Grandfather's Busty Intern Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,738 Followers

"Oh God, you are so tight and hot," he said, flexing his hips up against hers as they got into a nice smooth rhythm.

"Mmmmmm," Shannon purred. "This feels ssssso gooooddddd."

The granddaughter rode the older man for the next fifteen minutes or so, her body shaking and twitching through a couple more spine-tingling orgasms. He'd lifted her heavy round tits out of the confining bra cups and groped her massive breasts as he fucked her, his thumbs and forefingers tweaking her sensitive nipples.

He then shoved her off his rampant prick and put her on her hands and knees in the middle of the bed, her curvy bum perched high in the air. He got on his knees behind her and shuttled his massive cock in and out of her clutching teenaged pussy for another half hour or so, fucking her relentlessly as she leaned forward, muffling her squeals of ecstasy into a pillow as he drove her to one climax after another.

Shannon lost track of the number of times she came, but she loved each and every one, and loved her grandfather even more for what he was doing to her. Her body was covered in sweat and she quivered and spasmed through an intense series of orgasms, the sheets becoming stained with her flowing juices. But still—he fucked her. He fucked her mercilessly, his long hard cock never losing its diamond-hard stiffness as he positioned her this way and that, making sure she had at least one climax in each different position. Finally, as his he felt his own orgasm beginning to approach, he pushed her down flat on the bed on her stomach, his cock still buried to the hilt inside her.

"Close your legs, I want you nice and tight when I pump this load into you," he instructed. Shannon brought her legs close together as she lay beneath him, and he shifted his knees outside of hers. He laid over her and started to fuck her again, his groin slapping into her plump behind with each vigorous thrust. She couldn't believe how he was filling her up, his rigid shaft leaving trails of her creamy juices on the insides of her upper thighs as he drove in and out. She felt herself on the verge of yet another climax as he kept driving his turgid erection balls-deep, her pussy throbbing deliciously from the savage pounding he'd been giving it for almost an hour now.

"Oh yeah.....here you go," Her grandfather said as he felt those delicious twinges begin again in his midsection, "another nice big load." He drew back until only the broad flared head was nestled between her swollen labia, and then slammed it into her, absolutely burying his throbbing cock just as it went off.

"UNNGGGHHH!" Shannon moaned in exquisite pain as his last brutal thrust drove her deep into the mattress, another tremendous orgasm bursting from the steamy recesses of her throbbing twat.

"YESSSSSSSSSS...." She hissed loudly as she bit into a pillow, stifling her wail of ecstasy. She could feel his load blasting deep within her, almost searing her as it rocketed against the door of her womb. It was another huge load, and she could feel his prick pulsing and twitching as he totally flooded her teenaged cunt. They rode out their mutual orgasms together, their bodies pressed close together as her grandfather leaned close over her and kissed her ear, his warm breath making her tingle. Finally, their climaxes waned, and they stayed close together, Ted burying his face in granddaughter's soft brown hair.

They lay still for five minutes or so, each of them recovering from the lengthy sexual exertion, Shannon loving the feel of his huge cock remaining in her overworked pussy as it slowly deflated. Finally, Ted shifted backward, and with a warm slippery rush, his prick slid out of her, bringing with it pearly ribbons and stray wads of semen that clung to his spent member, while still more oozed out from the open lips of her abused pussy, sliding down her gaping slit and pooling on the sheets beneath her. He pushed some pillows against the headboard and lay against them, his body propped up as he looked down at her.

Shannon turned to look up at him, a look of pure love in her eyes. "I love you so much, grandpa."

"I love you too, sunshine," her grandfather replied, the look in his eyes echoing hers. He reached down and stroked her hair tenderly, and she snuggled into his palm, loving the gentle feel of his hand on her. They lay together quietly for a few more minutes before he spoke again. "I hope you know, we're not done for the night. Do you remember that video I sent you on the phone earlier?"

"I do," Shannon replied happily, remembering the teasingly erotic video of a man she was sure was her grandfather, blowing a massive load of cum all over a young girl's face. He had asked her if she wanted that done to her, and both of them knew she did. "What do you want me to do?"

