Go Wolfpack!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,169 Followers

"OHHH!" he moaned as her tight pussy walls milked his long shaft. As his rod pulled out of her their juices dripped down her quivering thigh.

*****

"Good morning," Bob said to Tina as he sat his tray on the table. "Care for company?"

"Sure," she grinned as she remembered the other older man from last night. "Jack was just here."

"I know. He told me to come have breakfast with you."

"Is that all he told you?" Tina grinned.

"Yes, should he have told me more?"

"Well, I invited him to my room but he turned me down. Now why would he do such a thing?"

"Stupid," Bob smiled.

Tina stood with her tray and walked by him. "Room 717," she whispered.

*****

Becky was still asleep when she felt someone push up against her again. "What are you doing?" she snapped back.

"I just wanted to hug you," Jack said wondering why she was so upset.

"Oh I'm sorry," she said as she moved her naked body into his. She was so happy she didn't say Bob's name.

"Where is everybody?"

"Bob is having breakfast and Connie is getting dressed," he whispered.

"You didn't peek at Connie did you?" Becky giggled.

"Of course not," he lied. "I only have eyes for you."

*****

"Erica is in Brian's room," Tina said while holding the door open for Bob to come in.

Bob moved in nervously and stopped letting her set the pace. "So where is your boyfriend?" He asked making sure that no big dude would burst in and beat the shit out of him.

"Don't have one," she smiled. "I don't like to be tied down." Erica had not told her how big Bob's penis was so she would have to find out herself.

"So did Jack fix your laptop last night?" Bob asked looking around for it.

"No but he did fix something else that needed attention," Tina giggled as she moved onto the bed. She placed her head face down on the pillow and pushed her cute round ass upward. "But it needs some more attention." She wiggled her butt.

"I'll see what I can do." Bob sat down next to her and placed his fingers behind her knee. "Where is the problem?"

"Higher," she giggled.

He moved his fingers slowly until he touched the bottom of her nylon shorts.

"Higher," she said while taking a deep breath.

Bob's trembling fingers moved up under the shorts until they curved upward to travel up over her bare buttock. "Am I getting closer?"

"Yes, very close." Tina reached back and pushed down her shorts.

Bob pulled his hand out and watched her cinnamon cheeks appear and her pink slit up under them. "I think I see the problem," he laughed while moving his hand up between her thighs until his thumb pushed into her dampness. "Here it is."

"I think you will have to go deeper," she giggled.

Bob was in sex heaven when he pushed down his shorts and aimed his hot prick at her dark hole. He knew Jack was longer than him but he hoped his thickness would impress her. It did.

"OH GOD!" She moaned as his log split open her tight cunt. "PLEASE GO SLOW!"

Bob did as she asked and when he reached his limit he slowly pulled it outward. She moaned and then moaned louder when he moved back inside. "Did I find it?"

"YES OH YES YOU FOUND IT!"

Bob's fingers caressed her firm butt and then pushed under her shirt. After caressing her smooth back his hands looped under her halter to cup her small but well-shaped breasts.

"Ummph," Bob groaned as he pushed as deep as he could get. Her pussy was so wide open her butt cheeks followed. He could see her tiny anus pulled open. Her whole body flinched when he pushed his middle finger deep into her bowels.

"What are YOU DOING?" Tina gasped as her pussy and ass was being fucked at the same time.

"You want me to stop?" He asked.

"NO........GOD NO........NEVER STOP!"

"Give me a cheer," he whispered.

"GO WOLF PACK!" She screamed when she came.

"GO PACK!" Bob yelled when his spunk filled her hole.

*****

Connie made it to the breakfast just as it was closing. She managed to snag a bowl of Fruit Loops and a container of milk. Her eyes scanned the first floor for her husband but he was no where to be found. She now wished she had spent more time with Jack.

*****

Jack and Becky finally moved out of the bed and dressed. They found Connie downstairs alone and asked her where Bob was. "Got me."

Jack grinned and tried to hide it but Connie saw him. "Where is he?"

"Yeah, where is he?" Becky repeated. She twisted his arm.

"Tina's room," he said knowing Bob was going to kill him.

"What is the room number?" Connie asked as she helped Becky twist.

'Seven..............seventeen," he moaned. Before he could stop them the two women moved up the elevator.

Connie was about to knock on the door until they heard Tina's voice. "GO WOLF PACK!" A second or two later came Bob's scream. "GO PACK!" Her small fist pounded on the door.

