Grandfather's Busty Intern Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,715 Followers

"That's my girl. You are so beautiful. You're going to be the hit of the party," Ted said as he reached for the intercom button. "Miles, take us to the hotel."

"Yes, sir."

Minutes later they pulled up to the posh hotel where the function was being held. With the chauffeur holding the door open, Ted slid out, offering his arm to Shannon as she slid across the seat and joined him, her arm slipping through his. Admiring gazes followed them as they walked into the elaborate reception room, all eyes turning to look at the beautiful young girl in the sparkling sequined dress. Shannon could see the men looked at her hungrily, some of them almost salivating as they took in her busty young form making the teasingly tight dress strain at the seams, the fully-packed bodice threatening to spill over with soft warm tit-flesh. She also saw their eyes slip down to her legs where the gauze-like hem ended sinfully high on her full thighs, her shimmering hose giving her shapely legs an oily sheen that was incredibly sexy. The strappy high heels complimented the outfit perfectly, giving her young toned legs added definition that made them look enticingly erotic. She could see the woman looking at her as well, appraising her distinct outfit with smiles and nods of approval, most of them with envious looks in their eyes as they looked at the shapely young girl in the stunning outfit.

Ted nodded to numerous people along the way, with Shannon being overwhelmed by the glamour and opulence of everything her young eyes took in. All the women were dressed to kill, with long legs and generous amounts of cleavage on display everywhere. Most of the men wore tuxedos, or stylish black suits. It looked like something out of a movie, and she even noticed a few B-grade movie stars amongst the gathered throng. Her head was on a swivel, looking this way and that. She saw her grandfather gesture to his people, his closest staff members gathered together in a group near the bar. He made his way over and joined them, taking two glasses of champagne from a server and passing one to Shannon.

"Sorry we're late, I was on a call to Takashiro in Tokyo," Ted said to the gathered ensemble as he stood next to Claudia.

Shannon looked at the woman, envious of her classic beauty. Her tall lithe body was exquisitely clothed in a classic 'little black dress'. It was a sleeveless sheath that fit her model-like body perfectly, the faux turtleneck collar drawing your attention to her long regal neck and compellingly sharp features, her frosty-blonde hair framing her beautifully-sculpted face attractively. The dress ended a few inches above her trim knees, and there was a slit in the front of one thigh that drew your eye like a magnet when she moved. Her legs were bare and seemed to go on forever, before ending with her slender feet encased in 4" high-heeled black slingbacks. As Shannon looked the woman over, Claudia was doing the same to her, a smile of approval on her face.

"How are you liking your first day, Shannon?" The young girl was snapped out of her reverie and looked up to see her grandfather's right-hand-man, Grant, speaking to her.

"I'm loving it." She gestured to the gathered crowd of beautifully dressed people and the ornate surroundings. "I can't really believe I'm here. It feels like a dream."

"It's not like this every day," Claudia said, as she stepped forward and touched the young girl's arm. "But you'll quickly get used to the way things are with your grandfather. Ted, do you mind if I borrow Shannon for a minute?"

"No, go ahead. Just make sure you bring her back," the older man said playfully, a proud smile on his face.

"I'll make sure I have her back before the clock strikes twelve," Claudia said good-naturedly as she led the young girl slightly away from the others. Safely out of earshot of the others, she stopped and reached into her purse. She held up a plastic-wrapped mint and held it out towards Shannon. "Here, you better have this—you've got cum-breath."

"Wha....wha.....?" Shannon gasped in surprise, her eyes big as saucers.

"Go ahead," the older woman said with a smile on her face as she pressed the mint into the girl's hand. "Take it. Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me."

"You....you know?" the flummoxed girl said, feeling herself blushing bright red as a jolt of anxiety shot through her.

"Relax. I'm one of the few that know about your grandfather's special.....shall we say.....'peccadilloes'. Who do you think got those outfits together for you?" The comforting smile on the woman's face set Shannon at ease, and she felt her racing heart start to slow.

"And you don't think......?" Shannon let her words trail off, not really knowing what to say. She took the wrapper off the mint and slipped it into her mouth, wondering if anyone else had been able to smell the semen on her breath.

"I think it's kind of exciting actually. Your grandfather will be able to teach you many things about business—and about sex too. You couldn't have a better teacher."

