Going Too Far Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOOH BABY!" Jessica moaned loudly, her eyes wide in shock at just how hot this felt... she was looking into her boyfriends eyes as his roommate came inside her, fuck this was amazing. "TOM'S CUMMING IN ME... OHHHH FUCK! THERE'S SO MUCH! YES! HE'S CUMMING INSIDE YOUR GIRLFRIEND, BABY!"

Harry stared on, the regret of this decision masked by the sheer horniness that flooded him at the sight of watching his girlfriend. His best friend was cumming inside her, his roommate was actually cumming inside his girlfriend. He watched as Tom's thick cock pounded into her again and again, throbbing hard as it shot more and more of his hot, thick cum inside her. He was jealous... but he was aroused... the sheer amazement of the fantasy took over his body... his friend was cumming so much inside her that he was going to knock her up, right in front of him.

"Ahhh fuck!" Tom groaned, his hands clutching the sides of the bed as he continued to spew his cum inside the stunning blonde girlfriend. As amazing as this felt... as hot as this was, he was ever spurred on to complete the fantasy, and with a gloating tone that was mixed with pleasure, he did that directly to Harry. "I'm cumming inside your bitch!"

Harry couldn't believe this... he had just cum but he felt like he was going to again. He was so glad he had agreed to this, but that was the sheer eroticism of the situation talking, he may have had other thoughts if he knew just how honest Tom and his girlfriend had been during their nasty fuck... but there was no time to ponder this when Tom had something just as dirty up his sleeve.

Tom felt like he had been cumming for ages now, he had shot a good 10 or so thick ropes of cum inside Jess, filling her gorgeous cunt with his pearly, white seed. He wanted to gloat, he wanted to make his mark on this dirty bitch and claim her for his own, right in front of her boyfriend. With this, he reluctantly grabbed his cock and pulled it from Jess' soaking pussy, which instantly spilled out with Tom's potent seed... she had been filled well. He made up onto his knees, a few strings of thick cum shooting against the stunning girlfriends tits and stomach as he straddled her chest.

Jessica knew exactly what his plan was, and as her orgasm faded, she instantly moved her head to the tip of Tom's erupting cock. She felt a thick squirt of his cum shoot against her cheeks and lips as she parted them around the head of his cock, sucking deeply as he began to shoot into her mouth. She let out a muffled moan as the last heavy, hot, salty spews of Tom's cum laced her tongue, filling her mouth as he groaned loudly.

"That's it slut, swallow that cum!" Tom groaned as he looked down at the stunning blonde, using her elbows to hoist her head up to suck against his shaft. He placed a hand against the back of her head as the last thick glob of his load shot against the back of her throat, filling her mouth in the process.

A moment solely of heavy panting and lustrous moans passed before any sense of the amazing orgasms took hold on their minds. Harry's heart still raced as he saw the aftermath. Tom was still on his knees in front of Jessica, who was gratefully sucking against his dick slightly, her mouth still filled with his thick cum. He looked down between her still parted legs, her pussy was almost drooling with Tom's thick seed where he had filled her up... she was a complete mess, and the sight of it made the loving boyfriends cock rise for a second time that night.

Jessica looked up to Tom, who gave a smug smile back down at her. He grabbed his cock and parted it from her mouth, causing some of the cum she had in her mouth to flood against her lips and chin... God, there was just so much! She laid back down on her back in exhaustion from the amazing fuck as Tom made his way off the bed, walking to the middle of the room to assess the 'damage' he had done. Jessica stared into her boyfriends eyes, aware of the amazing things she had said... she knew he had taken fondly to them by his still hard cock, but he may not have felt that way if he knew how serious she had been about letting Tom fuck her again... let alone the other guys... She quickly extinguished the thought by teasing Harry just that little bit further.

Harry stared ensnared by the vision in front of him. He kept looking from her face, now plastered with cum against her lips and her overflowing pussy. Though he was quickly distracted as his loving girlfriend smiled before opening her mouth to him. Being able to do nothing more than stare, Harry watched as his girlfriend's tongue swirled around her mouth, which was completely filled with Tom's thick, white cum... she moaned as she coated her tongue in the immense amount of cum swirling in her mouth, some of it splashing against her lips before she closed them and swallowed loudly.

Gulp... GULP...

It took two complete swallows before Jessica's mouth was empty again. She couldn't help but smile as Tom's hot, white cum began to slide down her throat to her stomach. She laid exhausted against the bed, her body still quivering from the sheer ferocity of her incredible orgasm. She looked toward Harry and Tom, who were both stood aside each other watching her give out the occasional whimper from her complete satisfaction. Her eyes had barely closed, relishing the moment before Tom spoke to the pair of them.

