Ghosts of The DMV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was different, I'm telling you! This is a bikini and the middle of the day! That was a Halloween costume late on Halloween!" Amy exclaimed.

"My girlfriend is crazy. So what about you, cute stuff? You like the girl dick?" Jainy asked, leaning on the bespectacled girl and pointing at Amy's bare erection.

The girl stammered out an incoherent stream of nonsense as her face slowly grew redder and redder. Amy huffed and looked at the girl's badge, "Tiffany? Tiffany, look, sorry she dragged you in here. We'll clean up and be gone in a moment. I'll pay for the bikini."

"But..." Tiffany whimpered.

Jainy looked down at her with a smile, "What's up?"

Tiffany looked between them, "You're... You... Uhh..."

"Tiffany, take a breath and tell us." Amy said calmly.

The girl breathed deep and closed her eyes for a second. Then she said, "I wouldn't be opposed to what you were going to do with me."

"Really?" Amy raised an eyebrow, "What did you think we had planned?"

"Uhmmm... Uhh... Bend... Bend me over... And... And..." The girl flushed crimson again and covered her face, "Oh its too embarrassing! You're both so beautiful! I must be dreaming to find myself like this."

Jainy looked at Amy with a cheeky 'I was right' grin. Amy stuck her tongue out and then reached out to Tiffany. She raised her chin and met her eyes, "If you want us to fuck your brains out, I'd advise losing the clothes so we don't get them messy."

"Yes ma'am!" Tiffany squealed, quickly stripping off her employee uniform. She piled her clothes in the corner and stood before her naked and fidgety. She was actually quite cute. Like the outfit had suggested, she had the soft curves of a girl who spent a lot of time in books. Her glasses gave the same feel. She had plump, youthful breasts but not enormous ones like Amy. Her hips were round and her butt soft, but she had yet to get the real motherly shape that many women get when they pass those early twenties.

Jainy stepped over next to Amy, sundress tenting over a newly erect cock. She gestured to it and Amy's, "First let's see how you are with your hands."

Tiffany nodded eagerly and got down before them. She reached up and pulled Jainy's dress back, exposing her twitching member. She put a hand around it and grabbed Amy's with her other, "I've always fascinated about this."

"About being surrounded by dicks?" Amy asked as Tiffany started to stroke them off.

"Uhh... N-no. No, about girls with... With big... Things." She stared intently at Amy's head as precum gathered into a large drip, "I'm kind of a pervert."

"It's okay, you can say dick. We won't tell anyooooone-" Jainy moaned as her hand squeezed a bit tighter.

"I'm sorry, I've never done this before. I've barely even had sex!" She squeaked, letting go quickly.

"Oh don't stop. That felt pretty good. You know, why don't you try your mouth?" Jainy said, eagerly jabbing her dick at Tiffany.

She opened her mouth wide and sucked heartily on her. A low, happy moan escaped Jainy and she rubbed Tiffany's hair. Tiffany slurped and popped off, "Oh my goodness, you taste amazing! What do you taste like?"

"Find out." Amy held her cock steady. Tiffany was very quick in sucking on her. She sucked down her shaft until it was jabbing her throat. Amy moaned happily and gyrated against her face.

Tiffany happily licked and lapped between them, slurping up all their precum as quickly as it could drip. Jainy was the first one to blow and she was halfway down Tiffany's throat when she did it. Delicious spunk poured from her and Tiffany moaned in excitement. She slurped and swallowed, chugging happily.

"Hey. Look here." Was all Amy got out as her dick reached it's orgasm. She jerked herself fervently and blasted her full in the face. Her cum washed over Tiffany's glasses and ran down her chin. She splattered her curly hair and grunted loudly.

"Pwaaah! So much cum. You two are glorious." Tiffany panted, pulling off her glasses. She looked down at the thick, basted lenses and then up at them. After a second of contemplation, she ran her tongue over it and slurped up a big gooey mouthful.

Jainy looker at Amy and raised her eyebrows. Amy grinned, "Hey Tiffany, ever had anal?"

