Goddess Rhiannon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your mom will be here in fifteen minutes Tamara. You don't mind if I look in on you tonight before I head off to sing do you?" godmother asked.

"I'd like that. Thank you for taking such good care of me, go... ah, Miss Rhiannon," I choked back the word before actually saying it.

"We're alone in a hallway dear. It's okay, no harm done," she claimed as we passed into the school office.

"Becky? Are you in here?" Rhiannon called out as we entered the nurse's office.

"Right here Rhiannon. What's up?"

"I have a precious young girl here who just became a woman. Her mom is coming to get her and should be here in about fifteen minutes. Can she lay down until she gets here?"

"She most certainly can. My, you are young for this, but I've heard of it happening. It's nothing to worry about, but you will not feel very good until it passes. Kick your shoes off and lay down," she fretted over me like a mother hen, "Rhiannon, did you take care of...?"

"That's all handled," godmother assured her. "Don't tell anyone, but Tamara is my goddaughter, so it's like my job to help her anyway."

"Is she really?"

"I'm the one who named her," Rhiannon assured her.

Becky looked to me for confirmation, so I nodded my assurance.

"Okay, well she's in the hands of a professional now, so you run back to those other children before they set the building on fire or something," Becky shoed her.

Rhiannon winked at me on her way out and I just lay there. It wasn't really very bad. I'd ached a lot worse after dad punished me, but I let them pamper me, cause mom said I could and should act like a sissy now that I'm a girl.

This girl's body should have come with an instruction manual. Of course, girls don't have to worry about their thing dangling out of their underwear. Having a smooth bottom was nice that way at least. Nevertheless, guys only have to give it a few shakes when they pee, whereas girls have to take off their clothes, sit, and then wipe. Then again, boys don't bleed out of their things, or at least I don't think they do, not having quite reached puberty as a boy yet.

I thought about all of this while I lay there waiting for mom. At least I get to act as if it hurts when it does, as a girl. I don't have to pretend that I'm not hurt, just so I don't get hurt more.

'I wonder how much I'm bleeding? Can I bleed to death this way, or does the big bandage on my butt stop the bleeding? Do all girls do this, or just the ones with boobies? Does this mean that I can have my own little girl when I grow up? Boy, if I do, I sure would never be mean to her. I'd hug her and dress her in soft and pretty clothes... and... and take her shopping,' I decided as I daydreamed.

"Do you have my darling daughter here Nurse Becky?" I heard mom ask.

I sat up, swung my legs off the couch, and slipped them in my pumps, "In here mom."

I got to my feet and suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my tummy, but I only hesitated a little as I stood.

"I'm feeling okay. You didn't have to leave work for me," I bravely told her shuffling over to where she was standing.

"You are going to come with me honey. When I get you in the car I'll give you a couple of Midol and we're going to introduce you to my OBGYN," mom enlightened me.

I had no idea what an OBGYN was, so I didn't say anything.

"You're definitely not feeling up to par," mom announced as she hugged me and began walking me towards the door. She stopped us briefly outside out of my class, got Rhiannon's attention and when she came out to the hallway mom said, "Thank you Rhiannon. This can be tough on a girl, especially if it happens and she doesn't have someone to help her."

"Oh, don't say another word. I'd have done it for any of my students, but I was especially glad to do it for my goddaughter. I'll swing by after school and see how thing are going if you don't mind."

"My home is your home," mom told her and we were on our way.

Belted in the Jaguar and on the road I asked, "Mom, what's an OBGYN?"

"An OBGYN, or OBstetrics and GYNecology doctor, is a doctor who specializes in the special problems which only women have. What you are going through today is something only women go through. It's natural and normal. I just want you to be checked out by the doctor since this is your first time," mom told me reassuringly.

"Is there a lot more stuff that's going to surprise me about being a girl mom?"

"This is probably the big one for most girls, but they are usually expecting it. Soon their mothers will be warning them that this will be happening to them, so it won't surprise them. You are just an early bloomer and I didn't have time to warn you. It would surprise any of the other girls in your class at your age too honey, so it's not just because you were a boy. Just think, now you will be able to help the other girls when they have their first period," mother bantered as she drove us.

"Their first period?" I asked confused as to what she meant.

