Games People Play Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sure how excited my wife was about the idea though when I got home. She didn't look happy, and she didn't look excited. I suspected she was having second thoughts about the whole thing.

"You sure you wanna go through with this? We don't have to, you know," I said as I hugged her from behind as she stood in front of the stove finishing dinner.

"No, it's not that. I mean, nothing is going to happen to me. It's just, well, this whole thing, the games, the naked hiking trip, now this. It's all happened so damn fast. If you'd have asked me a month ago if I'd ever get naked in front of a friend's husband, I'd have told you not in a million years, yet there I was. Not only naked, but letting him rub his hands all over my body, and sliding his cock between my thighs while he made me climax. Last night I let another man fuck me, not you, but another man stick his dick in me and make me come around it. And now, now I'm going to be naked in front of Tom again, trusting that he'll sit there and not step over the line again. Would you? Just sit there and watch me being fucked by another guy if you were him."

"Isn't that what I had to do last night?"

"Well, yeah, I guess. But that was different."

"How?"

"I don't know. It was. I guess because we agreed to it. Both of us. He was going to do it to me and you were going to do it to Rachel."

"And that makes it different?"

"Oh, hell, I don't know. Maybe you're right. Maybe we should just forget the whole thing."

"I think that's probably the best idea. I mean, Tom did what he did. We can't take it back. But we don't have to do anything again that puts you naked in front of him, so there isnt any reason for it to happen again, right?"

"Yeah. But I still want to make him pay for it in some way. I mean, I can't ever get rid of that feeling of him coming in me when I was telling him to stop. It was so... it was, it was repulsive. It didn't feel good or sexy or sensual or exciting or even fun. The hike was, up to that point more fun than I would have expected. When Abby started to challenge me to go naked with her, it was kind of exciting. I was starting to really get into it. Yeah, I was getting excited, sexually, and I know you were too. I wanted to keep going. I was a little hesitant to let him put the sunblock on me, but once he started playing with my body I kind of let my inhibitions go and just enjoyed how it felt. Right up to the point I felt his cock push into me. If I'd have known what Tom was going to end up doing, I wouldn't have ever let him touch me."

I rubbed my hands up and down her arms. "None of us knew."

"I should have," she whispered.

"How? How would you know?"

"I don't know. But I shouldn't have trusted him."

"You trusted Abby, and she didn't expect him to do that, did she?"

"Well, I don't know any more. Sometimes I think she worried that he might push things too far, but she didn't stop us."

"Well, what's done is done. Tonight is to punish him, right? Then it's over."

"Yeah."

"Just make sure it isn't more punishment on you than on him." I kissed her on the top of the head and let go. "I'm going to go change."

"Alright. I'll be along in a minute. I need to finish this and let it simmer."

I was undressed and getting ready to pull on my jeans when Judy came into the bedroom. She walked straight over to me and tugged on the waistband of my underwear. "I wonder what would happen if you didn't wear these?"

"You mean besides getting myself stuck in the zipper of my jeans?" I chuckled. "Not much I suppose."

"So why not try it?" she asked as she unzipped the skirt she had on and slipped it off. She stood, expectantly, while she unbuttoned her blouse, watching me. I finally shrugged and took my underwear off and then stepped into my pants, drawing a grin from her as she took her blouse off and tossed it on the bed. "You know, I was telling the truth last night."

"About what?"

"About having fun and being excited while we were hiking. It was getting me really horny being out there like that. I don't remember getting that turned on when we did it all those years ago."

"Oh?"

She turned to walk into the closet and gave me a simple, "Uh huh", as if that answered everything.

"And you're telling me this, why?" I asked as she stood in the closet. Her bra flew out of the closet and landed on the bed, surprising me. I stepped to the closet, my pants pulled up, but still open in the front, and looked in. She was pulling on her western shirt, one of three she had been wearing to these dance classes. I stood and stared at her, my dick starting to swell and grow as she snapped the front of the shirt over her completely bare tits.

"How does this look?" she asked, looking down at herself. "My nipples don't show too much in this, do they?"

