Gia and Gerald

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she returned, she propped her feet up in his lap. Gerald instinctively started rubbing them. She smiled, leaning back, her eyes closed. "So you knocked out a few steamy scenes today, Mom?"

"Heh, steamy. They'll be steamy in post-production. Yeah a few. Paul and I filmed them back-to-back"

Gerald kept rubbing her feet. "Sounds like you were busy then."

"Mmhmm," she let out a soft moan. Gerald's eyes widened.

"What am I doing?" he asked himself. He stopped rubbing her feet, focusing on the movie playing on the TV instead. He chastised himself internally, guilt overcoming him. He kept his hands to himself the rest of the evening.

That night in bed, Gerald struggled to sleep. "I gotta get over this. It was wrong to watch those clips. I'm not the intended audience. She's my mom - a great mom. I can't watch them again. I can't look at her like that anymore. If she found out, no telling what she'd do. She'd be so angry."

He rolled over, deciding to try to forget what he saw and move on, knowing he was in the wrong for looking. However, some things can never be unseen.



-5-

Gia was called in the next day, Sunday, for some quick re-shoots. She was annoyed, but drove in anyway, wanting to get this film completed and get paid.

A few hours there, she was on all fours, naked, hoping this was the final take of one of her sex scenes with the actor playing her lover. He was in his late 20s, playing an 18-year-old, and was ruining take after take. Gia tried to remember to moan when the part where he wrapped his arms around her from behind happened, but the guy never did it. He slapped her ass instead. He continued slamming against her hard from behind. Gia thought if it were real sex it certainly wouldn't be very pleasant.

Finally, the director yelled cut, a big towel was tossed to Gia and the actor. She quickly moved away from him, wrapping herself, and walked toward Paul, who was nearby, munching on a donut.

"Geez, I don't think Krongor took you that hard," Paul joked, having watched from afar, on stand-by in case he was needed.

"Ha. I could use Krongor to save me from this situation right about now," Gia said.

"Well, if they have any money left to make a sequel, maybe I will then."

"That guy is horrible," Gia said, referring to the actor playing her character's lover. "Does what he wants, how he wants. He actually pulled my hair earlier. If he's supposed to be playing a shy, nervous, young guy - I don't think ass slapping and hair pulling would be involved."

"Nope," Paul chomped down on a donut, handing the box to Gia, who declined. She watched the director and various crew members review the take and converse amongst themselves.

Several moments passed, an assistant director approached Gia, pulling her aside. "Hey, go ahead and get dressed, we're done for the day. Just so you know, we're recasting someone to play Eric."

"Good!"

"We'll be talking about it and figuring something out. Hopefully tomorrow, we'll be set. I'm sorry about all of this, I know we're rushing to get this finished up," the assistant told her.

"No, it's fine. It really is," Gia said, thankful the role of Eric would be recast.

Gia left the assistant, waving bye to Paul, letting them discuss shooting a few of his scenes at various locations that day.

Gia stopped by the security guard on her way out. She explained she was bringing her son tomorrow to volunteer and help a few interns. He gave her a guest badge for Gerald.

***

The rest of Gia and Gerald's Sunday, was spent hanging out, making up for lost time Gia felt she missed out on due to her hectic work schedule. The next day Gerald asked his mother if she was sure she wanted him around while she was working. Gia hugged him and told him of course.

Gerald flashed his badge early the next morning to the security guard. Gia hugged her son, telling him she had to change in the dressing room, and there'd be no sex scenes filmed on the set that day, jabbing his side. Gerald blushed and nodded. She led him to a group of interns, waiting around, clamoring for work, hoping to get into the business.

A little later, Gerald found himself, sweeping floors, and moving equipment.

Gia was in a meeting with Howard, a casting director, and Paul.

"Ok, here's where we're at," Howard started. "That overpriced, overrated, little shit, that was playing Eric? He's gone. We are holding semi-auditions for younger guys. We put the word out to the interns if they are interested. We don't need a professional actor, we just need someone fresh and willing to act scared out of his mind when an older, sexy cougar like yourself seduces him."

"I see," Gia nodded, ignoring Howard's assessment of her, still in her dress from an office scene filmed earlier.

"We are re-writing parts of the script, removing some of Eric's dialogue, making the focus on Karen and her adulterous ways," Howard added, referring to the name of the character Gia was playing. "This new guy, he won't have many lines."

