Games People Play Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know. It wasn't that bad. I mean, we were all having sex, it wasn't that big of a deal."

Abby stepped around in front of him. "And that, love, is exactly the problem. If that wasn't a big deal, then what I'm going to do isn't either."

"And just what are you going to do?" he asked a little snarkily.

Abby started to undress, taking her clothes off one item at a time, dropping them on his lap until she was naked. Only then did she answer him. "I'm going to bend over and Alex is going to do to me what you did to his wife. He's going to fuck me until he fills my cunt with his cum. Then the three of us girls are going to lick, suck and tease him until he's hard again and then all three of us are going to ride him until he can't take it any longer, and then he's going to fill me up again. And you, my sweet, are going to sit here and not say a word. Maybe, after that, you'll understand just exactly what kind of big deal it was to them."

"You're going to do what?"

"I'm going to let Alex take from me what you took from his wife, the only difference is I'm giving it to him. You took it from her against her will."

"I won't allow it! Don't think I don't know you've been looking to find a way to fuck him since we started playing these games. You know how I feel about it!" he snapped angrily, raising his voice considerably.

"Yet you took it from his wife when she said no. The way I see it, you have two choices. We go home, right now, end of friendship, end of association, who knows what else? Legal action? You did rape her and if they decide to pursue charges, I'll be forced to tell what I know, that you forcibly fucked her while she was telling you not to, and you ejaculated inside her when she was actively telling you not to. Is that what you want?"

"Charges? They won't do that. It'd be too embarrassing to admit what we were doing that led up to it. Judy would never do that. I don't see much risk of that."

I stepped toward him. "And you figured all that out before you ever fucked my wife against her will? Are you really that much of a bastard?"

He shrugged in response. "Not at first, but when I was between her legs I didn't figure she could really do much if I did fuck her all the way."

"Fine." It only took a few moments to strip off my clothes. I took Abby by the arm and guided her to a chair in front of him and coaxed her to kneel on it, facing away from me. I aimed my cock at her pussy and rubbed my already engorged head up and down her lips. I pushed into her hot pussy, Tom glared at me, his jaw working angrily, but said nothing. "What's the matter Tom? Not enjoying someone else being in your wife? Well, get used to it buddy, because I doubt you're going to be able to do much about it."

I wouldn't call it much of an enjoyable fuck, at least not as much as it should have been. At that point I was just pissed off and wanted to do to him what he did to Joan and I. I don't recommend revenge sex, but even so, I made damn sure Abby had the hardest, longest orgasm I could possibly give her. She moaned and cried out how hard she was coming, and I even felt her squirting some of her juices out at me as I plunged wildly in and out of her hot depths. In and out I stroked, pushing Abby's orgasm further along as my own started to mature. I felt that tingle grow and the warmth spread. My hips pushed in and out, my body slapping against her bare ass over and over as the urgency to keep stroking grew within me. "You ready for this Abby?" I gasped as my body let me know it was about to fire its pent-up load. After watching Rachel do her naked dress drop, my dick had been ready to unload for over an hour, and now Abby was going to reap the benefits of all of it.

"OH SHIT YES! FUUUUUUUCK ME! FUCK MY CUNT AND FILL ME!" Abby screamed into the night as my cock swelled inside her.

"UHHHH FUCK YES!" I shouted, wanting Tom to know that I was unloading deep in his wife. My body jerked and spasmed as shot after shot of cum pushed deep in her pussy. She trembled and shuddered as her climax pushed just that little bit higher, feeling my seed pumping into her wetness.

"Ohhhhhhh god! Ohhhhh shit yes," she moaned as I stood behind her, my cock still twitching inside her.

I pulled out of her pussy and stepped back. "Now go show him. Let him see just exactly what I left in you," I demanded of her.

She shakily climbed off the chair and stepped over to where Tom sat, looking angry as hell. She bent over and pushed her ass in front of his face, my cum starting to ooze from her pussy. She spread her butt cheeks and let my cum ooze and drip into his lap.

"You fucking slut!" he snapped. "You fucking enjoyed that!"

"Of course I did, sweetie. I enjoyed every fucking stroke he gave me and every squirt of his cum in my pussy. And I'll enjoy it again before the night is out. It's too bad you couldn't be patient. If you had, maybe you'd have had the chance to let Judy enjoy it instead of being forced."

