Grandfather's Busty Intern Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they got out front, Miles was already waiting with the back door of the limo open. He must have been alerted by her grandfather's bodyguards. She slid into the backseat, her grandfather getting in next to her as Miles closed the door. Within seconds, they were on their way, heading back to their hotel. She noticed the cum-stained towel that had been covering his lap was gone from the floor of the limo. She surmised that Miles was another of her grandfather's staff who was aware of his 'peccadilloes', as Claudia had called them. It also got her to thinking about what her grandfather had said earlier about what he expected from her every time they were in the car, and she gestured towards the compartment containing the towels across from them.

"Do you want me to........?"

"No, not this time. Come over here," her grandfather replied as her reached out and pulled her to him. "Shannon, you are so beautiful." Her heart swelled with emotion as he leaned down and kissed her passionately, his tongue sliding deep into her willing mouth, his lips pressed warmly against hers. She could feel the passion within in as he continued to kiss her, his hand slipping up the front of her dress and groping her breasts. He kissed her for a couple of minutes as he continued to fondle her, his large hands tenderly squeezing and massaging her sensitive breasts. His hand slid down the front of her body and as he moved it between her thighs, she compliantly rolled her legs open to each side. His hand moved up under her dress, pressing the gusset of her shimmering pantyhose against her soft warm mound.

"Mmmm," she purred into his mouth, her hands holding onto his handsome face as they kissed, her tongue duelling hotly with his. He moved back slightly, both of them gasping. He pushed the front of her dress even higher and reached beneath it with his other hand.

"RRRRRIIIPPPPPPPPPP!" The sound of her pantyhose shredding filled the air as he tore them open. He pulled his hands forcefully out to each side again, making the torn hole even bigger.

"Oh grandpa," she gasped, surprised by the savageness of what he'd just done.

"Don't worry about it, sweetheart—I'll buy you another pair." He resumed kissing her, with his hand moving through the shredded opening of her pantyhose onto her hot dripping pussy. She was soaking wet, her vivid pink labia covered with her slippery juices. He rubbed his fingers all over her sodden mound, and then deftly slid his long middle finger up inside her.

"Ungggghhh," she moaned into his mouth as he she kept kissing him, her fingers sliding through his salt and pepper hair, holding him close against her. His buried finger rubbed teasingly over the soft folds of flesh inside her, making her burn with desire. He spun it in a circle, causing her hips to roll back against the teasing motion, her pussy on fire with arousal. He added a second finger, sawing both of them back and forth within her steaming little box.

"Mmmhhnggghhh," she groaned again as his fingers plundered her incendiary depths, stoking the furnace of her hot buttery snatch. He brought his thumb forward, the tip of it finding the erect spire of her sensitive clit, rubbing it provocatively. At the same time, he brought his sliding fingers up, rubbing salaciously over the sensitive tissues on the roof of her vagina. Shannon couldn't take it anymore, her climax exploding from the underside of her clit like a fireball.

"OH FUCCKKKKKKKKK," she gasped, pulling her mouth away from his as she gasped for air. Her whole body was shaking and convulsing as he slid his long thick fingers back and forth, rubbing constantly over her G-spot. Her legs flopped lewdly open to each side as he continued to finger her, her lush young body quivering and shaking beneath his working hand.

"SO GOOOOOOOODDDD," she moaned, her eyes closed in ecstasy as she came all over her grandfather's hand, covering it with her gushing juices.

Ted looked down at his hot sexy granddaughter, watching her sumptuous chest heave up and down erotically as she came, her body convulsing and twitching as he continued to piston his fingers in and out of her. He loved that her climax seem to go on forever, and he kept his fingers busy, toying with her hot velvety trench as she thrashed and twitched beneath his working fingers. Finally, a tingling shiver tripped down her spine and she collapsed against the car seat, gasping raggedly, the alluring scent of her warm teenage cunt-juice filling the air. He stopped his moving fingers, keeping them still inside her as she slowly recovered, lying there against the car seat, her eyes closed in blissful rapture.

"I think you needed that, didn't you?" Ted asked, slowly withdrawing his hand from between her splayed thighs.

