Go Wolfpack! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,184 Followers

"Anything," Ann repeated. Connie and she had discussed the plan before the guys came out.

"What if we both win or both lose?" Jud asked. He wanted a turn at Connie's knockers.

"Nobody does anything. Then we finished the Truth or Dare game." Connie added.

"Sounds good to me," Jake said looking at Ann's little knobs. She saw him looking and stuck her chest out more.

*****

Connie and Becky were in the line to get a fresh omelet when they heard Joyce's voice behind them. "Too bad State is going to lose today."

They snapped around and saw who had said it. "Hi," Becky said. "How was your night?"

"Good, Jake and I made up," Joyce grinned. "Do you still want to finish the game tonight?"

"Sure," Becky smiled. "We will be celebrating State's victory over the Heels."

"How would you two like to make a little wager?" Joyce giggled. As they waited for the chef to make the omelets Joyce explained the bet.

Jake and Jud were in the back of the line and saw their wives making the bet with Connie and Becky. "I get Connie this time," Jud whispered. "And, I get that cute ass of Ann's," said Jake.

By the time they got their omelets the bet was laid out to Jack and Bob. "So do we have a bet?" Jake asked as he sat at the big table.

"Definitely," Jack and Bob said at the same time. They looked at Ann and Joyce and smiled.

*****

Since so much was now at stake the four couples sat nervously watching the State and Carolina players warming up.

"Shit this is the first time ever that I've rooted for the Tar holes," Jake commented loud enough for the two State couples in front of him to hear.

"You will be sorry for those words," Becky said looking over her shoulder. She had already made a deal with Connie that she would get Jake this time.

"Sit still," Bob said to Connie as the players lined up. "I've never seen you so excited watching a basketball game before."

"Duh, I wonder why," she laughed as she elbowed him in the side.

Carolina got the tip and their point guard dribbled between two State guys for the lay up. "YEAH!" Jack yelled.

Ann grabbed Jud's arm. "Don't worry there's a lot of time left." He whispered.

Problem was State didn't hit a three in the first half and it looked like a run away victory for the heels. They were up by twelve at the half.

"Joyce would you get me a beer?" Jack whispered as the two teams ran off to the locker rooms.

"No but you can get me one," she smiled back at him. The pairings had been set. The question was who would be the master and who would be the servant.

Connie and Becky excused themselves and asked Ann and Joyce to join them in the ladies room. The four women moved quickly up the steps and waited in the long line.

"No pain stuff right?" Becky asked realizing State just might lose.

"No," Joyce responded. "I think Jake wants to pair up with you."

"And, Jack wants you," Becky whispered.

Joyce leaned closer. "Is he as big as it looks?"

Becky giggled. "No bigger."

By the time they made it back to the seats the second half had started and State finally hit two threes cutting the lead to single digits. "GO WOLF PACK!" Connie and Becky stood and screamed. Before the Heel coach could call time out the lead dropped to one.

Connie turned and looked at Jud. "Jud would you give me a shoulder massage?" She giggled.

"Sure, I don't want you tense while you watch the Pack lose." His fingers gently massaged her shoulders while peeking over to see her wonderful breasts.

There were fifteen lead changes in the second half and the score was tied with less than a minute to go. The shot clock was off and Carolina had the ball. "Not that four corners crap again!" Jack yelled as they all stood up.

"Don't FOUL!" Bob screamed even though the players couldn't hear him.

The Carolina coach called time out with fifteen seconds to play to set up a play. "We fuckin' never win these close games," Jack moaned. The ref blew the whistle for play to begin and the Pack fan's started jumping up and down like the Cameron Crazies. All the fans were on their feet as the Heel guard caught the inbounds at mid-court and dribble to his right. Suddenly a Wolf Pack player dashed from his man and double teamed him.

"Watch out for the guy underneath!" Bob screamed. They all watched as the guard jumped and fired the ball at the open man standing under the basket. "FUCK!" Bob yelled but suddenly a State player cut in front of him and intercepted the ball. They all watched in shock as the Wolf Pack guard broke away and was hit with a perfect pass. He dunked the ball at the buzzer. "WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" The Pack fans started howling.

"We won! WE WON!" Becky and Connie jumped up and down while hugging each other. They hugged their husbands and turned to the Duke couples. "HA-HA!"

"Wait," Jake said looking at the commotion at the scorers table. "The last basket might have not counted."