"Depends on what you consider too much."

She grinned at me and bounced up and down a little, like she would as we did the line dancing, making her tits bounce and wiggle inside the shirt. "Ohhhh. I can feel them rubbing on the inside of the shirt."

"Well, if you want them to show, they're definitely showing more now than a second ago."

"Good! I want him to know that they're bare. I want him to think that he's going to get to play with them."

"I take it you mean Tom?"

"Uh huh. Abby is going to hint that someone might be enjoying a threesome later tonight. He's going to think it's him and Abby and me. We're going to let him think that all the way up until I take my shirt off, and then he's going to learn that there will be a threesome, actually a foursome, but all he gets to do is watch."

"He might be upset."

"I hope he is," she said with a nod. "Do you think I should wear panties under my skirt?"

"Why would you not?"

"Just so I can flash him my bare pussy to tease him. It's not like he hasn't seen it already, but by flashing it at him it's just going to reinforce the idea that he's getting me later."

"You know, this could backfire on you two. He might decide to not sit there and take it."

"He will."

"And you know this how?"

"Actually, you gave me the idea the other day."

"I did?"

"Oh yeah. You see, we're going to get him all naked and sitting in a chair, and then Abby is going to slip a little rope she has made up around his wrists so he has to stay sitting there."

"And you think he won't object to being tied up like that?"

"He won't if he thinks it's all part of his special surprise." She smirked.

"You do realize that he could get very upset. We could end up losing them as friends."

She frowned at me. "As far as I'm concerned, he did that already when he came in me out there. No, he can accept his punishment or he can walk away from our friendship. It's his choice, and when we're done Abby will make sure he understands exactly why this happened. Frankly, I don't trust him enough to want to be naked around him again. He's going to have to earn that trust back if he wants to keep playing games like we have."

"Are we? Still going to play games after this?"

"If he hadn't been a jerk, it would have been a fun hike and I wouldn't have minded doing it again. Now, well, we'll have to see what happens."

I shook my head and walked to the bed to get my shirt. By the time I had it on, she was dressed and pulling on her boots.

---o---

Interesting, that was what I had to call Rachel's outfit. She had on a white, sleeveless dress that was thin enough that if there was light behind her, I could see though the skirt and see her delicate inner lips on display between her thighs. Her top was equally see-through, and I had no doubt that if she hadn't had a vest on, that even in the somewhat gloomily-lit room we were learning to dance in that her nipples and areola would show through. Fortunately, for her anyway, the vest pulled closed in the middle enough to cover the front of both tits. She and my wife chatted on the way to dance, with me in the back seat trying to pick up their conversation. I knew she was nervous. No, more than nervous. She and Evan had apparently talked about trying something more public, more public at least than inside a circle of friends. I knew she wore the vest because she was really nervous about doing this and it gave her at least a little bit of control over who and when she would be exposed. I'd noticed that the back of the dress was split all the way down her back to the skirt, the material overlapping a bit just above her butt. I could see the skirt didn't actually sew together there, but clearly was little more than an overlapping split down from the waist all the way to the hem. Where the material overlapped at her waist seemed to pucker out slightly, making me realize that it hid only a few small snaps. I couldn't see what happened further up the back of her dress, but I suspected that it wouldn't take much to make the split extend all the way to the hem.

My wife's sexy tits bounced and wiggled in her shirt as we danced, and I could see a number of the guys trying hard to watch without looking like they were watching. How did I know? Well, tight jeans don't do much to hide bulges and there were more than a few of those. There were going to be some busy chiropractors tomorrow from strained necks!

It finally became break time and we got in line for some drinks and snacks, my wife and I choosing cans of soda and a few cookies. Abby and Tom came down the line behind us, Tom standing close enough to my wife to bump into her butt a couple times. Their plan to make him think he was getting her after dance seemed to be working quite well, from what I could tell. He wouldn't be that blatant in public if he didn't think she was coming on to him and wanted that attention. We sat down around one of the round tables, Tom sitting so he could easily see my wife's boobs wiggling with each movement she made. Abby settled next to me and soon had her hand in my lap, stroking my dick through my jeans. I tried hard not to look like anything was happening, but if I had to stand up it was going to be pretty obvious. I knew that Joan saw what Abby was doing, and she totally ignored it.

