Gia and Gerald

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it happened, nearly a minute into grinding against Paul, she felt a real orgasm come over her.

"Ahh!" her body tensed up, her stomach muscles tightened. She nearly doubled over on Paul. "G-G-Ge-" she nearly said her son's name through clenched teeth. She cried out again collapsing on a slightly confused Paul.

"Cut!" The director threw a towel her. He spoke to his assistant in private.

"Uh, Gia? You ok?" Paul asked the out-of-breath woman, rubbing her back.

She took a deep breath, sitting up, grabbing the towel and climbing off Paul, leaving a wet spot on his stomach. Gia headed toward the dressing room, still naked. Paul wrapped a towel around his waist and followed her.

"Gia, are you alright?" he asked.

She sat down on nearby chair, running her fingers through her wet hair. "I, I don't even know."

"Hey, I know this has been rough. This entire experience of, let's face it, a softcore porno. I know Howard said it wasn't porn what we are doing, but it's softcore. It's difficult and intense, but don't be afraid of what you have with Gerald."

"What?"

"I heard about the previous scene with him. The director heard you, you know, blowing him."

Gia rubbed her temples. "Yeah. I figured they would. The slurping and sucking sounds. So stupid of me."

"No, it's fine. Look a lot of people meet on movie sets and fall in love. This movie is a softcore porn one, where it's very sexually charged."

Gia couldn't admit to Paul, Howard, or anyone there that Gerald was her son. She sat there, naked, listening to him.

"You know, maybe you and that lucky, young guy should come out with my wife and I tonight. She'd see you with Gerald and maybe not be so jealous of me," Paul chuckled. "We can go to dinner."

"No," Gia immediately said. She didn't want to be in a situation where conversations about Gerald and his life could occur. She didn't want people to figure out they were parent and child.

"I mean, I don't know. Sorry," Gia added.

"Think about it. We can go do something else, doesn't have to be dinner."

Gia thought for a moment about her and Gerald out somewhere, holding hands, being romantic, acting like a couple. She smiled softly.

"Give me a call later. I'm going to get dressed and head home. Maybe the four of us could have a nice Saturday out. You and Gerald could be away from work. It'd be nice," Paul suggested.

He walked to his bag, removed his towel and rummaged for a pair of boxers. Gia agreed with him; it'd be great to go out with her son. The only problem is that she hadn't had a real conversation with him in several days - ever since he joined the cast of "Adulterous Obsession."



-10-

That entire day Gerald was at home watching uploaded sex scenes, on SexSceneLover's page, of his mother. He was jacking off, edging himself, resting, and going at it again.

In her first scene with Paul, Gerald would pause the clip right as the camera zoomed in on her breasts, with the fire roaring behind her. Gerald nearly ejaculated, watching that still image. He pressed play and kept watching over and over.

When Gia arrived home, Gerald closed out of his web browser and shut his laptop down. He lay on his bed, avoiding her as they had been for the past several days. He had no idea what would become of them after this movie was finished. Thoughts of her eyes on his eyes, with his cock in her mouth made that very same cock sore with desire for her - his mother.

Gia showered, put on a tiny, silvery dress, no underwear or bra, and then softly knocked on her son's door.

Gerald opened it, then looked away, "Hey."

"Hi. Paul invited us out with him and his wife tonight."

"Us?" Gerald said, pretending to organize his sock drawer.

"Yes. He doesn't know we're mom and son. I told him maybe. I thought it could be fun, you and I hanging out, outside of work."

"We could've hung out here."

"Gerald, please," Gia paused. "I know. But it's so weird at work, with you there, and then back here, I just wanted to be away from the situation. I couldn't deal with it. Maybe we could try to be,"

"Be what?" Gerald turned around to face her.

Gia shrugged, "Close. Like, you know, have some drinks, talk. At least I'd drink."

"It could be a date?"

"I suppose. I don't know. This is so crazy."

"Mom, just," Gerald thought about it. "Let's just go with it, then. I'll change."

She waited for him at the door. Several minutes later, Gerald arrived in khakis and a tucked in shirt. Gia attempted a smile, held his arm, and followed him to the car. They were mostly quiet on the way there.

At the bar/dance club, that allowed 18 and over to be admitted, Gia introduced Gerald to Paul's wife. Paul and Gerald nodded, shaking hands. They chatted a bit about Gerald's goals, acting or college. Gerald was careful not to talk about his family.

