Halloween with My Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then gets off me and picks up the garbage. She takes it downstairs. Time for her to go to bed I guess. I roll over, I am still sore. She comes back to my room and it sounds like she is stripping off her shirt and pants. Ok, this is twice now with panties and bra. What is she doing? She closes the door, seems late for that, then turns off the light.

She rolls into bed and makes me roll towards her and places my arm between her breasts. The breasts that don't have a bra on. Oh my, the ass that has no panties on either. Guess how I know? That is embarrassing.

She giggles at me, "Thank you for making me feel like a woman. I appreciate it when a man gets hard due to my naked form. Don't you dare say you are sorry. That would mean it was by accident and I wasn't good enough."

I kiss the back of her shoulder, "You are good enough."

Chapter 3 -- The Halloween Party

The next couple of weeks were unusual. I can look at Emma and be around her, but our conversations are short. We both answer questions with one-word answers. Wendy was wrong, we didn't go back to being best friends. I can tell it hurt's her and she misses me. The problem is the pain is still there as is my guilt. We may never go back to the way it was.

Emma and Wendy alternate sharing my bed nightly now. Wendy is more fun, she lets me touch her. She starts the evening by placing my hands around the bottom of her breasts. Then she drags my hand up, leaving my fingers on her nipples. It was about a week before I dared move my fingers. That causes her to purr like a kitten. Her nipples turn hard and stick out, making it hard to not notice or play with them.

Emma and I sleep back to back. When I am around her now, especially in bed, I feel sadness. It's like a fog hangs in the room. It's creepy. However, she insists that Wendy not get all of me. I don't understand this at all. What is Wendy getting and why does it matter. Nobody says anything to me.

Halloween is on a Friday night. Mom and dad go to a party with their friends. They always come home smashed. Is it worth it? Are they doing more than drinking? Then I think of some possibilities and decide against that. There are many things children don't want to know about their parents.

Neither Emma nor Wendy seem particularly thrilled to be going to the party. Why did we come? Both talked it up and today, they almost seem fearful of what will happen. There is a ton of college-age people here. It costs us each $10.00 to get in. The house is huge. It's plain, guys live here. It's a frat house. An all guy frat house.

No artwork or decorations, only basic necessary furniture with a huge TV. Up the center of the house are stairs for two more levels and hallways on both sides at each landing with bedrooms and washrooms. The right half of the first floor is a large living room. The left half is a dining room and kitchen. Nice hardwood floors throughout this old house. It's really an odd mixture, a beautiful old house, and it's wasted on a bunch of young rowdy frat boys.

The women here are all gorgeous. Not a bad one in the bunch. My sisters are in the bottom 2% of the girls here. Why are they even here?

I like their costumes, Emma is a nurse with a very short white dress and red tape in a cross over her heart. Wendy has a professional costume. It is a black sweat suit (pants and shirt) up to her head. There, she has a mask. White flexible bones are sewn to the cloths. Everything is dark black but the glow in the dark bones that make up a skeleton. She is a living, walking, and talking skeleton. It looks awesome in this mostly dark house. I am wearing my High School baseball uniform with cleats. Yup, I went all out this year.

I say to them, "This place is pretty cool. I love the way everything glows blue and green."

They both look at me like I am drunk. They walk over to the girl's keg and pour us all a beer. A girl's keg? No way, this is bullshit. No party I have ever heard of has male and female kegs. Something odd is going on. Should we go? I don't drink my beer, I just hold it for show. I suggest we leave but they are adamant that they must stay until the end. That's unusual phrasing.

We mingled for a while. Wendy says hi to a lot of friends. She seems fearful of the men. All the women are talking around me. They all talk freely around me. Of course, they are ignoring me. I am not good enough for them. Why is Wendy here? Wendy and Emma are always within an arm's reach of me. Emma even holds my hand most of the night. She looks happy. Yet all around me is fear, loathing, and anger.

We dance with some other women. Their friends take a keen interest in me. They are so much better looking it isn't even funny. This quality of women would never give me the time of day. It isn't long, and they are six layers deep around me. No other men are around. Those that I can see, look VERY unhappy.

The women won't talk to me, yet they want to be around me. What did I do wrong? Is it because I am in high school? Did Emma tell them about me? When I want to get them another beer, all of them immediately acknowledge I exist and suggest I don't. Ok. This is strange.

The music and the lights change. It's still the same metallic bass and strangling of cats that was playing before. Now there is an extra dimension to the music. It has static in the background. The blue lights are gone, it's all green now. The music is softer, and the women are almost silent. Quickly, the women's eyes glaze over. They continue to whisper amongst themselves and I can't hear what they are saying. They can continue to drink and dance giving the place the illusion that nothing is wrong.

I can sense the aura; my little voice tells me it's mind control. I know this is a bad thing. I can counter the effect by thinking of a word and a three-dimensional object that looks like it came out of a futuristic video game. Wendy and Emma, well, all the women break free of their control as I do my thing.

My little voice is talking to me and explaining how it works and why only women are affected. I am immune to both the male and female version. It never occurs to ask why I have a voice in my head because it's natural to me. I have always had one there. It helps me work out problems and handle situations. It wasn't until later that I find out that a voice in your head isn't normal. I thought everyone had one.

Two guys make a beeline for Wendy and Emma. They grab their hands and say, "Let's go fuck." They are shocked when my sisters don't follow blindly.

I grab my sister's arms, "Wait a minute, these two are with me."

They are both bigger than me, but they look uneasy. They walk away. I want to leave, I try to drag my sisters out the side door, however, they seem trapped by some invisible wall. This is going to be bad. I see guys taking women forcibly and bending them over. They shove their cocks up into the women. The women clearly don't want this. I must help.

My rage is starting to fill my body. All around us, guys are taking girls and fucking them raw. I hear whimpering and complaining because they aren't lubricated. Why would they be, they don't want this. How do I save them?

One by one I go up to a couple, grab the guy and explain that the woman is with me. The guy stops fucking her and stands back, with fear in his eyes. I move on to the next one. Over and over I do this until all the women that want to be saved have been. There are several that are sluts and want to get used. There is a long line for them now as there is a shortage of women.

I am concerned though. Why are they afraid of me? These guys are all bigger, stronger, and older. Why be afraid of a scrawny high school kid? They see something I don't. Maybe they feel the emotions I have. I felt fear in the women before and now I feel hate towards these men. It's a powerful hate. I feel it crawling up my arms.

The men make a wall by the front door. The women think they can exit that way and they want to go right now. They sense salvation beyond the door. If they are patient, I will lead them through. The guys fear me. They will let me pass. I hope.

A small riot erupts. People are trampled, stabbed by kitchen knives, slapped, hit, kicked, and get all manner of abuse as the women run out of the house like a herd of wildebeests. Emma, Wendy, and I are tossed to the side, discarded as they quickly exit the home.

The living room and kitchen are trashed. Everything is broken. There are several boys on the floor with stab wounds. I must help them. The worst boy has a bleeding artery, it won't be long before he dies. How do I help him? I have no clue. How do I even know I can help him? That soft voice in my head suggests a simple touch and then I think about what needs to be fixed and imagine it happening.

I can see blood spurting. It's making a huge mess. I touch his arm and imagine the artery closing. Then I see the blood dry up followed by the skin sealing together again. I sit down, that took a lot of energy out of me. I feel weak and ready to vomit. The kid looks thrilled to still be alive, he is laying on the ground still, stunned at what has happened. My sisters are staring in awe, unable to say or do anything. I have caught my breath and now heal some of the others that have stab wounds but not nearly as serious.

I am exhausted and ready to go. My sisters assist me in standing up and attempt to walk out. The first guy that I healed, grabs my sisters and puts his arms around them while dragging them away from me. His hands are now on their breasts and he is playing with their tiny tits. He looks very happy with himself. They look scared to death and have tears in their eyes.

Ron says with a laugh, "What a chump. You should have let me die. This was my party. You let the other women go. Because of that, these two bitches will service me, my parents, and my friends. I own them forever. Tell your pathetic parents they no longer have daughters. Not only did you heal me, but you used up all your magic by healing the others. How will you possibly protect yourself from my father? Right daddy?"

