Gentle Violence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is not so simple. The ritual will create a physical form for us in your world, which will possess some irrelevant deires and will make use of you in order to complete the ritual. New power must be birthed into your world.

"Can't you just... not do that? Eat them all or something?"

No. We can accommodate you in irrelevant matters, but what must be, must be.

"I see."

Clarice thought about that for a moment, then shook her head at herself. What she was going to say... her mother would have been horrified, but then again, her mother had abandoned her a long time ago.

"Then I guess you're welcome to me, Xthlo. No respectable man would want me, any more, so I am happy to have you if it means Ferdinand stops touching me. Can you at least be gentle?"

He is gentle. With the words came an increase of sensation and briefly she was aware of her body moving on top of Ferdinand as he caressed her lovingly. Clarice dropped to the floor and nearly retched. She was glad when she looked up and found herself in the hellscape again.

"Then... oh, I don't know. Mayhaps I'm ruined for everything, then."

There was an incredibly long pause from Xthlo, then she felt his power reach into her mind. Human desires may be strange and irrelevant, but they are no longer incomprehensible. Given more access to your mind, we will arrange something that is preferable.

She blinked, staring up at the eye within the bloody jaws. It did not blink back. Had Xthlo just said what she thought he did? Clarice rubbed tears from the corner of her eyes and smiled, not caring if she had gone completely mad.

"Then... I will leave myself in your hands."

As soon as she spoke, the power shoved into her mind and began sorting through her thoughts roughly. There were a surprising number of sexual thoughts that made her blush to recall. But as always, Xthlo was uncaring, simply observing every aspect of her dispassionately. Clarice closed her eyes and let herself come apart bit by bit...

It felt like only a moment, but suddenly she was whole again, in Doctor Ferdinand's office. He was speaking to her, but she could barely hear his words. Though she could feel the warmth of his cum inside her, she had been clothed again. In fact, she was sitting up quite properly and she wasn't sure that she had been the one who had put herself there.

"I will always love you, pet." Ferdinand caressed the side of her face and brushed back a stray lock of hair. "I want you to call me Master, at the very end."

"Of course, Master." Clarice heard her words, but she hadn't been the one who spoke them. The smile that she gave him was almost real, though.

 

X X X

 

For one final time, Clarice was taken through the secret door and into the chambers beneath the asylum. Ferdinand frequently touched her affectionately, but she could tell that his thoughts were elsewhere. Whatever this ritual was, he was certain that it would bring him all the power that he desired.

When they reached the central chamber, the large crowd made it obvious that this was not like the other rituals. There were more men present than normal, some of them much more important-looking. Not that any of them mattered as much as her Master. Clarice's smile widened as she floated in the joy of serving him.

They spoke to one another about what a great task they were undertaking, but she had ears only for his commands. Eventually Ferdinand ordered her to strip and lie down on the altar, and she gladly did so. A small sane part of her feared their knives, or another beast that would tear into her, but no pain was forthcoming.

Instead, Ferdinand took something small and slimy and slid it between her legs. Clarice couldn't help but moan as he touched her slit, chuckling as he found it wet, and began to push inside. He was pressing something within her and she found herself arching off the altar not in pain, but in pleasure.

"A slut to the end, aren't you?" He eased off just as she was getting close, instead taking hold of another sphere and toying with it a little before pushing it inside her. "Would you like to come, pet?"

"Yes, Master! Please let me come!"

"I think not." He chuckled and kept her on the edge, making Clarice whine in horrible bliss. The part of her that remained was disgusted with herself, clinging only to the memory of Xthlo's ghastly tentacles in her mind. Soon, they would give her to him and this would be over.

How long it went on, she couldn't be sure, but soon she felt stuffed full. Even when he was done, Ferdinand kept toying with her slit, smiling down at her fondly, keeping her just on the edge but not letting her come. "You really were a perfect little toy. I almost want to give you relief... but it's better to watch you squir-"

The world shuddered as something tore into it. Clarice heard gasps and curses from the men, but was only focused on the fact that her Master's hand had been taken away. But as she lay back, pleasure fading, she realized that something significant had occurred.