They sat at a table, Gia ordered drinks for herself, talking more and more, acting more and more friendly as she consumed more alcohol. Gerald noticed her hand on his thigh under the table as she casually talked to Paul and his wife.

The married couple left to dance, leaving Gia and Gerald alone for a bit.

"Mom - " Gerald said, feeling comfortable enough to refer to her by her title.

"Shhh," she pushed her index finger to his lips. "We aren't talking about what's been happening this week," she slurred. "You and I are here, we're having a nice night. I love you."

"I love you too."

"Good," Gia smiled, grabbing his face, pulling him in for a hard kiss.

"Um, what are you - "

"Having fun," his intoxicated mother said, kissing him again, slithering her tongue into his mouth.

Gerald went with it, loving every second. He wondered if she was too drunk do anything more than kissing.

"We're not talking about the other day, we're not talking about you and me filming sex scenes together, we're not talking at all," Gia kissed Gerald again, her hand finding and rubbing his thigh a moment later.

"In fact, we're leaving," she said.

"We are?" Gerald watched her grab her purse, pushing him out of the booth. She made her way to Paul and his wife, saying goodnight. She returned, grabbed Gerald's hand, gave him the keys and they left.

"We're going to cross the line, baby," she slurred in the passenger seat, reaching over to rub his thigh. She fiddled with his zipper.

"Mom, what are you doing?"

"Shut up and drive," Gia said, reaching into his pants, finding his erection. "Mmm, there you are."

Gerald glanced down, "Oh geez." He watched her jack his cock before a car horn made him pay attention to the road.

When they arrived home, Gia tried to open her door, but had trouble in her drunken state. Gerald met her on the passenger side, helping her out of the car. He was met by more kissing, Gia pushing him against the car. She pulled her dress up, revealing her bare ass, and then guided Gerald's hands there.

"You, you aren't wearing underwear?" he nervously asked.

His mother took a step back, pulling her dress up over her head, revealing her nude body there in the driveway. "I'm not wearing anything underneath."

Gerald was in shock, staring over her body.

"Take me to your bed," she said, placing her hand on his shoulder. He nodded and extended his arm. He walked the naked woman across the front yard, to the front door, and unlocked it.

Gia attacked him once more with a flurry of kisses. He was pulled into the home, his mother's mouth on his, knocking a small lamp over, pushed against the wall, his shirt nearly torn off. They made their way to his room, Gia pushing him on the bed, climbing on top of him, pulling his shirt open. She slid her breasts down his bare torso, arriving to his pants. She fished his cock out, grabbed it by the base, and sucked away on it, moaning at its taste. Her fingers found her clit and rubbed it furiously as she sucked Gerald's dick.

She watched Gerald watch her, the state of shock mixed with pleasure on his face. Gia was going to do what she couldn't do during their last sex scene - suck his cock dry.

"M-Mom," Gerald said. She was covering his cock in drool, licking it off, sucking the tip as hard as she could. Her cheeks were indented, and his room echoed in sounds of her moaning.

"I'm, I'm - "

"Cum," Gia ordered him, rubbing herself, approaching her own orgasm. She stared into his eyes, waiting for his cock to fill her mouth.

Gerald moaned, throwing his head back, having a real orgasm, not a fake one, in front of his mother. His cock erupted in her mouth, filling it to the brim. In that same moment, Gia had a real orgasm in front of her son. Her fast-working fingers bringing about her own climax while Gerald's cock filled her mouth with cum. She moaned, sound waves bouncing off his tip, making Gerald tingle all over.

Gia was done. She swallowed several loads of his cum, rubbing her clit, through her orgasm. She sat up on her knees, looking at her son, breathing heavily, eyes to the ceiling. She wiped his semen from her lips and chin, then quickly hopped off his bed.

"Mom?" Gerald asked, watching her storm out of his room.

She was crying as she slammed her door. Gia sat on the edge of her bed. "Why couldn't I tell them he's my son?" She thought about the money, it would help pay for college. If she could simply finish her contract, she would be done with this and get back into fitness modeling. She cried herself to sleep, feeling as though ruining her relationship with Gerald wasn't worth it.



-11-

Gia rose early the next day, Sunday, gathered her dress from the driveway and went for a run. She got a call to come into the studio for a meeting around noon.

Gerald didn't see or hear her leave. It took him a long time to get to sleep so he slept late the next day.

Gia arrived with Paul and a few others. Howard was in his office on the phone. "Ok, listen, we've screwed up."

