Go Wolfpack!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummm," Connie moaned as Jack's hard shaft pressed down into her soft cheeks. She moved her ass back when he moved back to keep contact. As Jack moved forward his chest pressed down against her bare back.

Becky heard Connie moan and moaned herself when Bob's bare penis escaped his shorts and pressed down onto her bare thigh just under her shorts. Her eyes popped open when he shifted his leg between hers to open her thighs. Now when he pushed downward this swollen crown moved up under her shorts to the side of her moist pussy. She looked over to see if Jack knew what was going on but he was so engrossed in rubbing his hard-on against Connie's ass he was clueless.

Bob knew Jack couldn't see his bare prick pushing up close to Becky's pussy but he had a problem getting closer because her shorts were bunched up. The next time he moved his back down to her back he snaked his far hand under his stomach and under her ass until he pulled her shorts quickly to the side. Suddenly her whole pussy was now wide open for his prick to enter.

Becky gasped when she felt her pussy being uncovered and then again when his hard tip pushed into her moist bush. Her face turned and looked at Jack again to make sure he was not aware that she was about to be fucked next to him. His eyes were closed and he was smiling. Becky closed her eyes and slightly opened her legs.

"Fuck," Bob thought. "She wants me to fuck her." As his hips moved down again he felt his tip push between her outer lips. Her hot hole sucked in the large crown of his tip and he held it there for both of them to enjoy the feeling. He was about an inch inside of her. As he raised his hips again she moved her hips upward to allow him a better angle to push more into her. She moaned when one, two, three inches pushed into her. Suddenly someone knocked on the door. Bob pulled out and fell onto her ass to prevent Jack and Connie to see where his hard cock had come from.

"Fuck," Jack cried out. "Who is that?" They all froze hoping whoever it was would go away. "They didn't." They knocked again.

Neither man wanted to get off the softness they had been humping. Finally Jack stood and walked to the door. As he opened it Bob reached under him to pull his hard prick back under his shorts and her shorts back over her exposed pussy.

"Hello," Erica said to Jack's face peeking outside. "Are you guys busy?"

Jack was about to say yes when he noticed a cute black girl standing behind her. "Not really but give us a moment." He closed the door and looked down at Bob lying on his wife's ass. "It's Erica and another girl."

"Tell her to go away," Becky said looking pissed. Her pussy was begging for Bob's prick to come back.

"I can't. Get up and get dressed." Jack had forgotten that Bob had not seen his wife's breasts. Before he could correct his mistake Becky turned over and smiled up at Bob who was now looking down at her bare chest.

"God Becky," Jack said as he grabbed her arm and pulled her out from under Bob.

"You told me too," She giggled as she grabbed her shirt and pulled it slowly over her naked titties.

Connie was in shock also of the suddenly change in Becky as she pulled her shirt on. Since Jack had already seen her tits she didn't make a big deal about it.

Jack waited until everyone was dressed and then opened the door. Erica and the girl walked in.

Erica saw the skimpy dress and smiled. "We didn't interrupt anything did I?"

"No," Jack answered. The other three just smiled.

"This is Tina," Erica said introducing her friend. "She's a cheerleader also and is staying in my room."

Bob and Jack moved to her and smiled. The girl was a carbon copy of Erica except she was black. Same height, breasts and nice round ass.

"Erica told me about you guys and said I had to meet you," the girl said smiling. Her eyes didn't miss the large tents in the older men's shorts.

'I thought you had to turn in early because you have to get up early tomorrow." Jack stated. The two girls were also wearing shorts and a loose tee shirt. The shirts were so loose they could not tell if they were wearing bras.

"We couldn't sleep," Erica grinned. "I told Tina about the hot tub." Basically she had told Tina how big Jack's cock was.

"We had too many drinks in the hot tub," Becky said still upset Jack had let the two young girls in their room.

Somehow Erica had to get Jack to come back to their room with them. "Tina is having problems getting her laptop to connect to the internet connection in the room. Do any of you know how to hook it up?" Erica had remembered Jack saying something about his job in the computer department before.

"Sure, I can help you out," Jack quickly volunteered. "You don't mind do you honey?" He looked at Becky who was already pissed.

