Happy New Year to Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jack, what are you doing???" she protested, questioning what I was up to as she attempted to move past me.

Not answering, I nuzzled the nape of her neck, while dropping my hands down her sides. My excitement allowed for no inhibition. Inhaling her fresh essence, my nose ran up and down her neckline. All I wanted was to comingle our assets.

Beck couldn't help melting in my embrace, as we stared at one another through the foggy bathroom mirror, in the steam filled room. We seemed to look through one another. My eyes were attracted to the look of her feminine charms and she appeared vulnerable to my desire to devour her. Hugging her tightly to me, I allowed all of my senses to become one with her.

Her bountiful bosom noticeably rose and fell with her ragged breath. My hardness protruded awkwardly against the confines of my jeans. I so needed release, my mind lost in my predicament. Reaching up, I massaged her shoulders as she seemed to further loosen up about where this all was headed. My turgid cock fully tented its impinged confines, seeking release, as it pushed against the cleft of the cheeks of my sister's fleshy, heart shaped bum. I couldn't get any more hard than I was in this moment. The hot rod was throbbing and pulsing, revving on the red line.

In this timeless moment, I felt the ultimate in sexual heat. While groping my sister's torso, she involuntarily pressed her hips back into my surging erection, causing the sweetest bump and grind. Again, I looked up in the mirror and took notice of my sister's vulnerability, as I slid my hands under her voluminous globes, kneading them and fondling her nipples. I lowered my lips back to her bare neckline and lightly savored her shoulder with kisses, while continuing to jostle her fabulous orbs.

My libido was in complete overdrive and my lust for this woman had my mind spinning. She had surrendered herself to me. My hot breath blew the words in her ear, "I'm ready to fuck. Fuck you like an animal." She looked a little weary as I pulled my sweater and t-shirt over my head and tossed them, unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, letting them fall to the floor before again embracing her.

Reaching around, I hugged her abdomen, while flicking her ear lobe with my tongue, "You've got me so hot," I yammered. The veins of my engorged manhood fell against the warmth of the skin of the fleshy cheeks of her tush. My phallus had a mind of its own and was making all of the decisions for me.

Basic instinct brought about an electric friction of skin and skin causing me to involuntarily flex my hips seeking the ultimate prize. Becky lowered herself down upon the bathroom cabinet as I grabbed ahold of my cock and sought to find her loveliness. She lifted her ass enough for my now bobbling mast to find a position which allowed it to slip along the exposed furrow of her labia.

Rolling her hips and twisting her ass up, she massaged and drenched the tip of my spear with the sweet honey of her quim. I pushed her tail down and on the next thrust slid right through her dewy labial lips and into her slippery channel. As she accommodated all of me, I stopped to savor the sensation of my slathered pistol, sunk into her to the hilt.

This moment was memorable and would be with me for the rest of my life. It was all so wicked, so taboo, but it all felt so right. Beck groaned, 'uhhhhhh', as I lifted further inside her velvety womb. She couldn't help grinding herself down upon the probing tool, continuing to give me more access as I drug myself back out of the sweetness that is her honey pot. I was lost in the feeling as we both craved this copulation.

Becky and I grinded away with her pussy muscles milking me and me probing her. I held her waist and slowly, but surely, built up a pace that coated my bone with her pussy sauce. With our eyes closed in concentration towards our consecration, we were lost in ecstasy. Our breaths were ragged and our wills were weak. Becky covered her mouth to stifle her moans

I pulled her up, my hands seeking her ample chest and enjoying jostling her luscious tatas, the erect nipple nubbins thrusted into my cupped palms. She let out a guttural groan as I squeezed her breasts with carnal lust.

Pulling back, the corona of my cock remained inside the sweet pot of her womanly nectar, slowly but surely, my phallus snaked through every inch of her heat before retreating once again -- slowly... deliberately... in... and... out, in....and....out, in........ and...... out as Becky's body was fully under my control. My sister had once again fallen into the throes of orgasm as she fucked me back, vibrating, then seizing against my body and cumming in torrents between our sex.

I was almost there, almost...

(A voice)... "Becky... you gonna be much longer?" It was Randy.

I mouthed, 'Fuck,' at my motherfucking predicament.

Beck cringed at the sound of Randy's voice, "Not much longer," as she pulled off me and pushed at my chest in protest. She whispered to me, "I'm sorry... we'll have to take care of this later." She stepped over to her robe and put it on, whispering, "We've gotta get dressed. You've gotta get dressed. I'll make sure the coast is clear and you've gotta get out of here."