"Have you and he.......?" the young girl left her words dangling in the wind.

"No...no, don't worry about that. Your grandfather and I have a special understanding, but it doesn't include that. I'm not sure if he told you, but I have different tastes."

"He did mention something......." Again Shannon was too timid to finish her sentence.

"That I like girls?" Shannon only nodded, feeling more at ease with Claudia now that the truth had been aired. "Yes, that's true. So don't you worry at all about me and your grandfather that way. He's going to show you things this summer that you'll love and never forget. You'll never be the same afterwards."

"He's quite something, isn't he?" Shannon said, turning to look at her grandfather, a small group of people gathered around him as he spoke, all of them seeming to hang on every word he was saying. Her heart filled with emotion for her grandfather again as she watched. He seemed to naturally exude a charisma and magnetism that was physically compelling, as if you could reach out and touch it. People seemed to gravitate to him to fill some need in their life, as if they were looking to him as a natural leader, to ensure them everything was alright in their own lives.

"Yes, he's a wonderful man. He is going to make you feel things you've never felt, both physically and emotionally."

Shannon and Claudia watched as a man and a beautiful young girl approached Ted. The middle-aged man spoke to the business magnate, introducing the girl with him, and Ted reached forward and shook her hand, the gorgeous young thing smiling profusely.

"Is that who I think it is?" Shannon asked, recognizing the girl.

"Yes, that's her alright," Claudia replied. The girl was a young Latino starlet, who was famous for being the girlfriend of a teen heartthrob. They always seemed to have an off again/on relationship that was fodder for the tabloids on a weekly basis, their pictures plastered all over the place for everyone to see. While the singing idol continued to make it big, the girl's popularity was growing too, even though she never seemed to be able to decide whether she was an actress or a singer, and Shannon thought she was never really very good at either. But she was gorgeous, even Shannon had to admit that. She had long black hair that gleamed like liquid silk, and her dark Latino features and brilliant smile made her compellingly attractive. Shannon's boyfriend, Steve, had often commented on how sexy she was, and here she was, touching Shannon's grandfather's arm as she flirted with him.

"She's very pretty, isn't she?" Claudia said, watching the way Shannon was looking at the starlet.

"Yes...." Shannon replied softly with a nod of her head, her eyes never leaving the young girl as she smiled and talked with her grandfather. The girl was wearing a royal blue dress which clung to her lithe young figure enchantingly, the deeply-scooped neck revealing a teasing glimpse of her cleavage, the dress ending high her slim young thighs, her gorgeous legs accentuated by sky-high strappy blue sandals, the straps circling her tiny feet alluringly. She made a joke with the older man and leaned against him, blatantly bumping the side of her breast against his arm. Shannon could feel herself fuming as she watched.

"Relax, sweetheart," Claudia said, leaning close and speaking into Shannon's ear, "there's no need to be jealous of her. I know why that girl and her boyfriend keep breaking up. She's just flirting with your grandfather because it will look good for her when the press report it. She's not serious about it. Besides, look at those tits—nothing more than a B-cup there. I know your grandfather, and that wouldn't be enough for him. Now you...." Claudia paused, her eyes blatantly focussing on Shannon's massive tits, "yours are a different thing altogether. Just what your grandfather likes." As Shannon looked up at the older woman, Claudia gave her a little wink. "Now those B-cups that sweet young thing has on display there—those look pretty nice from where I'm standing. Come with me." Following in the older woman's wake, Shannon walked with Claudia until they stepped into the circle of Ted and his young guest.

"Ah yes," Ted said as Claudia nodded towards the young starlet, "Shannon and Claudia, may I introduce...." He stopped himself and smiled. "Well, I guess this young woman really needs no introduction—it's not like you two dropped off the face of the earth for the last five years. But you two, I do need to introduce." As he looked at Shannon, you could see a look of intense pride come over his face. He turned to the young girl standing next to him and extended his hand towards Shannon. "This is my granddaughter, Shannon, who's interning for me this summer."

"Shannon, so nice to meet you," the young starlet said as the two girls shook hands, her eyes drawn magnetically to the impressive shelf of Shannon's massive tits. "Your dress is absolutely dazzling. I saw it from across the room earlier. It looks fantastic on you. You must tell me where you got it."

