Go Wolfpack!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,188 Followers

There was no way he could turn down that cute smile. He turned and they all watched as Bob slowly brought Connie off. "Oh YES!" She yelled when she climaxed. When Bob's fingers moved out of her pussy he made sure to hold the bikini back to allow both Jack and Brian see her hairy pussy.

More drinks followed and when a hot song came on the speakers Erica stood up in the middle of the hot tub to dance. Her tiny body swayed back and forth and left and right. She smiled at Jack and moved between his open knees. "Come and dance with me." She took his large hand in her small one.

Jack looked at Brian to make sure he was OK with it and he gave Jack the thumbs up. Jack figured she just wanted to dance together but apart however her strong arms pulled his body tightly against hers until they were dirty dancing and she was rubbing against his hard shaft.

Jack was so lost in Erica's arms and did not see Connie move next to Brian and Bob slowly leave the hot tub. He felt Erica's small hard nipples pressing into his upper stomach and her lips pressing against his nipples.

Connie moved next to Brian and was not shocked when his hand moved down to her bare thigh. Jack had whispered to her to keep Brian busy and Jack with Erica so he could slip upstairs to spy on Becky. Although she wasn't planning on doing anything serious with the young man she did want to touch another penis for the first time. "They are dancing pretty close," she whispered as her large breast rubbed against his muscular shoulder.

"I know," he whispered back. He felt her hand brush over his until it was now lying on his leg. As his finger crept up her thigh so did hers until the fingertip of her middle finger pushed against his hard bulge. "Fuck," he moaned as she opened her hand and curled her fingers around his shaft.

"Now we aren't going to fuck but I'll make sure you feel good," she giggled while pulling down on he front of his Speedos until his bare prick was in her fist.

*****

Bob slipped into the room and noticed the bedroom door was not closed all the way. He heard the shower running and tried to open the bathroom door. It opened and he pulled it open enough for one of his eyes to peek inside at the pink body behind the steamed up shower door. Luckily Becky was facing away from him and he got a good but blurry look at her magnificent ass and back. He took a deep breath as she put her face up into the water spray and slowly turned completely around to rinse off the soap. As the soap disappeared from her body her bare breasts slowly appeared from the top down until her small pink nipples were visible and then her taunt abs leading down to her full dark bush which was pointing downward from the water dripping down the pubic hairs.

The hot water felt so good on Becky's body which was still very much alive from what she had seen and done in the hot tub before. For the first time she wished that Jack was up there so they could have intercourse and didn't care if Bob and Connie were in the next room. Her head tilted back when her naughty fingers moved teasingly into her dripping bush.

"So frigid Becky is masturbating," Bob thought as he watched her legs open for two of her fingers to push deeply inside. He thought about stripping off his trunks and joining her but knew she was not ready for that just yet. He wished the steamed up glass would clear up but it only got worse as the hot water poured down on her self-fulfilling body. He heard her moan and quietly walked from the room.

*****

Jack kept looking over his shoulder in case Becky came back down the elevator. Other people walked nearby but none ventured into the hot tub area. His hands were dangerously on the top of Erica's small ass touching her bikini top trying to get the nerve to go underneath.

Erica's body was in shock feeling the massive meat between this older man's legs. The other female cheerleaders had bragged about being with a huge penis before but until now she had never had the chance. She peeked back to see her boyfriend getting beat off by Connie and knew she had to get this man alone somewhere. "Why don't we go to my room?"

Jack panicked realizing it was decision time. He had never cheated on his wife for the fifteen years they had been married and never had a young beautiful cheerleader before now offer herself to him. "I can't cheat on my wife," he whispered. He attempted to pull back but her arms held him tight.

"I have to touch it," she whispered.

"I can't," he said with his last bit of resistance. As her hand moved down the front of his trucks they heard kids yelling.

"I'm going in the hot tub," a little girl's voice cried out. "Me too," another little girls voice screamed.

The two couples quickly broke away just in time before the two girls and their mother turned the corner. "Oh, it's got people in it," the woman said as she grabbed the two girls arms.

"We were just leaving," Connie said as she stood and walked out of the hot water. Erica followed but the two guys had to wait until their excitement went down.

