Gia and Gerald

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh geez," Gerald squirmed, too afraid to look, but wanting to more than anything.

Gia acted fast, hoping to get as much filmed as possible before the director intervened. She grabbed Gerald by the shirt and pulled him away from the wall, practically flinging him on the bed. He backed away from her, frightened, watching her quickly step out of her shorts and thong, the camera directly behind her, capturing her and his reaction.

She climbed on him, kissing him over and over, breathing heavily through their noses.

"Sit up," she ordered, Gerald did so. Gia pulled his shirt off, tossing it to the floor. She pushed him back and slid down his body. The camera was practically in Gerald's face, capturing his reaction watching the actress, who happened to be his mom, pull and tug his pants off.

Gia remained professional, not looking directly at his privates, maintain eye contact. She ignored the erection Gerald was sporting, and climbed back on him, straddling him. Gerald brought his knees up, hoping it'd obscure his erection, forgetting the camera was focused on his and his mom's upper bodies.

Gia reached to her crotch, pretending to guide his cock in, all while still looking at him. She let out a soulful moan, pretending he was inside her now. She ran her hands through her long, dark hair.

"Oh wow," Gerald whispered looking at her breasts, as Gia slightly arched her back.

"Give me everything," Gia told him, sliding her finger down his chest, referring to his cum. Gerald gulped again and quickly nodded.

His mother got to work carrying out the scene. She moaned, kissed, ran her hands all over Gerald's face, chest, all while grinding against him, simulating sex. Gerald felt helpless watching this woman work. He felt like his character of Eric. His erection bumped against her butt cheeks several times, during the scene.

Gia grabbed his hands, placing them on her tits again. She sat up, grinding, moaning on her son.

Gerald couldn't say anything. He just held her tits while she worked.

A few minutes later, Gia nearing the end of the first sex scene with Gerald, pretended she was climaxing on him.

"Yes!" she cried out and collapsed on Gerald, kissing him and moaning, leaving him on the verge of cumming from the tip of his cock banging against her ass.

"I love you. I loved you the second I saw you," Gia said. She remembered Gerald was Eric and added, "out there on the basketball court."

"Do you love me?" she asked.

"Uh huh," Gerald nodded, patting his nude mother's back.

Gia took a depth breath, moaned again, turning to face the camera, lying in Gerald's arms.

"Cut," the director quietly said, tossing them a couple towels. She got off Gerald, not saying a word and wrapped it around her. She stood by the window, as the director reviewed some notes. Gerald sat on the bed, covering up his erection.

Gia assumed they'd have to do it several more times because of Gerald. The director surprised her.

"That was perfect, you guys. Really great stuff. I could feel Eric's fear of the situation. Next time," he turned to Gerald. "Eric will be a little more hands on as their affair progresses. Alright? Great work, see you two in the morning."

Gia quickly left the set, heading to change. Gerald calmed himself down and slowly did the same.

They couldn't look at each other at home, both of them headed to bed, not saying a word, Gerald somehow willing his erection away. He was not looking forward to the next day.



-7-

Another long day followed. Gerald was moved from set pieces and locations, one of those was an oral sex simulation in a car. Gerald leaned his head back, his mother's head bobbing up and down in his lap. He didn't have an erection, since there was no actual contact and it was for only 15 seconds. Gia just moved her head up and down in his lap; Gerald did his best to pretend he felt something.

Their second sex scene was that evening again. The director told Gia to be on the bottom and let Gerald's character make her his.

"Gerald, I know you're new, but don't worry. Gia will pull your pants down again and there will be a couple seconds shot of your butt. They'll be no shots of your privates. Got it?" The director said.

Gerald said he understood. He and his mom took their position in another bedroom, this one representing Karen and her husband's.

"So you're going to kiss, undress, Gerald will get on top. Remember to ask about Karen's husband," the director said. "Ready? Action."

Gia pulled Gerald into the bedroom, kissing him frantically. She leaned against the tall bedpost, Gerald's hands on her waist.

"Wait, wait," Gerald whispered. "Um, Karen," he nearly forgot his mother's character's name. "Your husband?"

"He'll be back tomorrow. You're mine tonight. Now unzip me," Gia turned around, Gerald unzipped her dress. She pulled it off and gyrated her bare ass against Gerald's crotch.