Howard dismissed them; her and Paul were driven to a location nearby at Venice Beach for additional shooting. Upon returning to the studio, Gia found Gerald setting up catering. She chatted with him, telling him of her day, thanking him for helping out.

After a rushed meal, Gerald found himself alone, walking around the various set pieces in the studios, exploring. He saw sound stages set up, all looked fairly cheap. He saw a few makeshift rooms resembling bedrooms, kitchens, and so on. Then he saw a line of several interns he recognized. The line extended into a hallway with offices. Gerald walked past the line, arriving at closed door. He turned and looked around, wondering what the guys in line were waiting for.

The door opened, a woman popped out. "Next!" she yelled. Gerald, startled, turned to face her. The woman pulled him into the room and closed the door.

***

"Name?" the woman asked, the casting director sitting next to her.

"Uh, Gerald?"

"Are you asking me if that's your name?" she asked.

"Um, no. No ma'am," Gerald replied. He watched the two people whisper amongst themselves right in front of him. "My name is Gerald."

"Sit," she pointed to the couch against the wall. Gerald complied.

"Age?"

"I'm eighteen. What's this - "

"Do you have any commitments this week?"

"Huh?"

"Commercials shoots? A role as an extra?"

"Um, no. I'm on Spring Break."

"So you're still in high school, great," the woman said, taking notes, and then whispering more to her colleague.

"Um - "

The casting director shushed him. A moment later, he spoke up. "Can you recite this line for me? Say it like you are very nervous. The line is 'What are you doing?'"

Gerald realized what was happening. The line outside were people wanting to audition for a role. The woman mistakenly pulled him into the room, thinking he was next in line. His forehead started beading up, he got scared, the two people watching, waiting with emotionless expressions. His eyes darted around, he cleared his throat.

"Um," he licked his lips. "W-what, what are you doing?"

They talked amongst themselves again, Gerald wanted to leave to get back to wandering around.

"Yes, I agree," the woman told the casting director.

"Wait here," they stood, exciting through a side door, connecting their office with another, leaving Gerald alone.

A few seconds later, they reappeared. A tall brunette, in a white, strapless dress was behind them. Gerald's eyes met hers, he started sweating more now, his heart beat racing. The woman said nothing, her jaws clamped shut with anger and confusion. She didn't look at Gerald.

"Ok great, Gia, we're going to do a quick chemistry test. I saw you two chatting outside earlier, during lunch. So go ahead and kiss, Harold here," the casting director said.

"I think it's Gerald," his assistant, the woman who pulled him into the room said.

"Right, right. Gerald, act scared, nervous. This beautiful older woman is going to kiss you," he instructed.

Gerald glanced at his mother, his nostrils flaring, his breathing erratic. Gia was glaring at him, facing away from the casting director so he couldn't see her order Gerald to stay quiet and stay put - all with her eyes.

"Um, I, uh," Gerald backed away, wanting to stop all of this. His mother lunged at him on the couch, grabbing his face, kissing him hard on the mouth, leaving him breathless. Gerald wiped his mouth and whispered, "Wow."

Gia watched the casting director and his assistant talk among themselves. After a moment, they smiled, stood, and told Gia and Gerald to wait right there for a moment.

"What are you doing here?!?" Gia hissed at Gerald.

"They pulled me into this room. I was outside, walking around."

Gia rubbed her temples. "I can't believe this."

"Believe what? What's going on in here?"

"Gerald, they thought you were auditioning for a role in this erotic thriller I'm in."

"Oh geez, no I'm not doing that. I was just outside that door and got pulled in."

"The role is for the character of Eric. My character's lover," Gia grit her teeth.

"Oh no, no," Gerald stood. "I'll leave now."

"Sit! You sit back down on this couch, young man."

Gerald obeyed his mother, watching her rubbing her temples. "Think," she said. "They told me you were perfect."

"What?"

"When they came and got me. They said they found the perfect guy to play the scared, shy type. Ugh, I can't believe this!"

"Mom, I'll leave, it's fine."

"No. This production has suffered a lot. More delays could ruin it. I want the paycheck. You're staying. Just humor these people. You'll talk to Howard, the studio exec, next."

"They don't know we're mom and son?"

"You have your father's last name. I reverted to my maiden. So no," she sighed and shook her head.

"But, but, I don't - "

"Quiet!" Gia said, hearing the door open.

"Gia, Gerald, come on in," the assistant motioned them to follow. They'd be meeting with Howard next.

"There she is," Howard greeted Gia. "And you must be Gerald," he shook the younger man's hands. "Ugh, same height and everything. This is perfect! Sit."

