Gia and Gerald

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gia clinched her teeth, her lips parting, appearing as though she was going to make a "g" sound, saying her son's name. She moaned loudly instead, throwing her arms around him, shaking in his arms. He stopped thrusting, his senses returning, with his cock still inside her. He wondered if this was enough for the scene.

They held each other; Gia's head on the other side of Gerald's, away from the camera, resting on his shoulder. She said his name, whispering it into his ear, over and over. Gerald closed his eyes, holding his mother up in the water.

"Ok, great, I think this will work. That's all I need here," the cameraman said, turning off the camera, making his way back to the beach.

"We're, uh, we're going to chat a bit about something," Gia called out to him. "We'll catch up in a few minutes."

"Alright, see you two later. Amazing work," he said, turning to leave mom and son alone at the rock.

"Finish what we started," Gia ordered her son. "Over there, behind the rock."

Gerald understood what she was telling him, slowly making his way to the other side of the large rock so no one on the beach could see what they were about to do.

Gia lay on the other side of the rock, on a large flat area, out of the ocean water. Gerald fell on top of her, kissing, his cock finding entry once more inside of her. She locked her feet around his ass, keeping him there, where he belonged. He thrust into her over and over, working toward his own orgasm and thus, filling her with his seed. On that nice, sunny day, on a rock out in the ocean, close to the beach, mother and son mated.

"Ah, Mom!" Gerald winced with pleasure, his cock reaching the entrance of her womb, deep inside her.

"Yes Gerald! Give me everything," his mother cried, holding him, waiting.

Several more hard thrusts and Gerald exploded inside her. He rose to his hands, arched his back, and filled her pussy with his cum.

Gia watched him climax, rubbing her hands up and down his chest. He collapsed on her. Gia kissed his head, running her fingers down his back.

They heard seagulls above them, a soft breeze caressed their wet bodies; they rested for several minutes.

Gerald slid off her, wading through the water. He found his swim trunks floating nearby and put them on. He found the top and bottom of Gia's bikini. He tossed them to his mother. She put them on and together, they walked to the beach where the rest of the crew was. Lunch was served; they sat next to one another, eating sandwiches. Gerald was dismissed for the day after being thanked for his work. Gia had a meeting with Howard, when she arrived at the studio. He talked to her about the next small role they had for her before her contract ran out. It was a sexy assassin, in a non-erotic movie, and would be a couple days of shooting. Howard also reminded her of his desire for her to be their main actress for the studio's erotic movies. Gia smiled and told him she was still thinking about it.

After their meeting, she grabbed her bag, changing in a dressing room, and drove home.



-13-

Gerald sat in his room, collecting his thoughts. His cock was still tingling. They had sex, real sex, on camera.

He didn't know what would happen. He expected his mom to get home, ignore him, and then have a serious conversation with him about the ramifications of their actions.

When she arrived, Gerald stayed in his room, fearing the worst. Gia headed straight for the shower. When she finished she towel dried her hair and body, and left her room, not bothering to put clothes on. She knocked on Gerald's door.

"Come in," he said. He was shocked to see his nude mother enter. "Mom?"

"Hi," she walked around his room, looking out the window. "I don't want to talk about it, Gerald. I don't want to talk at all. The only thing I want to do is make love to you. I'm guessing you feel the same," she said, her back to him.

Gerald rose out of bed, walking to his nude mother, sliding his arms around her. He kissed her shoulder while holding her breasts. "I want it more than anything."

Gia turned around on in arms, "Then do it. Take me to bed."

Gerald led her to his bed, she went to her back, opened her legs, and he went in. He slid his shorts and boxers down, threw off his shirt, guided his cock in and fucked her. It was just like earlier in the day, on the large, flat rock. His bed banged against the wall, his mother's face filled with lust and passion.

She stopped him, sat up, pushed him back and straddled him, kissing him.

They rolled around on the bed, onto the floor. He picked her up, turned around and slapped her ass, before taking her from behind.

Eventually they spilled out into the hallway. Gerald was pinning her against the wall while fucking her.

Picture frames were knocked down; another lamp was too. They went at it like animals, finally arriving at Gia's bed where Gerald slammed her down and climbed on top of her once again.

"This is your bed now," his mother told him.

"Every night?"

"Every night."

Gerald smiled and continued making love to her.

They playfully recreated every sex scene they had in the movie, substituting real penetration instead of pretending - all except their final scene in the movie.

They fed each other dinner, afterward, Gia bending over the dining room table, offering her pussy for her son's dessert.

They were in their bed, Gia on top, riding him, grinding against him, cumming on him. Gerald loved watching her run her hands through her long, dark hair, keeping her eyes on his in a sexy stare down.

They fucked until they were sore, tired and covered with not sprayed on water, but real sweat.

The next morning, Gia's back was to Gerald. They were in the shower; he was getting ready to go to back to school. He lathered up her back with soap, watching it trail down to her ass. His cock was firmly planted into her pussy from behind. He loved listening to the noises she made. Her sexy, soulful moans echoing in the shower. It reminded him of the sex scene with Paul in the shower, where she played his wife trying to conceive his child in "The First Year."

