God's Eye View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I carefully explained everything to her, leaving nothing out, and offering to show her video taken from two different perspectives. She quickly declined that offer, and her face turned an even deeper shade of red. She grabbed an afghan from the back of the loveseat and went to give it to Brittany, but I stopped her.

"No, Mom! I want George and Virginia to see the little slut just as she is!" I said. "I want them to know, without a doubt, that I'm not the one responsible for wrecking our marriage!"

"Oh, NO! Donnie, please don't say that!" Brittany cried.

"Shut up, whore!" I replied. "What did you think was going to happen? I walked in and saw you having a threeway with two pieces of human garbage, and you didn't think I'd want a divorce? You've got to be one of the dumbest people I've ever met!"

She kind of shrank into herself, and wrapped her arms and legs around her tight little body. She formed a little quivering ball of flesh on the couch as we waited for her parents to arrive. Fortunately -- for me, anyway -- we weren't waiting long. My in-laws, George and Virginia Carson, pulled in literally moments later.

The two of them strode quickly to the front door, where my father met them and let them in. My mother-in-law, Virginia, greeted my parents with mild surprise, but my father-in-law, George didn't seem at all surprised to see them. I wondered to myself if he had spoken much to Virginia about what he suspected was going on.

"My GOD! BRITTANY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" she cried, seeing her petite daughter huddling naked on the couch.

She started towards her daughter, but drew up short when she almost tripped over Ben.

"Who is this?" she asked. "What the hell is going on here?"

"Well, slut, should I be the one to tell her, or will you?" I asked my soon-to-be-ex wife.

When she didn't make a sound (other than a pathetic whimper of misery), I proceeded to tell everyone the tale of how my morning had gone. I started with my file restoration woes and my little discovery through the 'god's eye view,' and then went on to talk about the results of my web search and subsequent meeting with Angela. Then I informed them of what I'd found when I walked into the house.

Through it all, both my parents and hers had remained silent. Naturally, that didn't last.

"Donald," Virginia began, "there simply has to be some kind of terrible mistake. There is no WAY Brittany would ever do something like this!"

"I have video on two different devices that would seem to disprove that, Virginia," I said, calmly. "Would you like to see it?"

I pulled the SD card out of the socket on Angela's camera and started walking to the TV. I fully intended to play it for them. I didn't respect Britt anymore, so I didn't care about sparing her any embarassment. I wasn't going to have anyone call me a liar, however politely they might phrase it!

"No, son, please don't!" came my Mom's voice. Her tone was full of sympathy and compassion, but there was a hint of steel there, too.

"It won't solve anything, honey. It'll just hurt people," she said.

"I won't have anyone challenge the truth, here," I said, firmly. "If someone has any doubts that I'm telling the truth, then I want to settle it here and now!"

"Don," George said, holding is hand up in a placating gesture. "What are you going to do now? I think that's the most important question!"

I looked at him, and my expression must have conveyed at least some of my feelings. What did the man THINK I was going to do?

"I'm sorry, George, but divorce is the only option," I said. "I don't want to live with something like that, and I sure as hell don't want it anywhere around me on a daily basis!"

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Angela helping Ben stand. I did nothing to interfere as she gathered his discarded clothing. I also, with supreme effort, managed not to laugh as she forced him to limp painfully out to where his car was parked in our driveway, naked from the waist down! It was fitting to make him do the man-slut walk, I thought.

George Carson's face hardened at hearing me refer to his daughter as 'it,' but he chose not to make an issue of it for now.

"First," I began, "I want custody of the children. I'll give Brittany liberal visitation, but they will live with me. That's non-negotiable."

"Now hang on just a second, Donald, I know you're hurt and angry, but-"

"This is NOT a negotiation!" I said, cutting off Virginia's objection. "I'm holding all the aces in the deck! I will get what I demand, or Brittany will become the latest amateur porn star to grace the internet! Do we all understand each other?"

I turned away from them to look solidly at Brittany.

"More importantly, do you understand, slut?" I said to her.

She stared up at me, anger of her own finally rising up to push her humilitation and shame to one side.

