Gentle Violence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If he could have seen her now, she was certain that he would have been horrified. That thought urged her to redouble her efforts to pleasure the heavy cock draped over her. Just with the weight bearing down on her and Xthlo thrusting slightly, she felt more owned than she ever had with Ferdinand.

It soon became clear that Xthlo wouldn't be satisfied with just that, though. As the cock became even harder, eventually he pulled it away, shifting around to stand by her head. Clarice tilted her head back to look at him, uncertain at first, and then realized that was exactly what he wanted.

With her head upside down, she had an intimidating view of that pillar of unnatural flesh looming over her. It bounced against her face, splattering it with more cum, then dragged across it into position. She had a hard time believing that such a thick shaft could ever fit, but opened her mouth as wide as she could.

Xthlo began to push inside, the contorted head fitting easily enough but the thickest part of the shaft straining her jaw. It kept pushing in anyway and she found herself choking and gagging on it. The experience was certainly nothing like Ferdinand sliding between her lips, but she recognized that Xthlo was also being careful: the full strength of that body probably could have broken her neck.

Instead he just thrust methodically into her mouth, beginning to enter her throat. And though she thought it impossible, somehow she adapted. She grew used to choking on the thick cock and tilted her head at a better angle to receive it. Her lips stretched thin around the shaft when a thicker part thrust through, but she could just barely take it.

The posture made her back arch, which thrust her breasts into the air. With her face filled with twisted flesh, Clarice couldn't see them... but she felt it when Xthlo reached down and grasped them. She shuddered as his hands wrapped around them. Though she had thought of her enlarged breasts as grotesque, they were the perfect size to fill his hands.

Realizing that she could leave it up to him, Clarice lay back and let him claim another of her holes. Xthlo kept thrusting deeper into her throat while his hands squeezed her breasts. His fingers were contorted and rough, yet she found herself straining upward into his touch. The massive shaft was scraping her throat, barely able to fit, and she wanted more.

Though the stench of cum had been pungent ever since it had flooded inside her, having it filling her mouth and dripping over her face made it overwhelming. It was slightly sour, not really a pleasant taste... but she tasted it gladly. She had thought she would never be able to escape the feeling of Ferdinand's slime in her mouth, yet compared to this thick cum she could barely even remember what his felt like.

As the thrusting continued, Clarice found her hands wandering down her stomach and between her legs. Good girls didn't do such things... but she was obviously not a proper lady with a monster groping her tits while shoving a cock down her throat. Clarice slid a finger inside her slit and found it slick with more than cum.

Soon she was groaning, the sounds of her pleasure making her mouth and throat vibrate around the thick invader. Xthlo's cock had pushed most of the way inside her now, she couldn't fathom how much of it she had swallowed. Yet he just kept thrusting, gradually going deeper, his body around the base of his cock getting closer and closer to her face.

When Ferdinand had made her use her mouth to pleasure him, he had also used the metronome to force her to come. He had seemed to take great pleasure in it, watching her shudder in pleasure with his seed in her mouth. Yet now Clarice found her throat being claimed by a beast that cared little for her pleasure, and yet she was chasing it herself, her fingers moving faster and faster between her legs. It was nothing lik-

He is irrelevant.

Xthlo's statement was the only warning she got before he began to truly thrust. Clarice screamed around his cock as it pulled most of the way out, then hammered back inside. Her jaw ached in the best way as he began to truly use her throat and his hands clenched tighter around her tits.

There was no space for any other thoughts, it was the most she could do to keep up with the monstrous organ thrusting into her mouth. Her vision was filled with unnatural flesh as the cock was buried to the hilt in her throat. It was impossible to breathe and Clarice found her vision going dark, yet her fingers were rubbing directly against her clit now and she was squirming wildly. She felt utterly used again, her face just a hole for the monster's cock, and it was glorious.

Though it pulled back most of the way on each thrust, the cock was so thick that it was difficult for her to breathe. But that was nothing compared to when Xthlo roared and began to cum, still thrusting wildly into her throat even as jets of cum shot from his cock. She swallowed and sucked as hard as she could, but she couldn't come close to keeping up with the torrent of cum. It filled her stomach, her throat, spilled from her stretched lips and over her face...