A minute later Tina's face looked out. She jerked back just before the door slammed open barely missing her face. Suddenly Connie and Becky stood looking at Bob who was trying to pull his shorts up over his reducing penis. "Connie! I was......."

Connie turned and glared at Tina who stood naked and nervous.

"Did my husband just fuck you?"

Tina didn't answer.

"Cat got your tongue?" Connie asked as she walked up to the shorter girl and pushed her middle finger up into her dark bush. She quickly pulled her dripping digit back out and held it up giving her the finger.

"Connie leave her alone," Bob said running over between her and Tina. "It was my fault."

"GO WOLF PACK!" Connie yelled. "Seems she enjoyed it as well. Leave!" She said looking in Bob's eyes.

"I will but you have to promise me you won't hurt her," Bob said knowing he had better get away from her.

"I promise," Connie said without blinking her eyes. She watched Bob turn and leave. "Now what am I going to do with you?" She looked at Tina. Her eyes roamed down the black breasts and curved ass. "You know I really don't blame him." Connie cupped her buttock.

"I.....I'm really.....sorry," Tina said. She hoped the bigger woman would keep her promise. "Is there anything I can do?"

Connie had never been with another woman before but had fantasized about it. Her sister was a lesbian and her imagination went wild each time she brought a new woman home. "There is one thing I would like," Connie grinned. She looked at Becky. "You have to satisfy us."

Becky's head jerked up. "I better leave." She had never wondered how it would be making love with another woman. As she walked towards the door Connie grabbed her arm. "Help me get her to the bed," she yelled at Tina.

"Stop," Becky cried out. She tried to jerk free but Tina had grabbed onto her waist and was pushing her to the bed. She fell onto her back and felt one of them jerking down her shorts and then her panties. "Don't please," Becky said not yelling this time.

Connie and Tina looked at the hairy prize at the junction of Becky's thighs. "Well go ahead," Connie whispered to Tina.

"I've never.....," Tina started to say but Connie suddenly took her shoulders and pushed her down until the cheerleaders face was just above the soft bush.

"Lick it," Connie commanded as her hand moved to the back of Tina's head and forced it down into Becky's forest.

"OHHH!" Becky cried when she felt the girl's chin push into her slit. "Connie please." Her hands found Tina's head and tried to lift it up but Connie's hand was too strong.

Tina gasped for breath and was able to turn her head slightly to get a slug of air. She knew she had to please this woman to get Connie off her back in more ways than one. She closed her eyes and pushed her tongue into the curly tendrils until she found the older woman's slit. Although she had never done it herself she did enjoy it when men went down on her. Her tongue found Becky's clit and sucked it into her lips.

Becky's arms stopped trying to lift Tina's head upward. When she felt the tongue her arms weakened and fell to the bed next to her hips She had never really let Jack go down on her but this seemed so different, so good and so..............hot.

Connie saw Becky's hands move away and moved her own hands and watched Tina's head move up and down. "You like it you little bitch don't you?" She whispered in Tina's ear. "When you get through with hers you are going to do the same to mine."

It only took a few minutes to get Becky off. Tina smiled when Becky cried out and held her face hard against her pussy. Tina moved back and saw Connie move her naked body on the bed next to Becky. "And now for the main course," Connie giggled as she watched Tina's dark body moved between her white thighs. "Right here baby," she said as she held her lips open.

Tina was now smiling as her lips suckled the raised clit. It was much bigger than Becky's and almost felt like a small penis.

"GO WOLF PACK!" Connie screamed.

*****

When the women got back to the room the two men were sitting nicely. Jack was afraid that Becky had found out he had fucked both cheerleaders last night but if she did she didn't show it.

"Well are we going to see some ball games or not?" Connie grinned as she grabbed her purse and walked with Becky out the door.

The men looked at each other and then jumped up. "Wait for us!" Jack yelled.

They got to the first game just before halftime. Clemson was beating Virginia Tech by six at the buzzer. NC State was supposed to play Maryland the next game.

They grabbed some $8 burgers and fries and sat looking around until the second half started. "Look there's Wojo," Jack said to Bob pointing down at one of the long tables near midcourt. "I guess he's scouting the winner of this game."

"I hated how he used to pound the floor when he played defense," Bob said. "Remember when Julius did the same last year when we played DOOK?"

"Yeah, but a lot of teams didn't like Julius either."

