Guidance and Counselling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is not the standard of dress we promote at this school, is it?" Mr. Rumidge demanded. She felt him pull on the thong so that it came up tight against her pussy and saw between her butt cheeks."

*Smack!*

"Is it?" he demanded.

"N ... no Sir," she replied as she recovered from her initial surprise.

"To be clear, you will never wear a thong to this school again. Understood?"

*Smack!*

"Y ... yes Sir."

Both cheeks were now stinging from the impact of the ruler.

"Its no wonder you were caught with a dirty cock in your mouth if you dress like a slut!"

*Smack!*

"Are you a dirty slut Ms. Welsh?"

"No. No Sir."

*Smack!*

"Bullshit!" he cried. She immediately felt the sting of the ruler on her butt again.

Alice nearly cried out then. When she'd first thought she was going to be spanked, for some reason she expected to be playing out some old teacher's fantasy. With how hard he hit her, that notion had been quickly dispelled. Each slap of the ruler was hard, calculated and deliberate.

"Sorry Sir," she replied.

"You are a filthy cock-sucking slut, aren't you Ms. Welsh?"

"Yes Sir,' she replied. Her voice cracked ever so slightly.

*Smack!*

"You are not to forget it Ms. Welsh, it is what got you into this mess, yes?"

"Yes Sir," she replied.

Alice could scarcely believe the lingering sting of her buttocks. She was sure that he must have marked her, left welts on the pale skin of her ass. She was left to wonder what would come next, unsure whether to expect further spanks or something different.

"Sit down Ms. Welsh," he said. She watched him slide the chair that she'd sat in previously behind her.

Alice sat down tenderly. The sting in her buttocks flared anew as she made contact with the seat.

"Now, since we both know that you're a filthy cock-sucking slut, I think we may as well embrace it, don't you?" he asked as he moved to stand in front of the chair.

"Sir?" she asked, confused.

"Don't play coy you little slut, you know exactly what I mean." He reached out and ran his fingers gently along the side of her head. They teased through her long blonde hair.

"I'm sorry Sir, I really don't," Alice said.

She saw him pull his hand back away from her and release the fastenings of his pants.

"Filthy little cock suckers suck cock, Ms. Welsh. Don't they?"

Realisation dawned on Alice. Her mouth opened in a small 'O' of surprise.

"Surely you didn't think that tiny little spanking was the end of your punishment?" Mr. Rumidge laughed at her. "Dear girl, we've barely started."

Alice stared as his trousers fell to the floor and she was presented with his rock hard cock. He stepped close, grasped her by the chin with one hand and guided his cock to her face.

Alice didn't want to suck the old man's cock. It had happened so fast that she reacted honestly. She turned her head forcefully in his hand and the head of his cock bumped against her face instead of slipping into her mouth.

"I don't think you've quite understood the rules here Ms. Welsh. The only choice that you have is whether you want to revert to traditional punishment and expulsion or continue. If you want to continue, you'll say 'Sorry Sir, I know you are only doing this for my own good. Please let me suck your cock Sir.'"

Alice very briefly considered her options. She felt Mr. Rumidge's fist tighten in her hair.

"I'm sorry Sir, I know that you are doing this for my own good. Please let me suck your cock Sir," she said. She opened her mouth and faced the erect cock. It was pushed into her mouth without ceremony.

"Much better," the Head Master groaned.

His erection slid across her tongue and she closed her eyes and pretended that it was Drake's. It seemed to help. She sucked for all she was worth as the Head Master slid his cock in and out of her mouth, his hand still tangled in her hair.

"Now, that is more like it. Exactly what I expect from a filthy little cocksucker. Of course, what I really want to hear is how much you like this. I believe that Ms. Gibson overheard you telling Mr. Northman to, how did she put it? oh yes, to 'Fuck your face.' Is that the way you like things Ms. Welsh?"

The cock was removed from her face and her head tipped up so that she was looking directly at the Head Master.

"Don't be coy, remember how things stand. If you want at any point for things to stop, you say Spaghetti, but you'd better be damn well sure you need to use it because you only get one chance. Now, is it true?"

"Yes Sir. I like to have my face fucked Sir," Alice said quietly.

"How exquisite. I think we should try that out. You may ask me to fuck your face Ms. Welsh."

"Will you fuck my face please Sir?" Alice asked. She knew now that any other response would to lead to expulsion.

"I'd be delighted to," Mr. Rumidge replied with a grin.