"That's a common slang term for when a girl is menstruating. It's also referred to as 'Being on the rag'. Since women often use a sanitary napkin during that time of the month. We'll talk about the other ways to deal with your period at the doctor's office," mom told me as she parked the Jaguar and we headed into the medical building.

As we waited to be called, mom filled me in with another vital piece of information, "I don't want to scare you Tamara, but when you go in there, Dr. Wimbush is going to examine your private parts. It's something we need to do. She will put something inside your vulva and inspect your female parts. I don't want you to be frightened."

"Okay, if that's what girls do, I think it's something I should do too," I reasoned.

"That's the spirit," mom said, just as we were called back to the exam room.

"Hi there Tamara, is this your first pelvic exam?" the nurse asked me with a smile.

"Yes, it sure is."

"Has your mom filled you in on what the doctor will be doing today?" the nurse asked.

"Yes, she has."

Alright then sweetheart, disrobe completely and put this gown on," she said as she handed me, a pale-pink, cotton, open back gown with little red and blue flowers all over it, and then she left.

I stripped, but had no idea what to do with my sanitary napkin. Mom knew where they went and how to keep me from making a mess while we waited.

"Hi Tamara. Hi Conni. So, you've started menstruating have you, young lady? Well let me have a look to make sure it's not something else which has caused the bleeding," the lady doctor began, "First I want to get your vitals and do a general inspection of your body, so I'd like you to remove the gown and just stand there for a minute."

I did it and she looked under my arms and all over my body then she asked, "I need to palpitate your breasts, so just relax," and she pushed on my boobies and nipples, declaring, "Those feel normal, although I would expect them on a much older girl. You can put the gown back on and the hop up on the exam table please."

Up I went while she checked my blood pressure and listened to my heart and lungs, "Everything is fine. Now onto the tough one Tamara, lay back onto the table and I'll help you put your feet in these stirrups."

She put my feet up and to the sides and my whole bottom was exposed to her, "This is going to be a bit uncomfortable, but it won't take long."

I felt her stick her slimy fingers inside me and feel around and the next thing that happened was a warm metal tool was, slowly pushed inside me and then it expanded! Man, that felt weird!

She pulled it out but my hole didn't close up right away, so it felt like it was still inside me for a while and the jelly she used made me feel all slippery down there.

"Everything is completely normal hon.. Now we'll get some blood and check that out," the doctor said while she poked me in the arm with the Vacutainer.

"There, that wasn't so bad, was it? You can get dressed now and you'll find tampons and Maxipads in that cabinet," she pointed to it. "I'll be back in a few minutes to give you a preliminary."

She left and mom helped me clean up and put a new pad in my panties.

Dr. Wimbush came back in and informed us, "Well even though it is unusual for a girl this young to be menstruating, it's not without precedence. As far as the physical exam goes you're a completely normal girl. The breast development is consistent with the fact that you are menstruating so it simply appears that you are blossoming a bit earlier than your peers will, Tamara. I have a few pamphlets here for you to read and you will need to have a long talk with your mother about how to handle your period. However, it appears that it is simply time to welcome you to womanhood," she held out her hand and I shook it.

"Conni, I'll call you when the blood work comes back and then mail you a copy of the report. You might want to schedule a mammogram for Tamara sometime in the near future too," she told mom.

We settled-up at reception, and then headed back for home.

Rhiannon was waiting for us in the driveway, "Can you spare a cup of coffee?"

"Sure can, just let me get the door open," mom opened the garage and I opened the front door while mom made coffee.

"Are you feeling better now hon.?" she asked after hugging me.

"I didn't feel all that bad at school either. I hurt a whole lot worse in class lots of times before," I admitted.

"I'm so sorry Tamara. I promise to do better in the future. You have to admit though, you were very good at hiding your pain," Rhiannon said with a tear in her eye. "I'm just so glad that Dawn caught on."

"Would you thank her for me godmother. I think I owe her a lot."

"A whole lot of people owe my other goddaughter plenty. She's good people. I'll have to bring you by her shop some day. No tattoos for you until you're old enough to make an informed decision though," Rhiannon warned me.

"How do tattoos come into this godmother?"

"Oh, yes, you wouldn't know, would you? Dawn owns a tattoo parlor, that's how they come into this."

"Oh," I said.

We were coming into the kitchen about then and mom and Rhiannon hugged each other.