His mouth dropped open, he watched his mother grind against him, waking his cock up.

Gia turned around, kissing him again, helping him remove his shirt. Gia placed his hands on her ass. They turned around a few times, arriving at the side of the bed. The camera showed Gia's legs and upper body. Gerald was blocking its view of her pussy.

"Well?" she asked, Gerald getting nervous about undressing. "I'm waiting."

He undid his belt and quickly undressed for her, the camera capturing a couple seconds of her naked butt before focusing on Gia's face. She watched her son climb on top of her, her legs wrapping around him. His erection firmly pressed into her lower abdomen. Gerald reached down and moved it so it faced downward. He had to hump her and didn't want his cock rubbing against her soft flesh - causing him to cum all over her. That's an embarrassment he never wanted to experience. It'd make this entire ordeal even worse.

Gerald propped himself up on his hands, his mother's hand traveling over his arms, shoulders, chest, while he moved his body up and down hers.

"I love you," Gia caressed his faced as he moved his body across hers.

"I, I love you too," he closed his lips, nearly making an "m" sound, saying "mom." Gerald went to his elbows, closer to her face, and said her character's name of Karen.

They kissed more and more, the bed shaking slightly. Gerald had trouble concentrating. His cock wasn't in danger of being stimulated, but he could feel something against his lower stomach. It was his mother's trimmed tuft of pubic hair.

He didn't know how long he needed to go. Luckily his mother brought the scene to a close. Staring in his face, she whispered, "Cum for me. Cum inside me."

Gerald thought she looked so beautiful telling him that, he had trouble focusing. "P-pregnant?"

Gia grabbed his head, causing him to stop his humping motions. "I'm on birth control for you. When the time is right, when I leave my husband, then we can focus on creating a family."

Gerald nodded, they kissed passionately again. "Fill me up," Gia whispered.

Gerald pretended he was inside her and went through the humping motions harder and harder. He listened to his mother moan, their eyes fixated on one another. Her moans powered his own; he did his best to imitate hers. When her eyes closed for a second before resuming their gaze into his, Gerald decided to bring the scene home.

He stopped moving, pretending to be filling her with semen. He buried his head against her neck, looking away from the camera. Gia held him against her naked body. The scene ended a few seconds later.

"Amazing work. Very intense," the director said, handing them towels again. Gerald covered himself, Gia doing the same, heading to the dressing room.

She flung the towel off after arriving, looking down to her blood-engorged clit. She was so wet. Gia rubbed her temples, pacing around a bit, trying to calm herself down.

Since they drove separately, Gerald arrived home sooner. He took a cold shower and avoided his mother - too embarrassed about all of this. He was getting more and more afraid. He was wishing more and more he never watched clips of her and talked to her about them.

Gia was in her shower later that evening, also avoiding Gerald. Thoughts of him penetrating her in real life, wondering what it'd be like, wondering if his face would look like it did that night in the scene if he was really ejaculating.

She dried off, didn't bother putting on pajamas, and thought about finishing this film and moving on. She held a pillow against her, wondering when they wrapped up shooting, if things would ever be the same between her and her son again.



-8-

The next day Gerald was sitting naked on a wooden chair. It was on a kitchen set. His erection was tucked uncomfortably under his thigh. He held his legs together, hoping it wouldn't pop out. Mainly because there was a woman sitting on him, straddling him. She was naked and avoiding eye contact - his mother.

An assistant poured warm water on them, practically drenching them. It was to make them appear sweaty, as I they had been fucking all day.

The scene was to start in the middle of Gia's orgasm. "Here," was the first word she said to her son in a few days when she guided his hands to her waist to assist her with bouncing.

"Alright, I'm going to say 'action', you two will start. Go at it for a bit. We'll do close-ups of your breasts Gia. Then after Gerald plays with them, you'll order him to take you to the bedroom where he'll get behind you. We'll cut at that point, adjust the lighting then resume. Gia feel free to use a little foul language, alright? Your husband is away, you are with this young stud."

Gia looked at Gerald, her hands on his shoulders. "Can you?" she looked to her breasts.

"I think so," Gerald stared at them, mesmerized by them - his mother watched him and waited for the director.

"Three, two, one, action!" he called.

