Guidance and Counselling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As before though, just when he thought that he might blast his load down her throat, she stopped.

"You may dress now Mr. Northman, but you are to come and see me between each lesson and at each of the day's main breaks. Do you understand?"

"Yes Ms. Gibson, but that might make me late for lessons."

"Don't worry, I'll let your teachers know that you may be delayed because you're seeing me."

"Oh. Ok, thanks."

"Off you go then," she said and shooed him from the office.

~~~~~~~

"When the bell went to end the first lesson, Drake rushed to the counsellor's office, hoping that she wouldn't keep him so long that he would be overly-late for the second lesson.

Ms. Gibson smiled at him as he entered her door in a rush.

"Close the door and get your cock out," she instructed him simply as she stood to move from behind her desk.

Drake turned the lock on her office door, stood in front of it and fished his cock out of his pants. By the time that it was free Ms. Gibson had squatted in front of him. She reached out, took his cock and dropped her mouth over it. He moaned as her lips slid down the length of his shaft and back up again. Her lips clamped over the head and her tongue teased. She reached and nudged the butt plug in his ass through his pants. She wiggled it even as she held most of his cock in her mouth. Drake could feel his explosion building.

She stopped again.

"You need to go to class," she said, dismissing him.

"Thank you Ms. Gibson."

Drake groaned as he packed his very erect cock back into his pants.

The break between the next two lessons went the same way and Drake suspected that it was going to be a pattern for the rest of them. By the time recess came around his balls ached and he desperately wanted to cum.

"Welcome Mr. Northman," Ms. Gibson said to him when he entered her office.

"Thanks," he replied less than enthusiastically.

"Now now, don't be like that," she laughed. "Please drop your pants and put your hands on my desk. You know the position."

Drake did as instructed. Ms. Gibson walked behind him and took hold of the butt plug. He felt it pulled and gasped as it stretched him. She pulled it almost out, then back pushed it back again, slowly fucking his ass with it. Drake was surprised at both how good it felt and how hard it made his cock. Just the thought of it caused him to twitch in pleasure. He felt the counsellor seize his cock in her hand.

"Thank you Ms. Gibson," he moaned. She stroked him as she continued to work the butt plug in and out. Again he felt his orgasm approach. He moaned lustily and tried to fuck the hand that held him, but again, Ms. Gibson stopped. She seemed to know exactly when to release him so that she achieved maximum tease. He wondered how many times she'd practiced before.

"That will be all Mr. Northman," she informed him as she sat back in her chair.

"Yes Ms. Thank you Ms." he said resignedly. He pulled his pants back up and again packed himself away.

The next couple of breaks followed the same pattern as the earlier between lesson breaks. Drake wondered what lunch might bring and whether he'd be in her office the whole time.

He walked in and locked the door behind him.

"Good boy. Now take your pants off and lie on the floor," Ms. Gibson told him.

Drake was surprised, but not so much as to not follow instruction. He noted the almost predatory look in the counsellor's eye and wondered what had been planned. He folded his pants after they were removed and draped them over the back of the visitor's chair.

Once he was on the ground Ms. Gibson walked around her desk and stood over him, a foot either side of his head. He stared straight up her skirt. He could make out the line of her pussy. It was devoid of hair and he found himself rising in response. Ms. Gibson's hands pulled the hem of her skirt up so that it bunched up around her waist and she was completely exposed. He had barely processed the fact when she squatted down and thrust her pussy in his face.

"Lick me Mr. Northman."

Drake did exactly as instructed, running his tongue up the counsellor's slit. He felt her take his hands and hold them against his sides as she ground down on his face. She gave short sharp instructions so that there was no doubt about what he was supposed to do. After a couple of minutes he felt her mouth suck his cock inside again. He groaned into her pussy. He licked and felt her juices run down his tongue into his mouth. Ms. Gibson moaned pleasurably and hummed around his engorged cock.

He thought he was going to get to cum at last, but once more she stopped. She stood and turned, then lowered herself onto his face again. This time she leaned back as she thrust her clit against his tongue and told him how it was to be treated.

Drake's chin was practically buried in Ms. Gibson's pussy and his tongue ached, but he continued to lick her. She ground on him for long minutes until finally she came with a shuddering orgasm

Drake gasped for air when she moved back away from his face. He expected that that would be it, but she slid further back on his body until his cock wedged between her cheeks.

He felt his cock grabbed as she reached back and with practiced efficiency, slid down his erection.

"Oh fuck Ms. Gibson!" he called out as she sank down his cock. She rocked back and forth.

"Is that what you should be saying Mr. Northman?" she groaned.

"Thank you Ms. Gibson?" he tried instead.

"Much ... better."

He thrust urgently at her pussy only to have her dismount. He nearly screamed in frustration even as she quickly sucked his cock clean of her juices. She stood and told him that the session was over.

"Enjoy the rest of your lunch break, and remember, no touching."

At the end of the final break, with his balls overloaded and his cock aching, Drake was told to return the following morning. He was to ensure that he didn't come over night and to have the butt plug in place.

He wondered how Alice had fared as he drove home. He also wondered if he'd really be caught if he rubbed one out and eased the pain in his nuts.

