Halloween with My Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each droplet becomes a small black skeletal man, about a half inch tall. Some turn into animals and others into props like a flaming hoop. They run to their positions and then the fun starts. My sisters sit in awe. They proceed to put on a small circus with a ringleader, elephants, trapeze, and lions jumping through flaming hoops. It really was cool. He had to ruin the fun by casting a die now spell. It failed. Well, no, actually, it didn't. I tossed it back at his family. His son-in-law is now dead.

I taunt him, "You need to be careful with that one. Your family isn't that big. Eventually, it will find you. I have cast a spell on you, it's a delayed action spell. It will wait exactly one week before it kills you. You have one week to get your affairs in order and set up your family for a new leader. I know Kenny and Dan to be good honorable people. I can work with them. There is a new order in town and your old outdated ways of fear and intimidation are over."

You will find that my parents are safe as are me and my sisters. I know you will try, it's ok, it's your way. I think your aunt Kay is next to die when you try to kill someone. That's too bad, you like her. We are going home. If you want, I will wrap our house in a bullseye. I have run through 42,000 possible paths that you will follow, you die in each one, nothing can stop that. The only unknown is which of your family will die. When they do, I will send you an email with who it was. Now go home, regroup, and good luck trying to kill me you evil bastard. I clap my hands and they are gone.

I look at my sisters, "I like that spell. Time for us to go, mom and dad will be home, and I think you will like what I did with the house."

Chapter 5 -- Home Again

We drive home with me in the back seat with Emma this time, Wendy is still grinning ear to ear. I do feel a long stronger. I can't tell if it is because I had sex, or I received more power. I knew that I was better than the other men. Even with five, they were no match for me.

I am currently being pleasantly distracted by Emma. She wants to suck the tongue out of my mouth.

Where Wendy was soft and gentle, Emma is a bull in a China shop. She wants to rip my lips off my face. I am now allowed to touch her soft and round breasts. They are every bit as wonderful as Wendy's.

I notice that there is no traffic coming towards us and a parade behind us. They keep their distance. Wendy seems nervous, there is a bunch of them. I know it's just the boys, they're mad as hell for losing their fuck toys for the evening. For most of them, this is the best day of the year and I ruined it. I smile at myself.

Emma notices my sudden smile, "What brought that on?"

I smile at her, I really am happy.

I say with conviction, "There are a bunch of young men following us that are unhappy because I stopped their party. Sorry, I stopped their entertainment. It makes me happy to know I helped those women. You two were part of that. They can't touch you ever again, well, unless you want one too."

Emma looks over her shoulder at all the lights. She looks spooked. I calm her nerves. I place my hand under her shirt and inside her bra. I play with a nipple and she quickly forgot the cars exist. She is looking at the car roof, lost in thought, enjoying my fingers on her nipples. She lets out a long low moan.

We pull up to our house and Wendy starts to laugh. Emma breaks out of her intense concentration. In the front yard, is a bright flashing neon bullseye two stories tall and the words, "Jason lives here!" Exactly as I pictured it in my mind.

We all exit the car in the driveway and go inside. Mom and dad are waiting for us. They look worried. Dad starts to say something, I cut him off.

I speak with confidence, "There is nothing to worry about, I know what I am doing. This will end tonight. Please stay down here and keep the drapes closed. Watch TV or something. I have work to do still and Emma is going to help me." I hold my hand out to Emma. "Please come with me, my love."

Emma gives me her hand and I draw her into my bedroom. She has a large smile on her face. I start off by taking a long winter scarf and blindfolding her. She looks at me hesitantly.

I whisper, "Trust me, I have all kinds of new knowledge."

She closes her eyes and lowers her head in submission. I apply the scarf as a blindfold. I unzip the back of her short dress and it drops off her body. She eagerly steps out of it. She removes her own shoes and socks. It takes me far longer than it should, but in the end, I win, I remove her bra. Could they make three tiny clasps any harder to get off? I slowly squat. As I am going down, I take her panties with me to the floor. Again, she steps out of them. I step back and admire her body.

Astonished, I mumble, "Hot damn Emma. You are so fucking sexy. Wendy is awesome, but you are just awesome. Those huge stiff breasts are amazing. You do know I loved the old you as well. Even those B's were awesome. You guessed correctly when I was staring at you. It made me feel so guilty."