"Ah fuck! Shit! Yes!" Gia startled Gerald by squatting up and down, screaming out. "Yes! I love your dick! Fuck me!" she grabbed Gerald, kissing him, then continued squatting up and down, pretending to ride his cock.

He didn't do anything other than hold her waist and watch her tits jiggle. Gia cried out more, pretending to cum, throwing her arms around Gerald. "Oh yessss, fuck!"

A few seconds passed, Gia sat up, grabbed Gerald's head and pushed his mouth to one of her breasts, "Come on, baby," she whispered.

Her nipple raking across his lips, Gerald quickly grabbed her breast and sucked on it as hard as he could. Gia threw her head back, moaning, while Gerald's hand squeezed the other one. The camera was right next to them, getting a close-up of Gerald sucking her nipples.

"Bed," Gia ordered a few seconds later. Gerald stood, the camera behind him, following as he carried his straddling mother to her character's bed.

Gerald slammed her on the bed, crawling on top, kissing her, the camera getting a close up of their tongues meeting. Gerald or Gia didn't notice or care. Gia broke the kiss, "Fuck me from behind."

She was on all fours, Gerald pretending to guide his cock into her. His erection was outside of her pussy. Gerald watched her butt bang against him. "Fuck me!" Gia ordered.

He nodded and went through the motions with the camera circling around the bed.

"Cut!" the director said, mother and son stayed in awkward doggy-style position. The lighting was adjusted so it looked like daylight faded. Gia lowered her head.

"Almost done, we're almost done. I'll get paid, I'll pay for his college. The movie will be done, he and I can go back to normal," she opened her eyes seeing her body before her, upside down from her viewpoint. She saw her breasts dangling and something else, beyond them, something resting against her stomach.

"Oh no, no," she thought. "That's him. That's my Gerald," she closed her eyes, looking away from his erect cock. She looked again, her heart racing, watching his cock twitch. "Gerald," she mouthed, licking her lips.

"Ok, ready? Lighting is good. I'm just going to spray you two with some more water," the director said. "Karen has been cheating all day, working up a real good sweat."

He sprayed Gerald next, "You're doing great. Both of you. Go ahead and finish on the count of ten in your head. Gia you'd turn around, Gerald you fall on top."

Gia imagined his cock inside her when the director said action. She imagined Gerald's cock, not the character of Eric, inside her, cumming.

The camera went by her face, she gripped the sheets, closed her eyes and moaned again. Gerald's cock banged against her tummy and clit. Gia nearly cried at what she and her son were doing, but also at how incredibly intimate the real thing might be with him.

Gerald let out a moan he hoped sounded sexy. He went still, pretending he was ejaculating. After a few seconds, his mother rolled to her back, held out her arms and held her son, rubbing his shoulders, back, kissing his head. Gerald loved the feeling of her breast against his face.

The scene ended with a view from above of the characters Karen and Eric, played by a mom and son, wet, tired, and exhausted after lovemaking.

That night at home, Gerald tried to talk to his mother. She held up her hand, still unable to look at him, and shook her head. She retreated to her room to do her best to resist masturbating to thoughts of Gerald and her actually having real sex.



-9-

It was Friday. Gia and Gerald's fourth sex scene was getting set up. Gerald's character was to perform oral sex on Gia's. She would return the favor. They would be naked, in bed, with morning sunlight shining through a window onto them. Having arrived to the studio just before dawn to capture the morning light coming through the window at the perfect time, Gia and Gerald were fairly tired. They sat next to one another, still not speaking.

"Listen," Gia broke the silence. "Just move your head around down there. Make it look like you're, you know."

"Yeah. I know. Will do."

Gerald watched his mother disrobe and lay on the bed. He stood before her naked body, admiringly while the director told him to count to 30, move his head around some, and let his hands roam her body. Gerald was half-way paying attention; he was staring at her body.

Gerald broke protocol when the director said "action." He climbed on top of his mother, naked, kissing her mouth, her neck, sending shivers down her spine. She whimpered as he kissed his way down her body, over her breasts, kissing the nipples, down her tummy, trailing his tongue across it, finally arriving between her legs. The camera was positioned so it couldn't see what Gerald was doing, just that his head was in her crotch.

Her pussy was right in front of him. He ran his nose over her trimmed pubic hair, smelling her, while his hands traveled over her stomach and breasts. Gerald looked up to his mother's eyes, listening to her erratic breathing.