"Grandpa, that was incredible. Thank you," Shannon replied, continuing to lie there with her legs spread lewdly, unable to move from the intensity of her climax.

"Here, honey, clean this up for me." Her grandfather held his gooey hand up to her face, totally coated with her slimy secretions. Not wanting to disappoint him, she opened her mouth into an inviting oval, and he slipped the two fingers he'd been finger-fucking her with right inside. She closed her lips down over the invading digits, her soft warm tongue sweeping over them to gather up her creamy nectar.

"That's my girl. That's what I like to see." When she was done with his fingers, she took his hand in hers and held it while her tongue slithered out and licked his hand clean, getting every drop of her girly cunt-honey. "I'm glad you like the taste of that. Claudia's going to be giving that young girl a lot of that before this night is done."

"You noticed what she did?" Shannon asked, sitting up against the car seat and smoothing her dress down.

"I didn't at first, but I wasn't surprised when I figured it out. I know the way Claudia works after all these years. She'll have that girl between her legs for most of the night."

"She was pretty, don't you think?" Shannon asked, still a little jealous of the way the sexy starlet had flirted with her grandfather.

"I guess she's okay," Ted replied, shrugging his shoulders as if he hadn't really given it much thought. "But she's got nothing compared to you, sunshine. I could just look at you all day long." Shannon's heart swelled with relief as he leaned down and kissed her again, his hand reaching up to fondle her full round breasts once more. She was happy that he never seemed to get enough of them. As she kissed him back, she felt the car rapidly slow, and looked out through the tinted windows to see that they'd arrived back at their hotel. Her grandfather sat back and straightened his tuxedo jacket as she did the same to her dress. Miles opened the door and Shannon noticed his nostrils twitch as the scent from the back seat of the car washed over him. She realized it must have smelled like a brothel in the confined space. Moving across the seat, she saw his gaze dropping to her midsection as she slid out of the car, one leg at a time. She instinctively looked down to see what he was looking at so intently. A few slender ribbons of her torn pantyhose hung down from the torn opening, evidence of the lewd act that had just happened in the backseat of the car. When she was out of the car she deftly tucked them back up beneath the hem of her dress, and then walked close to her grandfather, her legs pressed tightly together. A number of people looked over at the handsome man and his dazzling granddaughter as they made their way through the lobby, but fortunately, the shredded pieces of her pantyhose stayed hidden in place.

"I think it's time for you to change into your other new outfit," Ted said once they were safely back in the penthouse suite. "When you're ready, come to my room—I'll be waiting." He kissed her tenderly and gave her a sly smile that had her tingling before turning his back and striding into his room.

Shannon went into her room and undressed, her eyes lingering for a long time on the wickedly arousing torn hole in her pantyhose before she tossed them in the trash basket. "Some woman from housecleaning is going to wonder what happened to those....if only she knew," she thought to herself as she undid the dress and hung it on a hanger, her fingers trailing over the sequins as she remembered the wonderful time she'd had wearing it, and how glamorous her grandfather had made her feel. And now, as she looked at the other be-ribboned package on her bed—'FOR LATER', it was only going to get better.

With her heart fluttering with excitement, Shannon undid the colorful ribbon and opened the box, flipping open the pieces of red tissue paper lying inside. Her eyes were met by a sea of brilliant white, everything in the box seeming to gleam with a pure glow of untouched innocence. She reached into the box, her red fingernails standing out boldly against the item she lifted out, a heavily structured corset made of the shiny white satin. It felt wonderfully cool to the touch, the smooth gleaming satin seeming to come alive beneath her fingertips. She reached inside for the matching panties, a tiny thong made of the same white satin. She laid the items down on the bed and reached back into the box, drawing out a pair of sheer white thigh-high stockings, the wide elasticized bands at the top made of intricate white lace. There was only one item left in the box, a pair of shoes. She lifted them out, almost gasping at the sexiness of them. The first thing she noticed was the wickedly pointy toe caps, the triangular piece at the front of the shoes made of white leather covered with gleaming white satin, an identical match to the corset and panties. A wide strap made of similar material was at the top of the triangular heel support, this band of white satin would circle her slender leg above her delicate ankles. They had a slender beautifully-designed 4" heel, which she knew would make her toned legs look long and sexy. As she looked from one item to the next, she felt her heart race, knowing this virginal bridal lingerie was what her grandfather had picked out for her to wear—to wear the first time he was going to fuck her.