"You can start by getting your hairclip. I don't want your hair to get in the way for the rest of the night. And while you're up, put on a fresh coat of lipstick." Shannon slid out of the bed and on wobbly legs, made her way to the small dresser. Looking at herself in the mirror, she pulled back her hair and slipped the hairclip around it, keeping it off her face and in place. She then spun out the tube of cherry-red lipstick and applied a fresh thick coat, pursing her lips towards the mirror to make sure she had it just right.

"That's it. That's what I like to see. Now you can get between my legs and clean my cock," Ted said as he drew his legs up and let his thighs roll open to each side. Shannon quickly climbed back onto the bed and lay on her stomach between his legs, a smile of anticipation on her face as she lifted his heavy spent member and started licking it. Her grandfather lay back and crossed his hands behind his head, a smile of contentment on his face as he watched her. "That's a good girl, it'll be hard for you soon enough, and then I'll paint that pretty face of yours."

With a surge of arousal rushing through her, Shannon leaned in close and licked up the full length of his long limber cock, lapping up their combined juices clinging to the surface of his prick. As her grandfather relaxed and watched her, she took her time licking and sucking, making sweet oral love to his cock. Within ten minutes, her talented young mouth had him rock-hard once more.

"That's it, get over on your back and sit up there," Ted said as he slid out to the side and she took his place, leaning back on the stack of pillows propped up against the headboard. He straddled her sumptuous chest as he kneeled over her, his enormous prick pointed right at her pretty face, the enflamed crown already dripping a steady supply of cock-honey. "Here's just a little sample of what you're gonna get." He took his turgid erection in hand and rubbed the drooling tip all over her pretty face, until the whole thing glistened with a coating of his leaking sap. "Alright sweetheart, give me a nice target to aim for." Shannon eagerly formed her mouth into an inviting 'O', and her grandfather fed his dripping cockhead right inside, her lips once again stretching wide open as he forced the thick rope-like ridge of his corona past them.

"Mmmmm," Shannon purred warmly as her lips closed down on the veiny shaft just below the enormous glans now trapped within her mouth. Her hands came up and she gripped her grandfather's firm hips as she pulled him closer, letting him know she was ready for whatever he wanted. With a smile on his face, he gripped the headboard with both hands and started to work her mouth over good.

He fucked her face for close to half an hour, her warm saliva dripping from his sliding prick all over her large heavy breasts, almost totally covering them with an obscene coating of her shiny spit. She caved her cheeks in tightly to give him a hot buttery sheath to fuck, and Ted rolled his hips as he fucked her face relentlessly, loving the blissful look of rapture on his granddaughter's face as she serviced him. She was talented alright, a natural-born cocksucker, and her beautiful mouth was working her magic on him. As much as he tried to suppress the urge to come, she just kept sucking feverishly, absolutely worshipping his huge cock as she sucked wantonly. He'd never seen a porn star suck like this. His granddaughter was moaning and groaning like a little slut as her tongue slid all around his thrusting prick, her lips pursed forward erotically, as if she never wanted to let him go. Her flowing saliva was dangling and dripping lewdly from his pistoning cock, the slick tendrils of spit covering her huge tits. For Ted, as she groaned deep in her throat once more as the sensitive glans pushed up against the opening to her throat, that was all it took. He felt his balls draw up close to his body as he felt the first rush of semen speed up the shaft of his cock.

"OH FUCK.....HERE IT COMES!" Ted warned as he pulled his throbbing cock out of her mouth and wrapped his hand around it. A cloudy pearl of semen filled the yawning red eye for a split second before a long white rope jettisoned forth, hitting her in the chin and rising up over her cheeks and nose, before landing on her forehead and strafing up into her hair.

"Aaahhhh," she gasped as her grandfather continued to jerk off all over her, totally flooding her face with a massive load. He moved his spitting prick over to the other side and another long ribbon of semen splattered against that cheek. Wad after wad of thick milky cum rained down on her face, totally coating her soft young skin with a slithering mess of the white stuff. He kept pumping as he totally unloaded, torrents of cum landing all over her lovely features. Finally, with a last tingling surge, he jerked the final few gobs onto her lips, which her tongue quickly found and drew deep into her hungry mouth.