~~~~~~~

Alice stood before the desk and waited for instruction.

"Right Ms. Welsh, naked please."

Alice hesitated.

"Now Ms. Welsh or your punishment will be substantially worse.

Alice quickly removed her uniform. She folded each item and carefully laid it on the corner of the desk, then waited again.

Mr. Rumidge picked up a thin cane and walked around her body. Every now and then he would pause and whip it against her skin.

"Thank you Sir," she would intone each time she felt an impact.

He carried on far longer than on any other day and Alice couldn't help but glance down at her body to check it. Each whip of the cane left a red line across her skin, some of the harder ones left welts.

Just when she thought that she wouldn't be able to take anymore, Mr. Rumidge stopped. He was slightly out of breath and looked almost a little sheepish.

"Right, that's er, today's punishment," he told her. "Now, bend over the desk please."

Alice placed her hands on the leather insert and thrust her butt out behind her. She felt Mr. Rumidge's hands on her butt and hips as he caressed her.

The plug was pulled from her anus quickly and Alice let a yelp escape her lips at the suddenness of its removal. Cool liquid dripped over her gaping hole and flowed down to her pussy lips.

Mr. Rumidge's cock pressed into her anus. At first she tried not to push back. She didn't want to be busted for actively avoiding what he was doing, but wanted some small measure of control over the speed with which he thrust inside her. It was a momentary thing though as the butt plug had done its work and stretched her ahead of the invasion of his cock.

The Head Master's cock slid deep into her anus and he held her hips as he fucked it.

Alice moaned. It felt good. It wasn't the first cock she'd had up her ass and it wasn't likely to be the last. As pleasure took over from surprise she pushed back against his thrusts and matched his enthusiasm.

He didn't last long. A couple of minutes were all it took until he exploded and fired his seed into her ass.

Alice was quickly dismissed and ignored as she pulled her uniform back on and left his office to head home.

"Same arrangements tomorrow, Ms. Gibson," were his parting words.

~~~~~~~

"Let's see what we have here today," Ms. Gibson said to Alice as she stripped out of her uniform.

Alice moved tenderly. She'd checked out her butt at home because it had hurt a lot more than the previous punishments. She'd seen the red welts and wondered.

"Oh dear. That won't do," Ms. Gibson said when she saw them. "Lie face down on the gurney please Alice."

Alice did as asked and the counsellor rubbed cream into welts on her ass. It was a nice soothing cream and she felt almost immediately better for it.

"Now, given the state of your ass, I think you need a rest day. I will accompany you to Mr. Rumidge's office this afternoon to let him know? Okay?"

"Yes Ms." Alice replied. Ms. Gibson's hand hadn't left her ass and continued to rub cream in. Her attention went well beyond where the welts were though. Alice felt her fingers slide down to her thighs and between her legs. She waited, and sure enough, felt the counsellor start to caress her pussy. Soon two fingers were working in and out and she bit her bottom lip a little to avoid voicing the pleasure she felt. She didn't really want to admit it, but she was turned on by the way that Ms. Gibson touched her. She bit her lip as Ms. Gibson kept fingering her.

Ms. Gibson's fingers slipped from her pussy and Alice expected to be allowed to leave, but before she could make a move she felt the counsellor's tongue on her slit. It slipped between her lips and dragged slowly up to her clit. It ground against it and Alice forgot all thought of moving as a moan escaped her lips. Ms. Gibson then proceeded to treat her to an amazing orgasm and worked her tongue and mouth on her pussy like no one ever had before.

Alice was left gasping for breath, chest heaving and body quivering.

"Right, that will be all Ms. Welsh."

"Um, thank you Ms. Gibson," Alice said as she worked her way off the gurney and dressed.

"You're most welcome. That was a taste of how good it should be Alice. If you're not experiencing that level of pleasure, then they aren't doing it right."

Alice blushed as she remembered the last time that Drake had gone down on her. It had been ok, not great and she certainly hadn't cum. As she left the counsellor's office her mind kept going back to what Ms. Gibson had said. She wondered if she'd be able to teach Drake from what she'd experienced.