"BOOO!" Bob screamed. "IT WAS GOOD!"

The stadium got silent as the 20,000 fans watched one small balding man look at the TV monitor for the replay. He looked at it for at least five times and then took the headset off and turned to the coaches who were holding back the players. He said something to them and the Carolina coach threw down his sports coat and stomped his feet. The Wolf Pack had won.

"WE WON!!!!!" The four yelled and danced. Not only did they have bragging rights but now had a chance to make four Duke Fans their sexual servants.

"Luck," Jud laughed. Except for the fact that he wanted Duke to win he didn't care as long as he was Connie's Master or Servant later. If Duke won the bet was off. He whispered something to Jake.

"Hey," Jake said to the other seven after the dancing stopped. "How about we make the bet more interesting?"

"Such as?" Connie asked suspiciously.

"When Duke wins the bet is off............right? Well I think we are all looking for a win so how about the team that wins with the biggest margin gets to be the Masters?"

"That's not fair," Bob said. "Carolina was ranked higher than Clemson. Duke is favored by at least ten."

"We will give you twelve points," Bob grinned. There was no way Duke wouldn't win by at least twenty.

Jud looked again at Connie's tits. "Deal."

"Hey, we didn't discuss it," Joyce said, hitting him on his arm. She looked at Ann who smiled back at her. "OK deal."

"GO CLEMSON!" Jack yelled as he sat back down.

Between games the couples walked up to get a bite to eat and split up going for the food they wanted. Joyce and Jack ended up in line for Southern Bar-B-Que. "I'm going to have so much fun with my servant tonight," he whispered as the line pushed into him from the rear. The front of his shorts pressed into her ass.

"Hey watch it back there," she giggled.

The line moved forward and Joyce moved up. "I am watching it and it looks really nice," Jack whispered. The line pushed forward again and his now expanding rod pushed into her soft cheeks again.

The crowd was so tight that no one saw Joyce's hand moved down and over his hard-on. She explored his length and was so shocked she couldn't answer the young girl at the order window. "Miss, what would you like?"

"Meat," Jack said laughing. " Meat."

*****

"Where were you?" Ann asked Joyce when she moved back into the seat next to her.

"We have to lose," Joyce whispered.

"Lose? Why?"

"I touch it," she giggled.

"Is it big?"

"Huge," she giggled again.

"I want him," Ann whispered.

"Too late. We made a deal."

The Duke players looked loose and were joking around while the Clemson players looked nervous and quiet. Even the Duke fans were taking the game lightly mainly because Duke had beaten them twice during the season by an average score of twenty-three points.

The game started and Clemson almost gave the game away. The Duke guards hit four threes in a row and were up by twelve less than two minutes into the game.

"There goes your twelve points," Jud laughed. "We play even from here on out."

Duke coasted with a fifteen point lead until about five minutes in the half when one of the Clemson players undercut the Duke big man. He went down hard on his back and lay still. The crowd got quiet because he was the big reason Duke had killed Clemson during the season and already had sixteen points. As the Duke trainer worked on the player Coach K gave the refs hell.

"GIVE HIM A "T"!!" Bob yelled.

"What's a "T"?" Joyce asked.

"Technical foul," Jake answered. "He never gets them." Suddenly the ref turned and made a T shape with the palm of one hand and the straight fingers of the other.

"YEAH!!! Jack screamed. "SIT DOWN RATFACE!"

"Hey, let's not get nasty," Jake said standing up.

Becky pulled Jack down. "Cool it," she whispered. Tempers were flaring.

The fans clapped when the Duke Player wobbled to the bench but you could now hear the talking going on. The game started and Clemson immediately went inside to their big man and scored. Suddenly it was a new ball game.

Although they were happy the State couples kept their remarks down because they knew the Duke couples were nervous and pissed. Finally the half-time buzzer sounded and Duke was only up by five. But, the State couples said nothing.

"I need a beer," Jake said pushing his way to the aisle. "Me too," Jud said.

"Don't worry Duke will win," Connie said while turning to Joyce and Ann.

"We're OK with it," Ann smiled. "It them."

The Duke fans kept their eyes on the ramp to the dressing room and as the team ran back onto the court they didn't see the big man. "Shit," Jake moaned. "He must still be injured."

"Ha," Bob laughed until Connie elbowed him in his side. "Shhh."