"Untie me!" he demanded angrily.

"Uh uh. If I did, you'd just try to start a fight. No, sweetie. You're going to sit there and watch me suck his cock hard again and then watch the three of us take turns on him, just like you'd like to have done to you. Maybe next time you won't be so fast to take advantage of one of my friends."

"Who says there'd be a next time?"

"With that attitude, there won't be. You see, none of us girls will be willing to get naked with you again if we can't trust you. Right now, you aren't inspiring confidence that you can control yourself," Rachel said. "I know I wouldn't. Too bad, too. I wouldn't have minded getting fucked by you down the road." She reached for Abby's hand. "Now, I have a date with your pussy."

"Huh?" Abby asked in surprise.

"I've always wanted to try this, now's the time," she said, pulling Abby toward a chair. She lay down and pulled Abby over her until she was kneeling over her head, facing her feet. She pulled Abby down so her face was over her pussy and then grasped Abby's butt and pulled her pussy down to her face.

"OH SHIT!" Abby gasped as Rachel licked up her wet slit, collecting some of the cum that was leaking from her.

"Yum. Alex' cum. Now I know what it tastes like out of a pussy." She went back to licking Abby, drawing moans and gasps from her. "Alex, why don't you have your wife sit on your face. No reason all three of us shouldn't enjoy a little pussy licking. You can lick me too, Abbs."

"Uh huh," Abby moaned, lowering her face between Rachel's now spread legs.

"Come on honey. Why not join me over here?" my wife looked at me and then at Tom before she turned to face away from him and undress. She took her time, as if she was maybe having second thoughts. "We don't have to do this if you don't want," I whispered as she moved over toward me.

"No, I want to do this. He deserves it," she said with a firm look on her face. She took a deep breath and then started to mount the chair over me, swinging one leg across as I reached for her butt and coaxed her to crawl up toward me. "I'm just not sure I want to do it in front of someone else."

"That's kind of the idea, isn't it? Doing it in front of him and not letting him participate?"

"Yeah, that was the plan." I pulled her toward me and coaxed her to spread her legs until she was looking down past her big boobs at my face, her knees pushed apart, her pussy almost touching my mouth. I reached out with my tongue and gently stroked her lips the way I knew she really liked it. "Ohhhhh. Damn. I have to admit, I'm kinda turned on from watching Rachel streak like that."

"Well, I know exactly what to do about that," I whispered with a grin. "Make you come."

"Mmmmmmm. I'd like that."

I started to lick and tease her, reaching around her thighs to spread her lips so I could get to her clit. I'd licked her pussy for so many years that I knew exactly how to get her orgasm racing, and I also knew from the last few weeks that if I did her reluctance would fade quickly. I stroked my tongue up between her lips and over the hard, sensitive nub, drawing little gasps and moans from her. I felt a hand on my dick and then a hot mouth envelope me. I wasn't sure whose it was, Rachel's or Abby's, but it didn't matter at that moment. What mattered was that I was getting a very expert suck job. Her mouth stroked on me, her lips working the length of my shaft. She only sucked me a short while and then I felt her mouth slip off my shaft, to be replaced by another. Back and forth they swapped until I felt like my dick was going to explode in one of their mouths, my groans slipping from me into my wife's leaking pussy.

Both mouths disappeared for long seconds, allowing me to concentrate on my wife. I knew she was close, and I was going to push her over the edge any second. I licked and teased her clit with the tip of my tongue as she rocked her hips, grinding her pussy into my chin. "Damn, I'm going to come!" she squeaked in a high-pitched voice like she only did when she was going to have a massive orgasm. I felt her legs start to quiver just as I felt something hot and wet engulf my engorged head. "I'm coming!" she squealed as I felt my wife gush some of her juices out onto my face. My wife preferred to lay down while I licked her, and only occasionally would we do it like this. This had to be the first time though that I ever felt her pussy leak on me like this.

I licked and flicked her clit to drive her orgasm as hard as I could, and was surprisingly rewarded with a hard jerk of her body and another gush of her juices. She looked down at me in surprise as her body shuddered harder and more of her leaked out onto my chin and ran down around my neck. I tried to keep licking her but she pulled her pussy up from my face, panting and still trembling. "Jesus honey. I'm so sorry," she managed to get out between breaths. "I've never peed while we were doing anything, never."