"A-Anal? No. I've... I've barely lost my virginity." Tiffany mumbled, putting back on her still messy glasses. The lenses had at least been licked clean.

"Well then do we have a surprise for you. Stand up, we're both going to fuck you." Jainy said, stroking her still erect dick.

"Both of you?" Tiffany squeaked, "Oh my... Yes please."

She stood up between them, facing Amy, and looked back and forth. Amy went first, squatting down a bit to work her cock between Tiffany's thighs. She pushed up against her wet pussy, finding little resistance to her entrance. Tiffany squealed out as her cunt was split wide by the thick cock. Her eyes fluttered as delight washed over her and she put her hands on Amy's shoulders.

Behind her, Jainy slid her hard, spit and cum coated pole up against her bum. She was hardly resisting at all and her ass opened just as readily. She moaned wildly as her body was lifted between them on huge shafts of flesh. "Oh my butt! That feels amazing! Why haven't I done anal before? Both dicks feel so good!"

"We haven't even started thrusting yet." Amy pointed out.

Tiffany's eyes widened, "Oh right... The thrusting... Don't hurt me, please."

"Don't be scared. We're really good." Jainy smiled and pressed her body up against her. She worked on gyrating her hips to slowly grind her cock around inside Tiffany's hot ass.

The little woman writhed and moaned between them, her toes barely touching the ground between thrusts. They worked in concert to ensure there was always a cock pushing into her. She gasped and panted hard, "Oh jeez! Oh my. You two... This feels so great. Don't stop. Don't stop."

And they didn't They held tightly to Tiffany and shoved her back and forth between them. She slowly grew more incoherent as the pleasure mounted. Jainy shoved herself hard up inside her and heat flooded through her cock. Tiffany's insides blazed with ecstasy and the heavenly feelings only expanded as Amy followed Jainy's lead. She shoved Tiffany back against Jainy and the wall behind her, ramming her dick deeper into her. She nestled herself against Tiffany's womb and thick cum poured forth from her.

"Holy crap." Amy huffed and jerked her hips before pulling out, "That was a fuck."

"Yea, employee of the month." Jainy chuckled, her cock softening and sliding free of Tiffany.

The girl slumped to her knees and rubbed her face, "I can't believe how good this felt. Oh jeez, we made such a mess."

"Well I'm sure you know what to do." Jainy snickered.

Tiffany grumbled and crossed her arms, "You two give me your phone numbers or I'll tell my manager what you did."

Laughter filled the changing room.

*******

While the both of them were first looking at swim shorts, across the store, the ghosts were causing their own little bit of havoc. They had zeroed in on a beautiful woman with huge breasts, a curvy little waist, and a very somber look on her face. She wore messy sweatpants, a tank-top, and her brown hair was slung up in a lazy tail. She was busy staring at a wall of alcohol bottles.

Aiko looked at Brianna, "Oh yea, she's one."

"What do you think happened?" Brianna raised an eyebrow.

"Considering the vibe, I'm going to bet on cheating." Aiko crossed her arms.

Brianna shook her head, "No, no. There's not enough anger. It's entirely loss. I think it will she will have gotten a divorce due to a mutual lack of love."

"You're both wrong." The woman said with a roll of her eyes.

"Whoa!" Brianna exclaimed.

"Hey look, a sensitive... Or are you drunk?" Aiko asked, drifting over in front of her.

The woman swayed a touch, "Yes, I am but this isn't the first time I've ever seen a ghost. What do you two want?"

"To fuck you." Brianna smirked, "We're ghosts of pleasure and we've made it our job in the afterlife to give mind blowing orgasms to desperate and lonely women."

"No kidding? Well come on, let me step in the beer cooler. You two are pretty cute. I could use a little fucking." She waved to them and pulled the fridge door open.

Aiko smiled, "Well, well. Change of pace."

The two of them swept through the wall of booze, boxes of beer, and into the colder space beyond. The woman had already taken her dirty tank top off and her enormous breasts had spilled free. In the cold air, her gorgeous crimson nipples were standing stiff. She watched Brianna stop in front of her, "So how do ghosts fuck?"