She felt him take her head in his hands as he guided his cock back between her lips. She felt his cock pushed deep into her mouth. She breathed out and relaxed just as he pushed further and drove the head into her throat. It was held there until she gagged a little, then quickly pulled back and thrust in again. Alice let him fuck her face. Despite the fact that she wanted to ignore what was going on, her body responded. The spanking, the language he used, his accent, the way he fucked her face. It appealed to her on some primal level. Her nipples were tight and her pussy was alive. She wanted it.

She'd barely come to the realisation when she felt Mr. Rumidge's cock explode in her throat. He'd pushed it as far as he could and unleashed his load. She swallowed instinctively.

"At least I don't have to tell you what to do with that," Mr. Rumidge said. His voice radiated satisfaction. His cock was pulled from her mouth and Alice gasped. As she caught her breath, she swallowed the last of his cum.

"Now, if you'll be so kind as to bend over my desk Ms. Welsh," Mr. Rumidge said.

Alice had thought that his explosion may have seen the end of things and hesitated. One look from the Head Master was all it took for her to jump up from the chair though. She placed her hands back on the polished wooden surface, her butt thrust back as it had been when he'd spanked her earlier.

Her skirt was flipped up to expose her butt again. This time rather than a spank against her buttocks she felt her thong stripped down her legs. Mr. Rumidge didn't say anything he simply removed her underwear. When she'd stepped out of it, she glanced back to see him stuff it in his pocket. Then he stepped in behind her.

"Eyes to the front Ms. Welsh," he commanded. She obeyed.

*Slap!*

She felt the resounding sting of his hand on her already tender buttock and flinched in response.

"Now you thank me Ms. Welsh. 'Thank you for my punishment Sir, please may I have some more?' That is the appropriate response."

*Slap!*

"Thank you for my punishment Sir, please may I have some more?" she quoted him. She'd given up all pretence of resistance.

*Slap!*

Five times she repeated the response and five times she was spanked. On the last, she was told no; that her punishment for that day was done.

"Report to Ms. Gibson in the morning, then come to my office at the end of the day. Do you understand Ms. Welsh?"

"Yes Sir."

"Very good, then off you go."

"Um, what about my underwear Sir?"

"I don't believe you wore appropriate underwear in here did you Ms. Welsh?"

"Um, no Sir."

"Then you don't get to wear it out. Off you go." He shooed her toward the door.