"So, did the doctor tell you that I do good work?" Rhiannon said smiling broadly.

"Yes, the doctor confirms that Tamara is a healthy happy girl with the body of a ten year old," mom told her.

"Tamara is the hottest eight year old in the state," Rhiannon stated unequivocally, "I think, she takes after her godmother don't you Conni?"

"I'm sure of it. Her mom's only got a D cup and I'm betting Tamara is that big by the time she's in sixth grade," mom teased.

"And be into customs by the tenth grade," Rhiannon assured her.

"Are customs pretty and will they make my boobs look like yours?" I asked the questions that were the most important to me.

"Sure honey. Custom means you can get them made any way you want them. I have a couple of good seamstresses who do mine. If I see something I like, I give them a picture and they make one for me in my size. If I want one with a slight difference, like maybe, satin cups with lace over, I have her make it that way."

"It sure feels nicer to be a girl than being a boy... Ouch! Ooh... Cramps," I declared.

Mom and Rhiannon broke up laughing.

Rhiannon hugged me and said, "Sorry sweetie. I have to jet though, 'Sweet & Evil', will skin me if I don't get to the club on time."

She hugged mom and I, and then waved goodbye as she left to climb into her car.

We finished off our evening with dinner and education on how to deal with menstruation.

Planning - Narrator

"Hello? Dawn? This is Rhiannon. I think we can step Hanky up to the next phase."

"Right, have you got enough lined up for tonight or should I make an announcement at the show?"

"I agree the more the merrier. Expect company later. See you honey. I love you too," Rhiannon smiled as she pulled into the parking lot of her latest gig.

A New Name for Hank – Hank

"Oh, please! Someone fuck me!" I was nearly insane with desire.

Dawn walked into the room with a couple of the other girls and had me transported to another room... one with a door that opened to the outside world, "Time to clean your cum soaked room up some Hanky. The girls are giving you a sponge bath, so don't expect them to pleasure you and I'll see to it that you get plenty of more sex as soon as you're clean."

"Oh thank you mistress Dawn! I don't deserve your kindness! Oh god I need a fuck!" I screamed, begged, and whined.

It seemed like forever before they finished cleaning me of crusty dried sperm and pussy juices.

"There, you are all cleaned up and ready for sex! Okay girls, back to your rooms," Dawn ordered.

I was shocked and frightened. How could she promise me sex and then send my playmates to bed? However by now, I was smart enough to keep my swollen lips shut.

"Where oh where are we going to find someone to fuck poor Hanky?" Dawn wondered aloud. "Maybe through this door?" she said as she opened the door to the outside.

I looked through the open door and screamed!

Dawn closed the door and said, "Well if you feel that way about it! No sex for Hanky!"

She was on her way to leave the room and I stammered, "You can't be serious? You want me to fuck... to fuck... to fuck GUYS?"

"I most certainly do! Believe me, after your sperm cravings have had a while to work on you, you'll suck, fuck, and do anything you possibly can to get some. It's your choice, suck cocks, or go insane. Of course, if you go insane, it will be insane for sperm. If you don't get at least a quart of sperm a day, your cravings become greater. If you get enough, then soon your boobs will shrink down to a size, which will allow you to walk on your own."

"So when they are small enough, I won't have to... ugh... drink a quart of sperm a day any longer?" I asked, hoping I was right.

"You misunderstand honey. You need a quart of sperm in you, yes. However, you need at least a cup in your pussy, a cup in your anus and a pint in your stomach. It can't all come from one male either. These were Rhiannon's requirements, the highest ever required of a slut to date, congratulations on the record by the way. Now, you can either get your nourishment right here, or when you go crazy, you will get it from everywhere as you wander the streets begging for sperm. You can't wander though can you? Your boobs are too big for you to heft aren't they sweetie? Well, last chance. Do you want sperm, or do you want to wait until you can't help yourself?"

I cried, I moaned, I pleaded, and predictably, I acquiesced.

Dawn opened the door again and declared, "She's all yours boys! Fuck her brains out!"

'I'm not even a whore,' I thought to myself, 'I'm fucking and sucking free. I'm just a worthless slut!'

Right then, some faceless guy offered up his prick for my lips to pleasure, and my cravings overrode my disgust so I performed my first blowjob on a man, while being fucked from behind and nursing two other guys.