"This is boring," Connie whispered in Becky's ear. "Let's take a walk." They grabbed their purses and walked by their husbands. "We're going for a walk," Connie said.

"What? Sure, whatever," Jack said trying to see around his wife as she walked by.

"Good now we can talk about Tina," Bob whispered to Jack. "She has the tightest pussy I've ever had."

"Me too," Jack bragged.

***** "I enjoyed what Tina did today," Connie whispered to Becky as they moved through the crowd in front of the snack bar.

"Me too," Becky giggled.

"Have you ever done it with another woman before?"

"God no," Becky said shocked that Connie would even think such a thing.

Connie took out her ticket stub and smiled. "You know we could go to the SUV and the guys wouldn't even miss us."

"SUV?" Becky repeated. "Why would we want to go to the SUV?' She said Connie's wicked grin and realized what she wanted to do. "No way."

Ten minutes later they stood in front of the large parked car with dark windows. "Let's get in the back," Connie giggled.

"I don't think I can do this," Becky repeated for the tenth time in the past ten minutes. But she allowed Connie to pull her into the rear seat.

Becky peered out the shaded window at a family walking by. "Are you sure no one can see us?"

"No silly," Connie giggled. She pushed the power button on the side of the seat and felt her body reclining. "Do yours."

Becky did the same and found her body lying back very close to Connie's. "I don't know what to do."

"Me neither so lets just take our time," Connie grinned and put her arm behind Becky's back. She pulled her face towards her until their soft lips lightly touched.

"They feel so soft," Becky thought as her eyes closed and she concentrated on nibbling and rubbing her mouth onto her friends. When Connie's tongue touched her lips Becky's eyes opened and looked into the other woman's. "This is it," Becky thought as she closed her eyes again and opened her mouth.

At first it was just something new and different as they tried new things with their tongues and lips. It was so different from the forceful kissing from a man. Finally after about five minutes Becky pulled her mouth away. "GOD!"

"I know," Connie giggled. Before she could react, Becky's mouth opened and engulfed her own. The appetizer was over and the main meal was about to begin.

They were not sure whose hand touched the other one's breast first but soon the shirts were pulled up over the bras and the small fingers were under the silky cups. They gently caressed the soft flesh and toyed with the hard nips. After a few minutes doing that they stopped and looked at each other. It was time to go down below. Becky reached down to unsnap her shorts but Connie stopped her.

"Let me." Connie pulled open the shorts and opened the zipper. She smiled at the lacy pink panties as her fingers teased along the elastic waistband.

"Please," Becky begged.

"Tell me what you want," Connie whispered as her fingers pulled out the elastic band and looked down at the fluffy bush waiting for her.

"You know," Becky gasped for air.

"Say it."

"Touch me........touch my......pussy," Becky whispered in Connie's ear as her lips sucked on the woman's ear and hoop earring.

Connie slid her fingers under the panties and down into Becky's thicket. "Why don't we do each other at the same time?" She kept her finger on top of Becky's clit as Becky ripped open her shorts and jammed her fingers down into Connie's pussy.

"Slow down. This is not a race," Connie whispered as she explored another woman's vagina for the first time. She closed her eyes when Becky's fingers fondled her raised clit.

"Your clit is so much bigger," Becky giggled as she rubbed it.

"Yours is a lot harder than mine," Connie remarked. "I think the race is now about to start," she moaned as her fingers rubbed faster on Becky's passion button.

"Yes," Becky laughed as she did the same. Seconds later their legs were opened wide as their fingers became a blur. Becky was the first to cum. "OH GOD DON'T STOP!"

"GO WOLF PACK!" Connie cried out when she climaxed.

*****

"Who is winning?" Becky asked Jack as she moved down the aisle.

"Sit down. It's overtime," Jack cried out as he moved his body to look around her.

Connie and Becky took their seats. "See they didn't even miss us."

"YESSS!" Jack screamed when the Virginia Tech players shot rimmed out at the buzzer. "Clemson plays DOOK!"

"Is that good for State?" Connie asked Bob.

"Jack thinks so. If Clemson can beat DOOK and if we win our game we would play Clemson and we beat them twice this year."

"GO CLEMSON!" Connie yelled.

"Let's go get a beer," Jack said to Bob. When they watched basketball games the girls didn't really exist.

"Now what?" Connie looked over at Becky.

"Don't even think of something," Becky said smiling and shaking her head.