I see an older man, probably in his sixties standing quietly in the shadows. How did he get here? He steps forward as his son announces himself and takes off his hood. I can see his face now. This guy owns the hardware store in town. I never liked him much, I go to the hardware store in another town.

Maurice snickers at his son, "You always were a shit. I guess it just runs in the family. Because you saved my son, you get to live. I am sure it will kill you to know what we will be doing to your sisters, won't it? I like beating a nice young woman. It's perfect when she is on the edge of death. All these men were going to fuck your sisters tonight. 150 men will cum in your sister's cunts as they get gangbanged and triple penetrated. They will fuck them for the next eight hours because of your stupidity."

My voice tells me his name, "Sorry Maurice, but I will be taking my sisters home with me. Your son will get his due. I am a healer, not judge, jury, and executioner. However, if you try to stop me, I won't be so nice. Do not underestimate my power as you did before. I have been practicing for years and dwarf your pathetic powers."

Now that gave the old man quite the shock. He is looking at me much differently now. He casts a quick spell that I barely feel, yet I feel different. He has a look of horror on his face. I notice that I am standing in full mage robes of dark purple. I can see better, am taller, have a stack of muscles, and am in fantastic shape, other than being exhausted. I feel my strength quickly growing as I think of my sisters. I need to keep them safe. The hate has been replaced by love.

I never saw him cast the death spell that came shooting at my heart. It got close but dissipated six inches away. He looks shocked that I am still alive. I cast a ray that seems amazingly slow and far less impressive than his was. However, mine hit him and is sucking his life force. I gain my strength as he loses his strength, his hair turns gray, and his skin wrinkles before our eyes. I stop it. He aged almost twenty years in those short moments. He claps his hands once and is gone.

If I really am a healer, I must know a lot about bandages. I picture a six-foot band-aid, I wrap it around Ron. He falls over and hits the floor.

I explain to him, "I am sure over 100 girls are home telling their parents what happened. Their all calling the police. This will keep you until they get here. If you or your friends use any magic, or they help you in any way, your father will be calling you great-grand-dad. Sorry, I can't stay, I have two sisters to get home.

Chapter 4 -- Going Home

We get in the car and my sisters are shaking. They can't speak. They look at me in wonder. Did they just witness lame old me become a hunk and do those amazing things? I caught myself in a mirror on the way out. Deep down, I know this is the real me. Well over six feet tall, huge shoulders, chest, abs, etc. My hair is jet black and straight down past my shoulders. My face is narrow and chiseled. My jaw seems square yet makes me look serious and confident.

I may look serious and confident, but confidence left the building long ago. I am shaking with nerves. My sisters are confused. I pull over in a small park and get out of the car. They follow me. I walk to a swing set and sit in a swing. They emulate me. I gently rock back and forth a bit.

I start the conversation, "Grandpa is in my head. He is giving me advice, explaining things as I need to know, and for many years he has been casting spells to help my body build strength. When I work at Wendy's, some of the exotic plants she has produce vapors that made me gain strength much faster. Grandpa made me ugly and gave me a three-inch dick to keep me safe from other women.

"He says I need to breed both of you to make our family much stronger. If I dilute my blood by having sex with non-magical women, I lose all my powers. You two will strengthen me. However, I don't feel comfortable with me gaining power at your expense. You will lose most of your powers. Mom and dad have been grooming you two for me and just assumed I will take you, for the good of the family."

I take a deep breath, "However, that would make me no better than the scum back at the party. You have a choice. I will still be powerful without your help. I am not sure it is worth stealing your powers."

Wendy looks sad, "Mom and dad say your powers will double with each sister."

I look her straight in the eyes, "They don't know shit. Yes, the elders believed that that SHOULD happen. Nobody knows for sure. They have been planning this for three generations. My brain tells me to restrain you and force myself on you. My heart can't do that. I love both of you too much. I know I can force you, but I won't."

Now relieved that is over, I state, "It's only 9:00, should we go home or do something else?"