"What?" Paul asked.

"This whole project of ours. 'Adulterous Obsession.' We've spent way too much money on it. This goes for actor fees, set designs, all that. We will be able to finish this and pay you what you are getting, but afterward, when your contracts are up for renewal, there may not be as much money involved," Howard explained.

Gia nodded, she didn't care, she simply wanted out.

"We got several other pictures in development, so that'll help with getting our investment back. But once we get those wrapped up we're going to change things a bit. Gia, you and I will talk about an idea for you. Paul, that's all I have. You can go back to work, you have plenty of roles in the pipeline."

Paul took his leave; he was already working that day filming a small part in another movie.

"Gia," Howard closed the door. "They tell me you are on fire for this movie. I mean, burning up the sets. That's how hot they are telling me you are. You and this Gerald kid are knocking it out of the park with your scenes together. But you, you are the real star. You've never been better."

Howard sat across from her, sliding a few scripts her way. Gia read the titles. "The Sex Therapist," "Tribal Lust," "Three Women," "A Wife's Girlfriend," and "An Erotic Roadtrip" were a few of the titles.

"More erotic movies, or just plain softcore porn?" Gia asked. "Or are these full-blown hardcore porn?"

"All erotic movies, you could call them softcore if you like," Howard answered. "We are learning from our mistakes on this one. The money won't be as good, budgets will be lower, but we can film them quickly and sell them quickly. You'll end up making more, via mass production. It'll even out. Plus, you'll be working more, having more fun. I heard about you and Gerald in that one scene."

"Oh, um, that was - "

"Incredibly hot? I wished the camera caught a glimpse of it. It's fine. Listen, you can be our queen, our flagship actress in this new direction we're taking. It could help you break out into bigger movies. Or go the hardcore route if you want. Maybe even pose in Playboy, you aren't that old."

Howard's phone rang, "Think about it, get back to me next week after we wrap up 'Adulterous Obsession.'"

Gia wandered around the studio, visiting various set pieces. She thought about Howard's offer, wondering if taking it would prevent her from continuing down this terrible path with her son. She made her way to one set where filming was in place. She watched from afar, two people in a sex scene, moaning loudly. It was for an erotic space adventure the studio was filming. She watched the man on top, the woman moaning, her legs holding him there. She pictured her and Gerald in that position, except in real-life, in his bedroom.

Gia sat alone in a dressing room, contemplating Howard's offer. After a few moments, the actors from earlier, naked, the woman straddling the man, barged into the room, kissing. They completely ignored Gia, walking by her.

"Fuck me, fuck me," the woman said.

"I wanted this pussy out there on the set," the man said, slamming her against a locker, still not caring Gia was there.

"Well take this pussy and finish what you started," she added, they kept kissing, Gia quietly leaving.

On her way home she wondered if that could be her and Gerald. "No, it's so wrong," she said, pulling into the driveway. "Me and someone else though? I could have a lot of fun like that actress did."

She entered her home, Gerald was cleaning the kitchen for her. "Hey," she said standing at the kitchen's entrance.

"Hey," Gerald nodded to her.

"Sorry about last night."

"It's fine."

"No, it's not. It was horrible. Sick. I'm sorry about all of this. About this movie. Tomorrow is your last day, our last scene. Then after that, things will go back to normal - I hope. No more kissing, no more drunken nights. You'll go to college and we'll go on as normal, mom and son," Gia said, not completely believing her own words.

"I see," Gerald turned away from her, cleaning the countertop. She could tell he didn't want things to be back to normal. He waited for her to leave him alone and sat at the kitchen table. He knew she was right; all of this was wrong.



-12-

The next day, Gia was wearing a tiny red bikini, standing in front of a bed looking at other bikini options.

Paul came up behind her, held her by the waist, his hands sliding up to cup her breasts, while he kissed her neck.

"These all look great," he said.

"Thank you, I thought you might like them. I think I'll wear the pink one," Gia said.

"Good idea. We got time for a quickie?" Paul asked.

Gia turned around, removed the tiny bikini top and kissed him. "Absolutely."

"And cut!" the director said. "Awesome. Ok next let's move out to the pool area."

Paul followed the director, leaving Gia to quickly change into the even tinier pink bikini. The final few scenes, hopefully to be completed that day, consisted of Gia's character, Karen inviting her lover to a pool party under the guise he was a coworker's son. At the pool party Karen and Eric would sneak away, running to the nearby beach, swimming out a bit and have sex up against some rocks. Gerald was already in place for the scene, he was supposed to be chatting with another attendant, while shots of him ogling Gia would be filmed.