I was beyond frustrated. This was twice now that Beck had climaxed, but I couldn't pop my load. I headed down the steps, nonchalantly walking outside and then around to the back of their house. I just needed a few minutes to chill out. More people had obviously arrived and even more would be there soon. I figured there might be more than 30 people at the party. There were Becky's friends from work and outside work and Randy would have his friends over also. I was always pretty much the fifth wheel at these gatherings.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took a few more minutes and headed back inside.

Inside it was 7:15pm and the party was now pretty active. Not everyone had arrived. You understand there are those that always feel a need to be fashionably late. I recognized several of the partyers from get-togethers my sister, her husband, and others close to us had held in the past. Some of these folks I had gone to school with and others I had known in my professional career. We were all pretty friendly towards one another.

Debbie wondered where I had been. I smiled and let her know, "I get a little claustrophobic, especially with how hot Becky keeps it in this house during these winter parties."

She understood why Beck kept it this way, "We girls don't want to be overdressed. We like to be fashionable ya know."

Soon my sister entered the room and my eyes were agog. I hoped no one noticed, but Debbie's eyes followed my own. It was my lovely sister wearing a stunning earth toned sweater dress. It looked to consist of a handmade material that had been crocheted together. "That dress is beautiful," Debbie remarked upon taking the sight in.

"It is," I agreed, not wanting to carry on and turning my attention back to Debbie.

She looked in my eyes, taking my attention, "Your sister is a beautiful woman."

"And so are you," I confirmed. My sister had my attention, but my mind won over the fact that it would be inappropriate to ogle her. Besides, Debbie was very attractive in her own right. If it had been a week before, my sister wouldn't have me as captivated as she did. I was mesmerized by Becky's feminine allure. She had given me a fever and her body was the serum that helped me survive. After everything that had gone on, I didn't think there was any permanent cure.

Every once in a while, I caught myself stealing glances towards my sister. For the most part, she seemed to be ignoring me. She seemed to be purposefully going around to visit with all of the other guests, but finally made it over to Debbie and I.

"Are y'all doing okay?" Becky asked as she made it all the way to where we were standing and conversing.

"Doing great," Debbie answered, "Your dress is beautiful"

"I saw it on the internet and had to have it," Becky smiled.

Debbie forwarded, "We were both just talking about how gorgeous you look tonight, weren't we Jack?"

Becky and I blushed and nodded in unison as Debbie took notice and offered, "Hey, there's nothing wrong with a brother and sister admitting to one another when they look good."

"You're right Debbie. You look beautiful tonight," I confirmed my sister's beauty.

"You do," Debbie affirmed again.

"Thank You," Beck beamed in acceptance of our compliment. "Are you two having a good time?" she curiously asked. Debbie and I nodded affirmatively.

"Well, I hope y'all will get to know one another better," Becky offered. "It took a while to get y'all together. Don't waste the opportunity," Becky stared at me as she said those words. Debbie smiled in seeming embarrassment and looked away.

Becky excused herself and attended to other guests. I couldn't help the fact that I was still drawn to Becky and wanted more time with her. If there were to be a cure from Becky fever, it would come from having my craving fully satiated.

I had to admit though that Debbie did nothing to turn me off. This girl was smooth and easy to talk to. I enjoyed our banter back and forth. I asked her about her interests, which she claimed were mostly work related these days. She got around to asking me about mine. I told her I was much the same with the work situation, but I did like watching sports, but not to the point of obsession. I told her about my desire to travel and this must have struck a chord, because she told me about some of her travels over the years.

Her congeniality was surprisingly warm. I surmised the guy she dumped must have been a total prick. In my head, I figured he was probably the metrosexual type that is completely into himself, because she was coming off as a sweet girl to me and she was certainly pretty. It's funny how women like this attract those types of guys. I certainly didn't view myself as anything special in the looks department. I wasn't bad looking, but I was certainly no GQ type. She certainly piqued my interests to the point that I wanted to get to know her. Of course, there was this little dalliance I had going on with my sister, but it was my sister that was setting Debbie and I up.

A few of my sister's workmates came over and began conversing with us and soon the conversation had nothing to do with me or anything, as a normal male, that I would be interested in. I noticed Becky assessing the food situation (dwindling) and saw her heading, I presumed, to the kitchen. I felt the spark, waited a couple minutes, excused myself, and followed her. I sensed she would be alone and that is just how I found her.

She was pulling food from the fridge, when I walked up behind her and palmed her ass, giving her a start, I leaned in, breathing her essence, and whispering in her ear, "Let's go fuck."

She sat the items back down, turning her head, chiding me quietly, "What about Debbie?"

"What about her?" but I knew what she meant.

"You're supposed to be with her," she lectured.

