Go Wolfpack! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,180 Followers

When they got to the room Ann was crouched down at the door. "It's about time you go here," she complained. "Who are these two?"

"Two NC State Seniors," Jack smiled.

"We didn't say others would be involved," Ann added.

"We had one rule and that was no pain," Bob stated.

Becky opened the door and they all moved inside. "Can we put our clothes on now?" Ann asked. She suddenly was shy showing the big guy her small titties.

"No, I want the four of you to stand facing us in a row," Bob ordered.

Ann hesitated as she watched Joyce, Jud and Jake do it. "OK," she said. Both Joyce and her still covered their breasts and pussy.

"Drop your hands," Bob commanded. He suddenly was the spokesperson.

Ron and Tyra smiled as the two older women dropped their hands to their sides showing their smaller breasts and shaved pussy mound. Jud and Jake pulled their hands from over their small but hard dicks.

"They must be DUKE Grads," Ron laughed at the smaller dicks.

"Hey," Jake said upset that his manhood was being laughed at.

"Sorry," Ron laughed. However Tyra wasn't laughing. Ron penis had been the only other adult penis she had ever seen.

"Turn around," Bob instructed. They all happily turned showing their bare asses.

"Why don't we all check them out?" Connie grinned as she moved down the line. She squeezed Jake's buttock and he flinched. Joyce was next and she took her time caressing it. Jack, Bob and Becky moved behind her followed by Ron and Tyra.

Ann closed her eyes as many hands and fingers fondled her bare butt. She knew which hand belonged to Bob because his finger again pushed against her previously violated anus.

"OK turn around," Bob grinned. They turned and saw Jud and Jake's now hard shafts. "I see you men liked us touching your asses." Bob had noticed Tyra's excitement when she touched the guy's butts and wondered how far she would go. "Let's check out the fronts." He moved to Jake and smiled as he pretended to reach down and touch Jake's hard-on but pulled his hand back. "Sorry you are not my style." Bob moved to Joyce and cupped her firm breasts. "Nice."

Connie moved behind her husband down the line stroking Jake's rod and then Joyce's bare pussy. She moved to grab Jud's penis and Ann's pussy at the same time. Jack and Becky did the same and then Tyra moved to Jake.

"It's OK right?" She asked him as she looked at his hard-on.

"Don't ask, just touch him," Bob said now standing behind the young girl.

Tyra bit her lower lips as her trembling fingers pushed again Jake's shaft. She giggled as she explored it. "Move down," Ron whispered. He didn't even look at Jake as he pushed Tyra by Joyce so he could cup her breasts. By now Tyra had Jud's penis in her small fingers.

"Cup his balls," Bob whispered in her ear as he gently pushed his hard bulge against her cute ass covered by very tight jeans. She giggled as she rolled his nuts in her small palm.

Tyra's body was on fire while jerking off a man she had met only minutes before. She looked down at Ron finger-fucking Joyce. For the first time she realized they had the chance to have intercourse with these older couples. She smiled as she wiggled her butt against Bob's projectile.

Ron didn't want to touch Jud so he moved around Tyra and Bob and fondled Ann's small tits. They were so small they were exciting because they reminded him of a pre-teen girl.

Finally Connie stopped them. "Enough." She too wanted to get everyone undressed and thought of a way.

"I want you four to take off our clothing."

Only Ron and Tyra looked shocked. They had not planned on getting naked. "Should we leave?" he whispered in his girlfriend's ear.

Tyra remembered how big Bob's package felt rubbing against her ass and could see the large bulge in Jack's shorts. "No, I want to stay."

Ron and Tyra stood back as they watched the Duke couples strip the State couples. Ron's eyes roamed Connie's breasts and their hairy pussies. Tyra's eyes widened when she saw Bob's thick log and Jack's massive prick. They were the only two still dressed.

"Why don't we let them undress themselves?" Jack grinned. He had wanted to see Tyra naked when he met her on the elevator.

Ron pulled up on his girlfriend's tee shirt but she stopped him. "I can do it." Tyra's nervousness went away as she pulled the shirt over her demi-bra and pushed her tight jeans down her tan thighs. As the tight jeans moved over her stomach they took her thong down with them until the top of her narrow blonde bush appeared. She blushed and pulled up the thong before pushing off the jeans.

She stood in her skimpy red and white stripped thong and waited until Ron was ready to push off his briefs. They looked into each other's eyes and pushed the last bit of covering down their legs and off their feet. When they stood back up the couples knew how lucky they had become. Ron's hard-on was not as big as Jack's but it was more than ready for action and Tyra's long thin breasts were capped on each end by large pink areolas. Her stomach was completely flat and her trimmed golden fleece pointed down at her shaven pink pussy lips.

As soon as Bob saw Tyra he knew he had to fuck her but didn't know how to get her and Ron separated. "I think we now need to split off into groups. Why don't Connie and I take Ann and Jud into the bedroom along with Tyra?"

"I don't think we should split up," Ron whispered in Tyra's ear.

"Don't worry I can handle myself," Tyra whispered back. She knew it would turn into an orgy and didn't really want her boyfriend to know all the things she had done and had done to her.

They split up and Bob closed the door. "We don't want to be interrupted. Ann and Jud lie back on the bed. We," he looked at Connie and Tyra, "Will touch and kiss you with the lights off."

"Shouldn't we let them pleasure us?" Connie asked confused.

"They will do that next," Bob whispered. "I'm going to fuck Tyra. You take care of Ann's pussy."

"OK," Connie giggled. "Turn off the light."

