Going Too Far Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is so fucking hot..." She whispered to him with a smile. "We have to do this again."

Harry could do nothing but nod in agreement. They could talk about a repeat later, right now all he could focus on was seeing the incredible look in his girlfriends eyes as she was fucked by Tom's thick cock.

As Tom lifted himself to his knees, he edged closer toward Jessica's round ass that was now up in the air. His cock was harder than ever before as he pressed the tip of it to her gorgeous pussy, pushing the head in to tease her a little before he started to really play on the couples fantasy. It was little known to them just how serious he was being right now, but none of them took that in, all they assumed was that he was playing along with their perverted fantasies.

"Tell your boyfriend you love getting fucked by other cocks." Tom said sternly as he began to slide another inch of his cock into the stunning blonde from behind.

"Ohhh fuck!" Jessica closed her eyes and bit her lip. Her back arched as she felt the unbelievable thickness of Tom's shaft slowly enter her, the sheer pleasure of his cock spurring on her honest words. "Baby... I... I love getting fucked by other cocks."

"Who fucks you best?" Tom said as he gripped onto the girlfriends ass, squeezing it tight as he began to drive inch after inch of his cock inside her. Her warm, wet pussy clenched around his dick, massaging his cock with her wetness. He looked down at Jessica who gripped onto the sheets, her head down against the mattress, though looking up toward her boyfriend no more than a few feet away.

"Oh fuck! You do!" Jessica moaned, she opened her eyes and looked toward her boyfriend. Her whole body began to shake as Tom's amazing thrusting began to speed up, the feel of his cock filling her completely again as he pounded into her ass, all in perfect view of her boyfriend... Jesus, this was so fucking hot!

Harry knew he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. He watched as his gorgeous blonde girlfriend bit her lip, her hair messy and whole body shaking as she was fucked so roughly by his roommate from behind. The illicit slapping sounds against her ass audible amongst the loud moans and rocking of the bed. He felt drunk, but not from the alcohol... the unbelievable look in his girlfriends eye stirred his balls close to climax. This was coming true, their fantasy was coming true, but little did the loving boyfriend realise just how much his girlfriend was enjoying the rough fucking...

Jessica began to feel her body burn, every thrust from Tom's gorgeous cock sending an electric wave of pleasure through her body. She had NEVER felt this full before, ever inch of his cock stretched her in such a delightfully dirty way. Her mind raced between this and the eroticism of the fantasy, her caring boyfriend was watching another man fuck her. She felt so slutty, so cruel, the erotic thought of Tom taking Harry's girlfriend from him played on her mind, exciting her. She loved the thought of being taken, almost as if Tom were the alpha male, fucking her like the slut she was in front of her own boyfriend...

"Ohhh shit!" Jessica moaned, looking up with her eyes as her head was still pressed against the bed. Her voice was muffled under the blankets she had been biting, all the while her body shook with every heavy thrust her boyfriends roommate made into her from behind, her ass so perfectly in the air for him. She was spurred on by her dirty thoughts, so much so to play on the sick fantasies the couple had perfected in their fortnight alone. "B-baaaby... ooooh FUCK! You... you've never fucked me as good as this..."

"Really?" Harry asked in a perfectly rehearsed tone. He assumed this was part of their fantasy, it was something they roleplayed a lot, and so he went on with it without a second thought.

But he had not realised the sheer honesty Jessica had put in her words. The absolute truth she was telling him right then, that he had just let his roommate, who was much bigger and much better at fucking than him, get inside his girlfriend... and he would quickly regret this knowing just how honest his girlfriends next words were.

"Oh fuck, no." Jessica gave a mix between a moan and a cruel laugh. A sick smile barely visible under the tuft of messy hair and blankets as her face rested against the bed, the brutal fucking she received form behind never stopping. "His dick is... Ooooh fuck, so much bigger than yous... Uhhhmmmm... Yes Tom! Fuck me like that... c'mon, fuck your little whore! Show him how to fuck me properly! Ooooooh fuuuuuuuuck!"

"Jess is mine now, Harry." Tom gloated, now looking toward Harry as he continued to pound into the ass of his blonde stunning girlfriend. From the look on her boyfriends face, he thought it was all part of the fantasy, but it was apparent to both Tom and Jessica just how honest the pair of them were being, making the fuck all so much more secretiveness and arousing. "She's my little... ahhhh... whore. Isn't that right, slut?"