It didn't take me long to be rewarded with creamy loads for my cravings. The guys were quickly switched for new ones. I became more and more eager to suck their cocks, and be fucked by them. Luckily, I was able to convince some of the guys to fuck my ass too. Once I had received my reward, I started to be able to think again, as my craving slowly diminished.

'How the hell will I know when I have enough sperm to meet my requirement?' I wondered. 'I guess I just have to make sure I have way more than minimum.'

Today wouldn't be a problem. I was swimming in cocks and sperm in no time.

As soon as two or three guys were satisfied, two or three more took their place. I lost track of time and no one could count how many times I came. I was the Timex of sluts, I give a licking and keep on fucking!

I heard one of the guys exclaim, "Damn, this slut can sure take a cock! Ughn, yah baby, suck all that cum off my dick!"

"Hell, this end has so much sperm drooling from her cunt, I'm getting it all over my balls. We have to get someone to hose her out. It's like fucking a blow up doll after twenty or thirty other guys."

This was no revelation to me. There was a puddle all around my knees on the bed and I could feel the slime flowing down my legs in rivers.

As soon as that team finished with me, the doors closed and a couple of my girlfriends came in and cleaned the bed, the floor, and me.

"Don't say anything. Were just cleaning you off so more guys will fuck you, Dawn's orders," one of the girls informed me. They finished cleaning me quickly and opened the door to the long line of men, who were waiting for their turn.

That same scenario played out time and again and I couldn't stop fucking, even if I had wanted to. Thank goodness that my boobs were still supplying me with the milk, which so revitalized me.

Unfortunately, for me, some of the guys saw me nursing on my massive boobs and they gave it a try too. Imagine their surprise when their dicks became steel-hard and ready to fuck the slut a whole lot more!

Some of them even persuaded the girls to let them nurse, while I was cleaned up, which lead to plenty more sperm infusions. I watched the sun come up before the line outside dwindled and the girls finally cut me off from my supply.

"Come with me, Hanky. You are to be bathed and femininely dressed in a nightie and then Dawn wants to talk to you," Duany informed me. "I don't know what kind of a scum bag you used to be Hanky, but you must have been a real piece of work. I was a total asshole, and she didn't do nearly this much to me."

"I just wish you were sporting a big cock right now... I want a dick in my mouth so badly you'll never believe!"

"Somehow I believe you will have your wish fulfilled shortly, girl!" Duany laughed as she began scrubbing the caked on jizzum off my body.

She cleaned me up, while I diddled myself through a few good orgasms and then led me back to the room I had started in.

"Ah, good to see you all prettied up Hanky. You will actually get a chance for some sleep after your enthusiastic performance. Duany, wheel Hanky's boobs over to the bed and get her laying down, won't you love?" Dawn asked the hugely busted woman, who was pushing my boobs down the hallway on a tall table so that I could walk along with them.

Once my jiggly boobs and wiggly butt were lying on the bed, Dawn went on, "Now the only way you will be able to relax and sleep Hanky, is if you have this up your butt," she handed me a large penis shaped dong, "this up your cunt," she handed me an even bigger vibrator, "and this down your throat, strapped in tightly. Well, what are you waiting for? Get to inserting them or I'll take them away and you can lie there and try to diddle yourself asleep. It won't work though, but you can try!"

I knew better than to try not doing what Dawn recommended, so I inserted all of her 'gifts' as she recommended and she padlocked the strap behind my head to keep the cock gag she proffered in place.

"Good girl, Hanky. Now for the final touch... I attach the tube to your gag and activate the sperm pump. Enjoy your jizzum filled nap dear," she taunted as she left me

I only had to swallow infrequently so it didn't take much effort to keep from drowning, the pump just made certain that the taste of sperm filled my mouth while I slept. I was out like a light in a few minutes.

Girlfriends – Tamara

At school, the other girls were all asking me what had happened the day before, so I put it off until they became insistent and I finally told them, "I was... uh... well, the nurse said I'm a woman now."

I was surprised to find out that better than half of them understood what that meant.

Even Lori, when she pulled me aside and said, "So, you're on the rag! I'm so jealous. No wonder you have boobs Tamara. I can't wait until I have the curse too."

1...7891011...13