Halloween with My Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand reaches for a breast. I test by giving it a gentle squeeze. She moans softly. She doesn't push me away as she should. I rub my fingers on her shirt which is covering her bra and nipples. I can still feel something hard, it's hard to play with it though.

I ask, it's been killing me, "Why were you sleeping with me at night?"

Wendy giggles, "It was mom's idea. When you turned eighteen, we were ready to be taken. Everyone hoped that you would take us. Like you, we couldn't force you. It was fun tempting you though. You have no idea what it was like. I had several orgasms with you playing with my breasts. Even when asleep, you would feel me up and pinch the nipples. I never got a good night of sleep. Didn't you wonder why I was never there when you woke up?"

Understandingly I reply, "I thought you were unhappy with me for what I did to you. I was always amazed that you came back. I sensed that you liked it, I could feel that. However, you were gone in the morning."

Wendy looks at me with surprise, "You can feel emotions?"

Explaining, "Sure. Emma was unhappy the last few weeks, it was hard sleeping with her. I thought she wanted to work out our issues and then I feel sadness, disappointment, and loathing. I didn't dare ask her anything. I had already hurt and disappointed her enough. I still can't believe she wants me, I thought she hated me. I felt her hate when I looked at her topless. My guilt was oppressive, I couldn't look at her. It was killing me. That's why I punished myself with work."

Emma comments, "You don't know shit about women."

I sigh, "Ok, last question. Why did the boys fear me when they never have before? I was small, thin, and a few years younger than them."

Wendy smiles, "I cast a fear spell on you."

In a flash, grandpa fills in my memory with all kinds of magical facts. A lot has been explained. Maurice and his family are killers and thugs. They have been for generations. Only a few families have magic. The men are the strongest, healers are in general, the weakest. Grandpa did research, learned from his best friends who were also weak mages, and figured out how healers can get stronger. They had to fix some genetic issues of which I am the result.

Grandpa was strong, but me and my children will be far stronger. My ability to innately stop the kill spell was proof that my power is far superior. Their days of harassing the less powerful families are over.

About thirty minutes later, we pull up to our family's cabin near a small lake. This isn't like a dirt floor cabin, this is a small house that looks like a cabin. Single washroom, two bedrooms, and a great room that is the living room, family room, kitchen, and dining room all in one. There are two large windows that look out over the lake. Some of the leaves have fallen making it easier to see the lake. I turn on the power breaker, water heater, and running water.

Emma fits sheets onto the bed, and Wendy dusts a bit as it's been four months since we have been here. I set up some alarms and basic defenses. Nobody can teleport in and alarms will notify us of intruders if not completely stop them. They will find us eventually. There are ways to track magic and magical people.

As I walk in, Wendy grabs me by the hand. I am led to the bedroom where she is stripping naked. I watch as she takes off her sweatshirt, up and over her head as she pulls it off and discards it on the floor. She looks over her shoulders and smiles at me. She turns around, so I can see her. She drops her sweatpants to the floor and steps out of them.

She has a matching black lace bra and panty set. I know her breasts, they are much larger now. Her face is softening, she is growing taller, and her hair is growing longer and fuller. She puts it in a single ponytail. Why is it that more women don't know how sexy a single pony is?

She smiles at me as she says, "You aren't the only one holding back."

Oh my, she is stunning now. She is equal if not better than all the women at the party. Her smile is beautiful now. Her eyes seem larger and brighter. They are a deep blue. Oh, how sexy she is as she looks at me with love in her eyes. She is dropping her transformation for me. I loved her before. I don't know this new person. Sure, she is better looking, but this isn't the sister I loved growing up and sleeping with the last few weeks.

She walks to me, "You are overdressed. Let me fix that."

I don't do anything, she is having way too much fun to stop her now. She stands behind me and pulls up my shirt. Up and over my head it goes. She studies my body with her fingers. She is trying to memorize every inch of my body. She sniffs me and looks pleased. I can feel that she is turned on.

She unbuckles my pants and then pulls them slowly down my legs. Baseball pants are tight, they conform to my thick muscles. She pulls a sock down, I pull my leg up. We repeat the process for the other sock. She licks her lips as she eyes my boxers and the obvious bulge.