The second half started the same as the first half ended and the Clemson players could feel an upset. They played tough defense and suddenly it was the Duke players throwing up the bricks. With eight minutes to go Duke was only up by three. A lot was at stake for the couples since it would mean being the servant or the master.

With three minute to go Duke went small with four guards and suddenly got three quick turnovers and a ten point lead. "Three more," Jud whispered looking up at the score. If Duke won by thirteen they would be the masters.

Clemson finally made a shot but then Duke hit a three and the lead was now eleven. With a minute to go the Clemson fans started leaving the stadium however the four couples were standing and cheering. They were not caring that Duke had it wrapped up they were worried about the twelve point cushion. "GO DEVELS! ONE MORE BASKET!" Joyce screamed.

"Trying to rub it in?" A Clemson fan turned and looked at the Duke couples.

They ignored him and watched the clock tick down. The Duke Player held the ball out by mid court to run down the final twenty seconds. "SHOOT!" Jud screamed.

"Asshole," the Clemson fan said as he stood and stormed out of the aisle.

When the Clemson players stopped playing defense and moved back the Duke couples knew they had lost by one basket and were going to be servants for the remainder of the night.

Joyce looked at Ann and winked.

The buzzer sounded and Jake turned around. "Looks like you won." He looked at Becky's smiling face. "Do we wait until we get back to the hotel?"

"Oh no, it starts right now," Connie said looking at Jud. "Becky and I will ride back with Jake and Jud."

"And, we'll ride back with Ann and Joyce," Bob said smiling. They walked up the aisle and split apart when they got to the hallway. The cars were in different parking areas.

When Jud and Jake got to their SUV Becky whispered to Jake. "When we get in the car remove your pants and boxers."

"You too," Connie said to Jud.

"What if we get stopped by the police?" Jud asked while pushing down his jeans and boxers. He handed them to Connie and sat back showing her his short gear shift. She giggled and grabbed his knob. "I get to shift gears."

As Jud backed out of the spot Connie moved his joy stick back and forth.

Becky was having a good time as well. The traffic was bumper to bumper so the girls had a lot of time to touch and play with the guy's hard dicks.

*****

"Don't start the car," Bob said to Jack after they got inside. "Let's wait here until the traffic has died down. He looked over at Ann and pointed his fingers at the DUKE letters on her chest. His fingers moved over the "D" and pushed down until he cupped her small breast. "You know I'm starting to be a DUKE fan." His hand lifted and moved to the "E" and pushed down to squeeze her other breast.

Jack's fingers were roaming as well but further down on Joyce's leg. "I think you should remove these jeans."

"Here?" Joyce gasped. A lot of people were still walking by the SUV.

"Yes and don't speak unless I give you permission," Jack said, sternly.

He smiled as Joyce lifted her hips and pushed down her jeans over her purple thong. After the jeans left her feet she sat back up and waited his next command.

"Show me your pussy," Jack commanded.

"Shit," Joyce thought. "I just met this guy yesterday and now I'm going to show him my pussy." She looked down at her thong, pinched the elastic and pulled it outward so he could see her shaven pussy lips.

"I didn't know Duke Women shaved their pussies," Jack yelled back at Bob.

"Back here too," Bob laughed as he pulled Ann's panties down her thighs. He smiled at her, opened his window and threw them out.

"My panties!" Ann yelled. Two guys wearing NC State shirts walked by and one stopped and picked up the pink undies.

"Look at this," he said to his friend. He looked around and saw Ann's face jump back into the SUV window.

"Ask him to give them back to you," Bob whispered.

"Can I have my panties back?" An embarrassed Ann asked.

The young guy was pretty smart. "How do I know these are yours?" He held them up and walked to the window.

"Open the door and show him your pussy," Bob whispered.

Ann was twenty-nine years old and this guy was maybe nineteen. She knew she had to do it. She opened the door enough for him to see her bare legs, stomach and bald pussy. "Now can I have my panties?"

"Holy shit," the guys said. "Jack come here."

Ann started to close the door but Bob held it open. "Open your legs."

Ann closed her eyes and did what he said. Although it was embarrassing it was exciting and her pussy lips were dripping.

"Show them what's under your sweatshirt," Bob whispered.

Ann pulled the shirt over her head and released the front clasp of her bra without being told. When the bra moved away she was totally naked. "Can I have my panties now?" She grinned at the startled guys.

The guy handed her the panties and she closed the door. "You better get out of here now," Bob yelled at Jack or those two will be breaking the windows. The SUV peeled out.