"Do it," she whispered, nodding at him. "Please."

Gerald gave a soft smile, eyes back to her pussy, opened his mouth and drove his tongue as far as he could inside her.

"Ohhh," Gia arched her back, moaning, not acting, at the feeling of Gerald's tongue in her. She grabbed her own breasts, and closed her eyes. "Yesss."

Gerald licked all around inside her, he licked outside too, around her clit and lips. He didn't care who she was, he only knew he loved her and wanted to make her cum.

She gripped his hair, holding his head in place, her legs trapping him too. It was only supposed to be 30 seconds of simulated pussy eating, but it ended up lasting more than a minute of real-life pussy eating. The director had no idea, through Gia's moans of pleasure, that her son had his tongue buried in her.

"Cut," he finally said, throwing them towels. "Ok, that went on a little too long."

Gerald came up for air, wiping his mouth clean. "Sorry," he said covering up. He glanced at his mother, she was still breathing heavily, trying to calm herself down.

A few minutes later, Gerald was on his back, covered by a towel, getting ready for his turn. He wondered if his mother would be even angrier at him now.

The camera was positioned diagonally facing him, so Gia's back, butt, and head would hide his crotch.

She climbed on the bed, into position, they removed the towel. They stared into one another's eyes, Gerald's erection on display. He gave her a look as if to say "sorry." His mother's look was one of pure determination.

"Action!" the director called out.

Gia immediately grabbed Gerald's dick by its base and started sucking it. He tasted delicious to her. She didn't care if they heard sucking and slurping sounds, she wanted to suck his cock dry.

"Oh geez," Gerald whimpered, throwing his head back. He watched her suck his cock, his face wincing with pleasure she was giving him. Up and down her head bobbed on him, not simulating oral sex, but performing real-life incredible fellatio on him.

He moaned again, grabbing a handful of her long air, watching this woman work his cock. Jacking and sucking it, not breaking eye contact, begging for him to cum.

"Cut! Ok, great, we got enough from this scene. One more to do!" the director said.

Gia slowly removed Gerald's cock from her mouth, looked her son over, and mouthed "I'm sorry." She grabbed a towel, throwing it over her shoulder, not bothering to cover up as she walked down the hall to a dressing room.

"Damn," Gerald whispered, lying back on the pillow after covering himself.

***

The evening was a repeat, mom and son avoiding each other. The next morning Gia left early for a half-day of shooting. Gerald wasn't scheduled in until Monday. It would his final long day of shooting. His mom didn't seem to care that he'd miss a day of school.

Gia had to shoot the final sex scene with Paul. In it, her character, Karen, was to have sex with her husband while thinking of her secret lover, Eric. Gia was instructed to make the orgasm be really loud and intense, since Karen would be thinking of the man she truly loved - her son's character, Eric.

Gia straddled Paul on the bed. He was making small talk, silly comments, but Gia's mind was elsewhere. They squirted water on her and Paul; got her hair wet, making it look as though Karen and her husband had been having sex for a long time.

Gia rested her hands on Paul's chest. The camera set to follow them. The director called action and the scene began.

Gia was moaning, her hands slowly traveling down Paul's chest and stomach, resting at his lower abdomen.

"You're incredible tonight, honey," Paul, as the husband, recited his line. Gia bit her bottom lip and nodded. She closed her eyes and kept going.

The scene called for Karen to have sex with her husband, all while thinking of her teenage lover, Eric. She would have a huge orgasm, picturing herself and Eric having sex. The actress portraying Karen, Gia, was not following direction. She wasn't Karen then; she was playing herself on top of Paul. Gia wasn't thinking of the fictional character of Eric, she was thinking of the accidental actor who portrayed him - her son, Gerald.

Her eyes closed tight, licking her lips, she ground her clit hard into Paul's stomach. It happened all the time, but in those sex scenes, neither of them were horny. They were remembering lines, if they had them. They were remembering what to count to in their head before moving to another position. They were remembering where the camera would be so they would know where they needed to position themselves. As Gia gyrated her hips, grinding her clit against Paul, she didn't think about any of that. The only thing in her head was her son. She pictured undressing for him, climbing on top of him, sliding his cock inside her and riding him until she herself came. She was practically dripping pussy juices on her co-star, Paul.