Go Wolfpack! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,158 Followers

'Susan started touching his bulge and then took my hand and moved it to it. As I touched it she unzipped him and took it out. We took turns touching him."

"How big was he?" Ann asked remembering that Joyce said she had been a virgin when she married Jake.

"I didn't fuck him," Joyce quickly said turning to her husband. She didn't reply to Ann's question.

"You must have done something," Jake snapped back at her.

"We sucked him off," Joyce said hoping Jake would not be pissed.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jake asked. "We got back together a few weeks after you stayed with them."

"I was afraid you would be so mad that you wouldn't want me back," she said.

"Fuck," Jake said as he stood and walked to the door. "Go find Susan and Ted tonight." He turned and left.

"I can't believe he did that," Jud said of his buddy. "He's such an asshole at times."

"It's getting late," Connie said shocked that Jake had run off. "Do you want to stay here tonight?" She looked at Joyce hoping she would say yes. The threesome story had them all excited.

"You can stay with us," Ann offered. "We have the sofa bed."

As much as Joyce wanted to stay with Connie and Bob she knew the sofa bed was the best choice. "I'll stay on the sofa bed." She stood. "I'm sorry to mess up the fun tonight."

Connie smiled and hugged her tightly into her soft breasts. "We will be here for one more night," she whispered.

"Maybe Jake will cool down," she whispered back.

Joyce, Ann and Jud left and the remaining four stood and looked at each other. "Well that was interesting," Jack grinned.

"The night is still young," Connie grinned. "Truth or Dare Becky?"

"Hey, it's my turn," Bob said. "Truth or dare Becky?"

The drinks had Becky loose as a goose. "Dare," she giggled.

"Come here and kiss me," Bob grinned.

Jack did not have a clue about how intimated his wife and Bob had been so when she moved over and sat on his lap and locked her open mouth on Bob's he sat back and just watched. He could see their lips move apart at times and their tongues deeply in each other's mouth. His shy Becky had turned into a wanton slut. "Uh...that's enough," he said. It was now Becky's turn. She wiped Bob's juices from her mouth and sat back down.

"Truth or dare.........Bob," she grinned ready to return the favor.

"Dare baby," he smiled.

"Touch my breasts," she dared as she pushed her chest outward.

"Shit Becky!" Jack exclaimed.

"You want me to be less inhibited," she grinned. "Come on Bob."

Connie just sat back and watched it all play out. If Bob and Becky could fool around openly so could she and Jack. And the night's precedings had her hotter than a fire cracker.

Bob moved next to Becky on the sofa and looked at Jack while moving his right palm up to gently cup her firm mound through the thin dress and bra. Becky moaned, closed her eyes and leaned back on the sofa while his fingers found her raised nipple and toyed with it. As she leaned back her dress moved dangerously up her quivering thighs until the triangle of her sheer panties could be seen and the dark bush underneath.

Jack pulled down her dress and was about to say "Time's up" but Becky pushed her other breast Bob's way. "Do the other one too," she giggled. Bob swiftly moved to the other one and repeated his caressing. "Times up," Jack pronounced as he finished his beer.

"Ummm, that was nice," Becky smiled as Bob moved back to his seat.

"Truth or dare.........Connie," Jack said not smiling. If they could do things so could he and Bob's wife. It was becoming a contest.

"Dare of course," she smiled.

"Come here and give me your hottest kiss," Jack ordered.

"Is that all you want?" Connie asked as she slowly opened her legs flashing him her bare pussy lips. He was the only one who could see up under her dress.

"That's all he asked for," Becky added.

Connie stood in front of Jack who was sitting on the sofa and pushed his legs together. She pulled up her dress and moved her bare pussy onto his bulge as she spread her legs wide and sat down hard.

Bob saw his wife's bare ass. "Uh honey you forgot your panties," he grinned.

Both Jack and Becky stared down at Connie's exposed cunt now rubbing against Jack's crotch. Connie smiled and opened her mouth before sucking in Jack's lips. Jack's fingers moved around and cupped her bare buttocks.

The game was quickly getting out of hand. Finally after about three minutes of deep kissing and rubbing their private's together Connie slowly got up making sure Jack saw her glistening pussy folds. "It's my turn I believe."

They all figured Connie would continue the challenge and ask Jack for a dare but she looked at Becky instead. "Truth or Dare Becky?"

Becky was frightened but excited. "Dare."

"I dare you to let me........touch your pussy."

Bob and Jack both sat up straight. Did they just hear what they thought they heard?