I almost laughed, but refrained, knowing that it wasn't going to make this any better. "You didn't," I answered moments before I let out a long groan; the pussy that was engulfing my head slid down my rock-hard shaft. "Ohhhhhhhh damn."

"What?" my wife asked breathlessly with a quizzical look on her face.

"I think he just felt me sit on him," Rachel said from behind her.

Judy twisted around and looked at Rachel's face and then down to where my dick disappeared inside her. She looked back at me and closed her eyes. "Somehow this isn't how I envisioned this happening."

"You said you wanted to be included in it all, not just watching. How about more like this?" Rachel whispered, reaching around my wife and pulling her back until she was sitting on my chest, her hands holding both my wife's bare tits. "Just watch him, not me. Watch his face as we do this." I watched my wife look down at me as Rachel began to ride up and down my dick. Her tits had to be rubbing my wife's back, her hands cupping both my wife's tits, pulling her back against her slightly. "Oh damn. Ohhhhhh this feels sooooo good. Ohhhhh God." Rachel moaned as she squeezed and played with my wife's nipples.

"I can do without the play-by-play," my wife said softly, trying not to be mean. "I know exactly how it feels inside me. Ohhh damn." She finished in a soft moan as one of Rachel's hands moved down my wife's body and cupped her pussy. I stared as she curled her middle finger between my wife's sopping-wet lips and began to stroke her in time with her strokes up and down my hard shaft. "Ohhhhhhhh damn," she moaned again.

"He feels incredible," Rachel whispered in my wife's ear as she continued to stroke slowly up and down, her tits rubbing . "He feels like he's getting even fatter. Ohhhhh damn."

I curled my toes and did my best to hold the inevitable back as her pussy coaxed my already looming climax right to the edge of breaking over. Up and down she moved, sliding my cock in and out of her tight, wet pussy. She was tighter than either my wife or Abby and it was having its effect. Not that my fat mushroom head wasn't doing its job on her. I could see her face and hear her panting as she bounced slightly faster, one hand squeezing my wife's left breast in time with her strokes down my shaft. I watched Rachel's eyes close as she came closer to her own climax, her finger stroking up and down between my wife's wet lips as she lifted and lowered herself on my cock.

I could feel my wife start to rock her hips, grinding her pussy against my stomach, and I could see in her face that she was starting to work toward another climax. Rachel kept riding up and down my cock, her pussy starting to quiver around me as she pushed herself and Judy toward climax. Her breathing became ragged, and I could feel her hips rocking more, also pushing more of her body against my wife's back as the two of them inched toward climax.

"Oh shit! Oh GOD! I'M COMING!" my wife screamed. I watched her face scrunch up and her body tremble as she froze in place. I looked past her to Rachel's face as I felt her pussy clench around me. Rachel started to tremble against my wife, still trying to lift and lower, but her rhythm broken. The uncoordinated strokes were enough to push me over the edge. I groaned as I watched my wife climax on Rachel's fingers, my body jerking and shooting gush after gush into Rachel's spasming pussy. I lay below them, my wife's legs still trapping my arms against the sides of my body, twitching and jerking with each spurt of cum pushed into Rachel.

My wife suddenly reached for Rachel's hands and pulled them away from her body. She climbed off of me and stood next to the chair, shaking slightly with her climax still not fully faded away. I could see some of her juices leaking down her leg as she stood there panting. "Oh fuck no," she cursed, looking down at herself, shaking her head.

"What?" Abby asked, quickly stepping from where she had been sitting, rubbing her own pussy while she watched the three of us. She stepped around to my wife and circled an arm around her shoulders. "Judy? What's wrong?"

"I couldn't. I shouldn't have," my wife panted, her face and ears turning red.

"Shouldn't have what?" Abby asked, rubbing her hands up and down my wife's arms as she turned my wife to face her.

"Climax that way!"

"You mean by Rachel's hand?" My wife just nodded. "And you're embarrassed about it?" My wife nodded again. Abby pulled my wife into a tight hug. "We talked about doing this, about how you wanted to be part of all of it. Alex can't do everything. We have to share it around, that's why it's called a threesome, or in our case, a foursome. We have to each share with each other."

My wife nodded a few times as she pulled back from Abby. "I know. I just wasn't ready. Not ready for how it felt. I hadn't ever been touched by another woman that way."

"I understand. It's different, isn't it?"