Tyra focused on Jud's hard-on when the light went off. She moved onto the bed and found his knee. As her fingers moved up to grab his hard dick she moved on her elbows and knees to start giving him a blow job. She heard Becky moaning next to her and had Jud's prick deeply into her throat when she felt fingers on her hips. She stopped sucking and then felt hands opening her thighs and then a hard damp object pushing into her opened pussy lips. Her mouth moved off when the thick cock pushed deeply inside of her. "OH GOD!" She screamed.

Bob reached under her to fondle her firm tits as he slowly fucked in and out of her hot quim. He heard Ann moaning next to him and grinned because her ass was next.

*****

Joyce eyed Jack's monster as she moved up onto the opened sofa bed. She knew it would definitely split her in half. "Go slow please," she begged. His big tip pushed against her moist folds. 'OHHHH!" she moaned when the crown pushed inside. It was pain but she knew the pain would soon be replaced with pleasure.

Becky was on her back waiting for both Ron and Jake's lips. They had started at her feet and where heading north to her bare pussy. She smiled realizing that she would have two pricks to use as she seemed fit. Since Ron was bigger than Jake she pulled Jake's head away from her thighs until his body and hard-on was poised at her lips. As it moved into her mouth Ron's thick dong pushed into her warm oven.

*****

Tyra did her best to keep sucking Jud but Bob's cock was now pounding her tight hole and she was about to climax. Her lips tightened when her body exploded. "I'M CUMING!" She screamed.

Jud did so too and filled her young throat with her juices while his wife climaxed next to him. Bob held back and quickly tapped his wife to move away from Ann.

Ann was totally satisfied from the lips of another woman. Her hands touched Connie's head and knew it was she going down on her. She felt Connie moving away and someone turning her body over. She wasn't sure of the purpose until a thick prick pushed against her asshole. It had to be Bob.

Bob reached down next to him into Tyra's soppy pussy and scooped up his cum and rubbed it on the tip of his prick and on Ann's anus.

Connie moved over to Tyra and pulled her down next to Jud. She whispered an order in his ear and he moved down until his lips and tongue cleaned Tyra's dripping slit. He continued to lick and suck as Connie whispered in the young girl's ear. "Have you ever sucked pussy?"

Tyra's body was on the way to her second orgasm. "No," she moaned.

"Do you want to try it?"

"Yes," the girl moaned. Right then she wanted to try everything. She felt Connie moving and her legs moving over her face. Suddenly her mouth was covered by the older woman's pussy. As Jud's tongue licked over her clit Tyra's tasted her first pussy juices.

"Easy please," Ann groaned. Her she was a lawyer getting fucked in her ass. "I'm supposed to be doing the fucking," she thought.

*****

Becky's hands roamed over Ron's muscular body. Her mouth was full of Jake's cock. It was then she remembered her biggest fantasy. She pulled her mouth from Jake's rod. "Fuck me in my ass."

Jack heard what his wife said and smiled as he continued to fuck the Duke lawyer. Joyce's mind had turned to mush; she couldn't think, talk or respond to anything because her body was only focusing on the wonderful prick pumping into her.

Ann pushed Ron onto his back while keeping his dick inside of her. She felt Jake's short hard-on pushing into her ass cheeks. He felt in her butt until his fingers found her small puckered opening and guided his tip into the small dark hole. She moved her hands back and spread her butt open until his crown pushed inside of her bowels. The tip of his penis pushed against the thin membrane separating her vagina from her bowels. She was now being fucked front and back.

*****

"Fuck my ass!" Ann cried out gripping the sheets tightly.

Jud realized he was hard again and moved up onto his knees between Tyra's legs. He aimed his hard dick into her dripping pussy and started fucking her.

Screams were heard from both rooms until finally the sounds stopped. Everyone was spent.

*****

"Wash my back," Jack ordered Ann as they stood naked in the hot shower the next morning. She did and moved her hands around to grab his long prick.

"You promised you would fuck me before we leave for the championship game," she whispered.

He smiled and turned off the water. After toweling off they moved to the dim bedroom and saw two people fucking on the bed. "Move over," Jack said. Ann moved onto her back and opened her legs. She yelled as his thick shaft moved inside.

"Can I go next?" a woman's voice asked next to him. He didn't recognize it.

"Sure, who are you?"

"Amy, I work the front desk. I came up to tell you to hold the noise down." She moaned as Bob's shaft moved deeply into her.

"Shhh," Jack grinned.

Finally at 10:00AM the Duke couples staggered back to their rooms and Ron, Tyra and Amy left. Jack, Betty, Connie and Bob lay naked and exhausted on the big bed. "We better get ready for the big game," Connie giggled.

They all got up, showered and dressed before running down for breakfast before it closed. While in line Bob noticed a couple their age in line for omelets wearing UNC shirts. "I'm surprised you are still wearing those shirts." He chuckled.

A tall dark haired woman turned and smirked at their NC STATE shirts. "You won't be so happy wearing those today after Duke destroys you. I'll bet they will beat you by at least twenty."

"How much you want to bet?" Connie asked with a giggle.

That afternoon NC State pulled one of the biggest upsets in ACC tournament history by killing the Devils by twenty points. Sure the Duke big man was still injured but it didn't matter.

Bob moved up to the front desk and looked at Amy. "Do you have any rooms for tonight?"

"Yes," she giggled. "How many nights are you staying?"

"Just one," Bob smiled. "We have to collect on a bet."

finis.

Ending Note: It got pretty wild at the end, but the ACC Tournament is always pretty wild. I hope you enjoyed the story. Please send me an email and don't forget to vote. Thanks...Slick

Slickman
Slickman
8,180 Followers