"No......go!" She said loudly. She knew her thing with Bob was probably over since Connie would stay behind. However Connie wanted to keep the spark she had seen between Bob and Becky going and also wondered how much these young girls played around. "I'll go too," Connie said. "I've always wanted to see how to hook one up."

Neither Bob nor Becky objected however Jack didn't want to leave his wife alone with Bob. "I won't be long. Stay here," he directed at Connie. Connie started to object but stopped. She had another plan.

Jack and the two girls left the room and Bob and Becky sat innocently on the sofa.

"I'm going to take a shower," Connie grinned. "I can feel that chlorine from the hot tub still on my body." She smiled and walked into the bedroom.

As soon as the door closed Bob was all over Becky. His hand pushed between her legs but she pushed him away. "Stop, that was a mistake before," she said while blowing away the hair that had fallen in front of her eyes. She knew they had at least twenty minutes without being interrupted by Connie or Jack. One thing she wanted to do was not make it easy for Bob.

"But I was fucking you," he whispered as his fingers pulled down on the elastic of her shorts.

Becky loosened her grip until the shorts moved down over her hairy mound. She held them there to make sure he saw her pussy for the first time.

Bob held on to her shorts with one hand and pushed his middle finger into her forest until he found her damp slit. "You're wet."

"I can't let you.........fuck...me," she whispered as her legs opened slightly to allow him to find her hard clit. It was the first time she had used the "F" word in pubic. She again loosened her grip on her shorts and felt him pull them from her hand until they dashed off her feet. He tossed them on the floor and pushed apart her thighs. Her pink gash opened and beckoned him.

"Please," Bob begged as he pushed his own shorts down to his knees and crawled up between her legs. As his hard dick touched her opened folds her hand grabbed it and held it.

"I can't," she teased as her fingers squeezed his rod. She had always wanted to be a prick teaser and now she had a hard one in her fist wanting to enter her.

*****

Connie turned on the shower and removed her clothes. She figured Bob would keep pressuring Becky to go further with her however Connie didn't think Becky would let him go too far. She washed the chlorine from her nakedness and took her time massaging her hard nipples and clit.

*****

"Just rub it here," Becky whispered as her hand guided his swollen tip to her hard clit. As her fist held it there he pumped his meat in and out of her hand which pushed it forward and back against her hard knob. "That feels good," she moaned.

"Let me hold it," Bob whispered as he pried her fingers away and held it in the same place while fucking her pleasure button. "Like it?"

"God........yes," she cried as her legs opened wider. "Don't stop." She was about to cum.

Bob moved faster and faster until her body tensed and she grabbed onto his back. Her body exploded and she cried out. "I'm COMMINNGG!"

Those were the words Bob wanted to hear because he aimed his tip lower until he felt her opening and moved his hand out while dropping his hips. His six inch hard on disappeared into her exploding quim. "OH GOD!" She screamed. Her hands moved lower onto his ass while he fucked in and out of her pussy.

Bob couldn't hold back anymore and felt his dam burst. His spunk filled her cavity. They both stopped moving and just held his prick inside as he emptied every last drop. "God that was fantastic," he whispered.

Becky had not really planned for him to fuck her like that and suddenly realized she had cheated on her husband. Playing around was one thing but they had openly fucked. "We can't do this again," she said as she grabbed her panties and pulled them up over her dripping pussy.

"What do you think Jack is doing right now?" Bob laughed.

*****

Jack followed the two girls into their suite and looked around for a laptop. "So where is it?"

Erica and Tina sat on the bed and giggled. "Tina doesn't have a laptop."

"I don't understand," Jack said suddenly getting excited.

"I think you do," Erica smiled as she stood and moved to him. "I told Tina about your big cock."

Jack looked at the smiling black girl. "And........"

"She wants to see it too," Tina grinned.

"What do I get to see?" he bargained.

Neither girl said anything as Erica moved next to Tina and took the bottom of her tee shirt in her hands. Swiftly she ripped it up over the girl's head. Her small but firm chocolate titties popped outward. Small Hershey kiss nipples sat in the middle of the mounds.

"You ever see a black girl naked before?" Erica asked Jack as Tina lifted her hips to allow Tina to remove her shorts.

"No," he gasped when the shorts moved over her flat stomach and small dark bush resting between her dark thighs.