Beside her altar, a monstrosity had appeared in the circle of sigils. It was a hideous abomination, man-shaped only in form, covered in strange protrusions and lacking anything like a face.

It was Xthlo. Clarice found herself smiling.

"Ferdinand, you'd better not have misdrawn those circles." Another one of the gentlemen scowled, but Ferdinand shook his head confidently.

"There were no errors. Once everyone has retreated to a safe distance, we can lower the inner barrier and allow the beast to... enjoy our sacrifice. Ah, look: the beast seems quite eager to begin the fertalization process." There was a cock-like tube of flesh rising from between the monstrosity's legs and Clarice found herself staring at it. Surely such an enormous thing couldn't fit inside her...

"And you're sure it won't just tear her apart?"

"I doubt she will be useful for much once it's done, but that should not be a problem. These things want to impregnate our world, after all." Ferdinand clapped the man on the shoulder and guided him away from the circle. The whole group was retreating toward the stairs now, leaving her along with the abomination. "Take heart, gentlemen. By midnight, we'll have every ounce of power we deserve."

Most of them left the room with looks of disgust on their faces, as if after everything they had done here, this was the act that went too far. If she had not been frozen in place, Clarice might have smiled at the fussy gentlemen. When most were gone, Ferdinand lingered by the side, his hand over a line of chalk drawn on the wall. He looked back at her, eyes a little moist.

"I really wish it didn't have to be this way, pet. I'll remember you fondly." Then his hand brushed through the line.

Instantly the chamber was filled with a terrible energy. The mass that should have been the abomination's head split open in a mockery of a mouth to release an earsplitting roar. It took a step forward that shook the chamber, clearly no longer bound within the small circle. Ferdinand and all the others quickly fled the room, leaving her alone with it.

Alone with Xthlo. She would know that skin-crawling sense of horror anywhere.

Part of her was afraid that she had made a mistake, that she hadn't really known what she was doing. But that feeling was overwhelmed by a sense of horror not her own, and a desperation for Ferdinand. Against her will, Clarice leaped to her feet, trying to run after him.

"Wait, Mast-" A grotesquely-distorted hand closed around her head from behind.

What followed was a rush of raw thought unlike anything she had ever experienced. It was as if molten lava had been poured into her mind, scouring everything. There was no comparison to the subtle ticking of the metronome, this power simply flooded through her. Leaving her nothing but an empty shell would have been effortless for it.

And yet...

Clarice was dropped onto the altar like a limp doll and she simply rolled, finding herself staring up at Xthlo. Her mind felt scorched and ravaged, yet it was still her mind. Tears came to her eyes and she found herself smiling. Xthlo might hurt her, but he would never be cruel. He didn't care enough to be cruel.

"Xthlo..."

The fertilization process will begin now. We have made preparations in your biological structure for it to be optimal given circumstances.

She swallowed a giggle. "How gentlemanly."

That is not an accurate assessment.

One of his twisted hands took hold of her hips and roughly flipped her around. Gasping, Clarice barely caught herself on all fours. The hand was joined by a second, both gripping her hips firmly. She realized how he intended to take her and decided that it was better than having his bulk smash her to pieces against the altar.

Though the hands on her hips were knotted and rough, nothing like Ferdinand's soft touch, she still found herself thinking of him. He had taken her like this sometimes, caressing her ass until she was about to orgasm from his touch alone. It had left her cooing happily and begging for more and utterly disgusted with herself. The memory made Clarice squirm uncomfortably...

And then Xthlo's cock pushed between her thighs and against her stomach.

She had thought him erect before, but his cock had grown even further. It was an unnatural, twisted length, terribly thick. And when she felt his body push against her ass, she was shocked at how far up her stomach his length rubbed. Surely it was utterly impossible for such a thing to go inside her. Ferdinand's member had fit her like a hand in a glove, but this monstrosity...

Changes have been made to accommodate details of biology. You may cease concerns, further choices are irrelevant.