"It's so beautiful," Shannon mumbled under her breath as her fingers traced over the surface of the sexy lingerie before her, the cool satin feeling sinfully delicious to the touch. She lifted the corset and rubbed it against her cheek, the cool sensation sending a jolt of illicit desire right through her. She looked at the label on the inside: Agent Provocateur—34DD. The panties were from the same elite lingerie house, as were the stockings. She shivered, never expecting to own such exquisite lingerie in her entire life. Not wanting to keep her grandfather waiting, she started with the corset. It had ribbon shoulder straps, anchored firmly to the sides of the structured satin bra cups. Seeing that the corset did up in front, she slipped her arms through the shoulder straps and brought the two side panels together in front. Eight ornate white buttons covered the hooked clasps at the front. She began at the bottom, loving the feel of the sexy garment as it adhered closer and closer to her body as she did up one hook after another. The design was exquisite, and she could tell the difference right away between this and cheaper garments she'd worn previously. It made her feel sexy and incredibly feminine, the corset molding itself to her curvy young form invitingly. It hugged her flared hips flatteringly, and then it nipped in deliciously at her tiny waist, the satin panels separated from each other by carefully stitched underwire running vertically up her body, the panels flaring out perfectly from her slender waist upwards towards her full heavy breasts. The bra cups fit over her 34DDs like they'd been made specifically for her, the heavy globes of warm tit-flesh completely filling the substantial cups. As she did up the last couple of hooks, the structured cups pushed her full young breasts together and up until they all but spilled over the smooth edge of the confining satin-covered cups, the swells of her breasts and the mile-long cleavage making even Shannon's mouth water with anticipation.

"It's gorgeous," Shannon said softly to herself as she traced her fingertips along the top edge of the bra cups, her painted nails looking wickedly erotic against the brilliant white of the corset. She reached forward and put on the tiny thong, the satin feeling sinfully cool as she pulled the front panel into position over her shaven mound. She adjusted the waistband and the thin strap running up between her curvy bum-cheeks, knowing it wasn't likely to stay on for long. With no garters dangling from this corset, she knew the tiny thong would come off easily. The thigh-highs were next, her hands running up her legs as she drew them all the way up, the elasticized lace bands at the top hugging her full creamy thighs sensually just a few inches below her pussy. She slipped her delicate feet into the sexy shoes, loving the feel of her toes sliding into the pointy capped toes. With a smile on her face, she slid the wide band around her trim ankles and fastened them in place, her fingers running over the shoes that she knew any woman would love to own. Like the rest of the outfit, they were incredibly feminine, but bewitching sexy at the same time. She stood up and looked at herself in the full-length mirror, almost gasping as she looked at the sexy enchantress looking back at her. The bridal lingerie looked incredible, and her heart went out to her grandfather for getting it for her. She wanted to thank him more than anything for making her feel so special, and she knew she'd do anything he wanted in order to please him.

She checked her hair one more time, fluffing it up to give it a sensual wild look once more. She took out her cherry-red lipstick and applied a heavy thick coat, making her mouth look slutty and wanton, just the way her grandfather liked. With her lipstick in hand, she grabbed one of her decorative hairclips. Checking herself in the mirror one last time, she took a deep breath, feeling her heart start to race as she made her way to her grandfather's room. As she reached the ornate wooden doors, she raised her tiny hand and knocked softly.

"Tap...tap...."

"Come in." Shannon heard her grandfather's warm comforting voice from behind the double French doors. She opened the door and stepped inside, closing the door behind her. Her grandfather's room was even bigger than hers, with a huge king-sized bed dominating the room. The sheets were turned down and she saw they were a deep crimson color, which echoed the rich jewel tones of the comforter and accent pillows. Her grandfather had lit a number of candles all around the room, giving it a warm amber glow that was sensually inviting.