"You've done it?" my wife asked, looking up at Abby's face.

"A couple times." She nodded.

"What the hell?" I heard Tom snap. "You've been fucking other women too?"

Abby turned to her husband and walked over. "You know, I was thinking you'd had enough punishment, but clearly you didn't get the message yet. Alex gave me one. That makes you and him even."

"Even?"

Abby shook her head. "You took something from him that you can't give back. He's done the same thing. But being even isn't enough. Now I have to apologize for having an asshole husband. It was my fault she was naked with you, it was my doing that put them there for you to violate that way. So now I have to apologize. I have to apologize for trusting you, and asking them to trust you."

"Apologize my ass. All you want to do is fuck him again," Tom snapped at his wife, jerking on the ropes holding his arms down. "I thought I knew you!"

"That's a two-way street, honey. I thought I knew you. I never would have thought you'd have such darkness hidden inside. After four years together, I thought I knew you better than that. I never would have expected you to rape my friend, and never would have expected you to be such an insolent bastard," she snapped. "I never would have thought you'd cheat on me and hide it from me. So, now, not only I am going to fuck him again, I'm going to suck his cock until he gets hard and I'm going to lie down and lick his wife's pussy while he fucks me. Until he comes in me again, hard, filling me with his cum. And I'm going to let you watch, because it might be the last time you ever see a dick in my pussy again!" She spun around and walked to where I was lying, Rachel climbing off my softened dick.

"Nice to know I married a whore!" Tom said angrily.

"Better a whore than a rapist," Abby answered back before turning back to me. She knelt down next to me and began licking and sucking my dick, cleaning off Rachel's juices as well as my cum, the look on her face complete enjoyment. I watched my wife, very much to my surprise, step around my chair and kneel down on the other side from Abby. She looked at me and then down at my dick as Abby licked and played with it. She slowly leaned her face down toward my dick, letting Abby hold it out for her as she opened her mouth. It only took a moment for her to engulf it, sucking on it and using her tongue to lick and tease it in her mouth.

I watched her and Abby swap it back and forth for long minutes until it started to harden again. Slowly, ever so slowly, it firmed up until it was standing tall and proud again. Judy stood up first, holding a hand out to me. I sat up and she held her other hand out to Abby. Together she led us to the picnic table just off the patio. Abby must have known what she had in mind, sitting on the end of the table and lying back, her legs hanging over the side. She pulled me by the hand around to stand in front of Abby's legs. She let go of my hand and stepped around the side of the table. She climbed onto the table, moving to swing one leg over Abby, looking down at her friend's face. She crawled up the table until her crotch was over Abby's face.

"Well, if you've done this before, I guess I can try it once," Judy whispered down to Abby as she straddled her face, facing away from me. She pushed her knees apart as Abby pulled her hands up to my wife's body. She wrapped her arms around my wife's thighs and coaxed them further apart, using her fingers to spread my wife's copious protruding inner lips. She stuck her tongue out and stroked up my wife's slit and over her hard clit, making her jump slightly.

Abby lifted and spread her legs in invitation. I stepped between them and held them in the air, arching my back to aim my dick at her pussy. I pressed easily into her, my cock coated in her saliva and her pussy still leaking from our previous mutual climax. I pushed into her and started to stroke in and out, rocking my hips to change my angle with each stroke. It only took a few minutes for my sliding dick to start having the effect I was sure she wanted. Her hips rocked in time with my strokes, trying to entice me as much as I was trying to please her. I couldn't see her face, but I knew what she was doing based on the moans and gasps of my wife. I saw Rachel step over to the other end of the table and climb onto it on her hands and knees. She leaned her face to my wife's chest and though I couldn't see, I was pretty damn sure she'd just sucked one of my wife's nipples into her mouth.

I drove into Abby over and over as I listened to my wife's orgasm build through the sound of her breathing and moaning. She had never been particularly vocal during sex, at least until today, but I could have told with my eyes closed just how strong the climax she was about to have was. "Oh shit oh shit oh shit!" she gasped over and over as her body began to tremble. "Ohhhh Abby. Oh Abby, you're making me come again. Ohhhhhhhhh!" I heard as she jerked suddenly. "UH FUCK!" she squeaked as her whole body jerked and shuddered. Rachel pulled back and sat back on her knees, watching my wife come on Abby's face.