"Shannon, you look beautiful with my cum all over you like that," Ted said as he looked down at his sweet young granddaughter. Her pretty face was almost totally covered with a white glaze, ribbons and wads of semen crisscrossing her face in a bizarre mosaic. There were gobs in her hair, dangling from one ear, running down her chin in silvery rivulets—the stuff was everywhere.

Shannon loved the feel of her grandfather jerking off all over her, and she had a little climax of her own when the first thick ropes had rained down on her. It felt incredible to have his massive load all over her face, his milky semen feeling deliciously warm and heavy on her skin.

"There, that's what you wanted, isn't it?" her grandfather asked as he leaned close and traced his fingers all around her face, rubbing his cum into her soft young skin.

"Yes, it feels so wickedly sexy on my skin. I love it," Shannon confessed, smiling up at him from beneath the shimmering coat of sperm-laden semen covering her face.

"Are you hungry?" he asked teasingly as he gathered up a big wad and dangled it over her face, holding his gooey fingers mere inches over her red painted lips.

"Yes," she said with a smile on her face as she opened her mouth, once more forming her lips into an inviting 'O'. Her grandfather smiled down on her as he lowered his hand, the dangling strand of thick milky semen settling on her tongue. He slid his fingers right inside and she closed her lips on them, her tongue sliding all over the invading digits to gather in every creamy drop.

"Mmmmm," she purred again as her eyes closed in blissful contentment. He withdrew his fingers from her sucking mouth and pushed the wads of cum towards her waiting mouth, snowplowing the massive load of semen onto her waiting tongue. She enthusiastically slurped down every pearly drop, loving the feel of his warm seed sliding like liquid silk down her throat.

"Feel better now?" Ted asked as he fed his granddaughter the last of his cum, with only a glistening residue left on her pretty face.

"Yes, but you promised to let me suck it all night, remember?" she said coyly as her tongue came out and circled around her soft red lips, looking for any more stray drops.

"How could I forget an offer like that from the best granddaughter in the world," Ted said as he shifted the pillows around and lay down on the big bed, ready for sleep. "Why don't you get comfortable between my legs and we can get the covers sorted out."

"Thank you, grandpa," Shannon said excitedly as she shifted down in the bed and got between her grandfather's spread thighs. They pulled the blankets up until they were both mostly covered, with an opening over his midsection which would allow Shannon to breathe freely.

"Do you think we should blow the candles out first?" the young girl asked, anxious to get on with her cocksucking.

"They'll slowly burn out, and I figured you might like to see what you're working on there," Ted replied, a knowing smile on his face.

"I'd love that, grandpa," Shannon said, taking his heavy limber dick in her hand and rubbing the soft warm tip all over her face. "It's so beautiful. I don't think I'll ever be able to get enough of it."

"Do whatever you like with it, sweetheart. It'll stay hard for you as long as you keep sucking it. I'm going to sleep now, but you can keep sucking it as long as you want. When I'm ready to come, I'll wake up and feed you. It'll be nice to see you swallow."

Ted pulled the covers around his naked shoulders as Shannon leaned close and slipped the spongy knob into her mouth, her tongue bathing the sensitive tissues. Within just a few minutes, she felt it start to stiffen as blood flowed back into it. She could hear her grandfather breathing steadily as he drifted into slumber, but his cock kept growing.

"Mmmmmmm, so big and hard," she muttered under her breath as she took his rigid prick out of her mouth and rubbed it all over her face, loving the feel of the intense heat on her young skin. She slipped the massive knob back into her mouth and started slowly working her head up and down, her tongue tracing over the veiny shaft teasingly.

Her grandfather was right, his cock stayed hard for her as long as she kept sucking on it. She experimented a couple of times, taking it out of her mouth and just watching it as it slowly started to deflate, and then taking it into her mouth again and sucking on it sluttishly. In no time flat it was hard as a rock again, and she worked her hands up and down the solid stiff shaft as she sucked on the head.

He woke up four times during the night, filling her hot sucking mouth each time with big load of semen. Eventually, she felt sleep overcome her as well, even though she fought it and tried to keep sucking his beautiful prick.