"As lovely a moment this is, I need to take a shower after this." He almost casually announced.

Jessica watched as Tom spoke to them. He gave her boyfriend an almost mocking pat on the back, which aroused the loving girlfriend a little more at his smugness. Tom made his way to the dorms en suite before closing the door on the couple, leaving them alone in their thoughts.

Harry wasn't too sure how to break the ice after such an amazing incident, so he did nothing more than watch as his girlfriend finally broke herself from her sexual slumber and turned around onto her stomach, lifting herself from the bed before sitting on the end of it. She was still completely naked, a few large globs of Tom's cum still splattered against her stomach and tits. Her hair was a mess, her makeup was smudge from where she had sucked Tom off, she looked like a complete whore... and Harry had never been more turned on from watching it all, giving him light as to what to say next.

"That was hot..." The loving boyfriend eventually said as Jessica began to clean the leftover cum off her with a tissue she had found. Her reaction was a sweet smile before she finally spoke.

"I'll say." Jessica placed her hands to her side as she sat against the bed, now looking up at her charming boyfriend who had just watched her get the life fucked out of her. She could feel the warmth of Tom's cum both inside her pussy and belly as she moved about, exciting her more and more. "I'm so glad we decided to do this again."

"You looked like you enjoyed yourself." Harry smiled, he remained stood in the middle of the room as he ogled his well fucked girlfriend. As he did this he could hear the water from Tom's shower begin.

"And you!" Jessica gasped in disbelief as she saw the remains of tissues by Harry. He had cum no more than three times just watching her. She realised that she was still a little drunk when she had sat up, and despite being fucked so roughly, still quite horny. "You might have enjoyed it more than me."

"I doubt that." Harry laughed.

"Me too." Jessica gave a cruel smile, teasing the pair of them.

Harry had picked up on just how aroused Jessica still was after all of this, her words dripped with a sultry tone. He was actually impressed by her eagerness toward the whole fantasy. Whether Harry had given an erotic undertone in his voice as well was irrelevant, as his arousal could easily have been measured by the fact that his cock grew hard once again that night, causing his girlfriend to give out a cheeky smile toward him as he grew in front of her.

"Not as big as Tom's." She mocked, though it was somehow still loving in the way she spoke. "I'll need to arrange a repeat with him sometime soon."

"After seeing that, whenever you want..." Harry sighed in disbelief, unable to help himself from grabbing his cock at the sight of his freshly used girlfriend.

"You shouldn't tempt me." Jessica gave a joking reply, she was unsure just how serious her boyfriend was being after that. "Not when he's sharing the dorm with us tonight."

Jessica watched her boyfriend, though this time a lot more alert for his reaction. She wanted to know whether his words held any truth. He had just watched her get fucked by Tom, nevermind the things she had said to him, how she was his whore... how she was his to fuck! While he had thought it had all had been part of the fantasy that couldn't have been any further than the truth... she had looked into her boyfriends roommates eyes and told him, honestly if that, that she was going to let him fuck her again. Her boyfriend paused for a moment and smiled toward her before nodding his head backward toward the bathroom door where Tom was having a shower.

"W-what?" Jessica said confused. She had understood exactly what Harry had meant by it, but was so dumbfounded that he agreed to it that she needed to hear him say it.

"We'll extend it for the night." Harry shrugged, talking almost matter-of-factly. "You're clearly horny and it's very obvious that I am too... why don't we just let this keep going until morning?"

"I... but..." Jessica was almost lost for words, but her boyfriends smile reassured he as she was sat on the edge of the bed. Why was she acting unsure about this!? Harry had just given her the greenlight to get fucked by Tom again, why was she even thinking of waiting for more approval? She turned the confusion into a seductive smile rather abruptly, her next words agreeing with her boyfriend in aid of his suggestion. "I don't think any of us will get any sleep if you allow that."

"Trust me, I'm okay with that." Harry said in disbelief that Jessica was considering this again.

"Yes, but you don't have classes first thing in the morning." Jessica's counter-argument wasn't very convincing. She had leaned forward in an attempt to see if the bathroom door was opened, biting her lip at the same time at the thought of intruding Tom's shower. Her next words were distracted and distant due to her thought. "Tom has an early start too..."

"I don't think that'll stop him." Harry countered with a smile.