"My grandfather had it made for me," Shannon said proudly, a smile on her face as she saw the girl looking at her lush curvy body with an obvious look of envy on her face. Shannon purposely took a deep breath, making her sizable chest swell even more.

"It's so beautiful," the girl replied as she looked Shannon up and down, her gaze lingering an extra second or two on those succulent breasts again as her eyes came back up. With the way the girl was looking at her, Shannon didn't know if she was still talking about her dress, or the view she had of Shannon's tits.

"And this is my personal assistant, Claudia," Ted said, gesturing to the taller woman.

"I'm charmed....absolutely charmed," Claudia said in warm breathy voice as she stepped forward and offered her hand.

"I......I'm pleased to meet you." Shannon watched as the young girl seemed transfixed as Claudia took her hand and brought her other hand over the top of it, calmly stroking the back of her hand with her long fingers.

"The pleasure is all mine," Claudia said slowly, giving the young girl a smoldering look that seemed to breathe sensuality. The older woman's gaze roamed blatantly over the girl's exquisite young body, like a jungle cat eyeing up its prey. Shannon saw the girl blush as Claudia continued to stroke the back of her hand teasingly as she stepped closer. "I must say, you look absolutely ravishing in that dress." Claudia's eyes looked right down into the top of the girl's low-cut dress, her gaze settling on the upper swells of the girl's pert B-cup breasts. Shannon could see the girl's tits rising and falling, and it was obvious her heart was racing as the older woman eyed her wantonly.

"Th....thank you," the girl stammered, her face flushing again. Shannon was shocked, knowing this girl was used to being in the public eye and the object of the torturous paparazzi on a daily basis. But there was something about Claudia's presence that had the girl swirling, the older woman's mesmerizing gaze leaving the girl almost breathless.

"Yes, that dress looks fabulous on that cute little figure of yours...and those shoes...," Claudia's hypnotic gaze roamed blatantly up and down over the starlet's sexy little body. "Well, what can I say—you look good enough to eat." Shannon watched as the little girl gasped slightly, her full red lips parted as she breathed raggedly. Claudia slid her hand around the girl's back and moved closer. "Come, my dear, it looks like you could use a drink." She led the girl slightly down the bar, and Shannon smiled to herself as she watched Claudia's hand slide lower, her fingertips tracing teasingly over the upper swell of the young girl's curvy behind.

"Come, Shannon, there's some people here I want you to meet," Ted said, taking her arm and leading her away. Shannon was busy for the next hour, meeting so many people that she lost track after just a short time. She loved being on her grandfather's arm, and it was obvious he loved having her there just as much. He never let her out of his sight, and was constantly attentive—making sure she was well taken care of, like the loving grandfather he was.

At one point, Shannon noticed his two bodyguards dressed in black suits, moving casually amongst the people on the perimeter of the crowd, their eyes constantly moving between her grandfather and the people around him, making sure he was safe. Eventually, the gathered crowd was led into an adjoining room with numerous round tables, each of them elaborately decorated. Shannon was seated next to her grandfather. Grant sat on the other side of her grandfather, and Shannon smiled as she watched Claudia gracefully walk over to their table, her hand casually draped across the back of the young starlet's slim waist. The older woman sat next to Shannon at the round table, with the young girl beside her.

The meal was fabulous and the servers attended to their every need, the gourmet cuisine and wine absolutely delicious. Shannon nursed her single glass of wine through the course of the whole meal, wanting to make sure she was totally aware of her faculties when she'd be alone with her grandfather later.

"Ohhnnn...." As they were finishing their dessert course, Shannon heard a low moan coming from her right. She looked over to see the young starlet sitting forward, her elbows on the table, a glazed look in her eye. A slight movement caught Shannon's eye and she looked down. She almost gasped out loud as she saw Claudia's hand between the girl's legs, the hem of the young woman's short dress pushed up. The older woman's hand was almost totally covered by the tablecloth draping over the edge, but Shannon could see the muscles in the back of her forearm moving, her fingers busy between the starlet's legs. The young girl shifted slightly in her seat, letting her slim legs spread further open to each side, giving the older woman freer access to her young pussy.