"Don't you call me a slut anymore!" she shouted. "I'm not a-"

"You ARE a slut!" I shouted back. "You're nothing but worthless gutter trash, and I"LL BE DAMNED IF I STAND BACK AND LET YOU RAISE OUR DAUGHTER TO BE JUST LIKE YOU!"

Well, as you can imagine, things degenerated into a shouting match at that point. I wasn't willing to give an inch (and they hadn't even heard the rest of my demands yet!), and niether were Brittany and my in-laws. We spent a solid 2 hours screaming at each other, but then I realized it was nearly time for the school bus's arrival. I looked hatefully into the eyes of the woman that I'd loved more than anything.

"It's almost time for the children to get home!" I hissed, angrily. "Go wash your nasty cunt and get dressed before they get here! Then we can tell them why 'mommy' doesn't live here anymore!"

"No way!" she shot back. "I'll tell them why their father doesn't live here anymore!"

"Oh?" I said, dangerously. "Okay, slut, you get to work on your fairy tale. I'll be in the den. Let me know if you reconsider, but I wouldn't take too long if I were you!"

As Brittany and both our parents looked on, I carried them towards the den...where they all knew I kept our home computer. I wasn't kidding around, and I think they finally realized that. Either I was getting what I wanted, or the bitch was going to find the videos of her sexcapades being passed around like an STD in a frat house!

Brittany rushed towards me.

"No!" she cried. "Wait, damn it! You know the courts won't give you custody! The way the courts are these days, I could commit cold-blooded murder on the courthouse steps, and still get custody!"

"Not if you tell the judge you don't want it!" I replied.

She stared at me. I stared right back, not bothering to hide my rage and hurt from her. In fact, I wanted her to know how badly I was hurt. But apparently she wasn't willing to back down. So, I shrugged and turned away again.

"Damn it, Don, you can't DO this!" she shouted.

"Really?" I asked. "I'm pretty sure I can. Watch me, it's easy!"

"You wouldn't do it! I know you wouldn't do that to me! You love me!"

"Is that right?" I asked. "Don't kid yourself! I WILL do it, and I'll take an unholy joy in the act! I never in a million years thought that the love of my life would cheat on me. Well, I was wrong about that, wasn't I? Plus, I just found out my wife is a muff diver! That's a nice touch! I'm learning all sorts of things I didn't know, today, and I have to say it hasn't been fun!"

She teared up again, but I can honestly say I no longer cared. I was emotionally wrung out, and I just wanted to get this done and over with.

"You hate me so much that you'd really do that?" she asked.

"Yes!" I replied. "I will never forgive you for what I saw today! And if you don't give me everything I want in the divorce, I'll dedicate the rest of my life to destroying you, even if I wreck myself in the process!"

I paused again for a second, looking at the little bitch. I had no idea how long she'd been whoring herself for other men...well more accurately, other people, as I had clear proof it hadn't been just men.

"Are Danielle and Brian even mine, Brittany?"

"How can even ask me that?" she said, shocked.

"How can you be cheating on me with multiple partners?" I shot back. "Seriously! Right now, I wouldn't believe you if you told me the earth is round! I thought you loved me! I loved you and trusted you with all my heart, because there was no way you would ever stab me in the back. Now I don't know what to believe. I never dreamed you'd turn out to be a whore!"

I shook my head at her, disgusted, angry, and heartsick. I pocketed the SD card and made sure I had a firm grip on the tablet. Then I turned away from the den and walked back into the living room. Brittany was close on my heels. I could hear my parents and hers talking in the living room as I approached.

"-don't really think he'd do that, do you, Frank? This could ruin poor Brittany's future!"

"Honestly, Virginia, after what she's done to my son, I couldn't care less about her future! What she did is nothing less than monstrous, and she deserves every ounce of crap she gets for it!" came my Dad's voice. "And all you think of is 'Poor Brittany!' What a crock of shit! What about my son? What about HIS heartbreak, huh?"

I entered the room right about then. They all looked over at me, and Virginia looked somewhat nervous. I gave her a disgusted look and shook my head, but I didn't waste my breath making a comment. Britt was her daughter, and I suppose she couldn't help supporting her.

