Granddaughter's Questions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my eyes closed it was easy to imagine Helen's tongue swirling around my cock as Ellie mimicked her grandmother's moves perfectly. She was acting out every detail I had given her during our incestuously lustful weekend. In no time at all the pressure was building and I arched my back, pushing my cock farther into Ellie's mouth.

I didn't even bother to warn Ellie this time. I didn't think there would be that much and she was getting adept at reading the signs. She slid lips back at precisely the right moment to let her cheeks fill with my hot cum. I jerked and spasmed as she pumped and swallowed through my orgasm. Fuck!

Ellie sucked me dry before gently laying my spent cock against my abdomen. "Three weeks, Paw-paw," she said as she crawled up onto my lap for a kiss and a hug.

As you can imagine, the next three weeks dragged by. I was alternately determined that I would have nothing to do with my granddaughter's deflowering and then masturbated everyday to the thought of my cock nestled inside her virgin pussy. I kept picturing her as she rocked on top of me, her teenage breasts bouncing lasciviously on her young chest. I simultaneously dreaded and eagerly awaited her return.

Ellie sent me several texts during those three weeks. Besides making remarks about wanting a lollipop, which brought an unexpected smile to my face, she also asked questions about Helen's favorite songs. She was especially interested in songs we may have made love to. I openly shared my memories with my granddaughter while wondering what she was plotting this time.

When the third weekend arrived, Ellie called and said she couldn't make it Friday night because she had a date but she would be there first thing Saturday morning for her lollipop. You can't imagine my chagrin. Here I had been agonizing over this for three weeks, practicing a grandfatherly speech in case my conscience reared its ugly head while at the same time envisioning how I could make this one of the most memorable experiences of her young life.

But Ellie had stood me up. After all of her teasing, seduction and manipulation, she had chosen Joshua over me. What the fuck! I was furious with her. I flipped the TV channels, I paced back and forth, I threw the remote across the room, I pictured her cock sucking skills being wasted on that fucker Joshua. What was she thinking? She promised me her virginity in three weeks. Well, this was three weeks. I admit it, I was jealous. I should have been fucking my granddaughter right then!

I finally plopped down into my chair and watched her video over and over and over. That fucking little teenage cock-tease!

I fell asleep in my chair with the video playing on an endless loop. Waking up in the dark, I shut the computer off and dragged my sorry ass to bed. I would give Ellie a piece of my mind in the morning.

I was showered and eating breakfast when Ellie arrived the next morning with her overnight bag in tow.

"Good morning, Paw-paw," she said. "Today's the big day," she announced merrily.

"Oh?" I said, a little more sarcastically than I intended. Ellie looked absolutely delicious. She had a new haircut and was wearing a tight skirt and a scoop-necked top that accentuated her teenage curves. My cock was standing at attention while I was still sulking.

"What's the matter, Paw-paw?" Ellie asked. "I seriously reconsidered but believe me, this is what I really want," she was pleading as if the reason for my sulkiness was my reticence to take her virginity instead of the fact that she had abandoned me last night.

"How was your date?" I asked cooly.

"Oh, it really wasn't much of a date," she answered cheerily, completely missing my mood. "I just went out with some girlfriends."

She wheedled herself between me and the table and scooted onto my lap. "The truth is, Paw-paw, that I didn't come over last night because I wanted today to be our special day. You know, sort of like not seeing the bridegroom the night before the wedding. I know it's silly Paw-paw, but I wanted us to have the whole day, you know, um... once we got started."

"That's not silly at all, Ellie," I answered, dumbfounded by her response. Shit! What a fucking idiot I was! I wrapped my arms around her sumptuous body and kissed her tenderly. Fuck!

"Paw-paw," Ellie said, breaking the kiss. "I want my lollipop first. I've been craving it like crazy."

"Anything you want, sweetheart," I answered, all of my jealousy having floated away with the innocence of her response.

"Paw-paw?" Ellie said in the tone of voice that made me worry about what was coming next. Had she changed her mind already?

"Yes?" She was still on my lap but had leaned back to look me in the eyes.

"You bought all that camera equipment right after you started watching me in the shower," she didn't phrase it as a question and my heart started pounding in my chest. "Did you take video of me?" she asked in a very serious, adult-like tone. Fuck! Now I wondered if I might have sealed my fate with that fucking video.