Howard sat across from them in his fairly small office. "Geez, what was your mother thinking naming you Gerald? What are you, 60 years old? You an old man like me? Did you get your colonoscopy done this year, Gerald? Heh heh, I kid."

Gia rolled her eyes and shot her son a look. "I'm sure it's a family name. Is it, Gerald?"

"Uh, yeah. My mom named me after her dad."

"Wonderful! Ok, let's talk about this picture. As you know, we've had some budget, scheduling, and casting problems. There's been some rewrites too. We don't need some big, hotshot, trained actor in here for the role of Eric. We need someone not as experienced in more ways than one. Right?" Howard winked at Gerald. Gia rolled her eyes again.

"Eric being seduced by the older, married Karen would be far more realistic with someone truly nervous. That's where you come in. I know you haven't done much acting before, but I think you'd be a great fit for this. What do you say?" Howard asked.

"Well, I don't know. I think - "

"It'd be a great opportunity," Gia interrupted him, looking at Gerald sternly.

"The sex scenes bother you. I understand. Tell you what, we'll reduce the crew numbers when filming them; maybe just you, Gia here, the director and the cameraman."

Gerald looked to his mother, she was nodding at him. He was so confused.

"We're struggling here. We could really use your help," Howard pressed him.

One final look to his mother, and Gerald nodded his head 'yes.'

"Perfect. Now then, Gia channel Karen for me real quick and kiss the young man you'd be cheating on your husband with," Howard motioned for them to move closer.

"Not again," Gerald thought, wiping his forehead, glancing to Howard, licking his lips nervously. A second later he was met by his mother's pressing against his. His eyes were wide open, he tried to talk, but couldn't.

"Yes! That's it!" Howard said when the kiss ended, Gia wiping her mouth, looking to her lap.

"Gerald, wait for my assistant for paperwork. I have another meeting to attend," Howard said, shaking Gerald's hand, taking his leave. Gia stood too, Howard giving her a hug and kiss on the cheek.

When Howard left, Gia closed the door.

"Mom, what is - "

"Quiet!" she paced back and forth. "I'm trying to think."

Gerald watched her walk back and forth in her small, tight dress. He stared at her legs, butt, and chest. The kiss was incredible, but guilt once again found him.

"Ok, just go with it," she said.

"Go with it?"

"Yes. We'll talk more later, but for now, just," she shook her head. "We'll get through this together. The production can't afford any more setbacks. We'll be fine."

Gia and Gerald shared a look before she left him alone in the room, his mind spinning. He was joined a couple minutes later by an assistant with paperwork. She thanked him and told him to report back in the morning.

Gerald sighed, thinking, "I rode in with my mom."

He stood outside at her locked car for a few hours. Gia emerged after a long day, unlocked her car, and mom and son got in.

"Mom - "

"No. Just no. I want to get home, get in my pajamas, and get some wine. We'll talk later," Gia silenced him.



-6-

Gerald was in his room, his lips still tingling a few hours later. When they got home his mother headed straight to the shower. Gerald warmed up some leftovers, never saw his mom reappear, and eventually headed to bed.

The thought of kissing her again was appealing, but filming a sex scene with her seemed unreal. He thought about watching her scenes again, but made a vow to himself. Gerald couldn't fathom pretending to have sex with her on camera. He had no idea how to go about it. He knew how sex worked of course, but he felt he'd look ridiculous basically dry-humping her on film, pretending like it felt good. He thought about what kind of noise he'd make, which led him to thoughts of his mother moaning like she did in some of the clips he watched. She sounded incredible.

His door burst open, his mother slid in. "Gerald," she said, her eyes looked glazed over.

"Huh?"

"Am I really that gross to you?" Gia asked. She was drunk.

"What? No," Gerald sat up.

"Is kissing me going to be so yucky?"

"What are you talking about? I never said - "

"Can it be that bad?" Gia plopped on his bed.

"Mom," Gerald patted her shoulder. "It was fine."

"Just fine? I know it'll be difficult to do on camera, but you don't think I'm that gross do you?"

"I never said anything about you being gross. You're not gross. You're gorgeous."

"You mean it?" Gia hiccupped.

"Yes. I do."

"Good! I want kisses!" she lunged at her son again, pushing him to his back, smothering him with kisses all over his face.

"Mom! Wait, Mom," Gerald tried to resist, to move away. She was on top of him now. She grabbed his head, holding him still and kissed him hard on the mouth, he tasted the wine she'd been guzzling earlier.

