Grandfather's Busty Intern Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing what would convince the older man, she reached for her purse sitting on the little stand next to her bed. She reached inside and pulled out her lipstick, spinning out the tube and applying a thick layer of brilliant cherry-red to her soft pouty lips. Dropping the lipstick back into her purse and setting it aside, she looked up at her grandfather with innocent doe-like eyes, but the red gash of her mouth made her look slutty and wanton at the same time. She knew this was a look he couldn't resist. "Please, grandpa? Do you think I could suck it for just a little while?"

"Oh fuck," Ted mumbled under his breath, totally turned on by his granddaughter's lurid behaviour. He spun on his heel and rushed to the door of the private room, quickly closing and locking it. He then closed the blinds on the window leading to the corridor, shielding them from any unwanted observers. He rushed back to her bedside, his prick already stiffening beneath his trousers. He quickly unzipped, reaching inside and pulling out his prodigious member.

Shannon shifted to the side of the bed and lay on her side, her mouth at the perfect height to suck her grandfather's cock. She watched as his beautiful prick continued to grow, the swelling head getting closer and closer to her waiting mouth. "Doctor, why don't you take my temperature with that thermometer of yours to see if I'm okay?" she said playfully, her tongue circling teasingly around her painted red lips.

"Alright then," Ted replied, getting right into it. "Open wide."

Shannon opened her mouth in a big red 'O', just like she knew her grandfather liked. He stepped forward and slid the massive knob right into her waiting mouth, her pouty lips spreading open further as they followed the flaring contours of the broad flared crown. Once they slipped over the thick rope-like corona, she let her tongue sweep all over the sensitive tissues of the glans, bathing it with her warm saliva. In less than a minute, it was totally hard, the massive cock-head almost totally filling her mouth.

"Well, Ms. Westbrook, you're feeling a little hot, but I want to keep my thermometer in your mouth a little longer and take another reading, just to make sure. You don't mind, do you?"

"Un-uh," Shannon moaned into his steely-hard cock, shaking her head slightly from side to side. He levered his hips back and forth as he continued to work her gorgeous mouth, his hand stroking back and forth along his turgid shaft, preparing to jerk off right into her beautiful mouth. With his other hand, he reached down into the top of her loose-fitting gown and started groping her breasts, his hand squeezing and fondling her heavy milk-filled tits, rolling her sensitive nipples teasingly between his thumb and forefinger.

"Mmmmmm," Shannon purred into his throbbing erection, putting her hand over his and squeezing gently, letting him know she loved the way he was feeling her up. She pursed her lips forward and sucked feverishly, loving the familiar feel of her grandfather's cock in her mouth, knowing she'd have a bellyful of cum soon enough.

"Your breasts seem unnaturally swollen too. I better check those out as well," he said as he continued to grope her, squeezing and hefting her weighty tits.

"Mmmmmm," Shannon continued to mew and purr warmly into his long hard prick as he slid it back and forth between her painted lips, provocative traces of her red lipstick glistening on the shaft of his sliding cock.

"Ah yes," Ted said a couple of minutes later, "your breasts are definitely swollen and that temperature is still higher than it should be. You're definitely a hot little thing. I think you need of nice big dose of medicine to bring down that temperature and relieve that swelling. I can't give you a shot for this—you're going to have to take this medicine orally. Is that alright with you?"

"Mm-hm," Shannon quickly nodded in agreement, her lips and tongue sucking wantonly on his drooling cockhead.

"That's good. With that swelling of your breasts and with your temperature being that high, I'm going to have to give you as big a dose as I can. Do you think you're ready to swallow all of it?"

"Mm-hm," she purred again, her lust-filled eyes flicking up to his, letting him know she was ready to swallow as much as he wanted to give her. That sexy look was all it took to send her grandfather over the edge.