"We have to get to sleep," Brian said to Bob and Connie as they rode the elevator to the seventh floor. The first games are tomorrow at noon and we have to be up at 8:00AM. They walked off the elevator and stopped. None of them blinked an eye as Brian and Connie French kissed while Jack and Erica did the same for almost a minute.

"Come to our room after the games tomorrow afternoon," Connie whispered to Brian. She wanted to play some more with this boy man.

"You owe me," Erica whispered.

Jack smiled and ran to catch Connie who was walking back to the room. "Where did Bob go?"

"To the room a long time ago," Connie giggled. As she opened the door they both stood totally shocked. Sitting on the sofa watching TV were Becky and Bob wearing tee shirts and NC State cotton shorts. "What kept you guys?" Bob grinned.

*****

Bob sat outside and waited for Becky to come out of the shower. He heard her use the hair dryer and he quickly changed into his cotton shorts and a tee shirt. He realized the best way and probably the only way in Becky's pants was to get her trust. He turned on the TV and watched the news to keep his excitement down.

Becky moved out of the bathroom with the large towel wrapped around her nakedness and heard the TV in the living area. She peeked out the door and saw Bob sitting on the sofa. The booze was still in her body and the masturbation didn't fulfill her needs. She grabbed a long nightgown and pulled on a thin pair of white panties before walking out. She looked down at her pointy nipples and smiled. Jack wanted her to be more daring.

"What's on?" She asked as she sat on the other end of the sofa while pulling her bare legs and feet up under her. She peeked down at his muscular thighs coming out of the short cotton shorts.

"The news," Bob smiled. "It's kind of warm in here for a long nightgown don't you think?"

She grinned and looked at his shorts. "I need to get me a pair of those." She saw the bulge of his penis for the first time.

"Connie has a few pairs," Bob said as he jumped up and opened her suitcase. "Here you go." He tossed them to her.

She held them up realizing they would be very short and hard to hide her panties as she sat. "Connie did say we need to get used to seeing each other in revealing clothes." As she thought about it Bob sat down again across from her and brought his feet up onto the sofa. The action caused his shorts to open and allowed her to see up under them. One of his hairy balls was out in the open.

Bob took the remote control and aimed it at the TV while he gave Becky a chance to view his goods and make a decision if she would match him. For almost a minute she didn't move but finally stood up and walked into the bedroom carrying the NC STATE shorts.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Becky thought as she removed the nightgown and pulled the shorts up over her panties. She grabbed one of Jack's tee shirts and walked toward the door. When she touched the knob she hesitated and walked back to the bed.

Bob heard the bedroom door open and pretended he was watching a Chevy Chase Vacation movie when she walked by him. His heart skipped a beat when he saw her naked legs under the shorts and the thin tee shirt covering her tits. While she was in the bedroom he arranged his shorts so that when he opened his legs again she would be seeing his naked penis. "Do you feel more comfortable now?" He turned and saw her sitting stiffly on the sofa.

"Give me a minute," she gulped. "It's going to take some time getting used to being like this around you."

Bob turned and faced the TV again and a few minutes later felt the sofa move and looked out the corner of his eye to see her sit on the sofa with her feet up on it facing him. Her knees were squeezed tightly together.

Something funny came on the movie and they both laughed. Becky relaxed and glanced down at his shorts again and froze. His penis was now almost sticking out from under it. She quickly turned to look at the TV again. When he laughed again her eyes peeked down again and took in its shape and size. He was not as big as Jack but it seemed so much thicker. She really didn't know for sure if he was showing it to her on purpose. He glanced at her and she quickly turned to the TV.

Bob grinned realizing she was checking him out and since she didn't run back into the bedroom she might be open for showing him something. He slowly stretched out his toes until they gently touched hers. She turned and looked down. "Are you trying to tickle me?"

"Are you ticklish?" he asked with a grin.

"Maybe," she said softly. They both had turned their bodies until they were totally facing each other. She looked down at his bare penis and saw it getting bigger.

Bob's toes again reached out and gently rubbed across the top of her feet. He could see the hard tip of his cock now out in the open and realized she not only saw it she was glaring at it. He moved his right toes up her left foot until he touched her ankle bone and then moved between her tightly squeezed together ankles. He pushed between them and pushed her left leg outward.