"Oh, I totally agree, Ted, we've got to continue monitoring the movement of the Asian market," Claudia said, taking part in the conversation going on at the table, keeping her eye on the others as her fingers moved deftly between the girl's spread thighs. "We wouldn't want an opportunity to slip through our fingers. We might have to be ready to plunge right in."

"Unnhh," the starlet gasped as Shannon watched Claudia's hand move higher beneath the hem of the girl's dress, her fingers obviously sliding into the young woman's leaking trench.

"Are you alright," Ted asked, looking with concern at the young girl sitting next to Claudia.

"Y....yes. I'm fine," the girl gasped as she took her hand and waved it in front of her face. "It's just a little hot in here." As the conversation continued, Shannon watched, totally enthralled, as Claudia continued to manipulate her hand beneath the girl's dress. She could see Claudia's forearm flexing as her fingers slid in and out of the young woman's pussy. The girl remained leaning forwards, her body hiding from everyone's view what was happening beneath the edge of the tablecloth. Her sweet young breasts were heaving and her face was covered with a fine sheen of perspiration as Claudia continued to work on her. Shannon could see the girl's eyes glazing over with lust as her pleasure level escalated, and she could see her shifting slightly in her chair, trying to keep from moving as the intense sensations had her gripping her napkin tightly.

"Ohhnnnnn," she groaned slightly louder as she finally came, the luxurious sensations shooting through her body. Her eyes closed and she pulled her napkin to her mouth, stifling her cries of ecstasy.

"Oh dear, are you sure you're alright?" Ted asked again, everyone at the table looking at her with concern.

"Uh....uh...just feeling a little dizzy," the girl gasped out, her face glistening with perspiration as she tried to hide the succulent waves of pleasure racing through her. "I...I just need a little drink." She reached for her water glass and her hand was shaking as she brought it to her mouth. She gulped it down, and Shannon noticed Claudia withdraw her hand from between the girl's legs, her fingers glistening with the girl's juices. As the other people at the table anxiously watched the trembling girl, Shannon noticed Claudia bring her napkin to her mouth with one hand, her other hand hidden from view beneath it. She pretended to wipe her mouth, but Shannon saw her slip her gooey fingers between lips, licking them clean. A rush of excitement went through Shannon as she watched the older woman lapping up the starlet's juices, and she felt her nipples stiffening as they pushed against the front of her dress.

"Are you sure you're alright, dear," another woman at the table asked the young girl.

"Y....yes, I'm fine now," the starlet said, still quivering from her climax.

Claudia dropped her napkin on the table and leaned forward, looking at the young woman next to her attentively. "Oh dear, you don't seem well at all. I think you need to lie down. Perhaps I should take you home and make sure you get to bed properly," she graciously offered.

"Thank you. You might be right," the young girl replied, her breathing slowly returning to normal.

"Ted, do you mind?" Claudia asked, turning to her boss as she gestured to the trembling young thing next to her. Shannon noticed the way Claudia and her grandfather looked at each other, her grandfather now knowing exactly what had happened.

"No, no. Go ahead," Ted replied with a dismissive wave of his hand. "Once you put her to bed, maybe you should stay for a while and make sure she's okay."

"That's probably best," Claudia said as got up from her chair and took the young girl's arm as she turned and started away from the table. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yes. Take good care of her," Ted said, knowing the kind of night Claudia would be giving the sweet young thing. He looked at his granddaughter sitting next to him, his eyes feasting on the sight of her fantastic tits, her hard nipples poking teasingly against the front of the sequined dress, her face slightly flushed. He thought she might have seen what had happened between Claudia and the young girl, and it turned him on to think his granddaughter had become aroused by it. "We should be going too. Thank you all so much."

He hurriedly got up from the table, helping Shannon out of her chair as well. He took her arm and walked purposely out of the reception hall, nodding and waving to a number of people as they did. Shannon noticed a number of lusty gazes following her, both men and women looking at her curvy young form longingly. There were even more glances than when they'd entered, and Shannon figured alcohol had given a number of them some liquid courage to look at her so hungrily. She could feel the glances of people of both sexes almost undressing her with their eyes. It made her excited to think she was having this effect on all these wealthy glamorous people, so different from the gathering of high school friends she was used to.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,715 Followers