"Yes," I answered honestly, averting my eyes from hers. This wasn't exactly my proudest moment.

"Really?" Ellie asked excitedly. "I want to see it!" She jumped off my lap and headed into the living room. "Where is it? Is it a DVD?" she was standing in front of the TV looking around the room as if I would have a video like that just lying around on the end table.

"It's on my computer Ellie but I'm not sure this is a good idea," I said as she turned to look at me.

"Why not?" she asked. "Have you watched it?" I nodded. "Have you, you know, masturbated with it?" Another nod. I stood there looking at her for the longest time and she added, "I'm not mad, Paw-paw. I just want to see it." I shrugged my shoulders and clicked on the media manager on my computer, selected the encrypted file and entered the password.

I sat in my chair and picked up the remote. Ellie jumped on my lap and turned to face the TV. Neither of us spoke as we watched the video of Ellie wiping off the mirror and drying her naked body. When the camera zoomed in on her nipple she turned and looked at me. Her eyes were dancing with delight and she actually smiled at me. I breathed a quiet sigh of relief. She turned her head towards me again when the close up of her pussy came up on the screen.

"Ewww," she laughed. "You like that?" she asked. I nodded and gave her a sheepish grin. "You got off to this video?" she asked quietly.

"Look Ellie," I said but she didn't let me finish.

"Shhh. Shhh, Paw-paw," she put her fingers on my lips. "It's okay. I knew that's what you were getting the camera for and I still opened the bathroom door." That had never occurred to me. Damn!

"I want my lollipop now... while you watch the video," she whispered as she kissed my cheek. Fuck! There were no secrets now and Ellie was clearly taking charge.

We stripped out of our clothes and I settled back into my chair while Ellie knelt on the floor, my stiff erection just inches from her face.

"Start the video, Paw-paw while I enjoy my lollipop," Ellie said, reaching for my hard cock.

This was a completely new experience for me. I was watching the voyeuristic video of Ellie in the bathroom, which I had jacked off to a hundred times, while she knelt in front of me, just as naked as she was in the video, watching my face as she sucked on my cock. Jesus! The multi-level assault on my senses was driving me crazy. The naked close ups of Ellie's nipples and pussy on the TV competed with her live nakedness and the feel of her warm mouth wrapped around my cock.

"Oh God! Ellie! Fuck!" I was bucking my ass off of the chair and driving my hard cock into her mouth while I watched her pussy explode across the 42-inch screen. It was too much for me to last very long and I was soon pumping my hot jism into her expectant mouth. I was embarrassed by how hard I came from the multi-faceted stimulation.

"Wow! Paw-paw," Ellie smiled as she licked her lips. "You really came hard! We have to make more videos!" she declared as she crawled up onto my lap and shoved her tongue in my mouth. It was hard to believe that this cock sucking, porn staring, teenage goddess was my virgin granddaughter. Any lingering trepidation that I had about fucking her was gone. I was ready to deflower the maiden to her heart's content.

"I think I'm addicted to the taste of your lollipop, Paw-paw," Ellie giggled.

"I think the feeling is mutual," I smiled as she swung her legs over the arm of the chair.

"Really?" Ellie asked, exposing her insecurities but not waiting for an answer. "Because another part of my body is very jealous of my mouth." How could I not be addicted to this naked teenager sprawled across my lap with the taste of my cum lingering on her lips.

"Ellie, I think we need to talk about..." again she interrupted me.

"I know, Paw-paw," Ellie said as I caressed her bare thighs. "I gave everything serious consideration, I really did," she enthused as my hands roamed her sexy body. "I understand about the lake and I wouldn't want to do anything that would get you into trouble."

"I just want us to be very discreet, Ellie," I said, fondling her breasts, enjoying the arousal of her pert nipples.

"I know, Paw-paw and you're right," she answered. "So the lake is out but I still want us to do this the way you and grandma did."

"Ellie," I started to protest but she didn't let me.

"I know you're more experienced, Paw-paw and that will help because I really love what you said about getting me ready." My cock was recovering against her bare ass and she scooted around to make us both more comfortable. "Remember how hot and wet I got when you told me how grandma slammed down on you?" I nodded.

"There is no other way that I want to lose my virginity than just like that." Ellie said confidently while pausing to look me in the eyes. "And I want to do it outside," she said with a smile.

"What?" I cried, my hand frozen against her warm tit.