~~~~~~~

"Mr. Northman, do come in," Ms. Gibson said when she opened the door for Drake.

"Thank you Ms. Gibson," he replied and walked in to the infirmary.

"Pants off please."

Drake dropped his pants and was told to bend over the gurney so that his body was horizontal and his feet on the floor. He felt Ms. Gibson spread his cheeks and she made noises of approval when she found the butt plug wedged in his anus.

"Very good Mr. Northman," she said and he felt the plug moved about a little. He was already rock hard. He'd taken her threat seriously in the end and hadn't masturbated. He couldn't remember the last time his sack had felt so full and ready to burst. Even as he thought about it he felt the counsellor gently caress his testicles. She gently massaged them in her hand.

"Thank you Ms. Gibson," he moaned. Her hand shifted to his shaft and stroked him gently.

"Right, well time for today's punishment," she said as she released him and spanked his butt hard.

He wondered, not for the first time, if the resounding crack of her hand against his ass would be heard outside the infirmary and what people might thing was going on. As per the previous sessions though, such thoughts quickly fled his mind.

"Thank you Ms. Gibson," he responded to the sting on his ass.

Ms. Gibson continued to spank him until she reached whatever seemingly arbitrary goal she'd set for the day. Drake endured each strike and thanked her, relieved when it was over, but no less hard than he'd been when she'd started.

"Ok Mr. Northman, I think its time that we taught you something to remember from this week other than how to take a spanking. On your hands and knees on the floor please. Drake turned curiously and did as he was told. His ass was too sore to even think about a response that might lead to further spanks.

As he looked up to see what might be in store for him he saw Ms. Gibson hitch her skirt up around her wide hips, then sit on one of the plastic chairs.

"Crawl to me Mr. Northman," she commanded, spreading her garter-clad thighs to reveal her hairless pussy. Drake crawled across the floor until his head was between her thighs and his face barely an inch from her pussy.

"I'm going to teach you to eat pussy properly Mr. Northman. Do the right thing and you'll have skills that will serve you well for life. Ms. Welsh will no doubt be well pleased if you pay attention."

"Yes Ms. Gibson, thank you Ms. Gibson."

For the next half an hour Drake was treated to a master class in how to eat a pussy. By the time he was done, his tongue was exhausted, his knees almost raw and his face coated with the counsellor's juices. He'd learnt a substantial amount, not the least of which was a hint of the power that bringing someone almost to orgasm could bring. It brought to mind the state of his cock, which still lacked relief.

"That will be all Mr. Northman," the counsellor panted when she was ready to let him depart. Leave the plug in please and report to me at each break as you did yesterday."

"Yes Ms. Gibson, thank you Ms. Gibson," he said, disappointed that he still wasn't able to relieve the tension in his groin.