"Oh yeah, here you go......GET IT ALL!" he said as he started to flood her mouth. The first rope of cum jettisoned forth, blasting against the roof of her mouth and pooling on her tongue. It was quickly followed by a second, and then a third thick ropey strand. Her mouth quickly filled as an absolute deluge of semen spurted into her hot oral cavity.

"Mmmmm," Shannon purred sluttishly as she savored the intensely masculine taste. Her grandfather hadn't come in a couple of days either, and his cum was thicker than normal, his semen chock-full of sperm. She loved the viscous texture as she moved it around in her mouth, and then swallowed a huge mouthful of his sperm-laden cum, loving the feel of the warm thick goo sliding smoothly down her throat, his potent swimmers finding a nice warm home in the pit of her stomach.

"Oh fuck, yeah," Ted moaned, his jerking hand pumping wad after thick milky wad into his granddaughter's vacuuming mouth. He watched her sucking greedily, her eyes closed in bliss, the muscles in her throat contracting erotically as she swallowed. He kept cumming, and his granddaughter had no intention of letting any of it go to waste. She swallowed again and again as he totally unloaded, torrents of jizz spewing into her welcoming mouth, each and every sizzling wad of cum sliding silkily down her throat. As a final tingling shiver tripped down his spine, his climax ended, but he remained still, letting her nurse at the drooling tip.

"Mmmm," Shannon purred, her tongue sweeping over the yawning red eye in search of the final morsels of his tasty seed. She looked up at her grandfather, a look of blissful contentment on her face as she sucked out the final drops, and then kissed the head of his cock tenderly before sitting back and swallowing one last time.

"Alright, my dear," Ted said as he stuffed his spent cock back in his pants and zipped up. "I think you should get some sleep. It's been a long day." She nodded in agreement as he leaned down and gently kissed her on the head before turning to go.

"Oh doctor," she said, stopping him in his tracks as he turned back to look at her. "Thank you for the medicine. I think I can feel my temperature coming down already." She looked at him with that devilish glint in her eye again. "In case it goes up again, do you think you could come back later and take my temperature again? Oh yes, I'd like you to check the swelling of my breasts too." She reached beneath her gown and hefted her breast, as if offering it to him.

"Of course," Ted replied, smiling from ear to ear, "anything for my favorite patient." He blew her a kiss as he left the room, closing the door behind him.

Shannon looked over at her sleeping baby and smiled, happier than she'd ever thought possible. She shifted back to the middle of the bed and pulled the covers up over her, ready for a nap. She thought about everything that had happened to her in the past year. Becoming her grandfather's intern was the best thing that had ever happened to her. She had loved every minute they'd spent together, and looked forward to the life she knew they would now have together.

But Shannon was no fool—she knew the 38-year age difference would come to rear its ugly head at some point. Her grandfather was in great shape, there was no denying that. But you couldn't fool father time forever. She hoped they'd have at least twenty more good years between them. She looked over at her baby boy again, thinking about his clear green eyes and how much he looked like her grandfather. She thought about her grandfather, who was such a handsome caring man, and such a magnificent lover. The man had been blessed with an amazingly huge cock, which never ceased to turn her inside out whenever they made love. Yes, another twenty years of that would be fantastic. She looked again at her son sleeping next to her, and realized what age they would be at that time. When her son turned 20, she'd only be 39, and in the sexual prime of her life. "Yes....things just might work out," she thought, picturing her grandfather's huge powerful cock stretching and filling her tiny teenaged pussy—and thinking how perfect it would be if her son took after her grandfather in that way, and not just in the compelling green eyes they already shared.

"Yes, that would be perfect," Shannon thought to herself, sliding her hand beneath her gown and cupping her heavy swollen breasts. She squeezed them gently and then toyed with her nipples, remembering the delicious gentle feeling of the baby suckling at them. She rolled one nipple between her thumb and forefinger, feeling it swell and respond as a little jolt of pleasure shot through her. She kept fondling her breasts as she slowly drifted off, dreaming of what her son would look like in twenty years.

THE END