The bedroom has a simple queen size bed, a large closet, and two chairs. In the closet is a blowup mattress for me when my sisters were old enough that three became a crowd. We have come full circle, now they both want me in bed.

I notice Emma by the doorway, peeking around the corner yet trying not to be noticed. I bring my finger up to my mouth and shh Wendy. I take three large steps and surprise Emma next time she peeks. I bend over and scoop her up and over my shoulder. I walk carefully into the room, avoiding the ceiling fan. I gently set her down in the better of the two chairs. It has padding. Emma is furious at me and screaming obscenities.

I get in her face and rather than screaming at her, I kiss her on the lips. She isn't expecting that, she is confused and at a loss for words.

Wendy laughs at her sister, "Finally, you have nothing to say!"

Emma tries to look mad, however, the smile gave her away.

I grin at her, "You might as well get a front row seat. Think of it as a preview of the next feature film playing tonight. After this quick commercial, I will return you back to the movie, 'Brother has hots for sister.' Starting now!"

Wendy looks at me, "You have the hots for me? I was ordinary before I dropped my defenses."

Exasperated at my sister, I say, "Do you really think I am so shallow? I grew up with the other you. It never mattered that you had no tits, were short, had plain hair, and average eyes and face. You take that and add it to your wonderfully caring and compassionate personality and you are a ten in my book. You and Emma have so much in common yet have much that is unique both physically and emotionally.

"Emma has larger mood swings and can hold a grudge but is more forgiving and adventurous. I love that you two are sisters yet also very different and complement each other. You two are naturally much better looking, well, you are both stunningly gorgeous. Yet I miss the sisters I grew up with. You two seem like a woman I would see in a magazine and not hanging around me. I am not good enough to be with either of you."

Wendy scolds me, "Everything you said about us also applies to you. You are a stud muffin. Damn, look at that body, those muscles. Mmmm, mmmm, good. We made the decision to show you the real us, so it would be easier to have sex with us. You will get guilty fucking your old sisters. Now, we aren't the girls you grew up with. We still love you but hopefully, we turn you on. "Oh, wait," she places her hand on my boxer covered cock, "We do have proof that you approve of the way we look."

They both giggle at me as Wendy bends down and sits on her knees in front of me. She looks up at me and never looks at her work. She slowly presses her hand forward, she feels a bulge. She smiles, and her second hand is also on the bulge. Her hands move up to my waist and then follow the elastic around to my sides. She grabs tightly and pushes down. My cock is caught on my boxers. She continues looking at me as she pushes down, down, and down some more. Finally, she goes beyond the length of my cock. It springs up and knocks her silly.

She looks surprised and confused, she lost her concentration of looking me in the eyes. She wants to know what punched her. As she looks down, she is an inch from my cock and they are looking eye to eye at each other. You can see it in her face as she realizes what hit her. Both sisters break into a fit of laughter thinking about my cock striking her chin. Even I had to grin at them. They're so innocent. I hope we all survive the night. I know all the things that could still go wrong. After all, it is still Halloween.

As the laughter dies, Wendy presses her face closer to my cock. I push my pelvis forward a few inches. Her mouth slowly swallows my meat. My initial thought is wetness. My entire cock is coated with her saliva. Then I feel her tongue gliding along the bottom of my cock and that is pretty good. I love it when she touches me underneath the helmet where I am circumcised. That is an awesome pleasure point.

She bobs her head up and down on my cock. No hands, just her mouth, and tongue. The tongue moves twice as fast side to side as she bobs lengthwise on my cock. She moans with desire. This feels awesome. I could do this all day. Too bad we don't have all day. Besides, I am a healthy eighteen-year-old, I don't have all day. I will blow soon.

I am extremely nervous as I say, "Um. Wendy. I, um, will, um, need to, I mean I will, um, blow soon."

I am sure she heard me, I stammered my words for like three days. Yet she didn't pull off and let me paint her tits, the floor, a towel, or her sister. Normally Emma would have been furious at my thought but with the look on her face, she might relish the chance.

Wendy attempts to deep throat me and is rewarded with a strong gag reflex. She has an adorable look on her face. She knows she failed yet she feels naughty for trying and is pleased with herself. She finishes me off by adding suction. That blew my virgin mind. My hand can't do shit like that. It is fantastic. I gave her five big thrusts of cum and each one is swallowed without question or thought. She knew this long ago, no way she was not going to swallow.

