Halloween with My Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma yells, "Hot damn can he fuck me or what? Mom, Wendy, that was amazing. I took two loads and he wore me out the first time. I saw fireworks and lost control of my body. I couldn't even speak he fucked me so good. You can't believe how full he made me. That huge cock stuffed me good and deep. The quick fuck was a blast. So much energy. I want that every day!"

Mom is amused with Emma, "Honey, look at your brother. You wore him out. You do this every night and then Wendy does her thing every night, you will kill him. He will die with a huge smile on his face, but he will be dead, and we will be at the mercy of the Meyers again. I rather not go to any more of their parties."

Not looking at them, I still ask, "Are their parties like the sons? Mind control the women to be fuck toys for the men?"

Mom's reaction was all I needed. She had a big inhale of breath and then she asks, "How did you ..." It dawns on her that her daughters had suffered a similar fate as she has since they were 18.

Chapter 6 -- More Fun

I get a great idea. I smile as I get out of the bed and push Emma up to the wall. I have her bend at the waist and spread her legs. I push into my sister hard. Every woman within 200 yards felt the exact same thing as Emma did. There is a huge crowd around our house. All the families are waiting on us to see what the Myers do about me.

Each woman including Wendy and mom have a huge cock shoved up their pussy and it's amazing to each of them. None of them have moved, they all get the same feeling. I use a faster than normal fucking motion. It's not too quick that will end this in a minute. No, this is much slower than that. I will take my time and give these women something to enjoy. They all know they can say a word and it will stop. They are not being forced to enjoy this. I don't sense any of them even remotely considering that option. I smile.

I now use my newfound experience and sway back and forth a bit making the angle of penetration different each time. Emma, Wendy, and mom all moan simultaneously. Dad raises an eye, he knows he is missing out. I move forward and back two inches. Again, it's changing the angle of penetration. Her lovely breasts are swinging under her body in time with my fucking. I grab them hard and use my thumbs and forefingers to tweak nipples. The result is a collective "Whooooop." It was cool hearing the three voices inside plus the collective voices from outside. I speed up significantly and use a more forceful thrust. I slap her ass three times and again I hear three plus a collective "ouch."

I cheat, I enlarge my cock by ten percent in all directions. Ok, it never got bigger, just what the women perceived was ten percent bigger. To them, there was no difference. They all start to scream with each thrust. I move to my fastest speed and I am giving Emma all she can stand. The swaying and bobbing forward and backward is done. It is plain old straightforward fucking at the speed of light. I am toast, I can't hold out anymore. I shoot seven ropes of cum into Emma. She shudders as her orgasm runs over her.

She would have fallen to her knees, but I caught her. No idea how I am still standing. I just got the feedback of about 100 women enjoying their orgasm. Wendy and mom are on the floor. I have no idea how they got there or if they are hurt. No, they're fine. They are both looking at me with a goofy grin on their face.

Dad just had to say something, "Um, thanks for not including me."

That is an image I DON'T want to think about. I helped mom to at least sit up. I help Wendy stand up. She knows I am going outside, and she is coming with me.

Mom asks, "Did that really happen or was it just in my mind?"

I smile, "It was a bit of both. What you felt was exactly what Emma felt. You have receptors throughout your body that send signals to your brain. The same signals that went to Emma's brain went to all of you. No, I did not physically fuck you all, but your body was breathing hard and sweating because it thought I was. Since Emma enjoyed it so much, you all did as well."

"I knew it would blow away Wendy and several women outside. I suspected that with my lack of experience doing this stuff, many of the women like yourself have had better. I am sorry for making you experience that mom."

Mom has a tear in her eye, "Your father and I love each other very much. Having said that, he hasn't ever come close to fucking me like that. Of course, he doesn't have a cannon like you do either. My oh my, that was amazing. I might walk bowlegged for a while. How in the hell did Emma take that after those previous two awesome rounds? Many women would be dead."

Wendy laughs, "Have you heard her say anything yet? Her mind is shot after what he did to her. It was awesome to watch. So fun and soooooo hot. Way better than anything on the internet." Emma moans. "Hey, a sign of life. I take it you have a plan for outside already?"

I smile, "Everything the elders had hoped for and more happened. I have thousands of years of experience in me now. Some of it was quite helpful tonight. I owe you more. You got me before I grew in power, my experience has made me much better in bed."