Mom and son traded looks throughout the hour or so of filming around the pool. He watched her dive in, emerging wet and glistening.

The character of Karen's husband was to grill hamburgers, momentarily turning his back on his wife. Karen was to jump out of the water, grab her secret lover, Eric, and together they would sneak away to the beach for sex.

Gerald glanced at his mother, while they waded in the ocean water after filming a shot of them running together, holding hands, toward the ocean. The cameraman was already there, holding his camera above the water. He was to film Gia and Gerald's final sex scene. It would consist of Gia, topless, straddling Gerald while he held her up in the water. Gia was to reach under the water and pretend to guide his cock inside her. All this would be captured above the water.

"Alright, I'm gonna just say action. The pansy director didn't want to get in the water," joked the cameraman, wading in stomach deep water. "I'll film a bit. Just improvise, we can edit everything later."

Gia climbed on Gerald, her legs wrapped around his waist under the surface. "Last one," Gia whispered.

"Yep," Gerald agreed.

Their eyes remained fixated on one another while Gia removed her tiny bikini top. Gerald watched her splash some water on her breasts.

"Ok, countdown from three. Just have fun with these two characters, improvise a bit," the cameraman played temporary director. Gia and Gerald nodded.

"Three, two, one, action!" he started filming. Gia and Gerald were motionless, silently staring into one another's eyes.

"I love you," Gerald told his mother - not the character of Karen.

"I love you too," she nearly cried, thinking of all they've done in the past week.

"You're so beautiful," he caressed his mother's face, saltwater droplets streaming down her cheek.

Gia was at a loss, she kept herself from crying. "Kiss me," she managed to get out.

Gerald did just that, pulling her to him, his mouth on hers. His hand cupped and squeezed a breast next.

"Everything we've done and been through," Gerald said, not speaking as Eric. "It was meant to be. All of it. I know it's wrong, but it's meant to be."

Gia wiped a tear, "I agree. It's been so wrong, but nothing has felt more perfect."

It was the most dialogue Gerald had in a scene and he made it up, speaking from the heart, speaking to Gia his mother - not the character of Karen.

They kissed again. Gerald spoke one last time, "I want this, I want us to be together forever."

"We will. We will," Gia paused a moment, thinking in the context of the movie's plot, her improvised dialog would work.

"Get inside me," Gia said. She remembered to reach under the surface of the water and pretend to guide his cock into her. She did something else though.

She removed her tiny bikini bottoms.

She tossed them aside, the cameraman thinking nothing of it, other than Gia making the scene hotter. She reached under the surface once more.

Staring into her son's face, she clawed at his swim trunks under the water. Gerald figured out what she was doing and he reached below to assist her.

Gia whimpered, her lips shaking as she stroked his cock under the water. "Yes," Gerald whispered.

Her pussy lips parted, the tip of his cock pushing them apart, driving itself into her. Gia bit her bottom lip, and closed her eyes, feeling Gerald's shaft slowly penetrate her, deeper and deeper, all the way inside her.

"Oh fuck, yes," Gia whispered, nearly cumming right then and there. This was real, no pretending, no acting for a scene in an erotic thriller.

Gerald held and kissed his mother for several seconds. "You feel so good," he said, holding her face, kissing her.

"So do you. I love you," she told her son. The cameraman having no idea his cock was embedded into her.

Gerald grabbed her ass and she rested her hands on his shoulders. Eyes on one another, they began having real sex.

Their forehead's touching, Gia gyrated her hips, banging her clit against Gerald. A few seconds later, he gave her several thrusts. His didn't sync up with his mom's grinding, so he paused, watching, feeling her grind against him.

Gia caressed his face and whispered, "Fuck me." Gerald took that as an opportunity to thrust happily away, bouncing her up and down on his dick, holding her up by her ass.

"Yes, that's it. That's it," Gia moaned, water splashing about in the calm sea, as her son took her.

He kissed and licked at her neck while grabbing a breast. Gia reached behind her with one hand, hanging on the rock, while the other hand gripped the back of Gerald's head. An orgasm was building. The first one she had on camera was with Paul, but he wasn't penetrating her, and she was thinking of Gerald. This second orgasm to be filmed was having real sex with her co-star - her son, Gerald.