Rachel sat on the other side of my wife, nursing a cookie and a large cup of ice water instead of her usual can of fruit juice. I was so distracted by Abby's fingers trying to pull my zipper down that I almost missed Rachel's carefully choreographed accident. The gap at the front of her vest was held together by a small gold chain that went from a button on one side to the matching hole on the other. She deftly undid the chain, allowing the front of the vest to gap apart, completely exposing the front of the dress at least as wide as her unbridled breasts. A few seconds later, my wife stood up from her chair, turning to face me, her but bumping against Rachel's arm, just as she was lifting the cup of ice water toward her lips.

With a squeal of surprise that didn't sound all that fake, Rachel jumped up from her chair, trying to wipe the ice cold water from her chest and front, doing more to encourage the water to soak into the material than to remove it. As she stood, trying to wipe the water from her dress, my wife turned to face her, grabbing a napkin to help try to dab the water from her dress. As she stood there, her chest, stomach and crotch quickly became more visible, the cold water saturating the white material and making it translucent, well, maybe even more than translucent. The cold also was having an immediate effect on her nipples, her areola puckering noticeably and her nipples pushing out considerably.

If I hadn't been staring so hard at Rachel becoming almost naked, I'd have realized that my wife's skirt had been hiked up considerably while sitting, and now that she was standing, the tight skirt hadn't fallen down and her freshly-shaved pussy was completely on display for Tom, and anyone sitting behind him. I caught the look on his face and followed his eyes to my wife's crotch and her exposure.

"Shit honey, your skirt," I swore quietly, my brain not quite processing that it was every bit as intentional as the water spilled on Rachel. She looked down at herself, appearing to realize how much she was showing, and squeaked in surprise. Her face starting to turn bright red in sincere embarrassment as she stopped tending to Rachel and quickly sat down, using the table to cover herself until she could pull the skirt down enough to cover her crotch again.

"Damn," she whispered quietly, her hands trembling as she wiggled her butt side to side, working her skirt back down her thighs.

"That wasn't what you intended?" I asked as I felt Abby's hand close around my hardening dick, which she had succeeded in fishing out of the now unzipped fly of my pants.

"Not that much!" she whispered as she looked around to see just who saw how much. Based on the number of people staring at Rachel's still-exposed front, I'd have guessed a good portion of the class had seen the two of them. "Rachel! Sit down!" my wife hissed at her friend.

Rachel looked at her and then around and sat down quickly, pulling the vest closed to cover her boobs, her own face now starting to blush brightly.

The wives and girlfriends started to get their men's attentions back to them and away from the floor show we'd just provided.

"So you really didn't mean to show that off?" I whispered to my wife.

"Hell no! It was just supposed to flash for a second and then slide down as I stood up," she said in a breathless whisper. "But it didn't."

I started to chuckle and couldn't seem to stop, even when she was glaring at me and pushing on my arm. "I'm sorry," I told her after a few moments. "I shouldn't laugh."

"No, you shouldn't," she agreed with a scowl. "It wasn't suppose to happen that way."

"Let's hope Rachel plans better than you."

"Somehow I don't think so," Abby said with a giggle. "She's going to be dancing in that wet dress for the next hour, or at least until it dries, and as much as she spilled on herself, she's gonna be showing off her jewelry box to every guy in the place."

"Just between us, I think you guys ought to just cancel this little game you have going. It seems to me that it's already falling apart."

"Not on your life!" my wife hissed at me, drawing Tom's attention to her again from where he was still watching Rachel, presumably hoping her vest would shift again and flash her tits some more.

The instructor called us back together to continue class. I waited to see how much Rachel was showing, and was surprised how much of the front of her dress was see-through, and just how visible her pussy was. I could see her blushing as she walked back to the dance floor, her hands clasped in front of her crotch bashfully.