"Like normal people except you don't need to take your clothes off." Brianna smirked, sliding her hand up between her thighs, fingers teasing her hot lips.

"Oooh, fun." She grinned and pushed down her sweatpants anyway.

"So what's your name, gorgeous?" Aiko asked, pressing up behind her and grasping her bare breasts. Her fingers flicked over the stiff nipples and she kissed up her neck teasingly.

"My name is Rose." She cooed, looking over her shoulder at her. Aiko kissed her on the lips and then continued working her breasts.

Brianna drifted down through the floor and got eye level with her plump, mature pussy. She had a thick, fuzzy bush above it but it was tastefully shaved around her lips. She leaned forward and dug her tongue in. Rose gasped lustily and clenched her hands. Aiko's fingers sinking into her breasts were drawing out a great reaction from her as well. She clearly had very sensitive boobs and her liquored up state was working to make her extremely aroused.

"Ah yes. Yes, keep doing that. Mmm." Rose swooned, riding Brianna's face as best she could with the ghost being incorpreal everywhere but her tongue and lips.

Aiko reached down and caressed her plush cheeks. She slid a hand between them and began to rub at her asshole. Her one hand kept groping at her breast but her arm was phasing through Rose's back. Rose responded wonderfully, arching her back and squealing in joy as Aiko's finger slid inside slowly.

"You're really enjoying her tongue, aren't you? I've seen her eat out a pent up nun so well that she swore off her vows and became a hooker." Aiko teased her, wriggling her middle finger deeper.

Brianna giggled into Rose's pussy and Rose laughed as well, "Oh you two, that tickles! Fuck, this feels great. I'm gonna cum soon."

She gyrated her hips and rubbed her clitoris against Brianna's face as best she could. The ghosts doubled their efforts and Rose gasped with delight. Aiko looked around Rose, "Ready?"

Brianna nodded as best she could without stopping her meal. Aiko pushed her hand harder against Rose's ass as her cries of pleasure filled the little beer cooler. Her hand phased deep into her body and she brushed her fingertips over Rose's clit from the back. The older woman exhaled sharply and her body went board straight. She shook slightly and then dropped like a sack. Her body went limp over the cool floor and her tongue lolled out the side of her mouth, a happy smile on her.

"Well, that was good." Brianna smiled, "How did you enjoy it?"

Rose took a wheezy breath and looked up at them with wide eyes, "Best... Orgasm... Ever."

"I know, thank you." Aiko smirked.

She slowly grabbed her sweatpants from around her knees and dragged them up. Just as she was pulling her tanktop on and getting to her feet, the door opened and an employee came in pushing a cart of boxes.

"I think this'll do." Rose huffed breathlessly, picking up a six pack and hurrying past him.

"Hey! Hey, tell us. What did we help you with?" Brianna asked, flying along beside her.

Rose stopped outside and leaned against a wall. Her nipples stuck up stiffly through her tanktop and her breath was still coming quickly. She hung the six pack under her arm and sighed, "My husband died in an accident. I've been alone for six months. Been getting drunk every weekend to let off stress. You two did more in that ten minutes than I've been able to do in a dozen bottles."

"Ah! Well, glad we could help." Brianna smiled.

Rose nodded, "Don't be strangers. I don't mind having a bit of strange every now and then."

The ghosts giggled and swirled away, heading across the store. They found Amy and Jainy standing in line, Amy holding a white bikini and Jainy holding two pairs of swim trunks. Amy looked up and whispered, "Where were you two off to?"

"Oh we found a gal in the liquor section. Middle aged widow with gynormous tits." Brianna smirked from ear to ear.

"Good to know you guys weren't causing havoc..." Jainy smiled at them, "Or throwing knives at innocent people."

Brianna and Aiko laughed.

"What?" Amy raised an eyebrow.

"I'll tell you on the way home. Come on, let's go back in the blazing heat." Jainy said.