Alice left; surprised even after what she'd been through that he would send her off without her panties. She wondered how Drake had fared with Ms. Gibson.

~~~~~~~

Drake approached Ms. Gibson's office nervously. Thousands of thoughts ran through his head. He wondered what on earth his punishment could be.

"Come in Mr. Northman," he heard Ms. Gibson call out in response to his knock on the doorframe. He stepped warily into the office. He was about to sit in the visitor's chair but was interrupted.

"Don't bother sitting down, there won't be much requirement for that today."

Drake stood, even more puzzled as to what was going to go on. Ms. Gibson stood up from her chair. She wore much the same outfit as the day before, though with slightly different colours.

"Come with me please," she said and led him from her office.

"Where are we going?" he asked as he followed her down the hall.

"No questions please," she said matter-of-factly. Drake shut up and followed her. Minutes later he followed her into the school's infirmary. There was no sign of the school nurse. Ms. Gibson closed the door behind him and he heard the lock click. It was both ominous and surprisingly loud in the small space. He looked about the room and took in the medical gurney and the cabinets that he knew from visits after sports injuries to be filled with bandages and low-level painkillers.

"Take off your pants and put them over there please," Ms. Gibson stated simply.

"My trousers?"

"Yes, your trousers. Please don't make me repeat everything Mr. Northman; things will be unpleasant if I have to do that.

"Sorry Ms." he replied and set to the removal of his pants. He folded them and placed them on the chair that she had indicated.

"And the boxers please."

"Really?"

An arched eyebrow suggested that he was headed for the previously mentioned dangerous territory of repetition. He hurriedly pulled his boxers down and stood facing the school counsellor. His hands covered his exposure.

"Ok Mr. Northman, please hop up on the gurney, lay on your back and put your hands behind your head.

He hesitated. Was really expected to go through with it? He saw Ms. Gibson grab something off the nurse's desk and then felt a stinging impact on his butt. He yelped in surprise and spun to see her with a long, thin wooden cane in her hand.

"No hesitation Mr. Northman. You do what I ask when I ask and you don't get expelled. Understand?"

"Yes Ms. Gibson," he replied. This time he quickly mounted the gurney as he'd been asked.

"Hands up," she said. He couldn't help but notice the way her gaze perused the length of his body.

Drake put his hands up as requested. Ms. Gibson fussed around for a few moments while Drake wondered what she was up to. His curiosity was soon sated when she quickly bound his wrists with a couple of zip ties.

"Woah, what the fuck?" he exclaimed.

"If you choose to say Marigold, I will stop anything and everything that I am doing," Ms. Gibson explained to him calmly as she then tied the zip ties to the gurney, "But be aware that you get only once chance to say it. Is that understood?"

"Um, yes Ms. Gibson," he replied. His head scrambled to catch up with everything that was going on.

"Good, now one thing that won't be tolerated is foul language; you swear, you get punished. Understood?"

"Yeah."

"Not 'yeah'. Yes Ms. Gibson or Yes Ma'am. Is that clear?"

"Yes Ma'am," he replied.

"Excellent. And when you are punished, you will say Thank you Ma'am or Thank you Ms. Gibson. Understood?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Wonderful, let's try it out. You swore."

Drake felt the thin cane whipped down onto his bare thighs and cried out in both surprise and pain. Ms. Gibson looked at him expectantly.

"Thank you Ms. Gibson," he stammered.

"Excellent, well done."

"Mr. Rumidge has asked that I do two things for you. One, teach you a little more respect for women and two, punish you for what you were caught doing. I tell you so that you understand, yes?"

"Yes, Ms. Gibson."

"Good. Now, it is not polite when you are being gifted oral sex to simply jam your cock down the poor girl's throat and have your way with her face."

"But she likes it like that," Drake complained. His complaint was quickly followed by a yelp of pain as the cane was flicked against his thighs again.

"This is a broader education than one wanton slut's view of the world Mr. Northman. I am to make sure that you understand your place. You are to appreciate the fact that you should consider any opportunity to interact sexually with a woman as a treat; a chance to show her that you are willing to serve her in any way she desires. As such; anytime that you step away from that ideal you will be punished. Clear?"

"Yes Ms. Gibson."

"Now in the interests of remaining clear on intent, this next bit is simply punishment and has nothing to do with that ideal. Got it?"

"Yes Ms. Gibson.

"Very good. Now turn yourself over."

Drake awkwardly worked his way onto his stomach and laid face down. He was struggling to do so comfortably without crushing his cock when he felt Ms. Gibson reach between his legs and grab hold of it. He bit off his instinctive squawk as she told him to lift himself so that she could arrange him. He was embarrassed by the fact that he started to harden in her grasp. It wasn't helped by the fact that she squeezed him rhythmically as she arranged him.

"Right, punishment," he heard her say.

*Whack!*

The cane came down across his bare buttocks and he yelped in pain. He could feel the stinging line of the impact and wondered how much of a welt it would have left behind. He was just coming to terms with the pain when she hit him again.

*Whack!*

Drake wasn't sure what was worse, the whistling of the cane through the air that let him know it was on the way, or the sting of the impact on his ass. He yelped again.

"Now now, that won't do Mr. Northman. Take it like a man and don't ..."

*Whack*

"... forget ..."

*Whack*

" ... your..."

*Whack*

"... manners!"

"Yes Ms. Gibson, thank you Ms. Gibson," he replied. He bit back against his desire to scream out in response to the pain.

"Good boy."

He could only imagine what his butt must look like. He'd seen stuff on the internet and could picture in his mind the red welts across his ass. Fortunately it seemed that it might be over.

"Right, well I think that is a good start," the counsellor commented. "We'd better prepare you for tomorrow though. We can't have you unable to take further punishment."

Drake risked a look over his shoulders and saw Ms. Gibson getting a bottle from one of the cupboards. He quickly shifted his gaze back to the front and then gasped when he felt a cool liquid squirted onto his buttocks.

"Relax Mr. Drake, this will help with the pain."

He felt her hands gently rub the lotion into his butt cheeks. His cock hardened again. Unlike the business like way in which Ms. Gibson had applied the cane, her hands were surprisingly gentle. The touch was almost sensuous. Drake lost himself a little in the pleasurable feeling of the lotion being rubbed in. He had to adjust himself a little to accommodate the swelling of his cock.

"Need a hand again Mr. Drake?" the counsellor asked him. Before he could respond he felt her hand reach between his legs, this time grabbing his sack. She massaged it gently with her lotion-covered hand. He couldn't help himself, he groaned.

The instant he did his balls were released.

"Right, dress yourself Mr. Drake and report back here first thing in the morning."

"Yes Ms. Gibson."

"And?"

"Thank you Ms Gibson?"

'"For?"

"Thank you for my punishment Ms. Gibson."