Jessica was left in thought as she looked between the bathroom door and her boyfriends. Her pussy blazed and her mind was still tainted by the incredible pleasure and eroticism of the illicit fuck she shared with Tom no more than a few moments ago. But she had been so brutal... so honest with her cruel words... true, her boyfriend had thought this was part of the fantasy, but had that only spurred her boyfriend on more? The dirty-blondes smile faded as she stared up to her boyfriend, a more serious tone crossing her face.

"You sure?" She asked.

Harry smiled perversely, spurred on by his heightened eroticism to say anything other than no. This was just a one night thing, an extension if you will... Tom was the perfect partner for the incredible fantasy they share and he be damned if he wasn't going to exploit that for the time being. He may have been far less eager for a repeat if he had known that his loving girlfriend had meant what she said about being Tom's own whore, about how she would fuck him again and again, but he foolishly disregarded this possibility. Instead, he nodded, his smile spurring the pair of them on.

Jessica nearly shot up from the bed in eagerness. She stood up completely naked, her head a little dizzy from the alcohol. She looked at her loving boyfriend as she moved toward the bathroom door, slowing down for a moment as she passed him, throwing him a sickening aroused smile and speaking to play on their amazing roleplay a little further. Her words weren't to excite Harry, but to almost mock him to increase her own sick fantasy.

"I'm just going to go and fuck your roommate now." Jessica ended in a sultry tone, her hand brushed against her boyfriends cock as she walked past, making her way to the bathroom door.

Harry spun around, his cock twitching at his stunning girlfriends teasing as he watched her walk slowly to the bathroom, about to give herself up to another man to fuck. Her perfect bubble ass swayed with her hips as she walked seductively. As she made her way to the door she turned around and looked at Harry, biting her lips before opening the door, a small amount of steam escaping the room. Harry took a few steps to follow before he was dismissed by the shaking of Jessica's head, accompanied by a teasing smile. She gave him a mocking wave before walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind her, shutting her boyfriend outside.

Harry's hands instantly went to the back of his head as he sighed, almost stunned by just how seductive his girlfriend was being. He moved back to his bed and sat down, completely blocked out to what his girlfriend was doing on the other side of that wall with Tom. His cock was rock hard by this point, the whole situation teasing him as nothing but the sound of the shower came from the bathroom. A mix of perfumes and colognes, mixed in with the smell of rough sex was the only noticeable scent to Harry as he waited, listening eagerly.

After a few minutes, which had felt like an eternity, there was a faint sound. A sound so meek that it pricked at Harry's ears as he looked toward the bathroom door. He stopped breathing as if to listen any harder before the same sound was repeated. A few seconds later the louder, more coherent moans were audible through the thin bathroom walls. Harry's cock strained with hardness as he began to heard the illicit, loud moans of his girlfriend coming from the bathroom. His mind raced to what they may have been doing, how he had seduced her again, how they were fucking... this was left entirely to the boyfriends imagination as he sat in the other room, listening as his girl was fucked brutally again.

Jessica was once again left in a state of sheer disbelief and amazement as Tom's thick cock drove into her pussy for the second time that night. Her boyfriends roommates hands were wrapped around her thighs, spreading them apart as she held her up against the shower wall, fucking up into her brutally as she screamed in pleasure at this amazing cock. Water from the shower splashed down on them, the sound drowned out by the loud, illicit fucking sounds coming from every heavy thrust Tom made into her. She was getting fucked as her boyfriend was on the other side of the wall... this was incredible.

Tom wasn't surprised in the slightest when Jessica had come into the bathroom, seeking him out for the second time that night. He was so sure of himself that he had already began stroking himself in sheer smug, confidence that she couldn't resist his cock. He had fucked her brutally, and now she was practically drooling to be fucked by him again and again, and his words about fucking her whenever he wanted was starting to show some truth, and at this thought, he reiterated to the stunning blonde girlfriend just how honest he had been.

"I'm fucking you while your boyfriends in the other room." Tom groaned as he pounded into her, reminding her just how dirty and real her fantasy had become.

"Ohhh, shit!" Jessica moaned as she held onto Tom's broad shoulders, her entire body bouncing up and down as his incredible cock pushed into her warm, hot pussy. This was so intense, to hear Tom mock her boyfriend as he fucked her was incredible!

"I'm going to fuck... you again." Tom's dirty words were broken by a gasp of pleasure from the sheer tightness of Jessica's pussy. "I'm going to fuck you even if your boyfriend isn't okay with it."

