paid the bill with a new debit card. After the waitress walked away Mike asked, "You think they'll mind if we sit her a few minutes?"

"Don't you want to get back to our room?" Lacy asked, smiling at him.

"Yes, but I'm hard and if I stand up everyone will know."

"Do you care? There are no children in here. Be proud. I am." She squeezed him one more time. She stood. Mike stood and Lacy took his arm. They walked out past three couples waiting to be seated and the young hostess. They all smiled at them.

In the hallway they walked and laughed all the way to their room. As the door closed Lacy dropped to her knees and unzipped Mike, freeing his hard shaft. Her hands kept helping him undress while her mouth kept his erection busy. Somehow Mike got naked, Lacy got mostly naked and they made it to the bed with Mike's cock still in Lacy's mouth.

He turned her on the bed so his mouth could reach her pussy. She spread her legs to welcome him. He tasted her from clit to tain't and pushed his tongue into her honey. She moaned and sucked him harder and deeper. As he licked and probed her inner depths his hands moved her legs, folding her so her legs were alongside her chest as his cock slid in and out of her mouth.

He stood up, holding Lacy to his body. His face buried in her wetness and her mouth fucking him. He saw them in the mirrored doors of the closet and he loved what he saw. She still had on the lavender bra. Her hair hung down below her head and swung as she moved to suck him in and out of her face.

The sight and the feel were enough. He felt the internal tightening and felt his spunk race out of his shaft and into Lacy's mouth. She pressed against him, completely burying his shaft in her mouth and throat.

His bellow was muffled by his face pressing into her open gash. He took a breath and then sucked her clit, pushing her to her first orgasm. Her body shook and she moaned. Mike held her against his body and continued to lick her tender places.

"Oh Mike, please stop! Please, just for a minute."

He lowered them to the bed and turned so they faced each other.

"Can a girl who just swallowed your cum kiss you?"

"Can a man who just drank a gallon of your juices kiss you?"

The answers were given non-verbally.

As they snuggled under the covers waiting for sleep she faced Mike and asked, "Am I Sara or Lacy?"

"It would be easy for me to go either way. I never really stopped loving Sara. I just learned how to live without her. Bonnie helped. Lacy brought back the fun, the sexiness, the adventure into my life." Mike paused, kissed her long and passionately and said, "Lacy. Lacy whatever-your-last-name is will you marry me?"

"It was Chase. Lacy Chase. And yes, I'll marry you."

In the morning they met Tom at the plane at seven-thirty. It was fully gassed and ready to go. The day was beautiful. A few small clouds in the sky and light winds. When they were near Moose Jaw Canada Tom said, "We're at twelve thousand feet. There's no rear view mirror up here. If you two want to join the Mile-High Club you're plenty high enough to qualify. I won't look."

Mike looked back at Lacy and didn't say a word. Lacy opened her blouse and showed Mike another new "Look-at-my-tits" bra. She reached forward and grabbed his hand and put it on her almost totally bare breast.

Over the next few miles Mike slowly climbed into the back with Lacy. By the time he was back there she was naked and helping him get that way, too. Tom hadn't lied, he had no rear view mirror. What he had was a window that reflected the image of what was happening as long as he held steady on the heading he was on. Tom flew for almost an hour watching Mike and Lacy pleasure each other.

Lacy made sure they qualified for the Mile-High Coitus Club, the Mile-High Cocksucking Club and the Mile-High Pussy Eating Club. Tom supplied paper towels for clean up. He knew the plane would need a few hours to air out after they landed. He knew when he got back to New Jersey he would have another "1" painted on the tail. That would make twenty-three times his Apache had helped some couple join the club.

They had to hurry to get redressed before Tom landed in Calgary. They were surprised when Tom landed at Springbank Airport a few miles west of Calgary International. It handles all the general aviation for the Calgary area. Once on the ground Tom hooked them up with a car rental service and they were off. Tom made a few calls and reconnected with a lady he hadn't seen in a few months. He called the new cell phone that Lacy had given him the number for and asked if they wanted him to be available in a few days to fly them back. He gave them a very good price and they gave him the job of waiting seven days for their return.

Mike brought his laptop with him. In their hotel room that evening he hooked up and looked at the local news service for home. Not much was happening at home. He looked at his emails. There were four from Bonnie. He clicked the oldest first.

(click)4:18pm "You're not at home! I expected you to meet me at the door and it was locked. School is out. Your clothes are all here, your suitcase is here, but you aren't. Call me, please. B."

(click) 7:44pm "I've been home three hours. None of the neighbors know where you are. Mrs. Clarke says you left for school Thursday morning and she hasn't seen you since. Call me, please! B."

The third was a few hours later. (click) 11:08pm "This isn't funny! I don't know what you've heard but nothing went on at the conference that shouldn't have. I was a good wife. Now come home. B."

Lacy stood behind Mike and read the last one. (click)11:51pm "I can't stay in the house alone. I'm going to a hotel for the night. When you come to your senses, call my cell! What are you doing? Where are you? Your loving wife, Bonnie"

"Want to scare her?" Lacy asked.

"How?"

"You could call and tell her you have a girl-friend and you'll be home Monday after school."

"Jesus! She'd freak."

"What she'll do is agree to meet you at home Monday after school. She needs you as her fall guy. What she doesn't know is that Monday when she goes to work the feds will be waiting."

After Mike sat with the idea for a few minutes he picked up the cell phone and dialed Bonnie's cell number. As it rang the first time he remembered the time difference. It was just after one in the morning at home.

He heard her voice, "Mike? Is that you?"

"Yes."

"Where the hell are you? Why weren't you home when I got home?" Her voice had started normal but climbed quickly to almost a scream.

"You want to keep asking questions or let me answer?"

She stayed quiet. "Where the hell I am is at my girl-friend's house. Why I wasn't home when you came home is because I was over here screwing, having dinner and playing with her cat."

"When are you coming home?" Lacy had been right, she wasn't going to do anything that would keep Mike from being home when the axe came down.

"Tomorrow after school. We can talk then. It's too hard to talk now."

"Who is she? How long has this been going on? Why?"

"You don't know her, and you won't. I said it's too hard to talk right now. She's sucking me and it feels too good to be dividing my attention talking to you. So, good night!" Mike pressed the button and then shut the phone all the way off.

"What happens to the millions Bonnie and Walter took?" Mike asked Lacy.

"The feds keep it. Maybe it'll help pay for a bailout for somebody."

"I almost feel sorry for Bonnie and Walter. They worked hard for eleven years to launder all the money, now they don't get to keep it." Mike said.

"Walter's been living off laundered money for four years. He has a seventy-four foot yacht in a marina in Tampa Bay that he lives on. Don't feel bad for him."

"He gets arrested on Monday too?"

"That's what they told me. His yacht has engine problems or something so he can't use it to run. My imagination tells me that this weekend he met a very nice looking woman who has invited him to meet her for breakfast Monday morning. She's an agent and when he sits down to have breakfast with her they will arrest him."

"And at the same time Bonnie will walk into her office in City Hall to be greeted by men in gray suits. Sad really. All that planning, shot in the butt."

It was after two in the morning in Calgary when they closed their eyes and went to sleep. When they got out of bed it was almost noon. As they got dressed Lacy flipped on the TV. The news was on. They both stopped when the lady on screen said, "The couple who pulled off the New York jewel heist thirteen years ago have been taken into custody." She spoke more about the details of the heist and the arrests. A picture of Walter standing in front of a Tampa Bay restaurant next to a very good looking FBI agent was shown. It switched to a shot of Bonnie being led out of City Hall in cuffs. The two agents with her were both in gray suits.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers