Guidance and Counselling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,954 Followers

"Right, back here tomorrow and no orgasms in between," Ms. Gibson said matter-of-factly as she stood up again.

"Yes Ms. Gibson, thank you," Alice replied and then left.

"Excellent Ms. Gibson, excellent," Mr. Rumidge said.

~~~~~~~

"Good morning Mr. Northman, how are those testicles of yours?" the counsellor asked Drake once he was inside her office.

"Kind of painful to be honest," he replied.

"Well, then you'll be pleased to know that come the end of the day you will be relieved. Until then though, we're going to build up those reserves just a little more."

Drake watched his counsellor drop to her knees and present her mouth to him. He would never have thought he'd be reluctant to have someone suck his cock (well, except for one of the soccer lads!) but the thought of once again being brought to the brink of orgasm and abandoned only heightened the ache that he already felt in his balls.

Ms. Gibson's lips slid over the head of his cock and one hand cupped his balls. The other reached behind him and played with the butt plug. She pulled it to the point where it just popped out and then jammed it back in again. Like a conductor with her orchestra though, she was completely in tune with where he was at and stopped just at the critical juncture. She licked delicately at the precum that seeped from him then told him to come back at the next break in lessons.

~~~~~~~

Alice and Drake met outside the Head Master's office at the end of the day.

"This should be interesting," Alice said with a smile, slipping her hand into her boyfriend's.

"To be honest, I'm just glad it's going to be over. Three days of torture. My balls ache bad."

"Well regardless of what happens in there, I'll be sure to drain them for you when we're alone ... just you know, not anywhere on school property!"

Drake chuckled, but stifled it when Ms. Gibson opened the door and ushered them both into the office. They took their seats opposite the head master and waited to see what would transpire.

"Last day," Mr. Rumidge opened with. "That means that this will be the last of your punishment, but we also need to ensure that you've learnt something from your experiences. What might you have learned this week Mr. Northman?"

"Um ... that I shouldn't take girls for granted Sir and that anything that they offer me in the way of pleasure should be appreciated as a generous gift?" Drake replied tentatively.

"Excellent, and you, Ms. Welsh?"

"That I should be sure to get the pleasure I want from an ... er sexual exchange? That um, I shouldn't just let people use me .. unless, like you know, its for my pleasure as well."

"Beautiful. Right well its time for final punishment. Both of you are to strip naked please."

Drake and Alice looked at each other and then did as told. They stood naked in the cool air of the office with both Mr. Rumidge and Ms. Gibson surveying their bodies appreciatively.

"Any thoughts on how you'd like to see this proceed Ms. Gibson?" the head master asked her.

"Perhaps we should spank Ms. Welsh first and then Mr. Northman could be punished whilst buried inside her?"

"Oh that is an excellent idea," Mr. Rumidge replied. "Please raise your hands above your head Ms. Welsh."

Alice put her hands together above her head. Both she and Drake were surprised when Mr. Rumidge pulled a length of cord from his bottom drawer and swung one end of it over a bar that hung from and ran parallel to the ceiling. He tied one end to a drawer handle on his desk and then restrained Alice's wrists with the other, lifting her until her heels just cleared the ground.

Counsellor and Head Master both picked up whips at that point and stood either side of her.

*Crack*

The first impact was on her bottom.

*Slap* the second across her belly.

"Thank you," Alice gasped. She was whipped and slapped and spanked for a long period of time, continually thanking the administrators for her punishment.

Alice wasn't quite sure whether to meet her boyfriend's gaze or not as he was left to watch her body redden from top to tail; breasts, thighs, calves, buttocks, shoulders, stomach and pussy. Nothing was spared. When they finally stopped, she saw him draw in a deep breath of relief. She also noted that he was rock hard.

"Mr. Northman," the Head Master said, getting his attention.

"Yes Sir?"

"Please check Ms. Welsh's pussy and tell us if she is excited enough to be wet."

Alice gave Drake a reassuming smile as he stood before her and slipped his hand between her thighs. She wasn't wet; she was drenched.

"Fingers inside her please," the Head Master said as he watched. Alice moaned quietly as Drake slid two fingers between her lips. "And offer them to her."

Alice sucked her boyfriend's fingers clean of her juices. As she did, she felt the tension in the rope released and was able to stand properly on the floor. She rubbed her wrists gently.

"Right Ms. Welsh, over the desk, you know the position," the head Master then instructed her. Alice bent forward over the desk, laid her head on one side and spread her feet. She saw Ms. Gibson move to lift small squares from the polished wooden floor but was unable to determine what for.

"Right Mr. Northman, please stand between Ms. Welsh's legs and sink your cock into her pussy," the Headmaster then instructed. Alice felt him position himself as instructed and then his cock slid effortlessly inside her. She pushed back and welcomed the intrusion though resisted the urge to vocalise just how good it felt.

She heard the clank of metal on metal and Drake moved slightly as he was obviously positioned. She wondered what had happened, but was unable to see far enough.

Then the whip cracked and Drake thrust hard. She was left to listen to the whistle of the whip and the stinging crack of it against Drakes' ass, enjoying it each time his reaction thrust him deep inside her. She didn't even stop to think about how his ass might feel, she was too horny and it felt too good.

"Now, hands above your head Mr. Drake," Ms. Gibson said. Alice craned her neck to see what was happening and saw Drake's hands tied above him as hers had been. Mr. Rumidge stood beside him and whipped him across the chest.

Alice felt Drake drive himself deep in her pussy and groaned.

"That's right Mr. Northman, you do enjoy me teasing you with the butt plug, don't you?" Ms. Gibson said.

"Yes Ms. Gibson, thank you Ms." Drake replied

"Now pull out Mr. Northman, I won't have that long awaited orgasm going in Ms. Welsh's pussy."

"Yes Ms." Drake groaned. Alice felt his rock hard cock slide from her pussy.

"Where do you think he should cum Sir?" the counsellor asked the Head Master.

"I think he should cum all over you Ms. Gibson. Then Ms. Welsh can eat it off you. After all, we know how much she likes to swallow cum."

"On the desk please Ms. Gibson," Mr. Rumidge requested. Alice had to move out of the way as she watched the counsellor quickly remove her clothes and then lay herself out on the desk. Drake remained restrained, his arms above his head. "Now Ms. Welsh, kindly suck that lovely wet cock and then slide it into Ms. Gibson's pussy."

Alice moved to suck on Drake's cock. She stood and bent over, only to have the Head Master insist that she kneel.

"On your heels like you know you should Ms. Welsh," he admonished her. She knelt back on her heels and grabbed Drake's cock. He turned toward her as she sucked him into her mouth.

"All of it Ms. Welsh," the Head Master insisted. Alice grabbed Drake by the hips and pulled him toward her face. She breathed through her nose and took his cock as deep as she could. She held herself there until she gagged a little, then released him.

"Good girl," the Head Master said. "Now stuff your boyfriend's cock in Ms. Gibson's pussy. Alice stood and guided Drake into Ms. Gibson while the Head Master stood close enough to get a good view. She watched as Drake slid his cock in and out of the counsellor's pussy. She wished that it were back in hers. She dropped a hand between her legs and rubbed.

"Help him, Ms. Welsh, take him by the hips and guide his movements."

Alice moved partly behind Drake and did as instructed. She noticed then that his ankles were fastened to the rings that had been revealed in the floor. She pushed with her hands on his hips and his cock sank into Ms. Gibson. She pumped him faster. She wanted him to cum, to get it over with.

"Pull the plug almost all the way out and jam it back in again Alice," Ms. Gibson gasped as the cock pumped her pussy.

"Kneel again and open your mouth," the Head Master added as he dropped his pants and stepped up to her with his erect cock.

Alice took the Head Master's cock in her mouth as she also grabbed the base of the plug and started to pull it from Drake's ass. When it nearly popped out she pushed it back in again. Jake jammed his cock into the counsellor.

"Remember where you are to cum Mr. Northman," the Head Master told him as he watched. "When he does Ms. Welsh, you are to pump him and aim him."

Only moments later Alice felt him pull back, his cock sliding free of Ms. Gibson's pussy. She grabbed hold of his cock just as it spurted its first load of hot white cum in a long arc out over Ms. Gibson's belly. She pumped him, aiming it at her breasts, watching as the warm seed splashed over them. She was amazed at how much there was. She couldn't remember ever having seen him ejaculate so much.

"I bet that feels good Mr. Northman," the counsellor stated with a grin as she watched his explosion.

"God yes, I needed that so bad," Drake moaned, leaning against the restraints holding his hands above his head.

*Thwack!*

"Then what do you say?" the Head Master asked vehemently.

"Thank you Ms. Gibson," Drake immediately replied.

"Better. Now, Ms. Welsh, please attend to Ms. Gibson."

Mr. Rumidge released knots and clamps holding Drake in position and allowed him to step aside. Alice was left to step between the school counsellor's spread legs. She leaned over and started to slurp the cum from her body. She started near her pussy and worked her way up until she had cleaned off every drop, including those that had landed on her breasts. The last drop was on Ms. Gibson's nipple. She sucked it off and drew the nipple into her mouth at the same time.

"Keep sucking that nipple," she was told by the Head Master.

In response, she drew it into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. She sucked hard and Ms. Gibson moaned. She experimented with a nibble and received more encouragement.

Her butt was swatted and then she felt the Head Master's hands pull her cheeks apart. His cock rubbed against her briefly before sliding into her wet pussy. Alice pushed back against it and moaned around Ms. Gibson's nipple. She needed to cum badly and at that point anything that had been stuffed in her pussy would have made her happy. Mr. Rumidge wasted no time and drove his cock in hard, pulled back and slammed it in again, over and over. His hands held her hips and her face was mashed against Ms. Gibson's generous breast. Any time she looked like she'd stop sucking, she was swatted on the ass.

Alice felt the butt plug pulled out and then the headmaster's cock was pushing into her ass. She moaned. It felt so good as it stretched her and pushed inside. She briefly wondered how Drake might react to seeing the Head Master plunder her ass, but she was too horny to worry for long. The Head Master's cock pushed deep into her ass and then started working in and out.

"You have such a lovely tight ass Ms. Welsh," he grunted as he fucked her back passage.

"As does Mr. Northman," Ms. Gibson sighed. "And I think its time I enjoyed it properly." She moved from the table and told Drake to get down on his hands and knees.

Alice watched as she was fucked up the ass. Drake took up the demanded position and the school counsellor produced a strap-on dildo from the stash that she and the head Master kept dipping into. She worried for Drake and wondered if he would really take a dildo in the ass. She knew that he'd had to wear the butt plug, but could only wonder at the dildo.

Ms. Gibson worked lube all over the fake cock and then knelt behind Drake.

"Tell me you want my cock in your ass Mr. Northman. Ask me nicely."

"Please Ms. Gibson, please put your cock in my ass."

Alice gasped as Mr. Rumidge thrust powerfully into her ass, still surprised at how quickly and willingly Drake had dropped to his knees. She watched as Ms. Gibson skewered his ass with the strap on and started to fuck him.

"Don't forget to thank her Mr. Northman," the Head Master grunted as he continued to plunder Alice's ass while watching.

"Thank you Ms. Gibson," Drake groaned as she slid the toy deep into his cavity.

"Does it make you hard Mr. Northman?" Ms. Gibson asked him as she reached to grab his cock.

"Yes Ms."

"How hard Mr. Northman? Tell Ms. Welsh how hard it makes you when I fuck your ass."

"Harder than ever Ms." Drake confessed.

"Ohhhh," Alice moaned as she felt Mr. Rumidge explode in her ass, filling her with his cum.

"I think we have some clean up for you to do Ms. Gibson," Mr. Rumidge announced as he let his cock slide from Alice's butt.

Ms. Gibson pulled the toy from Drake's ass and quickly knelt behind Alice who gasped again when she felt the counsellor being to lick the cum from her as it seeped from her puckered hole. Alice looked over to Drake who smiled at her back over his shoulder. He remained on his knees until Ms. Gibson had cleaned Alice to her satisfaction.

Come over here with me Ms. Welsh," Ms. Gibson said to her. "Get under there and take Mr. Northman's cock in that pretty little mouth of yours while I fuck his ass."

Alice lay on her back and slid under Drake. She took his swollen cock head in her mouth and opened wide as he thrust inside. Ms. Gibson resumed fucking Drake's ass. Each time she pushed into him he would thrust deeper into Alice's mouth.

Alice kept her mouth slack and allowed her boyfriend to push deep into her mouth. She moaned around it. The intensity of the moan sharpened when she felt Mr. Rumidge start licking her pussy. He licked with intent and soon Alice was writhing beneath her boyfriend, wishing his cum would flood her mouth.

Drake cried out in ecstasy and gave her his load. His cock unleashed its seed deep in her throat. Alice gagged a little and quickly pulled back as he continued to pulse in her mouth. She felt his cum spill from the side of her mouth and down her cheek and she came hard as well.

After cleaning up, Alice and Drake were told that they were free to go.

"No more punishment," Mr. Rumidge advised them, "Though should you choose to stop in sometime of your own free will, both Ms. Gibson and myself will be happy to accommodate you."

~~~~~~~

Having left and expressed their relief that it was over on the way home, Alice and Drake passed most of the ride in silence.

"You okay?" Drake asked Alice as they approached his house.

"Yeah, just thinking."

"Should I ask what about?"

"About that comment that Mr. Rumidge made. You know, about 'stopping by'."

"You wouldn't seriously consider it would you?" Drake asked, the shock evident in his voice.

"No ... no of course not," she looked at Drake and saw the worry in his face. "Relax, I just need time to get over it and process this. It's been a weird week."

"Sure thing. I'll pick you up in the morning, okay?"

"Perfect, see you then."

Alice went inside and dumped her bag in her room, still thinking about the Head Master's comment. She opened her bag and stared at the butt plug that she'd slipped in there when they were cleaning everything up. A lot was going through her mind.

Would Drake enjoy spanking her if she wanted him to? Could she even bring herself to ask him to? Could she even admit how much it turned her on to be tied over the Head Master's desk and punished?

In the end, as she lay back on her bed with the plug firmly in place, she decided to give it a week to determine if she really missed it; a week for Drake to take the initiative. If that didn't happen, well, maybe, just maybe, she'd pay Mr. Rumidge a visit.

END

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,954 Followers