Jack had told Joyce to remove her shirt and bra and now both women were stark naked heading back to the hotel.

"DO you give good blow jobs?" Jack asked Joyce as they entered the freeway.

"Jake says I do," she giggled.

"Let me be the judge," Jack said as he put his hand behind her neck and pull her head down to his lap. He felt her lips open wide and sucked in his thick crown. As he drove with his left hand his right hand moved up under her until he cupped her breast.

"How are you doing back there?" Jack asked Bob as he moved the mirror to look downward.

"Good," Bob answered. Ann was lying across his lap on her stomach and he was touching her round ass. "You were nasty showing those guys your pussy. I should give you a spanking."

Ann thought he was joking until his hand lightly smacked down. The sound echoed in the SUV. She thought about complaining about the rule of no pain however she realized it didn't hurt. It excited her.

"Tell me you were bad," Bob ordered.

"I....was.......bad," she whispered. Smack. A little harder.

He moved his middle finger down into her ass cheeks and over her small puckered hole. She squeezed her cheeks to keep his finger out. Although Jud had wanted to try anal sex she wouldn't let him. But now she was a servant. "Relax your ass," he said. She did and he pushed his finger into her ass up to the first knuckle.

"Ohhh," she moaned. This was the first time a man totally controlled Ann. Normally she wore the pants in her marriage.

"Tell me you want more," Bob whispered.

"More..........push it in........more."

He pushed in until his whole finger disappeared. "Oh my god," she moaned as she opened her legs.

"Tell me to finger-fuck your ass," he whispered.

"Fing.....ger.......fuck.....myyyy....assss," she moaned. Suddenly his finger moved out and quickly back in. "Ohhh." Out and back in. "OHHH!"

*****

As the two vehicles pulled into the hotel parking lot Ann and Joyce grabbed for their clothes to put on. But Bob and Jack held them. "You have to walk up to the rooms naked."

"No way," Ann said firmly. "There might be small kids inside."

"She's right," Jack said to Bob. "You go first and make sure the coast is clear. Let's go through the side door so the front desk doesn't see."

"Oh God, they are going to make us walk through the hotel naked," Ann gasped. She was upset but also very excited.

Jack rolled down the window and looked across at Becky who was smiling out the window of the other SUV. "Make the men strip and walked with their naked wives up to the rooms."

Jack saw Becky turn and issue the instructions and a few minutes later give him the thumbs up. "OK ladies out of the vehicle and into the side door."

Ann moved out and immediately covered her breasts with one arm and her bald pussy with one hand. She saw Bob at the door motioning that the coast was clear. She ran buck ass naked up to the door with Joyce right behind her.

"Hurry get inside," Joyce yelled. They heard footsteps behind them and turned to see Jud's and Jake's bare penises flopping as they ran up to them.

Jack, Connie and Becky followed the naked foursome inside and quickly down a short hallway and out into the open area where the glass elevators were located.

Ann turned the corner and thought the coast was clear until she saw a woman and man waiting for the elevator. She stopped and turned to go back but Jack stopped her. "Get on it with them."

The couple was facing the doors and didn't know who was behind them until they moved inside and the man held the door open button. "What floor?" he asked before turning. He jerked back when he saw Ann's nude body poorly covered by her arms and hands.

"Seven," she giggled. She turned and showed her naked butt.

"Seems you lost your clothing," the woman said shocked.

Ann remembered the old Candid Camera show and turned while dropping her arms and hands. "Yes I did," she grinned. The looks on their faces were priceless.

"Charlie come on," the woman puffed when they exited the fifth floor. She had to pull her husband out the door.

The rest of them waited for the next elevator and when it opened a young man and woman walked off and stopped when they saw Joyce's naked tits and Jake and Jud's dangling pricks. "Did we miss the party?" The guy asked.

"Not really," Connie said giving the guy a once over. He looked like a football player and the girl his blonde girlfriend. "Room 723."

As the couples held open the door to see if the young couple would come they saw them whispering and the guy trying to convince his girlfriend to go. Jack saw the girl wearing an NC State tee shirt. "The naked ones are Duke Grads. This is your chance to get even."

It was all it took for the girl to change her mind. "Let's go." They got on the elevator and introduced themselves as Ron and Tyra. Both were State seniors getting ready to graduate. Ron was the starting tight end on the Pack football team.

Slickman
Slickman
8,184 Followers