"Listen, Don, I don't think it's fair to insist on custody," Virginia began. "At their age, kids need their Mom-"

"I'm so sorry, Mrs. Carson, did I somehow give you the idea that I care what you think?" I said. "Look, fight it all you want. You know what the consequences will be. I'm a little surprised that neither of you care that your daughter is a rug-munching cheater, but whatever. I just thought you should know. You can go now. I'd appreciate it if you took your daughter with you, but you probably won't."

The two of them looked at me as if I'd just slapped them. Then they started talking over each other, telling me how rude I was, how they hoped Brittany took everything from me in the divorce, yada yada yada.

###

You will probably be shocked to learn that things didn't go exactly how either of us wanted them to. Okay, so you probably aren't that shocked. Life will fuck with you any way it can, sometimes. Plus, Brittany may have been stretching things when she made her comment about the way the courts are these days, but not by much!

I really didn't think Brittany was dumb enough to call my bluff on the video thing, but she was! The problem for her was, I don't bluff. If I say I'll do something, I'll do it. (Even though my parents, the lawyer, and even Angela, told me it was a really bad idea.)

When the judge awarded her custody, Brittany gave me the biggest shit-eating grin I've ever seen. I just cheesed right back at her. Just as soon as I got back to the room my parents were letting me use, I collected the tablet Ben had left behind and drove to the nearest coffee shop. I then used their wi-fi to upload my edited composite video to every porn site I could find. In addition to using Ben's tablet, I used his email address to email links to everyone in Brittany's family I could think of. Afterwards, I threw the thing in the river.

I also posted links to Ben's social media (the stupid bastard didn't change his passwords, even though he knew I had his damn tablet!) True to my word, Britt became a minor celebrity among the porn-loving crowd! Just 1 month after I posted my masterpiece, she ended up losing her job at the gym over it. But she still kept custody. Fortunately, since the divorce was final BEFORE she was fired, I didn't have to pay spousal support. It was a small mercy, but I'd take any I could get!

She tried to get part of the family business, but that was one area where she failed miserably. She hadn't done her homework! You see, I don't get ownership of the business until my father passes away. For right now, HE is the owner. I just manage it for him. He pays me a salary. I never put any of my own money, or our joint money into the business. Everything I'd invested during my management of the business came from a slush fund my Dad had started long ago (and I could document it!). So, that much at least, was safe from my financially predatory ex-spouse.

The judge awarded Brittany 600 dollars a month in child support. My lawyer couldn't stop that, but he WAS able to defer payments until we got the results of a paternity test on the children. I mostly insisted on the test to hurt Brittany, not because I really doubted I was their father. In spite of that, it was a really big relief to get the lab results with proof that they were mine!

The bitch got half of our savings and half of the checking account. She did not, however, get the house. She simply couldn't afford it on what she made (even before she lost her job at the gym). My attorney was able to force a sale of the house. Don't ask me how. I don't really want to know. We split the money from the sale, and she bought another, smaller house in the same school district.

I was a little sorry for the kids. I know they loved their home, but I just couldn't stand the thought of my ex-wife scoring such a profit from her betrayal! I also bought a small, 3-bedroom house in the same school district. I had to put truly Draconian limits on my spending in order to afford it with the child support payments I had to make, but I managed. Dad wanted me to increase my salary, but I told him no. If I did that, then the courts would just increase the amount of child support I had to pay, so it wouldn't help me.

Danielle and Brian did at least seem to like my new house, but they hated the fact that their mother and I weren't together anymore. I tried my best to keep their little minds occupied with other things. We frequently went to the park and rode bikes on the trails, or went hiking. Sometimes, if I had a little extra money, we would go swimming at the aquatic center. We had a lot of fun together!

On the personal front, I was lonely. Brittany had been a wonderful lover, and we'd enjoyed a rich and frequent sex life (that was one reason I never suspected her of cheating). As soon as the divorce was final, I started dating again. I had done nothing wrong, and I saw no reason at all that I should have to do without someone special in my life! I had no trouble attracting female attention, so getting dates wasn't hard. The sex was -- usually -- good, but I just didn't seem to click with anyone.

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with calling up a fuck-buddy for a booty call, but that kind of thing got old really quick. I wanted more than just that. I wanted a relationship again.