It was hardly a whispered sweet nothing, but Clarice found herself slightly comforted. Yet memories of being with Ferdinand kept welling up as Xthlo slowly dragged his cock backward, unnatural ridges rubbing her stomach and between her legs. She realized that Ferdinand was the only man who had ever touched her, shaped her body and her pleasure and her entire being. He had owned her with the slightest touch, made her wet just by toying with her slit, just like the monstrous cock behind h-

That cock slammed forward, tearing through her body. It should have torn her apart, yet after Clarice finished her scream, she realized that it hadn't. Her entire body seemed to be wrapped around his shaft, an overwhelming sensation that left her arms and legs trembling.

Without hesitating, Xthlo pulled back and then thrust in again. Even more of his cock punched inside her and she gave another scream. His cock was like a burning hot pillar... yet there was pleasure alongside the pain. In fact, she found herself welcoming it. The burning edge of pain swept through her, consuming every one of the soft memories of Ferdinand.

The monstrosity gripped her hips tightly and fucked her from behind, slow but powerful strokes plowing into her pussy. Her entire body rippled with the force of them, her ass jiggling, breasts bouncing wildly, her hair flying as she tossed her head and screamed. He didn't relent, thrusting harder and jamming more of that monstrous cock into her each time.

Only when he was buried inside her to the hilt and her entire body wrapped around his cock did Xthlo pause. Clarice stopped screaming, instead gasping for breath through her sore throat.

The pussy that Ferdinand had claimed for himself was utterly destroyed. It was nothing but a fuckhole now, barely able to contain Xthlo's monstrous cock. There was absolutely nothing left of the lady that he had trained, only a piece of meat for a monster to use.

"More!" Clarice used what little strength she had to look over her shoulder at him. The hideous body behind her was absolutely nothing like any lover she had ever imagined, wasn't really a lover at all. Xthlo's presence closed around her, as alien and uncaring as always, and she took a savage joy in that.

As we thought. Very well.

Twisted hands gripped her hips tighter, not caressing but just using her flaring waist as a convenient handle. He began to fuck her seriously now, pounding into her reshaped cunt relentlessly. Clarice began to scream again as the raw sensation seared into her. The pain was lessening now, but there was still a burning edge of it, reminding her of what he was.

As if she could forget. She had soon screamed her throat raw again as her entire body was fucked mercilessly. On instinct she tried to squirm away from the assault, but it was completely meaningless: the monstrous hands kept her hips completely immobile to receive the powerful thrusts.

Undeniable pleasure burned through Clarice as she came, then her entire body went limp. Her arms gave out and she collapsed forward, her breasts pushing against the cold altar. It didn't matter to Xthlo, who kept pounding against her ass from the slightly new angle. She gave a rough moan as even more of her body was carved out as dominated by his monstrous cock.

She understood what Ferdinand had said now about it being the last time, about her being ruined. If there had been any man left in the world who would have wanted her before, they wouldn't now. Even Ferdinand wouldn't have wanted to fuck her after her body had been reshaped by the monster inside her. She was fit for nothing but being a hole for it.

Clarice smiled and came again.

Her legs had been braced against the altar, but soon even they felt like jelly and started to give out. She heard a grunt from the beast behind her and felt slight irritation from Xthlo. He moved her slightly, dragging her legs off the edge of the altar.

In one swift movement, Clarice found only her breasts and face against the altar while her lower half hung off the side. Her legs dangled limply, but that didn't matter, because Xthlo had kept his firm grip on her hips. He resumed fucking into her even more roughly than before and she discovered that she could still scream.

How long it went on, she had no idea, but she had long ago lost her voice. She gladly hung there, held up partially by his hands and partially by the monstrous cock impaling her. The raw pleasure had blasted every part of her mind raw and left nothing else. Though she would have been happy to stay like that forever, she realized that it was soon coming to an end.

Xthlo's face split open with a wet sound, following by a gurgling roar. Clarice braced herself, but she was completely unprepared for the rush of cum. She could feel it surging down the twists and turns of his monstrous cock, then it was bursting inside her.