Ted woke in the morning as soft rays of daylight drifted in around the curtains, illuminating his gorgeous granddaughter curled up between his legs, her fingers on his upper thigh, her face turned sideways just below his groin. He quietly sat up and looked closely at her, her face looking blissfully content as she slept. He smiled as he looked at her pretty face—her red lipstick smeared sluttishly all around her full pouty lips, a trickle of semen leaking from one corner of her mouth and pooling on the sheets beneath her. Excited by the vision of his lovely granddaughter looking like a cheap used whore, Ted got on his knees next to her face and started jerking his cock. He pulled the covers back quietly, exposing her spectacular breasts, sitting teasingly on display on the outside of her sexy satin corset. It didn't take long before he came again, spraying his load all over her mouth-watering tits. He smiled as he watched the milky load sliding obscenely over the soft skin of her curvy breasts, running down her side one way, and into her deep dark cleavage the other way.

She continued to sleep peacefully as he shook the last pearly drops onto her face, and then slowly got off the bed, letting the sweet young thing sleep. With a smile on his face and mischievous gleam in his green eyes, Ted headed for the shower, knowing this was going to be a terrific summer with his hot busty granddaughter as his intern.

ONE YEAR LATER

Shannon had come home after her summer of interning with the unexpected news that she was pregnant. Her parents had insisted on knowing who the father was, and she told them it was 'just some guy' she'd met at nightclub and had a one-night stand with. She apologized for her behaviour, but told them she had no way of knowing how to get ahold of the guy, and she had no desire to do so anyways. But she told them she did want to keep the baby, and also let them know her grandfather said he would support her in her decision.

Her parents were somewhat relieved when she told them her grandfather insisted that she continue at business school—especially since he said he would continue to pay for everything. She never told them, but her grandfather had made it quite clear to her in one of their post-coital conversations that he intended for her to take over the reins of Lockhart Holdings one day. She did let her parents know that Grandpa Ted had insisted she complete her time at business school, which would include having her live with him in order for him to provide everything she would need, including 24-hour nanny care. He even offered to let that live-in situation continue when she was finished school and was working for his company. Her parents were thrilled at the generous offer and eventually found it in their hearts to forgive her transgression.

And now here she was, almost one year exactly from the day she'd started her internship, laying in the bed of a private hospital with her newborn son in her arms, her grandfather standing next to her bed, a proud smile on his face. The baby looked up at her and cooed, his big green eyes looking into hers.

"His eyes are so beautiful," Shannon said, looking up at her grandfather, her face beaming with happiness as she gave the handsome older man a little wink, "just like his father's." Shannon paused for a second as her grandfather leaned down and tenderly kissed her forehead, his face beaming as well. "I think we should call him Theodore. What do you think, grandpa?"

"I think that's a fine name."

"It's a little formal, but I think we could call him Teddy right now, and then Ted would work just fine once he's older. After all, I hope he grows up to be just like his father."

"I'd like that," the older man said, his heart swelling with love for his granddaughter and the tiny baby she was holding.

The baby started to fuss and Shannon nodded to her grandfather. "It looks like he's hungry. Come on, little guy," she said as she slipped her hospital gown off one shoulder and brought the baby's mouth to her heavy milk-filled breast. His tiny lips latched onto her sizable nipple and it expanded to fill his mouth as he started to suck, softly pulling the warm mother's milk into his tiny mouth.

Ted looked down, amazed at the size of his granddaughter's swollen breasts. They had started out big, and now that they were laden with milk, they were absolutely huge, and he loved the look of them.

In just a short time the baby was full, and contently drifted off to sleep. "Grandpa, could you put him in his bassinet, please?" Shannon said, holding the baby out to her grandfather.

"Sure, sweetheart. Come on, Teddy," the older man said as he took the baby and gently laid him down in the bassinet.

Shannon looked at her grandfather lovingly, and as he turned back to her, she had that mischievous look in her eye that he was getting used to by now. "Now that he's been fed, do you think I could have MY regular feeding, grandpa?" she asked, her devilish gaze dropping to his crotch.

"Are you sure, sweetheart? You're not too tired?"

"I'm a little sore down there, but there's nothing wrong with my mouth," she said, her handing reaching out as her fingertips traced up and down along the front of his fly. "Besides, it's been almost two days since my last feeding." Like an addict who was trying to kick a drug addiction, Shannon felt like she was suffering from withdrawal, even though it had only been about 48 hours since she'd last sucked her grandfather's cock. She was feeling all twitchy, like she needed a fix.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,738 Followers