"Mmhmmm!" Jessica gave a loud, muffled moan of approval, her head was face down in the blankets, her eyes scrunched shut as she concentrated on the amazing feel of Tom's thick cock now pounding relentlessly into her from behind as the unbelievable feeling of her orgasm drew closer... she couldn't last much longer... fuck this was amazing. After a moment she lifted her head, her world blurry as she looked at her boyfriend, speaking directly to him. "I'm his little whore, baby... his little slut girlfriend... ohhh fuck! YES! C'mon, I'm close... keep fucking me! PLEASE! Oooooh fuck! He's fucking me so good..."

Harry watched on in disbelief as everything started to become too hot for words. The three went quiet, save the loud squeals of pleasure coming from Jessica's mouth as she held onto the bed for dear life. Her tits shook back and forth violently, her eyes lit up with every pound Tom made into her, she was absolutely loving this... but it was nothing compared to what Tom had planned next.

With little time for either Harry or Jessica to react, Tom slammed the entire length of his cock back inside the blonde girlfriend, causing her to moan loudly like she had been all night. But this time, with his crotch pressed tightly against her ass, reached around and grabbed Jessica's stomach, pulling her up solely onto her knees, his thick cock still inside her with it's entirety.

Harry watched on, aroused at what was going to happen next. His girlfriends eyes shot wide open as she was yanked onto her knees, her pussy now completely visible to her boyfriend, the thick shaft of Tom's cock pounding into it visible to him too. He watched as Tom fucked upward, holding her hips as they sat on their knees in front of him. His girlfriend was screaming so loudly, so uncontrollably in ways he had never heard before. Tom had taken his smart, loving, chemistry-major girlfriend and turned her into nothing more than a common whore with his fucking. His girlfriends face was flustered, confused, but more aroused than he had ever seen, he had every reason to believe that she had meant what she said before.

Jessica was completely exposed, it was almost as if Tom was gloating to Harry, putting her on display as he fucked his roommates girlfriend. Her tits bounced up and down as her whole body shook, her ass being pounded against Tom's thick cock as he drove up into her. Her hot, wet pussy was completely soaked, mere moments away from orgasm before Tom leant in and whispered into her ear, his words inaudible to her boyfriend... but hot enough to make them all cum on the spot...

"I'm going to cum inside you..." Tom groaned. It was obvious by his strained voice that he was close to cumming as well, and with this he pounded harder. "I'm going to knock you up in front of your boyfriend."

"Ohhh, fuck..." Jessica moaned softly as the warm breath from Tom's words trickled against her ear... this was so fucking hot! Reason eventually flooded the loving girlfriend before she weakly whispered, her words were not very convincing, though. "B-but... ahhh... Harry said you should... ahhhh... pull out... Oooooh, fuck!"

"Your boyfriend can't stop me..." Tom groaned, one hand on her stomach, another held onto her hip as he drove every inch of his thick cock into the stunning girlfriend relentlessly. "He's going to watch me cum inside you whether he likes it or not."

"F-fuuuuck!" Jessica moaned, the sheer dominance of Tom's words set her on edge. He was an arrogant prick, but damn it was hot.

"... and you're going to tell him." Tom stated, his voice laced with a smug smile as he leaned back from the gorgeous blonde.

Tom removed his hand from Jessica's stomach and hip, slowly sliding his thick cock out of her hot pussy, every inch feeling like an eternity. He saw the gorgeous blonde girlfriend turn around and give him a confused look before he spoke hotter words, though quiet enough for only Jessica to hear.

"On your back, I want to cum nice and deep in you." He smiled smugly, his arrogant tone sending Jessica over the edge.

Harry watched on confused, he had not been able to hear the muffled whispers between the pair as they fucked. He had only assumed they were discussing ways to spice up the fantasy for them all. This was true, to an extent. While the loving boyfriend stared on his girlfriend had moaned hard, being fucked into from the thick cock of his roommate, whilst she was told by him that he was going to cum inside her whether Harry liked it or not, though this was soon to be obvious to him.

Jessica rested down against her elbows, supporting her body as she lay against her back. She parted her legs, her soaking pussy perfectly on display to her boyfriends roommate as he edge closer, the tip of his warm, rubbery cock pressing against her cunt as he teased her once more. The dirty-blonde girlfriend rolled her head back, the whole world upside down, but the obvious frame of her boyfriend watching on as his best friend rubbed the tip of his cock against his girlfriends pussy. The sheer eroticism of this all, the fact that her boyfriend was going to watch another guy cum inside her without his permission... it was getting all too much for the gorgeous girlfriend of nearly 2 years, and when Tom finally began to drive his thick cock slowly into her once more, she spoke words that made them surge with excitement.