Becky's pussy was now dripping as another man pushed apart her lower legs. Her eyes never left his hard cock as her legs opened inch by inch until her knees and thighs started parting. She felt the damp flesh moving apart and then the flesh moving away from the cotton shorts. The cooler air was now moving up under the shorts until it met her naked skin at the edge of her uncovered pussy. Only and inch more and he would be seeing her hairy slit.

Bob's prick wanted out so he gently pulled back on his shorts until his whole pink tower was sticking straight upward. His eyes focused on the darkness under her shorts and were expecting to see white panties but it was dark. He first thought she was wearing black panties until he saw the mesh of dark curls and then the glistening pinkness of her opened pussy lips.

Becky's mind was on overload knowing he was now looking at her opened pussy. His six inch hard-on was begging for action but at time the only option was looking at the privates of their best friend's spouse. At least that's what Becky thought until Bob's toe moved dangerously up between her opened thighs. Both sets of eyes watched as if it was a movie on TV until it touched the dampness of her inner thigh just under her shorts only a fraction of an inch from her wanton gash. Her eyes closed as it inched closer and closer until finally it pushed against the hair around her outer lips. As the toe crossed over the moist folds it moved with a mission until it found what they both wanted. Her clitoris.

Bob watched his toe disappear in the thick forest of hair as it pushed and rubbed across her raised clit. Her eyes were now closed and her hips were raised to give him more access. He dropped the toe over her hooded flesh and slowly down into her moist pussy.

Becky hands gripped the sofa cushions and she moaned when he moved his toe in and out of her womanhood where no man but Jack had ever been. His toe moved out and again up and down her passion button until she groaned. "OHHHH!" she cried out when she climaxed. As he pulled his toe away they heard someone coming in the door. They both pulled down their shorts and turned to smile at their startled spouses when they walked in the door.

"What kept you guys? Bob grinned as Connie and Jack walked through the door.

"My aren't we casual?" Connie smiled looking at the shorts on Becky's hips.

Becky's face was still slightly red from almost getting caught with Bob's toe in her pussy. "Bob loaned me a pair of your shorts. I hope it was OK."

"Definitely," Connie grinned. "Actually I'm going to put on a pair myself." She walked to her suitcase and took out the other matching pair. After grabbing a Wolf Pack tee shirt she turned and headed to the bathroom.

Jack stood in his bathing suit. "I'll get changed too." He moved into the bedroom. As soon as the door closed Bob swung his foot back over until it pushed against Becky's thigh.

"Stop, they are back," Becky gritted. She pushed his foot away but he kept trying to move around her hand. As she blocked her lower body he moved up her arm until his toes touched the rise of her breast. Before she could stop him his toes wiggled over her rigid nipple. "Bob!" She giggled. Her eyes locked onto the closed bedroom door as she allowed him some time to rub and explore her soft breast.

*****

Connie quickly removed her bikini bottom and top and pulled the shorts and tee shirt over her nakedness. She opened the door and stopped when she saw Jack pushing his swim trunks over his naked butt. "Yummy." She moved quickly out and cupped his hairy buttock.

"Shit," Jack gasped when he felt her fingers digging into his ass. He turned without thinking and his semi-hard seven inch penis swung out at her.

"Nice," she giggled as she replaced his ass in her hand with his quickly expanding shaft. "How big does it get?" She quickly found out as it filled her two hands and then some.

"Stop," Jack moaned as she jerked him off. "They will be missing us."

Connie giggled and pulled him by his dick over to the door. She cracked it open and peeked out to see her husband's foot rubbing against Becky's covered breast. "They are busy," she giggled as she closed the door and resumed her two hand stroking. "I wish we had time to do more," she whispered.

"Oh God Connie," Jack moaned. He saw her full breasts hanging downward and moved both of his hands up to cup them.

"You've always wanted to do that haven't you?" she giggled. "I've seen you looking at them. Pull up my shirt and look at them."

Jack quickly pinched the tee shirt and pulled until they appeared before his eyes. "Damn." His fingers shook as they resumed touching them. They were so nice his prick jerked and his hot spunk shot up over her two orbs.

She giggled and let him go. "Next time it will be inside of me." Jack watched as she ran into the bathroom to wash off. He pulled on a pair of nylon shorts and a tee shirt and walked back into the other room.