"This game is going too far," Becky said. She didn't mind messing around with Bob but doing it with Connie in front of the men was too much.

Jack did a complete turn around. "You have to do it." He finished another beer.

Becky glared at him. "OK, if that's what you want." She moved back on the sofa and opened her legs.

Connie stalked over and reached up under her dress to pull down her panties but Becky stopped her. "You didn't say I had to remove my panties."

Connie smiled and let the elastic band go. Her fingers traced down the elastic cutting over her thigh and pulled it outward until Becky's hair lips were exposed. Jack and Bob had a great view when Connie's fingers parted the thick growth and pulled open Becky's outer lips. "Look what I found," Connie giggled when her index finger rubbed across Becky's clit.

"Ohhh," Becky moaned. She opened her legs wider not caring if they could see it all.

To see two women being intimate was too much for both Bob and Jack especially since they were their wives. Both were clutching at their hard-ons.

"Ummm," Becky moaned as Connie continued to rub her little-man-in-the-boat and push her middle finger up into her hot hole. She was so wet Connie's fingers were making a squishing sound each time her finger entered and exited.

"Stop," Becky whispered when she realized she was about to climax. She didn't want to do it in front of the men.

"No," Jack said now leaning over to get a better view. "Make her cum."

It was what Connie was waiting for. Her fingers moved faster and faster until Becky's hips rose about a foot off the sofa and she screamed. "OH GOD!!!!" A minute later Becky opened her eyes and saw everyone looking at her opened gash. She pulled her panties back up and her dress down. "Who's turn?"

*****

"I feel bad staying with you two tonight," Joyce said to Ann as they pulled open the sofa bed. "Do you have a nightgown I can wear?"

"Don't worry about it. But, don't be surprised if you hear a lot of sounds from the bedroom," Ann whispered. "Jud is hornier than I've ever seen him before."

"At least you will get some action tonight," Joyce said, sadly.

"Did you really have a threesome with Ted and Susan?" Ann knew them because they had been at Joyce's house many times.

"Yes, but it was just oral sex."

"You never answered me about how big Ted is," Ann whispered.

"A lot bigger than Jake," Joyce smiled. "I could barely get my lips around it."

Ann giggled. "Did you see the size of Jack's bulge?"

"Yes, I was hoping the game would enable me to see the real thing but Jake messed it up."

"Honey are you coming to bed?" Jud yelled from the bedroom.

"See," Ann giggled.

Jud was lying on his back with his five inch boner pointing upward. His mind was thinking about the threesome story Joyce had told and was fantasizing that it was him with the two women's mouths on his dick. He saw the bedroom door open and Ann look in.

"Cover it up," she laughed. "Joyce has to use the bathroom."

Jud pulled the sheet over it but it still pushed up a small tent. He smiled at his wife and Joyce as they moved inside.

"Here you can wear this," Ann said holding up a thin beige nightgown.

"Looks like he is ready for you," Joyce giggled as she peeked back at Jud's riser. She grabbed the nightgown and moved into the bedroom.

Ann moved to the bed and pulled off her dress. "Can you wait until I get in bed?" she giggled. She removed her bra and let her small but firm breasts loose and then pushed her panties off her pink hips. Jud held up the sheet showing her his small but very hard tower of power. She snuggled up to him and kissed his ear.

Jud turned and pushed his fingers into his wife's trimmed bush and found her dripping wet. "You're as turned on as I am," he whispered.

"Yes," she moaned. "We should wait until Joyce comes out of the bathroom."

Jud took a big gamble. "Let's ask her to join us." He rubbed her clit faster.

"No, she won't do it," Ann moaned.

"How do we know unless we ask her?" Jud whispered. "Please."

Ann only wanted to cum and knew if Joyce joined them she would probably cum more times than once. "OK," she whispered. They saw the light go off and then the bathroom door slowly open. Joyce's shape walked out slowly and started to open the door to the living area.

"Joyce," Ann said softly.

"Yes?"

"Would you.........would you.......like to join us?"

They saw her stop and stand at the base of the bed. "I was hoping you were going to ask." Joyce removed the nightgown, pulled the sheet down from their naked bodies and crawled up between them. Her naked flesh meshed into theirs. As Jud's hard-on pressed into her buttocks Joyce's lips found Ann's. Their fingers touched between their thighs and rubbed across their swollen clits.