The kids would drop little tidbits of info about their mom on occasion. I knew why they did it, and it didn't anger me. They still had no idea why we split, and I hoped it would stay that way. Telling me about their Mom was a transparent ploy to get me interested; they weren't used to having two separate households, and they didn't like it. I didn't blame them, but I asked them on several occasions to please stop. I didn't love, or even care about, their mother anymore, and nothing they said would ever get us together again.

About 6 months after the divorce, I bumped into Mandy Thomas, one of the personal trainers at the gym where Brittany worked -- er, well, HAD worked. I was at the grocery store, stocking up. The week just past had been my week with the kids, and they had almost completely emptied the cupboards (as usual).

"Hi there, stranger!" came her bright, cheerful voice.

"Oh, hello Mandy," I said. "How are you?"

"Not bad at all, thanks! But more importantly, how're you?"

I shrugged, and smiled. "I'm doing okay, I guess. I work and go home, work and go home. Mostly, I look forward to my weeks with the kids. They're chomping at the bit for Christmas, even though it's not even Halloween, yet!"

She laughed with me, and I couldn't help admiring her tight figure, bright green eyes, and shining auburn hair. It surprised me a little to realize that she was checking me out, just as I was doing to her! Mandy had been dating someone the last I'd heard, but perhaps she was single now. Her next words proved she was thinking along similar lines.

"So are you seeing anyone now, Don?"

"Nothing serious," I said, shrugging again. "Honestly, I just haven't clicked with anyone, you know?"

"I do know," she said, leaning forward and touching my arm, gently.

Mandy was taller than Britt by at least 7 inches. The top of her head came up to about to nose. That meant she didn't have to step way back to be able to look me in the eye. I liked that. In fact, I thought privately, I bet I could get to like her just generally. She was attractive, smart, funny...and she was probably a real handful in bed, too!

Her soft laughter pulled me away from my private perusal.

"Do you like what you see, Don?" she asked, her eyes sparkling.

"Yes," I said, quietly deciding to go for it. "I like what I see very much, Mandy, and I'm wondering if you have any dinner plans tonight."

"As a matter of fact, I don't have any plans for tonight," she replied, stepping closer to me.

"Then how about you come over to my place and I'll cook for you?" I suggested, gently wrapping an arm around her slender waist and gently pulling her against me. "After that, maybe we can talk about some dessert!"

###

My relationship with Mandy did a lot to restore confidence that I hadn't realized I'd lost. She was an inventive and responsive lover. She was even smarter than I'd originally thought, too. She was funny, and she was good with the kids. She was also a wonderful listener and friend. We agreed to be exclusive after our third date, and I never regretted it for a moment. There was just something about this woman that I found irresistable!

With her, I had the companionship I'd been missing for so long. I guess you could say that she made me feel complete...if that doesn't sound too sappy. Regardless of whatever terminology sounds best, I was happy -- really happy! - for the first time since the divorce! Mandy and I had been together for several months when I got a surprise call from my ex-in-laws.

"Hello," I said.

"Hello Donald, this is George Carson."

"Yes, George, what did you want?" I asked, less than enthusiastically. At one time I'd liked George a lot, but that had come to an end during the divorce. I admit, my making Brittany a star in the world of adult films hadn't helped. But hey, these things happen when you're dealing with a man that thinks he has nothing to lose!

"I wanted to let you know that we have the kids at the moment," he said. "Brittany is in the hospital, and Virginia and I would like to stay with her. Would you mind coming to get them?"

"Of course not! When would be a good time?" I asked.

George didn't reply for a moment. He'd probably been expecting me to ask why my ex was in the hospital. That was silly of him. Why the hell would I care?

"Any time is fine really," he said, at last. "But if you don't mind, I was hoping you could get them by 6 tonight."

"No problem at all," I said. "I'm not occupied at the moment, so I'll come over straight away."

"Don't you care at all that Brittany is hospitalized?" he asked, before I could end the call.

"No, not really," I said, "Not unless it's something contagious that could hurt the kids. It isn't, is it?"

"No," George said, heavily. "She's not in that kind of hospital. She's in Kathryn's Center."

Ah, I thought to myself. Kathryn's Center was a psychiatric hospital, although in today's PC climate, it would never have done to actually call it that. They called it a 'mental wellness and stress clinic.' Okay, whatever.