When finished I fall to the bed, my mouth is open and the grin on my face is ear to ear. She is proud of herself. Her first blowjob was clean and efficient. A mere fifteen minutes to get me off and that was with me fighting tooth and nail to hold out and prolong the fun. She was too good.

Wendy grins, "I would ask if you enjoyed that. However, the grin on your face is proof that I was ok."

I yell at her, "OK! OK? That was amazing! That was incredible! I could do that all day."

Wendy jumps up on the bed, legs bent at the knee and wide open for easy access.

Wendy is firm, "Great, then you won't mind returning the favor. Will you? It's for your own good."

I tried to make it look like I had no interest. Unfortunately, the gleam in my eye told her otherwise. I see that she shaved for me. I know from sleeping together, she had a bush as late as last night. The truth is that I am both eager and scared. I have only a few hints of what to do and some guys say women smell. Many agree that lopping off the hair helps, stuff gets caught in it that can add an odor that some men find offensive. With being bare, I have no concerns there. Will I like the musky smell? Will she be sweet or taste like vinegar? I have heard both.

Well, I can sit here and worry about it or I can smile and get to my task. No matter what happens, I am going to tell her she smells and tastes awesome. I will be excited and smile. I don't want to make her feel bad in any way. I am on my haunches and inches from her sex. I stick out my tongue and dab around to test the firmness and taste. It's not doing much for me or Wendy.

I hear a scream from behind me. Emma gets up, grabs me by my neck, and presses my face down into Wendy's pussy.

Emma yells at me, "You are a kitten, not a woodpecker. Lick like its milk, ice cream, or a lollipop. MEN! Didn't you ever watch porn?"

I pick up my head and quickly say, "Fast forward," only to have my face shoved back into my sister's pussy hard.

I can learn and adapt. My face is deep inside my sister. I stick out my tongue and start going back and forth, hitting everything I can and tasting the river coming my way. Hey! This is good shit! I am now eager and try to get deeper. She moans the more I hit the walls and the flaps of skin in the way. I roughly lick those to get more of the taste. My sister is liking my methods. She is moaning, and her legs are closing and choking me then letting go, only to choke me again. Next time legs straight!

Wendy now has a series of "Oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhhh ...." And then the lights go out. She squeezed me hard enough, I couldn't breathe and blacked out from lack of oxygen. I wake up to Emma crying and slapping me on the back. Wendy is lifeless. I see her body shudder slightly from time to time.

Emma puts her arms around my neck and seductively says to me, "That was much better. You gave her a very strong orgasm. Every muscle contracted hard and you were caught between her legs. You passed out from lack of oxygen and scared the crap out of me." I have a look of concern on my face. "Oh, don't worry about her. I have never had an orgasm that good and even the small ones feel fantastic. You blew her circuit breaker of fun and her system is enjoying it before she reboots. How was it? I know you were scared."

I try to look and sound like a professional, "Oh, it was ok." Emma looks at me hard.

I stare at her with a straight face. I can't twitch. I can't move. I can't talk. I MUST hold this look. In the end, I can't help myself. I let out a huge smile and she hits me in the arm.

I admit defeat, "Well, yes, there was no smell as I had had been told and feared. Ok, that isn't true. There is a musky smell. However, unlike other guys that say it is gross, I thought it was sexy as hell. She is so turned on by me her body is producing fluids, so I can fuck her better. She wants me. Then I tasted the foul water. Boy, those reports wrong. She is awesome. It was like taking a perfectly ripened orange and biting in. The juices spray everything and you are rewarded with a sweet and fresh taste."

I reach for Emma, I hug her, "Thank you for the tips, it was exactly the motivation I needed."

She didn't let go and she has a tear in her eye. She opens her mouth to say something, I put my finger to her lips.

I say to Emma, "It sounds like Wendy is ready. She is too quiet over there."

Wendy has her eyes open and she is watching our moment, she doesn't want to ruin it. I want to move this along before guests arrive. Wendy is still on her back. Her legs are straight and split like a big V. I am up on my knees and move closer to Wendy. She is anticipating my movements, willing me to move faster. I am taking my time, making her feel and remember this moment.