Joyce pushed Ann onto her back and left a trail of kisses down her chest over her tiny nipples and over her navel. "I forgot to tell you about how Susan and I did a 69," Joyce giggled while turning her body around until her shaven lips pressed against Ann's mouth.

"What about me?" Jud asked as he watched the two women's heads bobbing and weaving.

Ann gasped and pulled her mouth from Joyce's cunt. "Don't worry we are saving you for desert." Her lips suckled on Joyce's pleasure button.

*****

Jack had finished his sixth beer as he watched Connie play with his wife's pussy. The room was starting to spin from the booze and from seeing his normally conservative wife being so permissive. He closed his eyes and drifted off.

"Truth or Dare............Becky?" Bob grinned. He saw Jack's eyes closed and wondered just how far she would go.

The room was starting to spin for Becky too but she was alert enough to know Bob was going to take it to the next level. "Da......re."

Bob looked at Connie as he said, "I dare you to let me fuck you."

Becky's eyes snapped open. She saw Connie's smile and then looked at Jack who was out cold. Her pussy was still throbbing from the finger-fucking Connie had just given her.

"Here?"

"On the floor," Bob grinned.

Becky took a deep breath and slid off the sofa landing on her knees. She lifted her dress and pushed her soaked panties down over her bush and thighs to her knees.

"Let me help you," Connie giggled. She guided Becky down onto her back and pulled the panties down and off her feet. "Open up," she whispered as she gently pushed apart her best friend's thighs. Her middle finger moved again into Becky's dripping slit.

"She's ready," Connie said to Bob who had removed his pants and boxers and was standing above them. "I see you are too," she giggled and moved away.

Bob dropped to his knees between her opened feet and then guided himself down until his crown pushed through the swampy hairs. With one hard shove he buried himself into her.

"AHHH!" Becky groaned not expecting him to push it in so hard and quickly. She wrapped her feet behind his thighs and held on while he fucked her fast and hard.

Connie moved to the sofa and unzipped Jack's fly and pulled out his limp penis. She stroked it and whispered in his ear. "Bob is fucking your wife."

"OOOOH!" Jack groaned as he tried to open his eyes. He saw two bodies on the floor fucking. "Bobbb isss fu....cking....myy..wife," he repeated much slower. He could see his friend's hard pink shaft pushing in and out of that familiar pussy. Suddenly the room went dark.

"He's out," Connie whispered as she moved on the rug next to Becky's head. Becky turned and smiled just before she climaxed.

"YES NOW!! I'M CUMMING!!"

*****

Joyce and Ann were almost there when they heard someone pounding on the door outside in the living area. "Shit, it's Jake," Joyce said lifting her tongue from Ann's box.

"Get rid of him," Ann ordered her husband. She dropped her lips back to the task.

Jud grabbed his robe and hurried outside. He cracked open the door. He could see Jake was drunk. "I want to see my....wife."

"She's in bed," Jud said truthfully. "Come back in the morning." He wanted his chance when the women were finished pleasing themselves. Suddenly Jake pushed the door open and Jud went flying across the room. Jake looked down at Jud's still hard penis and at the empty room.

"Where the fuck is Joyce?" He towered over his friend.

"IN HERE!" Joyce yelled from the bedroom. Jake moved swiftly into the dark room and turned on the light. His drunken brain was not ready for what he saw. Both women were naked lying back on the pillows with their legs tightly together. His eyes focused on Ann's small tits and puff of pubic hair for the first time.

"What do you want Jake?" Joyce asked, pissed.

"I......I......I....want to.......apoligize...."

"Good now you can leave," Joyce said as she turned and kissed Ann directly on her mouth.

Jud walked in without the robe but still with the boner. "Do you want to join us?" He moved over to the bed and pushed his hard-on up against Joyce's ass. The women broke their kiss and looked at him. "Well?" Joyce asked.

"Hell yes," Jake said as he quickly stripped off his clothes and moved up behind Ann's cute butt. "Why didn't you come to the room and get me?" He cupped Ann's small tit.

"Because you were such an ass," Joyce giggled as Jud's small dick pushed into her soft ass. "Hurry up you have some catching up to do."

Ann turned her body facing Jake and pulled his lips to hers. They French kissed for the first time and touched places they had only fantasized about. When her legs opened to let his hard shaft inside they turned and waited for Jud and Joyce to catch up. When both were ready their pricks pushed into two hot ovens.

Two couples fucking on the same bed was banging so hard against the wall that the old couple in the next room called the front desk to complain. The phone started ringing but no one bothered to answer it until Joyce climaxed. As Jud continued to fuck her she picked up the receiver. "Hello."