I started to get up and realized that Abby had done more than unzip my pants. Her hand was still wrapped around my hard-on, sticking out of the front of my pants with little hope of tucking it in through the unzipped fly. "Jesus Abby," I swore quietly, sitting back down and undoing the front of my pants completely to try and tuck my hardon in.

"You didn't have to," Abby whispered as she waited for me to get tucked in before she stood up.

This whole night was turning into a mess. I wondered just what else could go wrong, which was a foolish thing to ask. I knew damn well that asking it was just asking for the worst to happen. The second hour of the night started to draw to a close. I had about decided that Rachel was going to chicken out on her husband's challenge, which would have been fine for me, since I was supposed to video her 'mishap'. That thought dissipated quickly as she left the line she was dancing in and walked to the tables, using a napkin to wipe the sweat from her face. She took off her vest and hung it on the back of her chair, leaving her in just the thin dress. She started to walk back, her tits bouncing and wiggling in the thin material, her nipples and areola showing through the now mostly-dry dress tantalizingly. As she approached me I realized just exactly how this was all supposed to go down. Not only was the dress sleeveless, but it was held up on her body by two small straps over her shoulders. As she walked past me, a nervous little grin on her face, I could tell that like the back of the waistband, the strap material overlapped each other, and were probably just held by snaps. Given a good yank, the dress could easily be split off her shoulders and around her waist, leaving it free to fall completely off of her. The only question was, how was I going to video this without it seeming to be obvious that it was a setup, and how was she going to make it happen.

I took a breath, stepped out of line and walked to the table. I put my phone on record, laid it against the soda can I had left there so it showed us all dancing, and then returned to the floor between my wife and Abby. My part was done. Now all I had to do was wait. There wasn't much time left, so it had to be soon.

We were wrapping things up when I heard it. Rachel cried out in surprise and in a flash, was running, completely naked, across the dance floor toward the doors. She dashed out the door into the parking lot, wearing nothing but her boots, her white dress held in a guys hand with a really confused look on his face. It took me a moment to realize I'd missed the event itself, but more than that, her purse, with her keys and wallet and such was still lying on the table. She might be outside, but she had nowhere to go!

Some people were giggling, some were laughing, at both the guy holding her dress and our now missing friend. Some women were scowling disapprovingly, both at him and at our missing friend. I shook my head, walked to the table to collect my phone and her purse while Judy walked to collect her dress. She'd done her part. It looked like I was going to be having sex with her in a short time.

---o---

I'm sure Tom expected something much different when Abby said she had a surprise for him. We were sitting on the patio behind our house. Rachel back in her mostly see-through dress, talking about what happened.

"I have a surprise for you," Abby said with a grin. "You know how you've asked me a few times about maybe finding a friend to have a threesome with? Well, I think I have," she said as she got up and walked past him. She stood behind his chair and bent over it, kissing him on the cheek before whispering to close his eyes. "Now, give me your hands," she whispered. I was sure he felt something, but definitely not what she had. She slipped a loop around both wrists and then she pulled the rope through some kind of little device that tightened the slack out until it pulled both of his hands down to the arms of his chair.

"What the fuck?" He grunted in surprise, opening his eyes. "What the hell is this? I thought we were doing a threesome, not bondage shit!"

"Oh, I'm doing a threesome. In fact, I'm doing a foursome! Only thing is, you're not part of it. You have to just sit here and watch."

"Watch? What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Lover, you fucked Judy without her permission. You know what that's called? Rape, lover, darling. You raped my friend. We might have been naked and playing, but sex without permission, and coming inside someone telling you no is nothing short of rape. She blamed herself, but after a little convincing she agreed that she might have helped set up the conditions, but you, fucking her while she was actively telling you to stop, was your doing, not hers."

"It wasn't that! I'd never rape a woman!" he protested loudly.

"Oh? What would you call it?"

He was silent for long seconds. "We were just having a good time."

"No sweetie. you were just having a good time. you were doing something you had already expressed a significant desire to do. You knew that she didn't want to do that, yet you chose to do it anyway. How do you think that makes our friends feel? How do they trust us, trust you, ever again?"