"Oooohh... baby..." Jessica gave a dirty smile as she felt her entire pussy being stuffed by Tom's thick cock. Her next words laced with cruelty, short breaks of breath between them as Tom began to fuck her faster and faster. "Y-your friend... uhhhh... yess! Oh god, your friend has fucked me so well... I think... Oooooh! I think it's only fair... that he gets to cum inside your girlfriend."

Jessica watched, her whole world upside down as her boyfriends eyes shot open with protest. He put a foot forward as if ready to interrupt, but hesitantly withdrew it, his cock twitched in his hand, absolutely enraged but turned on at the same time. He looked down to his girlfriend in a pleading tone, he wasn't sure whether this was part of the fantasy or not. Jessica knew he liked the thought of another guy cumming in her, but was she being serious, she wasn't on the pill and Tom could knock her up...

"N-no..." Harry said breathlessly, his hand still stroking his cock as he watched on. The way he worded it sounded almost forced, as if it were another one of his well rehearsed lines in their sickening roleplay, but regardless, it was ignored by the man currently fucking his girl, whether Harry was in on the fantasy or not. Harry stammered again, even he wasn't sure whether he was okay with this. "She... she's not on the pill."

"He might knock me up..." Jessica smiled coldly back at her boyfriend, her words trailing off into a moan that was broken apart by every hard thrust Tom had made into her. She spoke again, now mocking her boyfriend, though this wasn't for his pleasure, it was for her own. "Ooooh! Tom's going to cum inside your girlfriend, baby... Are you just going to... ooooh! Stand there and watch? Ooohhh, fuck! He's going to... uhhhhhmmm! Cum inside me! Oh FUCK! More... aren't you going to stop him?"

Tom had now placed his hands either side of Jessica's body, flat against the bed, supporting himself as he fucked her mercilessly. He looked down at the wonderful blonde, her perky tits bouncing up and down with every hard thrust he made inside her, her soaking hot pussy squeezing against his cock as he drove into her. He felt her legs rise and wrap around his waist, squeezing against him as he fucked them both closer to orgasm... he wouldn't be able to last soon, and having this stunning girl tell her boyfriend about how he was going to cum inside her while he watched was just too much... he was going to make sure his roommate had a good show like he wanted.

Jessica had done something magical with her own words. Laying on her back with Tom fucking into her, the build-up to such an amazing fuck almost at it's peak. She was actually telling her boyfriend that she wanted his roommate to cum inside her, that he might knock her up... God, this was intense. Her pussy blazed as she felt every inch of Tom's huge dick fill her, her stomach stretching and the air being knocked from her lungs as the whole bed began to shake. Her loud moans began to drown out the wet, loud pounding sounds made from every heavy fuck Tom made into her, she was so... so... so close now... and she knew Tom was too. The thought of having him cum inside her was so dirty, so arousing that it fueled her next words on... and while her boyfriend thought they were all part of their sick fantasy, their mind boggling sexual fetish, they could not have been any more honest. As aroused as her words made her, she wasn't doing them to excite Harry, she was saying them with complete honesty... and Tom knew this.

"I'm going to... ooooh! Let your roommate... Uuuhhhmmmm! Fuck me again, baby!" Jessica groaned, grinding her own pussy against Tom's cock, meeting him with every heavy thrust he made as her orgasm drew nearer. She was looking her boyfriend in the eyes, her whole world shaking with the bed they were laying against. "H-he... OOOOH! YES! LIKE THAT, TOM! FUCK ME! OOOOOOH! He's going to... ooohhh... fuck your girl like a little whore... again... and again... whenever he wants... OHHH SHIT!"

Jessica's hair was a mess, her makeup was scattered from when she had deep throated Tom... Harry was looking down at a complete whore, and that whore was his girlfriend. A whore that moaned loudly, screaming wildly as his own roommate pounded the life out of her, fucking her with a cock that was much bigger than his own. Harry ignored all the sickening words they said to him, assured that they were only said as part of a fantasy, said by his girlfriend and the man fucking her to spur them all on into this arousing fantasy, but this couldn't be further from the truth... and Tom's next words were a fine example of that.

"Who fucks you best?" Tom gloated as he fucked into Jessica. He made eye contact with the stunning blonde and a horny, sick smile of realisation was exchanged, they knew how honest their words were... They knew that Jessica's boyfriend was none the wiser as he watched on, making the whole thing so incredible that they felt like they would cum any second...