Wendy says this with a straight, emotionless face, "I want to fuck you right here."

I laugh, "We just had an emotional and terrifying night, you should wait a while before you make a decision like that."

She looks me straight in the eyes, "I made this decision long ago. I have been saving myself for you all these years. I want to be first. Do you realize how popular you will be very soon? You just saved 100 women from being raped again. You are their hero. You are also the only man in town our age that isn't a degenerate, your body will be in high demand."

I point out a small issue, "Yes, and there are also 150 men that would like to see me dead."

Wendy never blinks an eye, "You now have 150 more reasons to fuck me. Let's go home."

Emma points out the bright side, "Luckily, you are a loser and have no friends. You won't have to hurt a friend."

I laugh, "Oh yes, that sure makes me feel better."

Emma turns serious, "We both have gone without a cock, so we could help the family. Mom forced us to look plain and ugly. She told us that soon after your eighteenth birthday, you would be taking us and become easily the strongest wizard in town. We don't use magic. We use nature and some science to help heal people, naturally. You are a true healer. You can do things that maybe nobody else can. However, as you saw, there are risks of being a healer. You pollute your body to heal them. It's why we need to make you stronger. I am thrilled you care enough to ask us. I give it willingly."

Wendy adds, "I don't care if you take our power or not, I need to fuck a man and it might as well be you. Here, home, the car. I don't care where. Oh wait, I do care where. There may be a mob looking for you and home will be the first place. I don't want to get caught naked by a mob as you fuck me."

I caution, "Wait a minute. We have not actually finished discussing that yet. I don't think it is a good idea. First, you are my sisters. Second, your first time should be with a boyfriend, someone you love. Third, you don't both have to do this."

Wendy retorts, "Actually, I do, I have to go first as firstborn. You will get strength from licking my pussy, breaking my hymen, and then when I cum on your cock inside of me."

I reply disgusted, "What? You expect me to lick your cunt? Gross."

Emma interjects, "Hey, dork boy. My friends are very experienced with men. The awesome men eat their women. Sex is much better because the women get horny as hell. Trust me, even if you hate it, the sex is much better, and you better do it."

Curious, I ask, "Ok, you two have been going to these parties for the last several years. All they do at these things is fuck you. How is it that you two are virgins still?"

Wendy laughs, "Grandpa was evil. He used some type of spell that made guys think they were fucking us when in fact they were rubbing our legs."

Confused, I ask, "That sounds like a good thing."

Wendy isn't happy, "No. We didn't get fucked. We didn't get high from sex. We did get the sadness and humiliation of being used. You have the key to unlock our happiness. We will be able to have sex with you and enjoy it without the humiliation."

Emma adds, "They had a great system for the men. Everyone good looking is encouraged to attend the party. They have sex with us and we are powerless to stop them. We know what they do, yet it is like a repressed memory. We can date those same guys because the current feelings are stronger. Yet we know that many guys have screwed us over the years, well tried to. After the party, we can't say anything about the party. We can't hold any anger until right before the next party when the anticipation is killing us. We know what will happen."

Wendy smiles happily at me, "You broke their system. I knew it was you, I wonder how many others did as well?"

Emma looks sad, "Many of them did. I saw them look at you with a look of lust. I don't know how I know but I do, and I am sure most if not all of them know as well. We are too exposed to stay here, we need to go."

They both get up and take my hand. I am led to our car and pushed into the back seat with Wendy. Emma drives. Wendy curls up into my arms. She takes her hands and examines my chest. She traces each muscle on my chest, abs, shoulders, and arm. One of my arms is around her shoulders, keeping her close to me. She reaches up and lightly presses her lips to mine. I don't fight, my resistance has been worn down.

She presses harder. I can feel the desire rippling off her body. She is aggressive now, her body is moving, she is rocking her hips, grinding on me. I feel the effects on me, I love my sister and will do anything for her. I open my mouth and immediately her tongue is inside my mouth exploring me and sliding against my tongue. My cock is hard, Wendy is surprised.

Wendy smiles and says, "That's a lot bigger than three inches," as she rubs my cock.