After a couple of minutes two young men who looked to be in their late-twenties sat in the seats in front of them. Connie smiled at Becky who shook her head no.

"So who are you guys rooting for?" Connie asked as she leaned down behind a tall blonde guys head.

He turned and smiled. "Duke."

"Duke's going to lose," Connie teased.

"We don't even play until tomorrow," the guy grinned. Duke had a first round bye. He looked at Connie's plentiful chest and turned around. "I take it you two are State fans."

"Duh," Connie chuckled as she looked at the NC STATE letters on her shirt. She stuck her chest outward.

"You do that again and I might even root for State," he laughed. "My name is Jake." He held out his hand.

"I'm Connie and this is Becky." She said holding his large hand. They all looked at Becky who was trying to pretend to read the program.

"Oh hi," she smiled. The other guy turned around and gave Becky the once over. "I'm Jud," the shorter guy with short dark hair said smiling.

"Where are your husbands?" Jake asked looking at Connie's large diamond on her ring finger.

"Beer," Connie grinned. "They deserted us for beer."

"Fools," Jud commented. "Hey have you two ever seen a professional locker room?"

"No," Connie said sitting upward. Becky elbowed her in her side.

"My brother is the manager for Duke and can get us into one of the locker rooms if you want to take a look." Jud said.

"I don't think so," Becky said giving Connie a dirty look.

"We better go before your husbands come back," Jake dared.

"Let's go," Connie whispered in Becky's ear.

"No," Becky snapped back.

Jake heard the strong no. "If you change your mind tap your foot on my chair."

They turned around and five minutes later Jack and Bob came back with a beer in each hand. Neither even looked at the women. "State better win this game," Bob said handing Connie one of the beers.

"You know I don't like beer," she said.

Bob put the beer he had under the seat and took the one from her hand. "I just wanted you to hold it."

Connie gritted her teeth and turned to look at Becky who shook her head no.

"Did you get me the M&Ms?" Becky asked Jack as he sat back with his cold brew. She had asked him to get her some before he left.

"Oh honey, I forgot," he said. "Besides I had two beers in my hands."

Becky reached her foot over and tapped on the back of Jake's chair. A minute later the two guys stood and walked up the aisle to the left. Fifteen seconds later the women moved past their husbands to the aisle to the right. "We're going for a walk," Connie said again. Neither man even looked their way.

"Where are they?" Becky asked when they made it to the top and walked out into the hallway.

"Over there," Connie grinned pointing to Jake's head sticking up above the rest.

Jake looked at his watch. "The locker room will be empty in about ten minutes. I don't think the Clemson team would like me bringing a couple of women inside while they are in the showers."

"I bet they would," Connie giggled. "You two lead the way and we will walk behind you."

As Jake walked ahead he called his brother on his cell phone to tell him to meet him at the locker room door in ten minutes. He glanced over at Jud and gave him a thumbs-up.

"What if we get caught?" Becky whispered to Connie as they entered the escalator going down.

"That's what makes it exciting," Connie giggled.

"What about Bob?"

"You forget Bob fucked Tina before we left the hotel. I owe him one."

"I don't owe Jack one," Becky whispered.

Connie thought about her quickie before with Jack but said, "Do you really think Jack fixed Tina's laptop last night? I think he may owe you two." At the bottom of the escalator they saw the two guys walking down a long hallway. Suddenly one of the side doors opened and about twelve players with Clemson shirts came out carrying duffle bags.

Connie and Becky moved to the side to let them pass. They were a lot bigger standing next to them than they seemed on the basketball court. After the team left they looked for the Duke guys and couldn't find them. As they turned to walk away the same door opened and Jake stuck his head out. "Come on."

Once inside they saw another guy who must be Jake's brother who was grinning at them as he walked out. "Lock it up after you leave." Jake turned the deadbolt and turned to the women. "The locker room is all ours."

"So this is where the teams get undressed and dressed," Connie grinned as she walked by the lockers. She turned and smiled at the two nervous guys. "What is that room over there?" She walked over and walked inside. Becky was quickly behind her.

"A MASSAGE ROOM!" Connie said loudly.

Jake and Jud found the opening they were looking for. "Would you two like a massage?"

"No," Becky answered quickly.

"She's right," Connie said. "We think it is too dangerous to remove our clothes in here so we want to give you two a massage."

Slickman
Slickman
8,169 Followers