"Ohhhh, yes!" Jessica moaned half in agreement, half in pleasure as her orgasm grew closer. She knew just how serious Tom was being, and the flutter in her stomach and heart told her just how aroused his words were. She knew as she was being fucked so ruthlessly against the shower wall that she needed to get fucked like this again... not just tonight... daily... she didn't feel cruel or sinister by betraying her boyfriend with such erotic thoughts, it only excited her further. "You can... Oooooh! Fuh... fuck me whenever you want!"

"Even if your boyfriend says no?" Tom mocked, he wanted her to say what she was thinking.

"Yes! YES!" Jessica rolled her head back as her world shook. "Even if Harry says no! Oh god... y-you... Ooooh! You can fuck me whenever you want! Fuck me in front of him, show him how much better you are at fucking me! Ooooh, fuck! Yes... c'mon, fuck me! OH GOD, I'M NEVER GOING TO LET HIM FUCK ME AGAIN!"

Jessica felt her orgasm come ever closer. The loud slapping sounds of Tom's hard thrusting into her as she was fucked so ruthlessly drowned the room. She felt so used, so dirty being fucked like such a slut. Her tits bounced up and down as the amazing feel of Tom's thick cock and the water from the shower overcame her. This wasn't part of a fantasy she shared with her boyfriend... this was her fantasy now... the amazement of having their dirty cheating roleplays enticed her too much to want anything other than realism... to be Tom's cheating whore of a girlfriend.

Tom knew they were both close, and just how turned on Jessica was at the thought of actually cheating on Harry with him. Thrusting ever harder, he turned his head to the door and spoke sicker words in a cruel, mocking tone.

"I'm going to cum in your girl again." Tom growled through clenched teeth, obviously talking to Harry. "I'm going to knock your bitch up."

"Ohhhh, fuck!" Jessica squealed, her head pushing against Tom's chest as his tall figure continued to drive his cock into her. "Cum in me! Ohhh, fuck! H-Harry! Harry your friend is going to cum inside me! Ooooooh, shit! HE'S GOING TO CUM INSIDE YOUR GIRLFRIEND, BABY!"

"She's my whore now." Tom spoke louder, now not even caring if Harry did hear him. He was fucking his girl, fucking her far better than he ever had, and for that reason, she was now his to have.

"YES! YES!" Jessica groaned as she shook her hips against Tom's cock as her orgasm neared. "I'M HIS LITTLE WHORE, BABY! OOOOOOH, FUCK! FUCK! YES! I'M HIS LITTLE FUCK-SLUT... YOUR GIRLFRIEND... OOOOOOH... YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS A LITTLE WHORE, BABY!"

Harry's orgasm neared as he listened to the loud moans and muffled words of ecstasy coming from the other side of the bathroom door. He wasn't able to hear any words clearly, just the loud moans and the occasional phrase. His mind raced as to how his girlfriend was being fucked, to how she was fucking someone else as he sat in the other room. He continued to stroke his cock, listening as their cries began to heighten, obviously cumming again for the second time that night. He wondered if Tom would pull out this time, but this was quickly answered by a few audible words escaping from Jessica's mouth.

"OOOOH... FFF-... B-... he's cumming... OOOOH, SHIT! MMMMMMMM, MMMMMMMMPHHH! Ooooooh, filling me! SO MUCH! OOOOOOH, HE'S CUMMING IN ME!" The loud moans of Jessica escaped from the bathroom.

Harry's heart skipped a beat as his balls began to tighten. He was cumming again for the forth time that night. His hand flew up and down his shaft as he stared at the bathroom door, the loud moans of his girlfriend escaping as she his roommate began to cum inside her for the second time that night. The dirty moans continued, louder and louder as it was apparent Tom was cumming inside her this entire time...

"M-MORE! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH... MPPPPPHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH! SHIT! SHIT! OOOOOOOOOH! SO MUCH... OOOOH FUCK! SO MUCH, CUM!... HE'S FILLING ME... OOOOOOOOH!"

The loud illicit moans eventually died down until nothing else was audible than the sound of the pouring water from the shower. Harry laid back against the bed, his cock now flaccid as he came again to the sheer sounds of his girlfriend being fucked. He closed his eyes, his mind racing from dirty thoughts to further fantasies that they just had to try. Tonight had been incredible, he had never felt so close to his girlfriend on a sexual level. The loving boyfriend crawled onto the bed, his eyes heavy as he rested against it. Everything he had seen, everything that had raced through his mind had exhausted him as he laid against the bed, the world becoming slower as his slumber overcame him...

1...456789