Gentle Violence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet when Clarice started to move, trying to get into position, she found herself freezing. It was too much like her final time with that man, when she had been forced to ride him so gently. She bit her lip and clenched her eyes. Even dead, had he taken this away from her? All she had wanted was to give herself to Xthlo properly, yet there would be so many echoes of him. Could she do this?

Why not?

The monstrous hands closed around her hips again, lifting her body like it weighed nothing. It was effortless for Xthlo to raise her into position and then impale her again. Her pussy accepted him quickly and the memories of herself as a beloved pet crumbled. She was just a trembling sheath around the monstrous cock within her.

Smiling, Clarice lifted herself up as much as she could. The pleasure of the cock pulling against her pussy made her legs give out and she dropped back down onto him, impaling herself again. Thrust by thrust, she let the madness that had held her for so long be replaced by an entirely different madness of raw pleasure.

She was finally sane. Clarice began bouncing in the monstrosity's hands, in time to the heartbeat of the world.

 

-

 

And scene. This is a standalone story, though I did have Desecration of Wings on my mind while I was writing it. Eldritch abominations are interesting, but there are so many different ways to write them and it's usually best not to do more than one. Also had a lot of other stuff I was thinking about at the time, and it ended up as a story I think is a little different.

Thanks for reading!