He pushed his cock in and out, her pussy fitting around him. "Will we do this tonight?"

"Of course," his mother looked over his shoulder. "Please try to concentrate at school. I'll be here when you get home, naked, and waiting."

"I'll do my best, it'll be hard though," Gerald chuckled.

His friends at school wouldn't and couldn't know about the insane, life-changing Spring Break he had.

***

Gia didn't have to be at work until Friday. She had a small role in another movie that would take a couple days to shoot, wrapping up Sunday night.

She played an assassin that was unable to kill her target - a man she slept with, and was then drugged, allowing him to escape.

The small sex scene wasn't with Paul, but another actor. Paul was working that day, but on another movie.

The camera captured them kissing, removing clothes, a brief shot of Gia's butt, his hands covering her breasts, and a close up of their faces as they pretended to climax. That was it, other than a few lines of dialog, and a small choreographed fight scene.

After the filming of the sex scene, Gia threw the towel around her shoulder, not bothering to cover up, and headed to the dressing room. Someone had just started up the small shower in the bathroom.

"Hi," Gia startled Paul.

"Whoa, hey. Didn't hear you come in," Paul said, glancing at her naked body.

"May I?" Gia asked.

"Uh, sure, I guess," Paul moved over, allowing Gia to enter. She rinsed herself off, grabbed Paul's body wash and lathered his chest up instead of herself. He grinned, watching her.

"Thought anymore about Howard's offer?" Paul asked.

"How'd you know about it?"

"Word travels fast around here. Just like you really blowing Gerald that day," Paul answered.

"I see. Well, I haven't thought much about Howard's offer," Gia rubbed Paul's chest and stomach with soap.

"A softcore sex scene queen. Think of all the hot scenes you could do. So much fun," Paul smiled.

"Oh yeah? Sounds like you want me to do this."

"Well, it's up to you. But it could be a good move for you, maybe even the company. The pay per film would be lower, but you'd be making so many."

"Yeah," Gia washed his shoulders.

"Plus you had a lot of steamy scenes with Gerald. You'd be a natural. All your scenes are steamy," Paul put a hand on her waist. "Do you miss working with him?"

"Nah," Gia answered.

"Really? I thought you two had some great chemistry."

"We do yeah, but he and I are together now. So I don't miss him since we're, you know, a couple."

"Heh, I see. Well congratulations."

Gia stopped washing him. "I already know my answer for Howard."

"You do?"

"It's been great working with you the last two or so years," she smiled and lathered up her own body, rubbing soap over her breasts, tummy, pussy, ass. She rinsed off and stared blankly at Paul's cock. It was the first time she ever saw it directly.

"Nice dick," Gia said. "Tell your wife I said hello," Gia reached around and slapped Paul's ass.

***

"Got a sec?" Gia knocked on the side of Howard's door.

"Gia! Yes, please come in. Great dress by the way," Howard directed her to sit.

"I'll cut right to it," she said, slightly imitating Howard. "Not interested. I'm not going to be able to be part of the erotic, or softcore, films this studio is making soon. In fact, when my contract is up, I think I'm going to move on."

"Gia, this is sad news, I'm sorry to hear this. Can we change your mind?"

"No," she stood, removed her dress, and tossed it at Howard. Wearing only her high heel shoes, she blew him a goodbye kiss, and left his office.

Traipsing naked through the hallway toward the exit, a few people whistling, Gia smiled, knowing what was waiting for her on the other side of the door.

Gerald smiled, standing by their car, waiting to pick up his mother. She emerged nude from the door, sashayed over to him, grabbing him, kissing him. "Take me home and take me to bed," she ordered.

"Yes ma'am," Gerald obeyed. She sucked his cock the entire way home.



-14-

Gerald graduated high school several weeks later. His mother couldn't wait to provide congratulations sex until they got home. They had sex, the windows steamed up, in the parking lot of his high school. He could hear several students laughing or pointing out the rocking car as they walked by. None of them knew who the hot older woman was. A thought occurred to Gerald.

"Oh shit!" Gia cried out on top of Gerald, her tits bouncing as she rode him, later that day. "I love it, I love you," she said, as the orgasm subsided.

"Mom," Gerald held her naked body against his. "There's something I need to confess."

"Oh?" she rose to her elbow, a concerned look on her face.

"My friend never saw or found your movies," Gerald said.

"No surprise there, hardly anyone has."

"No, I mean, I told you a friend found them. Saw your sex scenes. Picked on me about it," Gerald reminded her while casually rubbing her ass, his fingers dipping in between her butt cheeks, rubbing her asshole.

"Um, yeah, I think I remember that. We talked about it a few months ago. I invited you to the movie set, then it led to this."

"Right. Well, there was no friend. I lied. I found video clips of your sex scenes, by accident. But I chose to watch them. It made me curious about your work. I'm sorry I lied," Gerald admitted.

Gia was quiet for a moment. "Mom?" Gerald asked.

