Games People Play Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That't it, girl. Come on her face. Jesus that looks so fucking hot! You can come on my face like that any time you want. Just squat down on me and let me lick you until you cream all over me like that!"

"Jesus." I grunted at the mental image. I let go of Abby's legs and reached up her body for her tits. I grasped her nipples and squeezed and tugged as my own climax started to grow quickly.

"OH FUCK!" I heard Abby gasp as her pussy clenched around my cock with the start of her orgasm. I'd already come twice, and rarely had a chance to do it three times in one day, let alone one night, but my body wasn't about to pass on the chance. Between the sensations of Abby climaxing around me and the thought of watching my wife being eaten out by Rachel, it was enough to trigger that third, and very intense climax.

My body jerked and spasmed as I pumped whatever remaining cum I had into her climaxing pussy. I stood there, jerking and twitching as my wife pulled off Abby's face. She moved to look down at Abby and at me, watching almost with curiosity as we climaxed together. Rachel leaned down and started to kiss Abby while she climaxed, the kiss seeming to look like this wasn't the first time they'd done this.

I stood there, staring at the embrace Abby and Rachel shared, realizing exactly who Abby had been playing with, a lot of the last few weeks suddenly becoming more clear to me. I pulled out of Abby's pussy, unleashing a torrent of cum from her, leaking out and dripping onto the grass. I walked over to Tom and reached down to undo the ropes holding him. He jerked a hand as soon as I started releasing the bond, almost as if he was going to swing on me.

"Don't!" I said sharply, stopping him mid motion. "I think it's time for you to go home."

"You fucking bastard," he swore at me.

"You know, I could say the same thing for raping my wife. So I'm going to call it over and done with. The girls seem to have worked it out and I'm not throwing gasoline on a dead fire. You don't like what happened, fine. I didn't like what happened out on the trail. We're even, but I suspect our time as friends is over. Go home before it gets any worse."

He glared at me and then turned his glare to Abby. "You coming home?"

I saw my wife put her hand on Abby's shoulder. "No. I don't think she will. I think you two need to cool off a little. She can stay over here tonight." I raised my eyebrows at the suggestion and then looked at Tom as he turned and stalked away. "You do need time to cool off," she said to Abby with a shrug. "Come on. Let's go in and shower. Honey, you can join us if you want. But I think we're done with sex for tonight."