"Your back yard is secluded," Ellie explained. "And if you're worried about rocks on your back, we have that air mattress in the garage. We can spread the blanket across the air mattress. Please, Paw-paw," Ellie begged, while grasping my hand and pushing it between her legs. "Feel how wet I am just thinking about it."

Fuck! Her pussy was soaked and my fingers slid right inside. I swirled her juices around as I pumped my fingers in and out. She was right, my backyard was hidden from the view of any of my neighbors. The escapade she envisioned was mouthwateringly tempting and my cock was rapidly recovering.

I want you to get me ready now," Ellie panted as my fingers explored her juicy cavern and my thump flicked across her protruding love button. "Then I have another surprise for you," she whispered as she rocked against my hand.

My tongue parted her lips, exploring her mouth as my fingers kept rhythm in her soon to be deflowered pussy. She rocked on my lap as I teased her towards her first of several planned orgasms before the big event would unfold.

"God! Paw-paw!" Ellie moaned. "You know just how to touch my body."

"Your body is very responsive, Ellie," I whispered as I fingered her towards her release.

"Like grandma?" Ellie asked, breathing rapidly and bouncing all over my lap.

"Just like her," I answered honestly as I pushed her over the edge and her juices soaked my hand.

"I feel like I'm ready, Paw-paw," Ellie murmured as her orgasm subsided.

"Not even close, Sweetheart," I responded. "Let's go into the bedroom for this next part." My cock was fully recovered and stuck out straight like it was leading the way to the bedroom.

Ellie crawled up on the bed and spread her legs as I lay down between them. Her pussy was soaking wet from her recent orgasm and I suspected from her anticipation of what was to come.

I began slowly, licking all around her drenched opening but quickly started responding to Ellie's obvious urgency. I sucked, licked and fingered her through two explosive orgasms with her calling my name and screaming how ready she was to be fucked.

"God! Paw-paw," Ellie panted, out of breath from her back-to-back orgasms. "You could probably stick it in my right now and I wouldn't even feel it," she laughed, her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath.

"I think that's what we should do, Ellie," I answered, wiping my face on my arm before spreading my body over hers. "Let's forget about the backyard. You are ready right now for my cock," I said, my face inches from hers.

"No, Paw-paw," Ellie whispered, pushing me off of her. "This is important to me, okay?" she asked. I nodded with a pronounced sigh. "You get the air mattress ready and I'll be out there in a few minutes... please?"

"Okay," I acquiesced. "This is your day."

"Get dressed like you were the day you and grandma went to the lake," Ellie said as I got off the bed. I looked at her for a few minutes then smiled as I found a pair of shorts and a shirt like I might have worn on that day.

"I'll see you outside," I said slowly, wondering what Ellie had up her sleeve. Actually, at that point she didn't any sleeves or anything. Her nipples were hard, her pussy was drenched and her recent orgasms had given her that 'just fucked' look that would drive any man crazy. My cock stiffened all over again as I went out to get the air mattress.

It took me about fifteen minutes to fill the air mattress and find a suitable blanket to cover it with. I set it in the backyard between some hedges that gave us even more privacy than just the wooden fence and then plopped down on it to wait for Ellie. She was taking longer than I thought she would and I was just about to go find her when the back door opened and she took my breath away.

"Oh, Ellie," I whispered, not even sure if she heard me. She had changed her hairstyle and her clothes... she looked... fuck... she looked just like Helen. "But... how did you..."

"Mom had some old pictures," she said shyly, fluffing her Helen-style hair as she spoke. "And I found this in a second-hand clothing store," she indicated the dress with a wave of her hand. "Do you like it?" she asked, tentatively.

"Oh God... Ellie," I stammered and suddenly there were tears in my eyes and I was wiping them with my sleeve. She looked almost exactly like Helen did on the day we went to the lake.

"I'm sorry, Paw-paw," Ellie said, wrapping her arms around me. "I just thought..."

"No... no... it's wonderful!" I cried. "It's just that... you know... I never expected..." I held her at arms length. "You look beautiful." I breathed. "Just like her." Ellie smiled coyly and stepped back a little.

"So, where can a girl get her cherry popped around here?" she asked, mimicking her grandmothers voice intonations perfectly. I laughed despite the fact that I was still wiping tears from my cheeks.