It was nothing like anything she had felt before, alien and burning and perfect. With her pussy already barely able to contain his cock, it was utterly flooded by the rush of unnatural cum. All she could do was hang there and come yet again as it pumped inside her and flooded down her thighs.

By the time it was over, Clarice felt bloated. Every part of her body had to be filled with the monstrous cum. She wouldn't have been surprised if it had expanded her body, but her eyes had rolled back in her head and she could do nothing but lie there. She could still feel the last spurts oozing out of her. Her ass and thighs were plastered with it.

Hmm. Compared to her pleasure-addled mind, Xthlo sounded almost apathetic. Yet there was a new current to his mind that she hadn't heard before. Not quite as expected.

She just lay there, completely unable to respond.

That aspect is as expected. You will recover. Your body must be able to sustain more than this.

More? The idea was overwhelming and it sounded wonderful. If she could just stay here, be used as a fucktoy forever... the cock inside her was still hard, and now that it wasn't pounding her, she could enjoy all the strange ridges and contortions. Her body had survived, her cunt transformed into a hole shaped perfectly for the unnatural organ.

But the idea of staying forever reminded Clarice that it couldn't be. They were here for a reason, after all, and Ferdinand would not have done this if it didn't benefit him. The blank pleasure on her face finally gave way and she found herself frowning.

Xthlo could have fucked her back into senselessness, and she almost wished that he would. However, instead he pulled out, drawing a moan from her as he extracted his length. The slow movements stretched her overwhelmed pussy lips in a way that sent new pleasure trembling through her body.

Clarice collapsed first against the altar, but the edge was sharp. She managed to find enough strength to pull herself up onto it and dropped onto her back. After taking a moment to catch her breath again, she stared up at the abomination beside her.

"Wh... wh..." Her throat was too sore and the slightest sound ached.

You will not be able to speak for some time. Your thoughts are sufficient.

Her thoughts felt as thoroughly fucked as her body, but she managed to pull them together after a time. "What happens next?" Her voice seemed strange within her mind, but she pressed on. "Now that I'm... fertilized... they need to collect what they want?"

Correct.

"But then... they'll get what they want, right? More metronomes, and all the power that comes with them?"

That is not relevant.

Clarice frowned slowly, turning that thought over in her mind. Not long ago, she had hoped for nothing more than a quick death. Now, she found herself wishing that far more was possible. But Xthlo had taken care of things so thoroughly, maybe it was best to leave it to him. If he kept fucking her like that, maybe she wouldn't have any time to think about what Ferdinand and his friends were doing with their newfound power.

Deciding to devote herself to her new role, Clarice smiled at the massive organ that hung thickly beside her. "Was this just... mechanical to you? You said your form would have irrelevant sensations... did you enjoy it at all?"

Such things are irrelevant to us. A long pause, and the body shifted closer. However... such human constructions do possess additional desires. Mere necessities for the ritual, but not disagreeable. More such activities are preferable.

Just what she had been hoping to hear. Clarice wanted to pull him closer, but wasn't sure she had the strength. Fortunately, Xthlo was as deep inside her mind as he had been inside her body and understood her thought even before it was fully formed.

His cock slapped down onto her body, burning cum splattering over her skin. She marveled again at how such a huge thing had gone inside her, not to mention how heavy it felt. Part of his cock was draped over her torso and the contorted head lay against her breasts.

The sight and feel of it should have horrified any normal girl, but Clarice had not been a girl like that for a very long time. Her body had been made into a toy for that awful man... until that toy had been broken and reshaped. Smiling, Clarice found the strength to reach up and stroke the twisted cock.

Grunting, Xthlo shifted position, his shaft falling more between her breasts. On a whim, Clarice took hold of her breasts and wrapped them around his cock as best she could. Even at their enlarged size, she couldn't wrap them all the way around his shaft. But it seemed to be enough, as his hips jerked forward to thrust in between them.

As the head bumped against her face, Clarice opened her mouth and did her best to lavish attention all over the twisted organ. The angle was awkward and Xthlo's movements were strange, yet it felt right. Ferdinand had used her mouth, too, always gently smoothing her hair away from her face and making her smile up at him lovingly.