Emma whispers, "I know you loved me, nobody stared at me, I was nothing special. I couldn't say how much I loved your attention. You embarrassed me, and I lashed out at you. I am sorry for doing that. How do you tell your brother that you really wanted to have sex with him when it is against the law?"

I whisper back, "I understand. I am in front of you. I want you to strip me. Touch anything you want. Learn my body. We have all the time in the world, we are safe here, take your time."

Emma seems worried, "What about the kids and other families."

I say in a very confident voice, "They can't set touch anything on our property. When I am ready, I will go out to them. The elders were right, Wendy made me far stronger and you will push me off the charts. However, that is not why we are here. I have wanted you for years. I was plenty happy with your previous looks. I thought you were sexy then. Now, I have no words to describe you. No magic could improve you."

Emma tentatively reaches for me. Both hands find my chest. She uses both hands to measure my muscular body. She steps towards me a bit and then reaches for my shirt tails. Up and over my head goes my shirt. She reaches for me again and now her hands are scanning my chest and shoulders like a paper scanner reads a page of paper. It takes in every bit of data available. While a paper is flat, my muscles are well defined and are hard, chiseled you might say. She seems in awe at my features. Her fingers scan every contour of my torso.

She is careful to slide her hands up my body and find my face. She reaches in and kisses my ... nose? She giggles, repositions, and then we share a mutually satisfying kiss on the lips. No pressure, a gentle, caring kiss. The kiss lingers for a while before she opens her mouth. My tongue slides in and now our tongues are dancing between our mouths.

My hands reach for her wonderful breasts. They are much larger now than when I saw her by the pool. I only lightly tweak the nipple. My goal is to arouse her but not distract her. It seems I am failing because she has super sensitive nipples and I am causing tiny orgasms. I switch to just rubbing her breasts.

After a while (I have no concept of time now), she pulls away and smiles at me. I think she liked that. She now slowly kisses her way down my body and towards my cock. She kisses along his length and then envelops the head with her mouth. My moan gives her some positive feedback. She starts to bob her head up and down on my cock, no easy feat. She uses both hands in a twisting motion. This must look like a porno on TV. Somehow, she knows to use her tongue on my cock and she spends a bit of time on the soft spot where the circumcision was performed. Emma and Wendy must have compared notes at some point, their actions are similar.

Emma is just too good, and I am on fire from her talents. Hell, just sticking it in her mouth almost made me cum. I have wanted this for far too long. I give her six good ropes of my jism. She is surprised by the force of my spurts the first two times. She anticipated the next four making it easier on herself. She swishes the last two shots in her mouth before swallowing. She looks like she is weighing the taste, like tasting a fine wine.

Emma smiles, "I think the elders missed something." I say, "Oh?" "Yes, as I roll your cum in my mouth, I can feel an increase in my power. I don't know if it is temporary or permanent. Either way, it's yummy and I will be wanting a whole lot more of that. I bet it has the same effect on Wendy. She will be wanting more as well. Better keep the factory working overtime." She snickers at me.

She stands up, reaches for me, then commands me, "Help me get into the bed. I want to see if you learned anything."

She doesn't understand that I have several generations of memory in me now. It was meant to give me a great magical library. A side effect is that I learned a whole lot about having sex. Easily two dozen viewpoints, both male and female. I know what women like now. Unfortunately, each woman is different making my knowledge less than perfect.

I help Emma up on to my bed and position her in the center. I start by kissing her on the lips. She is hesitant.

Emma complains, "I have sperm mouth, and it's your sperm. You can't kiss me."

I test her ability to reason, "So, it was good enough for you to swallow but too good for me to taste a hint of my own seed? That doesn't seem fair."

She gives up and stops fighting me. I kiss her on the lips. I don't taste anything. It wouldn't have killed me. I move down the bed, licking nipples as I pass by. Her body shudders at my actions. I place my head between her knees which are bent. She is cleanly shaven. Her lips are a bright pink. I stare at her clit and lick along the outside of her labia and down to her rectum where I turn around and come back to the clit where I tap it a few times. She is ready to go off.