"YOU!" Jessica screamed loudly, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as she rested her head back again. She was still rested against her elbows for support, her slender, silky legs entangling Tom as he fucked her. She opened her eyes and looked directly at her boyfriend, aroused beyond measure at how honest she was being, how he was none the wiser at how truthful her words were. "YOU FUCK ME SO MUCH BETTER THAN HARRY... Oooooh! FUUUUUCK! YOU FUCK ME SO MUCH BETTER THAN MY BOYFRIEND!... oooooh, shit! SHIT! Fuck, keep going, I'm so close! GOD, YOU'RE DICK IS SO GOOD!"

"You're my whore from now on." Tom told her, though his words were also directed to Harry in warning as he drove the pair toward orgasm, the bed shaking harder than before as the loud, illicit fuck rang throughout the whole bottom floor of the dorm.

"YES! OH GOD, TOM... I'M YOURS... YOU CAN FUCK ME WHENEVER YOU WANT..." Jessica squealed as she looked into her boyfriends eyes... she knew both Tom and herself were going to cum any second now, and their dirty words would only fuel their incredible orgasms... "OOOOOH, GOD, YES! FUCK! FUCK! I'M YOUR LITTLE WHORE TO FUCK!"

Harry felt a stir in his balls as he knew his orgasm was about to erupt, the amazing words being thrown from his girlfriend setting him over the edge. He couldn't believe this was happening, he eyed Jessica, the girl he has been head over heals in love with for almost 2 years as she screamed in sheer pleasure, her face lit up in ways he had never seen before. He was watching her get fucked by another man, his best friend for that matter, and as insane as it would sound to any normal man, he had never been so turned on in his life watching her. Tom had clearly understood their fantasy, and really controlled the illicit fuck with his arousing words... and just as the loving boyfriend began to feel his orgasm stir, Tom spoke words hotter than any other that night.

"God, I can't wait 'til the guys get their go with you!" Tom groaned, his balls also beginning to stir as his orgasm came closer. He looked down at the flustered blonde, her face red and eyes shot open with pleasure, he knew she was close to... and his words had just set her over the edge. Tom looked up to Harry, who had just cum at the sheer sight in front of him. He began to gloat, though this wasn't to urge Jessica into cumming, this was a warning. "I've got... urgh... a good few of the rugby boys ready to fuck your girl next time... you really... urgh... shouldn't have let me fuck her, man... ahhh, fuck... she's my whore now."

"OH GOD!" Jessica's legs squeezed around Tom's waist as her pussy burned, she was going to cum any second now... She looked at her astonished boyfriend, despite talking next to Tom. "LET THEM FUCK ME! OOOOOH! I WANT TO FUCK THEM ALL! I'M YOUR LITTLE SLUT GIRLFRIEND!... Ooooh! GOD, KEEP GOING! YES! YES! Ohhhh shit! You're going to... ohhh fuck... OH BABY, YOUR FRIEND IS GOING TO MAKE ME CUMMMMMM!"

"Ah shit! I'm going to cum... I'm going cum inside you." Tom groaned through gritted teeth.

Jessica's eyes and mouth shot wide open, her whole world began to spin as an incredible daze of lust and pleasure filled her body in one magnificent explosion. Her pussy erupted in pleasure as Tom's thick cock fucked her into the most amazing orgasm of her life. She felt her chest heave, her heart fluttered and her eyes rolled to the back of her head as unbelievable pleasure flooded her whole body... she had never, ever felt anything this amazing... her body quivered as she clenched Tom's waist harder with her legs, holding on for dear life as he fucked the sheer sense out of her. At this point, she could do nothing but moan loudly in appreciation with the odd word escaping, brutally honest and arousingly cruel.

"AAAAAAAAAAH! FUUUUUUUUUUCK! YESSSSSS! SO GOOD... SO... FUCKING... GOOD! OOOOOOOH GOD!" Jessica screamed as she held onto the bed with all her might, the bed shook so violently that they almost became a blur. She could focus on nothing, nothing but this amazing cock that was fucking her to orgasm... "SHIT! OOOOOOH YES! TOM, FUCK ME!"

Jessica's mind began to shoot back to reality at the sobering realisation at how loud she was being. Things were a blur, partly because Tom was fucking her so hard. Her orgasm still burned through her body, her tits shaking violently as she was being fucked harder and better than ever before. The loving girlfriend felt her boyfriends roommate's cock begin to grow, throbbing deeply inside her before he made a loud, guttural groan. His gigantic dick thrusted balls-deep into her before it began to shoot load after thick, hot load of sticky, potent cum straight into her wet, unprotected pussy. She could feel every powerful shot coat the inside of her cunt as Tom's balls rose up again and again, pumping more and more of his sticky seed inside her.

1...456789