Gia let out a long moan, kissing Gerald; his hands eventually found her back, patting it a few times before resting them there.

"Mmm, see?" She asked, wiping his mouth. "Not so bad, right?"

"Mom, it's not the kissing part."

"Then what?" Gia asked, kissing him several times on the lips. "I love you," she kissed him again. "You have such nice lips. You must take after your mother."

"Mom," Gerald was silenced once more by her mouth on his.

He managed to push her mouth off his, Gia accidentally nibbling his bottom lip. "You're drunk."

"Yep," Gia agreed. She closed her eyes and moved in for more kissing.

"Mom! Wait! It's not the kissing that bothers me as much as something else," Gerald practically yelled to avoid getting interrupted.

"Well what is it?" Gia sat up, straddling her son.

"The other stuff?" he asked.

"Ohhhh, I see," Gia nodded. "You're worried about pretending to have sex with your mom. See a boob, seeing a butt."

"Right, but also, you know, 'interacting' with those parts," Gerald said, using air quotes.

Gia laughed, her hands sliding under Gerald's t-shirt. "Grabbing, kissing, licking," she tickled him.

She lowered herself again, inches from his face, the wine on her breath swimming through Gerald's nostrils. "You'll just have to relax and pretend to be Eric. Don't think of me as your mother. Think of me as Karen, a woman who is obsessively in love with you, a woman who cheats on her hunky, sexy husband every single day - just to get you inside her."

"Mom, mmph!"

Gerald was silenced again with another hard kiss; he could've sworn he felt a wet tongue against his lips.

"Look at me like that. If you do, we can make this work," Gia said, stumbling off her son, nearly falling on the floor. She made her way to his door.

"There's a lot at stake. A lot of good money for me, and a nice chunk for you too. If you can't handle it, if you want to ruin it, you know what you can do?" Gia stared undoing the drawstring of her sweatpants.

Gerald watched her slowly turn around, pulling her pants down. "You can kiss my ass," she said, wiggling her hips, exposing her bare ass to her son.

Gerald's mouth hung open as he watched his mother slap her own ass a few times, before stepping completely out of her sweatpants, leaving them on his floor.

"Hmm, not a bad idea. Maybe that could be part of a scene," Gia mumbled making her way to her bedroom to pass out.

"Holy shit," Gerald whispered, his cock hard as a rock.

***

They drove separately the next day. His mother barely spoke to him, most likely feeling the hangover effects, and embarrassed with herself.

Gerald was rushed to wardrobe and then was taken to another location to film a basketball scene. What little lines he had were fed to him before the scene.

Near lunch both Gia and Gerald were at a park filming a scene where Gia's character, Karen, observes and watches Gerald's character, Eric.

After lunch there were a few more location scenes shot, Gerald saying simple lines, trying to act natural. He wasn't scared - yet.

Near the end of the day, things became difficult for Gerald. They were to film their first of five sex scenes together. This would start off with Gia the aggressor, seducing, kissing, and then taking her younger lover.

Still embarrassed from the previous night, Gia didn't go over what the choreography would be.

They were in a bedroom set - Eric's bedroom. They were given no dialog only a premise. Eric's parents weren't home, Karen invited herself in. Gerald was told to resist as best he could.

With the cameras rolling, only the necessary crew around in order to ease nerves, Gia sat on the bed next to Gerald. He had trouble looking at her. Hair and makeup done by a professional on set, made her look even more stunning.

"Are you nervous?" Gia, as Karen asked.

"Yeah," Gerald, as Eric nodded.

"Don't be," Gia whispered, tipping his chin to face her. Gerald gulped, looking into her eyes. Gia closed hers and planted a soft kiss on Gerald's lips.

"Uh, um," he backed up, standing, moving away from her. Gia followed, pushing him against a wall.

"You're uh, married, right?" Gerald asked.

Gia thought how awkward it sounded, sure the director would yell cut any second now. "Don't worry about that. It's just you and me here."

"I, I, I don't think this is a good idea," Gerald had trouble breathing.

Gia remained calm, laser focused on completing a scene she was sure was ruined by Gerald's delivery. She said nothing, quickly pulling her top off, unhooking her bra, and exposing herself. Gerald's eyes widened, he looked away, having seen those breasts on his laptop, but was now seeing them in person. He didn't know what to do.

Gia shook her head, "you gonna call cut?" she asked the director in her mind. She kept going, taking a slow deep breath, reaching for her son's hand and placing it on her breast.