Her vision was growing dark now as breathing became impossible. Clarice felt a flicker of concern, then Xthlo reached into her mind to grasp the emotion and set it aside.

He didn't get a chance. Before he could manipulate the emotion, the feeling of his mind controlling hers made the hint of fear dissipate. Clarice closed her eyes happily and drifted into unconsciousness while still choking on his cock...

 

X X X

 

Clarice wasn't sure when she had woken up, but at some point she realized that she was floating over the altar. The world had transformed itself into a fleshy hellscape again, so perhaps she wasn't really awake. Part of her had been hoping to wake with Xthlo still moving inside her, but seemed that was not to be. There was no sign of anyone in the chamber below, but twisted jaws wrenched open and his eye appeared beside her.

She smiled at him. "Did I... die? I suppose it wasn't so bad..."

No. The ritual is complete and harvesting has begun.

"Oh. You mean they returned? To harvest whatever they placed inside me?"

Correct. We thought it would be preferable for you to be unconscious during the process.

"That's considerate, I suppose." Clarice stared downward, wondering what was going on in the real world. "Is that it, then? They get what they want from me and you go away?"

No. She waited for a further explanation, but none was forthcoming.

"What, then?"

You will witness.

The fleshy walls began to slough off, a revolting process that didn't disgust her as much as returning to her body to feel his hands between her legs.

Clarice struggled to open her eyes, which had been nearly plastered shut with cum. She found Ferdinand over her, pulling something out of her pussy. It felt rather large, yet she felt little sensation from it. After her pussy had been brutalized by Xthlo's cock, it was numb and didn't feel much of anything from human fingers.

At least there was no love on Ferdinand's face now. He seemed to be repulsed by what had been done to her, which brought her a dark flicker of joy. Clarice kept her eyes mostly closed and tried to look around the room to get her bearings.

The object that had been pulled from her looked like the strange mass that had been converted to another metronome. But it wasn't just one: there was a small pile on the altar beside her, and other men were wrapping up the others and taking them away. It seemed that there were only a few left, and those remaining seemed impatient, as if things were nearly over.

Beside her, Xthlo's body stood utterly still within the smaller circle. She hadn't expected that, having assumed that his body had gone back to whatever plane he was from. What was going on, then? Were they able to control him as they controlled her? That would be a bitter end for all this, but when she remembered the raw alien contempt of Xthlo's mind... she doubted it.

"You're still conscious?" Ferdinand noticed her open eyes and frowned down at her. "Might have been gentler to let you die. Surprisingly little bruising, but that thing has obviously ruined you."

His soft voice was seductive and horrible. Finding strength in her tired body, Clarice managed to pull herself away from him and crawl across the altar. He didn't come after her, merely shaking his head and watching her.

"Are you that traumatized, Clarice? You should know that I would never hurt you. Of course, given what's been done to you, I won't be touching you at all. No, it is clear that the time for that has passed."

She nearly fell off the side of the altar, trying to get closer to Xthlo's circle. It took a huge amount of effort just to pull herself up to her knees, her body exhausted beyond belief. Yet just as she drew near the circle, she heard the ticking of the metronome again.

"Turn around, pet. Face me."

Despite everything, she could still feel the ticking in her mind. Tears began to form in her eyes and Clarice stared up at Xthlo's body. "Help me, please..."

This is irrelevant.

"Of course I'll help you, pet. I still love you enough to end this mercifully. Now turn around."

She could delay a little, but not resist his command in the end. Clarice felt her body turn and fully rise, facing him dutifully. There was gentle pity in his eyes, and after a moment Ferdinand pulled a sacrificial knife from his best. He examined the edge for a moment... then slid it across the altar to her.

"I have no use for a broken pet, and you look like you'd much rather be dead. So end it. Now."

Clarice picked up the knife against her will, but then stared down at it. What he said wasn't true. Her body ached all over and she could feel cum running thickly down one thigh from her abused pussy, but for the first time since she had been sent to the asylum, she looked forward to going on living. Surely he couldn't force her to do this...