Wendy giggles, "No shit, I felt it."

I shake my head, "But you don't understand. I have different feelings for you. It will feel even better when we do it again because it will be more personal and tailored to you. I would prefer you stay up here with Emma, mom, and dad. It will be safer just in case I am not as good as I think I am."

Wendy puts her arms around my neck and kisses me.

She says to me sweetly, "I go where you go."

Chapter 7 -- Showdown and a fuck

We are out front on our lawn staring at a large mob of men and women. The men look pissed and want to kill me. The women look rather amused with me and have a smirk on their faces. Some even lick their lips or pucker their lips like their applying lipstick. They look rather friendly.

I shout so everyone can hear me, "While I am on our property, no living person can hurt us."

I make Wendy stay on the sidewalk. I walk across the threshold onto the street. Instantly, fifty death spells of one kind or another are cast at me. My body freezes, I begin to wither, my skin turns the color of coal, my skin erodes in front of their faces. In mere moments I am nothing more than a pile of dust.

Wendy screams, "Nooooooo!" and then she cries on the sidewalk. Her legs give out. The other women look sad.

A black cat walks up the street. It's shadow much larger than it should be, especially since there is a streetlight overhead. The black cat morphs into me in a flash. More spells come at me and they stick to me like different colored string. I am now a big ball of yarn with a variety of colors. I open the shell like it is a door, I step out, and I close the door. In a moments time, it too erodes to a pile of ashes.

I announce, "I can do this all night." The spells stop. I yell out, "Abra-duo-mine-fee-ally," and in my mind, I think of the real words and a picture. All men are frozen, including dad inside.

I move away from the group and only the women follow me. I don't have to shout as loud now.

I use a confident voice, "All of you have been subjected to abuse and humiliation you didn't deserve. The college-age women have been getting screwed by the men against their will. They have been used by countless men. The adults get shared by the Meyer family and then the men get the leftovers. Again, you had no choice. You were under a spell that made you willing and like the treatment."

"That stops tonight. I am changing the programming. Any man that attended a party is now submissive to his partner. He will do anything you ask, eagerly. That holds true in the bedroom. He will perform oral again and he will accept anal. In your mind, you have a choice of feeling you are being fucked by your significant other or by me. Tonight, you had a taste of what I am like. You always have a choice with me."

The women chat, and I hear that there is no way they want their husbands fucking them after what I did.

I add one more fact, "I forgot to mention. They will get no joy out of sex with you. They will feel humiliation. The exact same pain and humiliation you felt when you had no choice. If any woman now or in the future wants their man to be normal, you can negate the spell on them."

I hear a lot of "Yeah when hell freezes over." I giggle at that.

I now add praise to my sisters, "My sisters sacrificed most of their power to make me stronger and allow this to happen. They will have to endure a life with almost no magic. It will be hard on them."

A lady yells out, "Fuck you!" Really? Did someone say that? "With you fucking them, they are the luckiest women in this town. They don't need any special treatment, they got the best man in town." Many agreed with those comments. Ok, I guess they are right.

I ask, "Is there anything else or are we done here?"

I woman yells out, "Can we feel what it's like for you to fuck your other sister really good?"

They all chime in, "Yeah, fuck her." That starts a "Fuck her" chant heard for blocks. This is embarrassing. Wendy must want to crawl into a hole.

Wendy had a robe on but is now standing naked with a robe at her feet. She has her ass turned my way and has her hands on the mailbox for support.

I speak softly, "You know they can all see that sweet ass and leaky pussy. Those huge melons of yours are standing proud and saluting all those women." She is smiling wide, she loves this. "Ok, so that is how you roll huh?" She nods yes. "I am going to fuck you so good, it may kill you. You still want it?" Unable to speak, she nods her head yes.

The group of women whistles and yell, "Hurray for Wendy!"

I yell out to the group, "Ladies, better find a partner to hold you up, you are going to need it."

I can see fluids leaking down Wendy's legs. This must be a huge turn on for her.