Becky saw the door open and her husbands face appear. She jerked back and slapped Bob's foot. "Stop tickling me," she laughed.

"I'm glad you two are getting along," Jack smiled hoping Becky would not see the guilt on his face. He moved to the large chair.

"Where is Connie?" Bob asked with a sly grin. He knew they had to be fooling around since Jack took so long to come back out.

"She is still in the bathroom," he replied. He noticed for the first time that Becky was braless and her dark nipples were visible through the thin white shirt. And the shorts she was wearing was dangerously high on her thighs. She had gone from a long pajama woman to wearing clothing that barely hid her treasures. Just seeing her this way in Bob's presence was starting his prick to tingle again.

Connie walked out while pulling her shirt down over her stomach. "How about we order in room service?" She asked. She wanted to stay in the room the rest of the night. After ordering the food they sat back waiting for it to arrive. Both men kept peeking at the girl's braless breasts wiggling under their shirts and the girls looked at the moving bulges in the guy's shorts. By the time the food arrived all four were at a sexual peak.

As Becky stood by the sink washing off the glasses Jack pushed his hand down over her ass trying to see if she was wearing panties. He didn't feel any. "No underwear?" He whispered.

"It's what you wanted right?" She whispered back. She shocked him as she turned to walk back into the living area by grabbing his shaft in his shorts. "Tonight is your lucky night."

"Shit," Jack thought as she walked away. "What did she mean by that?" When he returned to the living area both women were now lying on their stomachs on the carpet while looking up at the TV. Their shorts were wedged into their buttocks. Jack looked at Bob who smiled and gave him the thumbs up.

"You know we could use a back massage," Connie giggled as she looked over her shoulder at the two men on the sofa. She had whispered her plan to Becky while Jack was still in the kitchen area.

"Sure," Bob said as he stood and moved down to his knees next to his wife.

Connie turned and looked at Jack. "I want Jack to do mine."

"And, I.....I want.........Bob to do mine," Becky stuttered. She had never had another man touch her body besides Jack.

Bob looked at Jack who hesitated because he was not so sure he wanted Bob to be touching his wife. It was the old double standard. "OK but just the backs right?" Jack said as he moved onto his knees next to Connie.

"Right," Connie agreed. "Why don't you two turn around so we can take off our shirts?"

"Our shirts?" Becky repeated. It was not part of Connie's original plan.

"We'll be lying on the floor so they won't see anything," Connie smiled.

Bob and Jack turned and both women moved up to their knees and removed their tee shirts.

"Ready," Connie giggled when they were again face down.

Seeing the women without shirts gave the men immediate boners. Jack waited until Bob touched his wife's shoulders and did the same to Connie's. They both didn't know which was the biggest turn on, touching the other man's wife or watching another man touch their wife. The hands spent a long time loosening up their shoulders and necks and then Bob's hands ventured down Becky's arms. He massaged her slightly hairy forearms and then caressed her sensitive fingers.

Jack copied Bob and saw the excitement on his wife's face as Bob stroked her long thin fingers as if they were penises. As his hands moved to the insides of her arms they moved up between her arms and her body touching her side and it made it to her armpit.

"That tickles," Becky giggled as she rolled to her other side to get away from his touch. Bob smiled when he saw the dark pink tip of her hard nipple. She immediately fell back downward.

Jack's jealously had caused his hands to stop massaging Connie which she immediately notice. She turned her body and looked up at him which also exposed the side of her breast to his gaze. "Don't stop."

The guy's hands moved faster down the center of the women's backs to the tops of their shorts. Their fingers traced the waistband to their sides and then moved under and up again to the armpit. All four breasts were lightly touched on the soft sides. This continued for three more trips and each time the women raised the top half of their bodies until the fingers neared their hard tips.

Jack was shocked again that Becky was permitting this to happen. During the next trip he saw Bob's fingers touch Becky's nipple and move away while she made no protest. He quickly did the same to Connie and then saw Bob throw his leg over Becky's hips. As he pushed his hands up her sides his hard bulge pushed down into her wonderful ass cheeks. Jack quickly took the same position on Connie and did the same. He wondered how far the women would allow them to go.

Slickman
Slickman
8,188 Followers