~~~~~~~

"How bad was it?" Drake asked Alice when they met up after school.

"Bad enough that I don't really want to talk about it. Yours?"

"Not sure if I can sit down yet. She caned my ass, like literally."

"Well I got spanked with a ruler so I empathise. I have to see Gibson in the morning."

"Me too."

"You're not going to see Rumidge?"

"Not that I'm aware of," Drake replied.

"Huh, I just thought that they'd swap or something given I have to see Gibson. I have to see Rumidge after school as well," Alice said.

"Well all I was told was that I was to report to her first thing in the morning, I guess we'll find out tomorrow. At least our parents aren't going to find out."

"I just hope it's worth it," Alice sighed.

~~~~~~~

The following morning Alice and Drake waited patiently outside the counsellor's office, each lost in their thoughts as to what to expect. The clack of Ms. Gibson's boots gave away her approach before either of them saw her and they both looked up to see her emerge from around the corner of the corridor.

"Good morning Mr. Northman, Ms. Welsh," she said cheerily as she unlocked her office door.

"Good morning Ms. Gibson," they both intoned together.

"You may as well go wait for me at the infirmary, I'll be along shortly."

"Yes Ms. Gibson," Drake said automatically.

Ms. Gibson closed the door to the office.

"The infirmary?" Alice asked.

"Its where she caned me yesterday," Drake said. He shrugged his shoulders and lead the way."

"Right then, I think I'll have you come in first Mr. Northman. Wait out here please Ms. Welsh, we shan't be long," the counsellor told them when she arrived.

Drake gave his girlfriend a reassuring smile and followed the counsellor into the infirmary.

"Right, pants off and on the gurney face down please," she instructed him as she closed and locked the door behind him.

Drake followed instructions. His buttocks still remembered the previous day's caning. He didn't want to pile up unnecessary additions.

"Excellent, I see that you're learning to follow instructions nicely."

"Yes, Ms. Gibson."

He had just eased himself into a comfortable position when he felt the cane snap against his bottom. He bit down his exclamation.

"Thank you Ms. Gibson," he uttered through clenched teeth.

"Very good Mr. Northman."

*Whack*

"Thank you Ms. Gibson.

"Excellent. Now, just relax for me, that's all the caning for now."

Drake tried to relax, but wasn't sure that he quite believed her. It wasn't until he felt her massage lotion into his buttocks again that he really managed to. As with the previous afternoon, Ms. Gibson's attention to his buttocks was almost sensual, but he yelped in surprise when he felt her finger brush against his anus.

"Now now Mr. Northman, I said relax."

"Yes Ms. Gibson," he said, alert and tense despite her reassurance. Her hands finished what she was doing and he was instructed to climb off the gurney and stand with his hands on the desk. He did so and reached for his pants only to have his hand smacked away.

"I didn't say to dress Mr. Northman."

"Sorry Ms. Gibson," he said.

He assumed the position he'd been told to and wondered what could possibly come next.

"Now, hold still please Mr. Northman."

He sensed her behind him and then felt her reach between his legs. Her lubricated hand grabbed his flaccid cock and started to stroke him. He bit back any sort of verbal response, as he knew that would only lead to more trouble. Her hand coaxed him to an erection as she played with his balls and stroked his cock. When he was truly firm, she stepped to one side of him. Her left hand grabbed his cock from in front and her right reached between his legs for his sack.

"Now one of the things you are to learn this week is that anything a girl does that gives you sexual pleasure is a treat, something to be thankful for. So whenever you find yourself erect in my presence, you will thank me for what I am doing. Is that clear?"

"Yes Ms. Gibson, thank you Ms. Gibson."

"I do enjoy the fact that you're a fast learner Mr. Northman."

Drake felt Ms. Gibson's right hand adjust on his scrotum and yelped in surprise when her thumb suddenly penetrated his anus. Her fingers still teased him and her left hand squeezed his cock hard."

"Pardon?"

"Thank you Ms. Gibson?" he said tentatively.

"Good boy," she replied as she pushed her thumb deeper and stroked his erection. He felt the thumb withdraw and he was released entirely.

"Last thing. Bend right over and touch your toes please."