"I'm so sorry. We will try to keep the noise down," Joyce replied as Jud brought her to her second climax. She quickly hung up the phone before screaming. "YESSSSS!"

Jake took his normal slow and methodical time and had Ann's long fingernails clawing at his back. He had heard his wife cum twice and wanted to give Ann a fuck she would long remember. "You machine," Ann moaned as his small wienie pumped her hot pussy.

"Let's go get a drink," Jud said to Joyce as they waited for their spouses to finish. Ten minutes later they heard Ann's scream followed by Jakes.

*****

It was pitch dark when Jack opened his eyes. He tried to remember where he was and how he got there but couldn't. He reached out both ways and felt the soft flesh of a woman's back. His fingers traced down her spine and over her smooth buttocks. He heard her moan as he pushed his finger up between her thighs. When his middle finger dove into her hot depths he realized her pussy had no hair.

Connie giggled and turned over. "You are finally awake." She pulled his fingers from her pussy and climbed on top of him. "I've been waiting for this all night." Her fingers stroked and played with his limp tool until it was a hard shaft. As her pussy moved down on it he asked, "Where is Becky and Bob?"

"In the bedroom," she giggled. "Now fuck me!"

*****

Becky heard the sofa bed noises and knew her husband had risen from his drunken slumber and Connie had taken charge. She heard Bob's soft snores behind her and touched her sore pussy. They had fucked two more times during the night. She closed her eyes and fell back asleep while wondering what the new day would bring.

"Hey wake up you two," Becky heard Connie say just before she opened the window curtains. Light flashed down onto the bed and their naked bodies.

Connie saw the sheets pulled out from under the mattress and the pillows scattered across the bed and floor. "I see you two got to know each other very well last night." She looked at Becky's matt of pubic hair and saw it stuck together from her husband's dried up cum.

"Where is Jack?" Becky said sitting up on the edge of the bed.

"Still asleep. I kept him awake for a while once he woke up."

Bob turned over and held his hand in front of his eyes. "Why don't we stay in bed all day?" He asked as he leaned down and kissed the top of Becky's ass.

"Can't," Connie grinned. "State plays the Tar heels at 2:00PM and Duke plays Clemson at 4:30PM. I got the shower first." She turned and walked into the bathroom.

"We have time," Bob whispered to Becky as his tongue licked down into the top of her ass crack.

"I have to talk to Jack," she said seriously as she stood and looked down at Bob's rising penis. "Maybe later."

Jack was deep in sleep when he felt someone whispering. "Wake up.........wake up." He opened his eyes and saw his wife's face.

"Becky, I........we........Connie and I.......,"

"I know," she giggled. "Bob and I too."

"Are you OK with this?" he asked while shaking the cobwebs out of his head.

"Yes," she whispered. "I wish we would have done it sooner."

"I don't want to lose you," he said pulling her nakedness into his.

"You won't. I love you."

*****

Jake was the first to wake in the large bed. His hand was pressed up against someone's ass and he remembered the swap they had done last night. He squeezed it and heard Jud's voice. "Watch it back there buddy," Jud laughed.

Jake jerked his hand back and looked over Jud to see the girls missing. "Where are the girls?"

'They took a shower together and are outside waiting for us to get up," Jud said. "Do you want to take a shower with me?"

"Fuck no," Jake said jumping back off the bed. He remembered how drunk he was last night. "We didn't do anything last night did we?"

Jud tried to remain serious but couldn't. "No, I was just kidding about the shower." They both got up and took turns taking leaks in the bathroom before putting on their clothes and walking out the door. They froze when they saw their wives sitting at the table drinking coffee. They were both naked.

Joyce laughed. "We thought we would surprise you." She pushed her chair back showing her bald pussy lips. They watched as Ann did the same and were shocked to see her shaved lips. "You like?" she asked Jud.

"Yes," he grinned. He walked over and kissed her lips hard. Jake did the same to Joyce. When they stood up the women smiled and pulled the other man to their open mouths.

"The State game is at 2:00PM against Carolina and the Duke game is at 4:30PM versus Clemson." Joyce said. I was thinking we should go visit our State friends and make them a bet.

"A bet?" Jake repeated.

"Yes, if State wins they have to be our servants for the night and if Duke wins we have to be theirs."

Jud turned. "You mean?"

"Yes, the servants do whatever the masters tell them to do. Except things that are painful," Connie grinned.

Slickman
Slickman
8,158 Followers