"Shannon, you look absolutely radiant." Shannon turned as she heard her grandfather's voice. He stood leaning against the door of the en-suite bathroom on one side of the room, a gorgeous navy silk robe covering his tall well-defined body, the sash loosely knotted at his waist. "Come here, my dear." He motioned towards her, beckoning her to come closer. She obediently moved towards him, her heart thundering in her chest. When she was about four feet away from him, he put his hand out, stopping her in her tracks.

"Let me look at you," he said, stepping away from the doorframe and moving towards her. "Let me take those from you." He reached forward and took the lipstick and hairclip from her hand, setting them down on a small dresser next to the bathroom door. After putting them down, her turned back and slowly walked around her.

"Gorgeous," her said softly as he walked behind her, "absolutely gorgeous." She felt his fingertips trace lightly over her hip, his touch sending a shiver down her spine. His hand moved across her body as he walked around her, his hand slipping up the side of her corset and tracing along the upper edge of her bra cups as he moved in front of her, his fingertips caressing the soft swells of her breasts barely contained by the confining cups. "Yes, absolutely gorgeous. But I think this outfit needs a little something different. Take off that necklace I gave you earlier." Shannon reached beneath her hair and undid the necklace, handing it obediently to her grandfather.

"I think this will look even better with what you have on," he said, reaching into the pocket of his robe and pulling out a wide rhinestone choker, the glittering piece of jewellery reflecting the warm candlelight brightly. Shannon's eyes opened wide as she saw the choker, knowing it would look incredibly sexy with the lingerie she was wearing. As he turned her towards the mirror on the wall next to her, she lifted her hair out of the way, just like she'd done earlier. Her slipped the wide choker around her neck and fastened it, the be-jewelled band fitting snugly against her slim young neck.

"Oh, grandpa, I love it," Shannon said, her fingertips tracing over the glittering stones. Her grandfather was right—it made the whole virginal bridal outfit look even more alluringly sexy than it already was.

"I love it too," he replied. "This is how I've pictured you for years. And now, the time is right." He took her face in his hands and kissed her tenderly, ever so gently pressing his lips to hers. "I love you, Shannon, and tonight I'm going to show you just how much."

His words almost made her swoon, and Shannon felt her heart swell with emotion, her love for her grandfather overwhelming her. "I love you too, grandpa, and I'll do whatever I can to make you happy."

"Do you really mean that, sweetheart? Whatever I want?" he asked, his fingertips tracing teasingly along the top edge of her overflowing bra cups once more.

"Yes, whatever you want. I want to do whatever I can to please you," Shannon confessed, letting her grandfather know she was his to do with, however he pleased.

"That's my good girl," Ted said as he leaned down and gave her another tender kiss, reassuring her that he understood what she wanted—that she needed him to be in control, just as he'd sensed from the first time he'd kissed her. He loved her dearly, and would never do anything to hurt her, but he knew this is the way they both wanted things. "Why don't you start by taking off my robe."

Shannon nodded compliantly, reaching down and undoing the loosely-knotted sash, the sides of the robe falling open. She reached up and pushed it off his shoulders, letting it fall to the floor behind him. He was wearing matching navy silk boxers beneath, and she could see the swell of his semi-hard cock pushing against the front of the loose-fitting fabric. Her eyes looked up and down his body, her breath coming in rapid little gasps as she looked at his firm toned body. For a man his age, he was in tremendous shape, with nicely defined pectoral muscles that looked like firm plates on his chest, his broad shoulders and muscular arms giving way to a V-shaped torso that tapered attractively to his narrow waist. He didn't exactly have six-pack abs, but it was flat and firm. His legs looked powerful and toned, the muscles of his thighs and calves standing out beneath his tanned skin. She'd known her grandfather worked out regularly, always finding time in his busy schedule to make sure he took care of himself, and the results showed. Her 18-year old boyfriend, Steve, was a gym-rat, but he had nothing compared to the mature body of her grandfather. It was like her grandfather knew exactly what his body was capable of, and how to get the most out of it. She was sure his confident, assured outlook positively influenced his physical side as well. She loved his experience, and she loved the body she was looking at, knowing that he'd soon be turning her inside out with that hard thick cock of his. She shivered at the thought of it.