I whisper in her ear, "Every one of these bitches is going to feel what you will experience. I am going to use some magic and it is going to blow your mind. Just enjoy it all. I do this because I love you. I know you think I love Emma more because we are closer. That would not be true. I love you both very much. You are different people, you turn me on in different ways. Just know, I do love you very much. In fact, I love you so much, I will do this ..." I take off my boxer shorts and underwear with one stroke and then point my cock at all the women.

This is really embarrassing. How can she get off on this? I quickly move forward and embed my cock into Wendy's waiting and very willing pussy from behind. She is ready for anything. I start a medium speed fucking. I am going to take my time with this.

A car is driving by. The driver slams on the breaks and is in the wrong lane. It's a college-age girl. She has her hands on the side of the car and has stripped naked. The other women see that, and they strip naked as well. That wasn't my doing. There is a whole lot of moaning going on now. Different volumes and octaves. Together, it was very erotic. The women look like they are dry humping nothing. I know they feel exactly what Wendy is feeling and she feels wonderful.

I sway from side to side, lean in and bend my knees. She is getting a much better fuck this time and I am just getting started. I speed up and slow down to keep her on her toes. I also change the strength that I slam into her with. She gets a good spank on the ass every few minutes. Now it's time for me to be bad.

I have just one cock and it is thrusting into Wendy's fine tight pussy. Many of these women have not felt this tight in decades. I take my cock dimensions and duplicate it. It's a lifelike dildo, nothing special there. My copy looks, feels, and tastes like my real cock. It's also animated to slide in and out of her ass hole. Every woman screams as my cock impales in their rectum. It just doesn't impale itself, it fucks her just like my cock does but delayed about a half second.

The timing is such that as I am thrusting in, it is pulling out. Every one of these women now feels like they are being double penetrated. I suppress their orgasms.

I yell out, "Hold your orgasms, it's going to get much better!"

Wendy screams, "Oh fuck, I want to cum!"

I laugh like an evil mad scientist, "I am not done with you my pretty! Muhahahaha!"

I pick up speed, it feels even better for them now. I can still go faster but I am not finished with them yet. I duplicate my cock again and animate it. This time I am face fucking the women. Those that can perform fellatio do. Most are a quivering mess and I must do most of the work. Wendy is one that can perform, and she is going to town on me. It feels spectacular. I have cum enough times, I don't need to hold back. Soon I may have to. All the women now have a big O on their face, their eyes are bugging out of their skulls if they can concentrate enough. Many can't, they are on the verge of a massive orgasm.

Oh crap, they will all get hurt. I levitate them all a few inches off the ground, nobody will fall. They no longer need to hold on to a partner, but they do as if their life depends on it. Now I choose to use full speed. I take a mental video. Over fifty great looking women are holding a partner with glazed over eyes. They are panting hard, moaning, and sweating enough their all wet and slippery. They are all naked and feel like they are being triple penetrated. They believe they have a tight pussy with a huge cock stuffing them.

Now the terrible part. They are being slammed and they can't orgasm. Most if not all are on the edge, waiting for me. I fucked a lot tonight and should be all shriveled up. However, there is a spell for that as well. I now have the need to spew. I fill my sister's pussy with a gallon of cum. The spell has an interesting side effect, the cum isn't just a simulation. All of them just got a huge load in their pussies, ass, and down the throat and/or in their mouth (their decision). There are puddles of cum everywhere.

Oh shit! I might have just impregnated many of the women in town. Hmmm, a spell to prevent pregnancy, I give them the option. Oh crap, I don't sense any of them using it!

After a few minutes, Emma comes running out and jumps into my arms. I grab her and float for 10 yards as the spell is still enabled. She is crying hard and holding me in her arms. Most of the women recover and take their submissive husbands' home. I see lots of happy faces as they walk away.

We go inside, and mom looks annoyed at me.

Mom says to me sternly, "Why is your father submissive?"

I knowingly answer with a sad face, "Mom, he was no different than the other men. He took more than his fair share and welcomed the others to take you. He got off on other men fucking you and doing the gang bangs. You have the power to stop it, just think it."

I can see mom thinking before she says, "Well ... maybe he deserves to stay like this for a while."

Emma and Wendy giggle.

I hear the old grandfather clock strike midnight. It's no longer Halloween. I am exhausted. Emma and Wendy take my hand and lead me to bed. They have that look in their eyes. They're hungry for cock. It's going to be a long night. Thank God for my magic powers!!!