Erica whispered in Tina's ear and they both giggled. "I'll bet you've never seen one do this before either." She stood back as Tina leaned forward and put her hands on the floor while pushing up into a perfect handstand. Suddenly her feet and legs moved apart until her dark pussy opened showing him her pink inner lips and hole.

Jack stood with his mouth opened in amazement. "I'll never be able to watch cheerleaders at a ball game again."

Both girls laughed and Erica quickly removed her shirt and shorts and when Tina turned back over they stood side by side black and white.

"Well?" They both asked at the same time. It was time for Jack to show his massive member.

Jack's fingers trembled as he pushed down his shorts over his pushed out shaft. As it moved by it pointed out its nine inches proudly.

"See I told you," Erica whispered. "Now we want to give you a very special treat."

Jack stood waiting for their next trick. He watched as Tina moved down on all fours and Erica climb on her back on all fours. She giggled as she looked over her shoulder at his face looking at the light and dark pussies.

"You mean?" he asked.

"Yes, they are yours," Erica giggled as they both opened their legs and waited.

Jack moved down on his knees and took his hard shaft while aiming the tip at Tina's pink lips. As he pushed slowly inside his face moved up slightly to lick up Erica's opened pink gash. He heard Tina's moans as he drove deeper and deeper into areas never before touched and Erica's cries as he licked across her swollen clit.

After a few minutes Erica cried out. "I get my turn before he cums." Tina pulled her tight pussy off and she waited until Erica dropped down to all fours. One hop later she was the one on top and the one with Jack's tongue licking her dripping hole.

Erica was a lot tighter than Tina and felt some pain at first but soon got adjusted to his large size. Her ass was soon pushing back giving him everything he was giving her. "FUCK ME!" The blonde cheerleader screamed. Tina screamed to but it was from her climax.

*****

After drying off Connie wrapped a towel around her and cracked open the bedroom door. Becky was lying face down on the bed and was not moving. She heard her sniffles and walked over and sat down next to her. "Are you alright?"

"Yes," Becky whispered feeling guilty that she had just fucked her best friend's husband. The sound of the TV in the next room rattled through the door as Connie's fingers rubbed across Becky's back.

Connie leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Don't be so upset. Bob was just playing around."

Becky's body stiffened as she turned and looked into Connie's smiling face. "You........you don't.........care?"

"No," Connie whispered as she leaned forward and gently pushed her soft lips against Becky's. "A little foreplay gets him all hot for me."

Before Becky could reply Connie stood and walked into the other room. "Foreplay," Becky repeated feeling the soreness in her moist pussy. "You just don't know."

*****

Jack had to pry himself from Tina's and Erica's hands before running out the door. He grinned as he headed back to his room and tried to get composed enough to face his wife and friends without giving away what he had just done.

"Hi," he smiled at Bob and Connie who were huddled together on the sofa. "Where's Becky?"

"In the bedroom. She was feeling pretty tired," Connie answered. Just before Jack came in the door her tongue was licking his spent juices from her husband's shaft. "Did you take care of the two girl's problem?"

"Err.........yes. All taken care of," he said looking away from their smiles. "I think I'm turning in as well."

"Sleep good," Connie giggled.

*****

Becky didn't bother undressing and was almost asleep when she felt her husband get into the bed with her. She turned and hugged his body into hers. "I love you," she whispered.

"Me too," Jack whispered back. He kissed her on her forehead and they both feel asleep in each other's arms feeling guilty about what they had just done with other people."

Jack wasn't sure what time it was but when he opened his eyes he noticed his wife was not in bed with him. He heard sounds from the other room and it sounded like someone was getting fucked. He quietly rolled out of the bed and tiptoed to the light creeping around the door. When he got to the door he suddenly tripped over something and had to grab the wall to stop from falling.

"Shhh," he heard Becky say from below him. He looked down to see the shape of her body on all fours as she peeked into the other room.

"What are you doing?" he whispered as his lowered his body next to hers.

"They are fucking," she giggled.

Becky pulled away to give him a look. His eyes widened when he saw Connie's bare breasts flopping up and down as she sat on top of Bob's hips. "We shouldn't watch," he whispered as he pulled away.