"Pet..." His voice grew more angry and the ticking became louder. It was throbbing in her ears and she knew that she would obey the command. Master became angry when she disobeyed... and yet she did nothing. Clarice stared down at the knife in her hand.

Part of her fantasized about using it to stab him. It might have felt good to kill him, even while part of her still venerated him. And yet she couldn't. She wasn't sure if it was her mind forbidding her or just the fact that she was so tired. All she wanted to do was lie down and fall into the pleasure again...

"I wanted to be merciful." Ferdinand scowled at the metronome, setting it to rocking more quickly. It seemed even louder now, yet it couldn't touch her. He glowered at her and began coming around the altar toward her. "But I don't need to be. These devices are already being shipped all over the continent. I will have my pick of girls better than you by this time next year!"

As he drew closer, Clarice watched him numbly. With the ticking of the metronome thundering in her skull, she could neither obey nor attack him. None of it seemed to matter, though she didn't understand why. If he drew close, he would probably kill her, so why couldn't she do anything?

This is irrelevant. Xthlo's words made no more sense than before, yet she found herself slightly comforted. Perhaps, on a large scale, none of this mattered at all. At least she'd had a few hours of pure pleasure before she went...

Her peaceful thoughts were interrupted by that infernal ticking. It really had become shockingly loud, reverberating through the chamber and through her mind. Ferdinand had paused as well, looking back at it with a frown and then rubbing his forehead as if he had a headache. So she was sane after all. But why was the ticking...

Not ticking. A heartbeat.

For the briefest of moments, Clarice saw the world as it was. Ferdinand was a tiny sack of meat in a contorted abyss of flesh. He flailed uselessly, while she stood still, a monstrous version of herself that was nothing like the innocent girl who had been kept in the asylum.

And the metronome... it pulsed with unholy power. No, the word "unholy" was wholly inadequate to what it contained - raw force that ground both holiness and unholiness to meaningless dust. The heartbeat pumped energy from far outside her world, power that could shake it to the foundations...

The vision vanished a moment later, yet Clarice found herself smiling slightly. Ferdinand was rubbing his forehead harder now and walking toward the metronome with that same frown on his face. As if a device had malfunctioned, when it had done nothing of the sort.

As the heartbeat grew louder and louder, he sagged against the altar, clutching at his chest. The beating was obviously reverberating through him as well now. With a grimace on his face, he lunged forward, trying to stop the movement of the dark pendulum.

A moment later he fell back, clutching at the side of his face. From her brief glimpse, Clarice saw that one of his eyes had been liquefied and the side of his face closer to the metronome was melting. Ferdinand gave a low moan of pain, his once gentle voice breaking in the middle of the sound. Now he tried to drag himself away from the metronome, but the heartbeat was becoming louder and louder.

"Why doesn't it harm me?" Clarice stared down at her hands, wondering if her skin would begin to melt as well. And yet, though her entire body throbbed with the heartbeat, she felt no pain. If anything, she felt better than before.

"You are ours. There would be no benefit in harming you." This time the voice came from Xthlo's body, which finally moved again. Ferdinand's remaining eye bulged in shock as the monstrous body walked over the circle that should have bound it and came up to stand beside Clarice.

Abruptly she realized how tight her knuckles were on the knife and how much her body ached from the tension. She let herself relax, dropping the knife onto the altar and sagging against the contorted flesh behind her. A snake-like protrusion wrapped around her, keeping her from collapsing entirely, and she enjoyed the unnatural heat.

"You... you can't..." Ferdinand tried to say something, but a moment later was clutching his throat in pain. He stared at them in disbelief, his eye growing ever more bloodshot. Though the heartbeat had become simply a part of her, barely noticeable, it was obviously putting increasing strain on him.

"She is ours." One of Xthlo's twisted hands shifted over her, grasping one breast and pulling her back against him. She couldn't help but give a sweet moan. A small part of her felt guilty for being so wanton...

But that part vanished when she saw Ferdinand's eye bulge at the sight. Clarice found herself smiling and wished that she could do more, but though the heartbeat had rejuvenated her, she was still very tired. Fortunately, Xthlo could continue to lead. His cock had been hanging heavily behind her, but now it began to stiffen, rising up between her legs.