Over the course of the day it was continually reinforced in his mind just how much power could be had if someone was repeatedly taken to the brink of orgasm and denied release. By the time he was dismissed at the end of the day he would have done anything to be allowed to cum.

~~~~~~~

"Ms. Gibson," Mr. Rumidge said with surprise when the counsellor stepped into his office at the end of the day. Alice trailed behind her.

"Mr. Rumidge," she replied. "I am afraid that Alice won't be able to take a spanking today Sir, she is still too tender from yesterday."

"I see. Well that is disappointing. You understand what that means?"

"Yes, most certainly."

"Very good. If you will then please."

Alice looked back and forth between the two authority figures with no idea what they were talking about, but relieved that her very tender bum wasn't to be spanked again. She'd struggled to sit on the chairs most of the day and had been very distracted from her lessons.

"Ms. Welsh, remove your blouse and bra please," Ms. Gibson said to her.

Alice hesitated a little, from surprise rather than reluctance and was relieved to find that it wasn't held against her. She unbuttoned her white blouse, removed her bra and hung them both over the chair in the corner of the head master's office. She then returned to stand before his desk where Ms. Gibson was waiting.

"Hands behind your back please," MS. Gibson requested. Alice held her hands behind her back and felt them tied together. It wasn't particularly tight, but was firm enough that she wasn't going to be able to do anything quickly with them.

Mr. Rumidge produced a small, many-tailed whip from his desk drawer and handed it to the counsellor. Ms. Gibson took it from him and without ceremony, slapped it against Alice's breasts. She gasped aloud.

"I beg your pardon Ms. Welsh?"

"Um, thank you Ms." she sputtered.

*slap*

"Thank you Ms," she stated again. She'd thought that with her butt out of being punished that she'd escaped the spanking. The whipping of her breasts was unexpected, but she endured it stoically, glad that they weren't treated anywhere near as savagely as her butt had been.

She didn't count the number of times she was struck, but when Ms. Gibson stopped, her breasts were glowing red and her nipples ached.

"Very good Ms. Gibson," the head of the school stated. He'd sat and watched the entire thing from his seat. Alice noted that he had his cock in his hand, hard and ready to go.

"Thank you Sir," the counsellor replied.

"Now, bend over my desk Ms. Gibson. Ms. Welsh, you are not to move. You will watch and observe only."

"Yes Sir," she replied.

Alice watched in disbelief as Ms. Gibson moved to stand at one end of his desk and bent over, hands thrust out in front of her just as Alice had had to do over the last couple of days.

Mr. Rumidge moved behind the counsellor and lifted her skirt. He pushed it up over her hips so that it bunched around her waist. Her tights and underwear were stripped down around her thighs. Alice saw him pull his cane from his desk and then whip it hard against Ms. Gibson's butt. She bit back an exclamation at just how hard he had swung it. She was sure that he hadn't hit her that hard the day before!

"Thank you Sir, please may I have another." Ms. Gibson responded to the crack of the cane.

Twenty times it was repeated as Alice watched and wondered what the hell she witnessed. When the 20th strike was completed, Mr. Rumidge sat back in his chair.

"Inspect her butt please Ms. Welsh," he panted. Alice walked behind the counsellor and looked. If her own bottom had had welts, she didn't know what to call those on Ms. Gibson's ass. It was raw and she wondered just how close some of the marks were to bleeding. She also wondered what the purpose of her presence was.

"Ms. Gibson has kindly taken most of your punishment today Ms. Welsh, I think the least you can do is thank her properly, don't you?"

"Um, Yes, Sir."

"Good, then kneel down behind her and eat her pussy."

Alice only hesitated for the briefest of moments before she did as instructed. She'd never actually gone down on a girl before. She'd mucked around with her friends at parties and kissed a couple of them on dares and even played with their tits, but that was as far as it had gone.

"Go on, I'm sure you can work out how it's done," Mr. Rumidge told her as he waited for her to start.

"Alice pulled the counsellor's butt cheeks apart with her hands and ran her tongue up her slit."

"Teach her to do it right Ms. Welsh, you have an excellent reputation for eating pussy and we both know its well earned."

Ms. Gibson provided instruction and as Drake had earlier in the day, she learned just what was required to bring the counsellor to orgasm. When she was done, Mr. Rumidge walked over to her and presented her with his cock. Alice sat back on her heels; face coated with the school counsellor's juices and opened her mouth. Mr. Rumidge slid his cock between her lips and thrust at her face. Alice let him fuck her as she resisted the urge to play with her clit. She was glad that he was clearly turned on from the events of the afternoon, as it wasn't long until he came and shot his load down her throat.

"Thank you Mr. Rumidge," she said when he pulled his cock from her mouth and she'd swallowed the last of his seed.

"Very good," he smiled. "Same time tomorrow Ms. Welsh. Last day and then your punishment is done."

"Thank you Sir."

"One last thing Ms. Welsh," Ms. Gibson said.

"Yes Ms?"

"Sit on Mr. Rumidge's desk for me please."

"Yes Ms."

Alice sat on the head master's desk as requested. She noted that even the head of the school seemed surprised. Ms. Gibson moved between her legs and knelt. She slipped Alice's panties off, the spread her legs wide.

Alice was left looking over the top off Ms. Gibson's head at Mr. Rumidge who grinned at the sight of the school counsellor. He pulled on his cock as Ms. Gibson used her considerable oral talents on Alice's pussy. She took her to the brink of orgasm five times and then stopped. Alice nearly screamed in frustration.