"If you hadn't seen them, you'd never be curious about my work, I'd have never suggested you hang out at the studio, you'd never accidently get pulled into 'Adulterous Obsession,' we'd never film sex scenes together, we'd never end up having real sex. Then this, this love we have, would've never been uncovered. So don't worry about it," Gia smiled and kissed his lips. "But don't lie to your mother again. Or else I'll punish you. Maybe tie you up, whip you."

"Ha, I might like that," Gerald smiled, pulling her in for another kiss, and then rolling on top of her.

***

When Gia's contract ended that summer, she and Gerald moved away from LA, into a nice neighborhood on the east coast. Their home was a few minute walk from the Atlantic Ocean.

They were in bed, naked, holding one another after a long day tanning, playing, and fucking. They were watching a movie. It was a movie both of them acted in - Gia's copy of "Adulterous Obsession." Their favorite scene was the sex scene in the water that captured the two of them having real sex for the first time.

The last scene of the movie was playing. Gia's character, Karen, was dragging the unconscious body of the private investigator Karen's husband hired to follow her. She pulled him into the living room, next to a bloody and lifeless husband, played by Paul. She poured gasoline all around and on their bodies. She poured a trail of it to the front door, then tossed the can inside the home. She lit it on fire and ran.

The house exploded a few seconds later. The movie ended with Karen and her lover, Eric, in her car speeding away. Gia recited the line, "Now we'll be together forever." The credits rolled.

"Damn!" Gia said, rolling on top of her son. "That is one crazy bitch!"

"Yep, she sure is," Gerald grabbed her breasts.

"Can you go again? Or are you tired? It has been a long day," Gia said.

"I can go once more," Gerald said.

"Great," Gia rolled off of him, went to all fours, and wiggled her ass at him.

In that same moment, on the west coast, three hours behind Gia and Gerald, user SexSceneLover was beating his meat at his computer, watching a sex scene featuring Pamela Anderson in a low-budget movie she did in the 90s. He was waiting for a video file, a sex scene featuring Gia and himself in "Adulterous Obsession" to upload to the porn site he posted to. Paul received his copy and got to work extracting various sex scenes to upload.

Paul's phone rang; it was his wife. "Hey. Yeah. Just looking for my shoes," he lied. "I'll be leaving in a few minutes. Ok, great, see you there."

He put his phone down and checked the progress of the file upload. It was done. Paul grinned, while jerking off to the thumbnail image of Gia that he used for the video clip.

***

"Ok, this should be it," Gerald said, sitting his phone against wall on top of a table. He had the perfect view of his mother's naked body, on all fours. "Ready?"

"I am," Gia answered.

"Ok, one, two, three, action!" Gerald tapped the record button.

"Get over here and fuck me you little bitch!" Gia recited her line.

"That's no way to talk to your son," Gerald came into view.

"Oh yeah? Well ever since your father left me last month, I've been in a bad mood. Now fuck me!"

Gerald slapped her hips, guided his cock in and thrust as hard as he could. "Geez Mom, your pussy is so loose. How many men have you been with?"

Gia looked over her shoulder, playing along, "I've had three a day for a month - around 90."

"Wow, you're a huge slut," Gerald said, pumping his hips against her. He pulled his cock out, slapped her ass with it, then slid it back in. "Whore."

"I'm your whore. The best dick I've ever had was right under my nose." Gia added a line, "Now show me you're the man of the house."

"Wait, Mom, hold up," Gerald pulled out and stopped the footage. "You just called me a little bitch, then man of the house? Doesn't make sense," Gerald said.

"Whatever, I thought it sounded cool."

"How about we just have sex, no lines or stories," Gerald suggested.

"Good idea. Hit record and get back over here."

Gerald did just that, his phone recording him kneeling behind Gia, still on all fours and licking all over her ass. He pried her butt cheeks apart and licked all over her asshole. He re-entered her, his camera phone, recording real sex, real incest between Gia and Gerald.

After her climax, she pushed Gerald away, went to her back, held her tits together, and Gerald sprayed her with semen. She rubbed it into her breasts, licking a few droplets that landed on her lips.

Later in the shower, they were kissing and talking. "You going to upload our special videos to that porn site?"

"No way, Mom. Those are for you and me - just us to enjoy. Real sex scenes," Gerald answered.

"Maybe, just maybe," Gia leaned in close, licking his ear. "I want you to."

"Really?"

"You said yourself, none of your friends from high school know I'm your mother. I'm done with acting, so I don't care if it's uploaded. I have no acting career it could hamper. All I'm doing is a few modeling jobs, personal training, and sex with you."

"If you want me to, I will."

Gia nodded and kissed her son in the shower.

Later, Gerald created an account on the popular porn site. His username was "GiaAndGerald."

The footage from his phone was grainy and not high definition, but it was real and incredible.

"I love you," Gerald guided his mother to her back in their new home.

"I love you too," she smiled at him. The kissed, their tongues swirling around one another's.

As Gia guided her son to his back and climbed on top of him, guiding his cock inside her to ride all night, their first of many sex videos finished uploading to the website.

The end.