Becky smiled as she pushed down her shorts and moved back onto all fours. "Fuck me," she commanded as she again peeked out into the other room. At first she wasn't sure he would do it but a few minutes later his hands found her bare ass and pulled apart her cheeks. She flinched when his hard tip brushed against her anus but smiled when it found her wanton pussy. She fought to hold back her moans as her husband's big cock pounded her dripping hole. When he came he added to the deposit Bob had already made.

*****

Both couples slept late the next morning. The first games were at noon so it was Jack who got up first and dressed. He tiptoed out into the other room and saw Connie's exposed pink ass as he walked to the outside door. When he opened it he glanced back to get a better look and saw her head turned. She was smiling. He closed the door and headed down to the breakfast area.

Connie was the next one up and headed to the shower. She saw Becky's sleeping form under the thin sheet when she turned on the bathroom light before closing the door.

Bob heard both Jack and Connie leave the room and knew his wife was in the shower and his friend was downstairs. He jumped from the bed and without pulling on any clothing moved into the bedroom and under the sheet. He pushed his naked front up against Becky's nude back.

"Ummm, do you want more?" Becky asked her husband when his fingers moved over hip and down into her warmth. Her thighs opened to give him room to finger her clit. His lips and tongue tasted the back of her neck which sent shivers up and down her spine. As she turned to allow him to climb on top of her she grabbed his hard shaft. It wasn't Jack's.

Bob felt her jerk back. "Good morning," he whispered.

"What are you doing? Are you crazy?" She gasped as she let go of his hard dick.

"Connie is in the shower and Jack just went down to eat. We have time to fuck again."

Becky thought about objecting but his fingers on her clit had once again overpowered her resistance. "OK but we don't have much time," she whispered as she pushed him on his back and took the position Connie had taken during the night. Her soaked pussy moved down over his shaft and her hips started riding him like a bronco. Her mouth moved down and sucked in his tongue. His hands smacked her ass as she fucked him until he again filled her cavity.

"Hurry, get out of here," Becky giggled when they heard the shower turn off. She watched his naked form run out the door and turned back around to go back to sleep.

*****

Jack was sitting alone eating a large freshly made ham and cheese omelet when he saw the chair next to his table pulled back. He glanced up to see Tina's smiling face.

"May I sit with you?" She asked.

"Sure, I thought you and Erica had to leave early this morning?" He noticed she was wearing a halter blouse and the same shorts she was wearing last night.

"We made a mistake and don't have to leave until this afternoon," Tina answered. "Where is your wife?"

"Sleeping," he replied.

Tina looked at her watch. "Do you want to stop by the room? I've got an hour before I have to get ready."

"God, I'd love to but I have to go back to the room. I don't want my wife to get suspicious. Maybe later?"

"OK but remember you said later," Tina grinned as she took a bite of her English Muffin. Grape jelly dripped down her lips and a long thin pink tongue flicked outward to bring it back.

Jack felt his stick getting hard and quickly excused himself. On the way up to the room he passed Bob. "See any of the girls down there?" Bob asked.

"Actually Tina is sitting all alone," Jack smiled. He didn't mind sharing his girls with him.

"Good, keep Connie busy until I get back," Bob whispered and winked.

As Jack moved into the room he first thought it was empty until he saw Connie standing by her suitcase wearing only a towel. She smiled and turned to face him. "What should I wear today?"

Jack glanced at the closed bedroom door.

"She's out like a light," Connie whispered. "Come here and help me get dressed."

Jack tiptoed over until his body was inches from hers. They looked in each others eyes as she pulled on the towel until it fell at her feet. His eyes moved down to see her magnificent breasts and hard nipples.

Connie giggled and reached down to unzip his shorts. "We don't have much time." She fished his hard rod out and turned around to grab onto the small dresser. "Hurry."

Jack's dick was doing the thinking for him as it moved up under Connie's pink buttocks and fumbled until it found the hot entrance to her honey pot.

"Easy," she moaned when his first four inches went in. She leaned forward and braced her hands on her knees as the next four inches slid into her depths.

Jack fucked her like a Jack Rabbit and reached up under her body to fondle her huge mounds.

As good as his cock felt fucking in and out of her Connie needed more and moved her fingers to toy with her clit. Less than a minute later she moaned, again and again.

Jack heard her climaxing and let go his load deeply inside of her.