I stick my tongue inside. The buildup of fluids release and gives me a nice treat. This caused orgasm #1. Normally her body would have contracted leaving me in a deadly headlock. One of my ancestors had a spell called Atomic Leg Jack. No matter how strong the orgasm, there is an invisible jack between the legs keeping it safe for men.

I widen my tongue and start lollipop licks, long and slow. Emma is trembling and breathing hard. There is a sheet of perspiration on her body. I swap to a thinner and much quicker tongue lashing. This is like a kitten lapping milk from a saucer. Like the kitten, I am enjoying the liquid I am receiving. I go back and forth between the two methods and Emma orgasms again. She looks at me in disbelief. I am not done yet.

I use two fingers to stimulate the walls of her pussy while I gently suck on her clit. I place the tip of my tongue on the tip of her clit and then I hum. The vibrations go through my tongue and directly to her clit. Orgasm #3 hit so fast neither of us had any warning. She went instant orgasm on me. That one really surprised me. The look on her face was hilarious. She froze in mid realization of what I did.

For orgasm #4, I do the alphabet and all the numbers. I was almost to the point of trying special characters when she blew up. She took a while to recover from this one. It took me longer to get her off which means she had to deal with the stimulation a lot longer.

The thin layer of perspiration is gone, she is sweating heavily. Her makeup is washed away, and her hair is a tangled mess. Normally, she would be furious and working hard to fix the issues. Right now, she doesn't have a care in the world. I move up the bed, licking her nipples again as I pass by. She doesn't even giggle this time. I remove the blindfold and she smiles wide for me.

I explain, "I want you to see my face. I want you to see how much I enjoy this. Are you having fun so far?"

Emma is breathless, yet she tries to answer me in between tears, "You have been marvelous so far. I doubt it could be any better. I would not have thought of the blindfold, especially while I stripped you. That was interesting. I liked it a lot. I think I know your body better now, I couldn't rely on my eyes and my eyes would have missed the contour of your chest and how well defined the muscles are." She takes two deep breaths. "I know this next part will hurt and you will go slow. By hearing Wendy, I am more confident now. I love you two so much." The tears are rolling down her cheeks.

I move to my knees and position my cock at her entrance. I apply pressure which causes her lips to part and accept me into her honey pot. It's slow going. I don't want to cause any pain if I can help it. She naturally adjusts to my cock. I knew from eating her, no lubrication issues. With being a virgin, nothing larger than a finger has been in her and nothing as deep as me. I reach an impasse, someone placed a barrier in my way.

I announce, "You now become a real woman in every sense of the word." I thrust hard.

Even though it was a hard thrust, easily shattering the barrier, I then applied the air brakes and stop on a dime. I give her the opportunity to catch her breath and deal with the pain.

Emma spits out a cry of pain. Her eyes water causing mine to water as well. I caused her pain. I hurt her. She wanted this. It's still my fault. I hurt my Emma. About a minute later while I am wallowing in the knowledge of what I did to Emma, she thrusts her hips up into me going balls deep at once. She cries out with a shriek. What the hell?

She reads my face with a smile, "You looked so sad causing me pain. I figured while it hurt, it can't be much worse taking it all at once. The pain is gone, and a feeling of bliss has replaced it. I feel full in a very pleasing way. I think I need you to start stuffing me with that large sausage you have. Take me to the next level."

I slowly pull out and then slowly push back in. She is squirming beneath me and grunts as I am all in again. I pull out and push in faster this time. She has a big O on her face. I slowly ramp up my speed to an easy-going rate. Too fast and I won't hold out. Too slow and she will get bored. I go a tad faster than her needs. I am sweating to match her now. We both have goose pimples on our skin.

Emma says to me with a voice that bounces with each thrust, "I love you. You are so good to me. I don't deserve this. I don't deserve you for the way I behaved. I am sorry."

It's hard to talk with keeping an even fucking speed.

I must respond to her and boost her spirits, "I do this because I love you. I have loved you a long time and will continue to love you forever. At the party I was scared. Those boys were bigger, meaner, and scary to me. Yet all those women were in danger. Most important though, you and Wendy were in danger. That was unacceptable."

I speed up, I want more fun. The downside is I won't last as long. Emma is grunting now with each thrust and she is meeting my thrust with a small thrust of her body. She is working hard to enjoy this. Her face is pink from her exertion although she isn't complaining.