It pushed against her soaked slit, making her squirm and murmur, then kept pushing. As it rose, it took her with it, the monstrous cock actually lifting her into the air. Clarice gasped and let herself fall back against his chest as the cock jutted from between her legs ominously.

Both Xthlo's hands moved to grasp her hips and thighs, easily holding her aloft. She sighed and let him control her completely, moving her body as if it weighed nothing to position it over his cock. Her sighs quickly turned to a long scream of ecstasy as he dropped her down onto his cock.

It felt impossibly huge and she was instantly stretched to capacity, just on the edge of pain... but the monstrous cock was fully seated inside her. After pounding her for so long, it had reshaped her cunt into a perfect sheath for it. Ferdinand stared in horror, watching the unnatural bulge in her stomach as she was pumped up and down the length like a toy.

Her entire body shook wildly as her first orgasm rolled through her, but after that Xthlo withdrew. Clarice whimpered softly... and then understood as the tip of his cock poked up against her ass. Ferdinand understood as well, choking out something incomprehensible. That was one place where he had never taken her, though he had forced herself to play with a few toys in her ass.

Those were absolutely nothing compared to the behemoth of a cock now pushing against her outer ring. Clarice could feel her body resisting it, struggling against the invader despite how desperately she wanted that cock to spear into her guts. It felt even hotter than before, and slick with the juices of her pussy. If only...

She felt her ass begin to give way and let out a wail that became a scream as it finally broke through. When the bulbous head popped into her ass, the grip on her hips jerked her down, impaling her on the massive column. It tore up inside her, burning in a way that she had never known that she wanted. Xthlo began to fuck her ass hard, claiming her final hole in front of Ferdinand.

Yet she couldn't even think about him, not with that cock inside her. Clarice was soon reduced to nothing but pleasure, groaning and twisting as she was pumped up and down the shaft. Just like her pussy and her mouth, her ass began to clench around the invader and become good for nothing but the brutal pounding.

Before long, she hung limply in his hands, her body simply jiggling as she was jerked up and down. Her eyes had rolled back in her head, drool slid from her mouth, and her juices had drenched everything below her pussy. It was bliss.

The ecstasy was only interrupted when she felt an eruption of cum inside her ass. That finally drew another scream from her exhausted throat as it filled her like magma. The pulses of it were exactly in time with the heartbeat, she realized, a seemingly endless supply of cum filling her ass and soon overflowing.

Only when it was done did Clarice manage to come back to herself and even remember that anyone else had been in the room. As her pleasure faded, she looked down and saw that Ferdinand had become a pile of meat barely resembling a human. Such a sight should have made any respectable girl blanch in horror, yet Clarice found herself smiling.

Xthlo pulled her off his cock and set her down on the altar. She gladly collapsed onto it and just lay there for a while, feeling the cum still ooze out of her. Just how much had he pumped inside her? Though she didn't know, she found herself wanting more.

"Is that..." She coughed for a moment, and cleared her throat. "Did that happen to all the other metronomes?"

"Not yet." Xthlo moved to sit down on the altar and picked up the metronome with both hands, examining it. The main mass of it twisted and contorted, becoming something with such an unnatural shape that she had to avert her eyes. When she looked again, it seemed to be gone, yet she could still hear the heartbeat, feel it beating from the world itself. "But in time, the inevitable will occur. We do not think you will find it disagreeable."

Imagining just what might occur, Clarice smiled and struggled to get up. Her ass ached, but it was a good ache. More importantly, her pussy felt sorely neglected. She began moving toward Xthlo, not bothering to put any sway into her walk. It didn't matter, not for what they wanted.

"Well, if that's not happening right away... do we have time for more irrelevant things?"

"Yes. Human processes can be rather tedious, so that would be our preference."

"How romantic." Clarice chuckled and then pulled herself up to straddle Xthlo's hips. His monstrous body was too wide, forcing her legs to split substantially just in trying to straddle him. But she had a feeling that wouldn't be a problem, not once the cock jutting against her stomach got inside her.