I was still in shock. I stared at Ellie as she knelt on the blanket-covered air mattress and started undoing the buttons on the front of her dress. It was a different print design, but otherwise a perfect replica of the dress that Helen was wearing that day.

Before Ellie had undone all of the buttons on her dress, I dropped down besider her to assume my assigned role. I attacked her breasts with the vigor of a young soldier heading off to war and she knew her lines, interrupting me to make me get undressed.

"No fair! You have to be naked, too," she said, repeating the words exactly as I had told them to her. I complied just like I had over 40 years ago and we were soon naked on the blanket. She repeated the line about not needing much foreplay as she swung her leg over me and positioned her well-lubricated pussy above my hard cock.

My eyes started tearing up again as she rubbed the head of my cock against her slippery pussy lips. I couldn't believe the lengths to which my granddaughter had gone in recreating that momentous occasion.

"Are you sure, Ellie?" I asked, unconsciously recreating the long ago interaction while seriously questioning my granddaughter's incestuous decision.

"I love you, Paw-paw," she said while gently pushing my cockhead between her slick pussy lips.

"Oh Fuck!" I cried as the head of my cock popped into her overheated pussy.

I watched the apprehension on her face change to resolve as she slowly eased down and my cock slid deeper into her narrow channel. Christ! Her hot, lubricating juices were easing my way but she was still really fucking tight. About halfway in we met resistance and Ellie smiled self-consciously while taking a deep breath.

"Three times?" she asked quietly while positioning my hands on her hips. I nodded as my memories began blending with the reality in front of me and Ellie started rocking my cock into her virgin pussy.

"I..." Ellie said, repeating her grandmother's words as she slid my cock almost all the way out of her snug opening. "Love..." she added on her second downward stroke. God! She felt so good and so tight. "You!" Ellie cried and I helped her slam herself down on my hard cock, busting through her hymen with one very loud moan.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Ellie cried, tears forming in the corner of her eyes as she held perfectly still on my throbbing cock. Fuck! Was right. I couldn't believe I was buried to the base in my granddaughter's virgin pussy.

"You okay?" I asked hoping not to see signs of regret on her teenage face. She opened her eyes and tried for a smile but it ended up more like a grimace.

"We did it," she said quietly, leaning forward to brush her lips against mine.

"Yes we did," I smiled, anxious for some movement around my hard cock but waiting for her to be ready. Ellie lifted herself a little and then settled back down; creating a friction with her velvety pussy walls that sent electric shocks right to my brain. Fuck! It had been almost 45 years since a pussy had squeezed my cock so tightly.

"It feels really nice, Paw-paw," she said, after a minute. "It's so different from your fingers... I... um... feel so full." Relaxing her legs that I hadn't even realized were tensed up, Ellie tentatively tried a short rocking motion that made my cock want to explode.

After a couple of minutes of just rocking back and forth, Ellie sat up fully and lifted her pussy nearly completely off my dick. When just the head was inside, she took a deep breath and slowly sunk back down to the base of it. Fuck!! Her juices were boiling and her virgin pussy was hugging my cock like a second skin.

Just like with Helen, I waited for Ellie to set the pace. She didn't disappoint me. After a few deep breaths and slow strokes she started rocking a bit faster. I held her hips firmly and matched her rhythm with my own thrusts.

"Oh, Paw-paw! This... is... this... is... I'm a woman! I'm a fucking woman!" Ellie cried as she started riding me with the fervency of a once-in-a lifetime experience. My cock was on fire and I could barely breath. I grabbed her firm young tits to keep them from jiggling around as she pounded down on me with unrestrained lust. I dug my heels into the air mattress and bucked my ass off the blanket as I slammed her down again and again trying to keep up with her frantic rhythms.

I was reaching my bursting point as Helen, I mean Ellie, was slamming her fiery pussy down and mashing her clit against my pelvic bone. I pictured Helen as we were by the lake and her face started blending with Ellie's and it felt like I was fucking both of them.

"Oh Helen!" I cried, and then corrected myself. "Oh Ellie! I'm cumming, Sweetheart!" I screamed, digging my fingers into the soft flesh of her hips as I pictured first Helen, then Ellie, then Helen again before my cock erupted and I came hard enough for both of them

Ellie rode me right through my orgasm as the first load of cum to ever touch her virgin pussy spewed out in spasmic bursts and she frantically grasped for her own release, which came only seconds behind mine.

1...345678