Quite the contrary, she is grinning from ear to ear and mumbling "Too good. Sooo good. Tooooo goooood. Oh! Fuck that is awesome."

I speed up some more and she has another big O on her face. She didn't know I could go this fast. I have a few more gears, but I will hold those back for now. I have a plan. I change from an even rhythm to a quick thrust and slow withdrawal. She is stunned. I have used the same technique for so long she was comfortable. I upset the precision. She still likes it; the feeling is just different.

I move forward as I pick up her legs and toss them over my shoulders. This changes my angle of penetration and she can't match my thrusts now. She seems unhappy at not participating. I take her hands and have her rub her own nipples. She won't touch them too hard, she wants to hold off her orgasm.

Unfortunately for Emma, her orgasm is creeping up on her. Her breathing is much heavier now and her face is almost red. It takes effort to breathe and enjoy my long thick shaft. She isn't complaining. I can tell by the look in her face, it's approaching, and she is fighting hard.

In the end, it is inevitable. The pleasure is too much. The feeling is fantastic. Her body is wearing out from having to work hard at breathing, working hard at matching my stroke and fighting her imminent orgasm. She announces the orgasm with a neighborhood shattering scream like someone dying in agony. She is in no agony. Her body has taken control from her and is fighting back at the stress she put it through and celebrating the utter joy she is feeling. Complete rapture.

Her eyes are open, and she is looking at me as I shoot five ropes of cum deep into her unprotected pussy. I could stop it, but I am not going to deny Emma the most precious gift I can give, the gift of life. She has no control of her body; however, she can feel her internal muscles clamping down on my cock as I shoot my wads of cum into her. I am glad she got that feeling.

Her body is now limp and continues unmoving. She attempts to say something but can't pronounce words yet. It's been a few minutes and she is still enjoying the fun. I cancel my dad's invisibility spell and my mom, dad, and Wendy all have chairs by the window and are watching us. Emma has a look of shock and hurt on her face.

I pull out of Emma and Wendy gets up tentatively and slowly walks over to Emma. She is looking at me for permission. I hold out and she is now looking sad as she gets closer. Will I deny her? Nope. I nod my head in the positive and she rushes her sister. She is instantly on all fours with her nose up her sister's pussy. Two hands are holding her slit open and she is reaching deep and sucking to get my seed. She wants a taste.

Interesting, mom is licking her lips. She is behind dad a bit, he can't see her face. He is mesmerized by his daughters' actions. I bet he would love to be up on the bed licking from her cunt and enjoying her love juices. Mom has her eyes on me. I can hear Wendy slurping Emma. She is mad because Emma doesn't want to give up my seed. Wendy turns into a Dyson to win her prize. Emma is furious and pushes Wendy away with her legs.

I stack some pillows, turn Emma around, and then push her over the stack of pillows.

Emma Screams, "What the hell are you... oh yeahhhhhhh"

As she starts to scream at me, I plunge into her vagina and start pumping quickly. I start at the speed we ended with. She likes it but doesn't seem impressed. I then shift into another gear and immediately she is silent. My hands are on her hips, so I can pull her to me as I push into her. I am slamming into her hard. My hands come away only long enough to spank her ass.

Emma's only feedback is "ung, ung, ung, ung ... over and over as I slam into her."

I speed up more and she squeaks. She spreads her legs wider, I have no idea why. I am doing just fine. It's getting hard to hold on to Emma. Both of us are sweating profusely, my hands are slipping off her body.

I speed up some more. She screams with a glow of happiness. Her breathing is hard and raspy, almost a dry heave. I speed up even more. This is it, top speed for me. Any faster and she would think I was a vibrator. I can't slam into her as hard, I pull back on my strength to get the maximum speed. I won't last long. I suspect she won't either. This is wonderful. She is still very tight, and I am getting great satisfaction sliding my cock against her walls.

Simultaneously we both scream and then it turns into a howl. It's awesome! My release is amazing. Each thrust is a rope of cum shooting deep into her womb. Wendy isn't getting this load. I fall forward onto Emma and then we both roll over onto our side. I am limp and worn out. Emma has a ton of energy, she jumps up to her feet.