I move my cock to her entrance. I have the head sitting on her lips. Either one of us can roll our hips to embed me. She seems frozen, I see the need in her eyes. I slowly press my member forward. Slowly, it sheathes in her like a sword in a scabbard, a perfect fit. I glide into her body until I hit the barrier. I stop. We both know this will hurt. We both know it is temporary. Yet the thought of hurting my sister is agony to me.

She can see the pain in my eyes. She takes the initiative and forces her hips up off the bed and impales herself on my huge cock. She is frozen at the top of her arch. She isn't moving and there is a tear in her eye. Slowly, she descends to the bed with my weight pushing her down. When she hits the bed, I stop and wait for her. This is an odd position to hold, it's taking a lot of effort.

I can see the appreciation in her eyes. She wraps her arms around my body and pulls me closer to her and in the process, forces my cock deeper into her magical palace of fun. When I am balls deep, she lets out a long breath and smiles.

Wendy says to us, "This is truly special. I figured you would have shot a load in me already ."

I giggle embarrassingly, "Two times at home and one in your mouth. It will take a bit more work to get me to cum for you."

She laughs at me, "Oh ho, a challenge! Let's see if I can coax your salty treat into me. I want you to fill me up."

I pull my cock out in a long and exaggerated motion. I hesitate, and then I thrust slowly back into my sister. She emits a long slow moan as I slide in. Oh yes, this feels awesome. I have endorphins shooting through my body giving me more strength and stamina to keep going and hold off. With each stroke, I pull out and return faster. I know I can go faster but I have found a nice easy-going speed that feels great yet doesn't make me instantly want to cum.

I am slamming into Wendy enough that it shakes her body and makes her moan or grunt with each thrust. She has timed her breathing with my thrust. I thrust in and she inhales. I pull out and she exhales. I wonder if she thinks she is sucking me in and pushing me out? Her actions are spurring me on.

I feel tiny pricks like pin needles tapping my skin. Their searching for me. I set up my shields. I pick up speed. I don't want to be interrupted. Wendy senses something is wrong, and she thinks it's her. I need to distract her. I start using a hand to pull her nipples toward me. That makes her start to breathe hard. She has forgotten that there is a problem.

Emma prompts me, "Go for her clit."

Oh shit, where is that. I easily give her my clueless look, because I am clueless.

Emma looks at me and she is frustrated at my lack of planning and research. She gets up, spreads Wendy's lips, points to a bean that is protruding. I take two fingers and squeeze it. Emma saw my intentions and is leaping at me to stop me. That saved Emma's life. A laser beam from outside would have seared her in half had she not moved. She got lucky.

I throw up fog, walls, and diversions to slow them down. I need to end this. This time I do lightly pinch her clit, and cause her to climax in 0.001 seconds. It was an instant orgasm. Her pussy clams down on my cock which makes me go off. I shoot seven monster ropes of cum into my sister. With my last thrust, I fall on top of my sister. She is passed out, I am exhausted, and Emma is screaming at me.

As I recover I have the strength of a hundred men. I am on top of the world and cast a diamond sphere around us. Five men negate my other spells and look at me with fascination. They have come into the house and are in my doorway. They have never seen this spell. Even grandpa is surprised at me. I used correlation from three other spells to create this one. I figured, in theory, it would work. I did all of that in a flash of a second. That is not normal.

The two men don't even say hi, they just start shooting death spells at me. They stop two feet away, outside of even my sphere. That, even I was surprised at. They don't look very happy now. The other three didn't seem concerned. That worries me. A few more seconds pass and I know how this will end.

I say to the three men, "This is not going to end well for you. I know what spells you are going to cast, and they won't work. I know that Fred will throw a fireball, lightning and a freezing mist at me. Did I tell you that because I can't stop those and know you will cast something else, or am I just taunting you because I already know how this ends? I know what spells you can cast, and I am sitting her smugly waiting to kill you because you are too proud to not try. So, go ahead, give it your best try."

Simultaneously a fireball, lightning, and a freezing mist come my way. They rebound a foot from me and return to their caster. The one on the right is consumed by his own fireball. The other two had shields up. The one on the left seemed surprised at the rebound. The one in the center is not surprised. He shoots a black tar-like substance at me and it blows through my first shield. It never got to my second shield. I never will know if it would have breached. I took control of his spell. The black goo falls to the ground in droplets.