Go Wolfpack!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,180 Followers

"We do?" Becky gasped.

"Yes, now you guys get undressed and we will go find some towels in case you make a mess," Connie giggled. She pulled Becky outside.

"A massage. In case you make a mess?" Becky repeated.

"Yes, when is the last time you jerked off a guy you just met?" Connie asked as she looked for two towels.

"How about........never?"

"Here you go," Connie said before tossing a towel to Becky. "Which one do you want?"

"Jud," Becky answered as she raced to catch up to her friend. When they opened the door they saw the two men lying on their backs wearing boxers.

"I thought I said to undress," Connie snapped as she grabbed Jake's boxers. "Lift."

All eyes were on his crotch when the Duke blue boxers moved over his hard-on. Both women were shocked at what they saw. His hard penis was barely four inches long. It was Becky's turn to unwrap her present. She pulled down his boxers and was happy to see Jud was bigger but maybe only by an inch.

"Ummm, so hard and.........big," Connie said doing her best to not laugh. Her fingers curled around it and it disappeared.

"Ahhh," Jake moaned. He was happy Connie was not wasting time and had gone directly for his prick. He reached out his hand to cup her breast but she pushed his hand away.

"No touchy," she giggled. Her fingers moved down and cupped the small taunt sac under his boyish penis.

Becky was frozen as she watched Connie touch this guy they had only met less than an hour ago. She looked down at Jud's hard dick and slowly moved her fingers to touch his moist tip. It jerked upward and held a 45 degree angle off his stomach.

"I bet you Duke guys make your women happy with these," Connie giggled. She could see the veins in Jake's neck popping out as she slowly stroked him.

"Please," Jake whispered. "Let us fuck you." He again grabbed at her large boob but she moved back.

Connie saw Jud getting close to coming as well and thought of something she had wanted to see for a long time. "OK but you have to do what I tell you as we get undressed."

Becky glared at Connie but saw her wink. She was up to something.

"Yes, anything you want," They both said at the same time.

Connie told Becky to come by her and she pulled her shirt over her head showing them her stuffed bra. Becky slowly did the same. The two guys were smiling thinking that they were about to get laid.

"OK, now you have to touch yourself," Connie commanded. She said them hesitate. "You know...just to keep it hard."

"Oh," Jake grinned before grabbing his hard prick and stroking it. He looked down at Jud's swollen penis being handled the same by his buddy.

"Good," Connie grinned. She reached behind her to unsnap her bra but stopped. "Now I want you to touch each other."

"No fuckin way," Jud said as he removed his hand from his cock.

"OK," Connie said as she moved her hands back to the front.

"Jud, it will be only for a few seconds," Jake said wanting to see Connie's tits so bad.

It was a standoff. Finally Jake moved his hand down his leg and then over to Jud's. They all watched his fingers curl around Jud's prick and slowly start stroking it.

"Him too," Connie said as she once again reached back to unclasp her bra.

"Do it," Jake said loudly. Suddenly Jud reached down and took Jake's throbbing penis in his hand and started stroking it.

"Good," Connie giggled as she pulled the bra off her large breasts.

"Holy shit," Jud said while stopping his stroking.

"Keep stroking," Connie ordered as she reached behind Becky and released her pink bra before pulling it from her firm tits. "Faster."

Their fingers sped up as Connie pushed her shorts and panties down over her hips until her trimmed pussy appeared.

"OH GOD!" Jake cried out when he felt his spunk about to blow. He tried his best to hold it back but the sight of her pussy was too much. "I'm COMING!" Jud kept jerking it until it was finished and when Becky did the same showing her full dark bush it was Jud's turn to shoot his juices up into the air and down on his buddy's hand and wrist.

"Thanks," Connie giggled as she pulled up her shorts and panties and grabbed her bra and shirt. "Come on let's get out of here." Becky laughed at the two startled guys and ran behind her. When they made it to the door and started to unlock it they heard Jake's voice.

"We are going to tell your husbands!"

They stopped and looked at each other in fear. They both knew men had a double standard and Jack and Bob would be upset if they were told they flashed their pussies and touched the two guys in the locker room. They turned around and walked back into the massage room.

"What do you want us to do?" Connie asked. She saw the two limp pricks.

Jake grinned. "First get us hard again with your mouths and then get on top of us and fuck us."

Becky watched as Connie moved to the table and held Jake's limp noodle up before sucking it into her lips. Jud motioned for her to come around and do the same to him. As her lips pressed down she thought about Jack's big cock and how difficult it was to suck. This one perfectly fit into her mouth and throat as her lips tightened around it. The women both had the same idea and hurried to get them off before they could fuck them. But, Jake held Connie's head when he was rock hard again. "Strip."

"Yeah strip," Jud said to Becky. The men watched as the women pushed down their shorts and panties and climbed up onto the massage table. Their legs swung over the two hard-ons and their hands held them in place as their pussies swallowed them whole.

Suddenly the men's hands were everywhere, on their breasts, nipples, ass, legs, necks, back, arms, and mouth. What they lacked in phallus size they made up in foreplay. Suddenly the women were not being fucked by the short dicks but by the men's fingers and mouths.

"OHHH!" Connie moaned when she felt the fires ignite all over her body. "I've never.......I'M COMING!"

"Me too!" Becky moaned and cried out. Her eyes saw fireworks when she climaxed. She felt Jud's release and dropped her lips to his ear. "Where did you learn to fuck like that?"

"Duke guys read a lot of books," Jud laughed as he fondled her soft ass. After a few minutes the women climbed down, dressed and waited for the guys.

"I'm sorry about tricking you before," she said before kissing Jake directly on his lips.

"It was kind of cool," Jake whispered so Jud wouldn't hear him.

When they returned to the game NC State was up by two at the half but their husbands were not there. Jake and Jud returned and smiled at the two ladies. "Where did they go?"

Connie looked down at the court. "Down there."

They all looked down to see Jack and Bob talking to about five women cheerleaders. None of them were Tina or Erica. "Where is your hotel?" Connie asked Jake.

"Actually we are both married," Jake grinned as he removed his wedding ring from his pocket and put it on. Jud did the same. "Our wives didn't want to see today's games and are back at the Residence Inn."

"Really," Connie grinned. "Why don't you and your wives stop by our room tonight?"

Jake laughed. "Our wives would never do what you are hinting at."

"Are you sure?" Becky asked. "I thought the same thing until yesterday."

"We'll ask them," Jack said glancing at Connie's wonderful breasts.

End of Chapter one.

Note from Slick: I know this is the wrong time of the year but the ACC tournament is an all year thing. Don't forget to send me an email and please vote. Thanks....Slick

Slickman
Slickman
8,180 Followers