"Maybe, but you're the here and now," I kissed her head.

"You are incorrigible, you horndog," she fussed.

I slid closer, grinding my sensitive genitalia into her soft buns, while holding her sides, inhaling her, smelling her perfume, which was driving me nuts. "She's right," speaking of Debbie, "You're gorgeous and this ensemble (her dress)... my God... I'll cum right now... I need you... I'm aching."

"Sorry," she turned, squaring up to me, giving me a sympathetic gaze, "Just be good."

'Uh.' Thinking with the wrong head. "No... I'll be good alright." tugging her hand, leading her to the hall bathroom, we once again found ourselves alone in the throes of passion. I pulled her inside and kneeled to the floor. It was so easy to push her dress up and pull her thin panties aside exposing her pouty, well lubricated pussy. The aroma of our earlier comingling was still there as I diddled her poontang with a finger and then my tongue.

"Ohhh Jacky," she succumbed from her protest, covering her mouth with her hand as the stimulation overwhelmed her. "Jack, oh Jack, this is terrible." She unbuttoned some buttons and peeled the top back, unclipping her front clipped bra, allowing her tits to spill out, reaching to tweak her nipples for an added rush. "Fuck meee," she bellowed in an undertone. I continued the finger fucking, then licked her bung hole, causing her to bend at the waist and collapse her torso against the counter. "Oh shit," covering her mouth to muffle her guttural moans.

"You like?" I asked, while smiling about my exploits.

'Huh, uh, uh, uh,' she panted, while lifting her right leg to the counter, giving me more access to the center of her drooling sex. She was completely exposed now as my tongue darted and dashed making her ass jiggle noticeably above me, 'Mmmm-Mmmmm-Mmmm.... ewww Jacky,' her little girl coos rang through my ears as I tongued her snatch, then flicked her clitty. Her hands rolled through my hair, before she reached to again cover her mouth, muffling the sounds of her unquenched desire.

I knew what we needed as I arose to me feet and gathered my lovely sister in my arms. This caused her to somewhat regain her senses as I palmed and lifted her exposed chest in my hands, "What are you doing?" she exasperatedly questioned.

The heft and softness of her tits felt so wonderful as I controlled and jostled them. "I just can't get enough of feeling you... that's all," I expelled my words in her ear.

"We really shouldn't be doing this," she lamented and worked to push my hands away. "We could get caught."

"Stop," I requested as we wrestled for control of her body.

"You stop," she giggled from the ticklishness of all the touching.

Under my breath and into her ear, "You're so beautiful... I just can't get enough"... 'uhhh' (hands searching)... get enough of you..."

I pulled her neck back and unleashed a torrent of kisses where I had access, while she worked to unfurl herself from me, "I know you wanna Jacky," again in her little girl voice, "but we can get caught. We gotta chill."

"I need to pop Beck... I feel like I'm gonna explode," I pled with guttural desire.

"I know Jacky, but it isn't right. I think we need to stop. We could get caught," she continued her innocent protest as we continued the undulations for control.

I pulled her lips to mine and kissed her deeply, looking for her to submit to my intent. She lost herself in the kisses as I lifted her upon the bathroom counter. Between kisses, "Come on let's do it... you feel so good... let me feel good." I rolled my palm down her belly to fondle her pussy as her will retracted. Sliding to the floor, I inhaled the pungent tang of her poon, once again overwhelmed by its aroma, kissing it, tonguing it, devouring it as she protested, yet succumbed to my determination.

Arising to my feet, I unbuckled and unzipped my jeans, pushing them to fall at my ankles. My cock was turgid and angry at the evening's circumstance. It needed release as it flexed and bobbled. I pushed it down, feeling the sensitivity of the frenulum, as it drug through the fine fur of her pelt. My hand continued directing the crown of my glory a few times back and forth through the petals of her flower (as she protested, 'no-uh') before I finally, 'Ahhh...' as it sunk in. Easing my way in, I felt like I was home. It felt so deliciously decadent as I pulled back and pushed in again. She was melting all over my cock.

"We shouldn't be," she pushed my chest before falling back as I fucked her deliberately. Her high pitched sounds of protest ('ewhh-ehh-ah-uh') turned me on as I let loose and she receded into another climax. When she opened her eyes, I knew to take her lips. 'Owww-uhhhh-ahhh' she moaned as we continued in our cat like coitus -- pawing, loving, squeezing, touching, feeling,... "We need to stop Jacky... we need to stop."

"Shhh... Almost... almost...," I begged.

'Ahhh...ohhh....uhhh,' she panted, her mouth hanging open, rolling her eyes and moaning in her sensitivity. Closing her eyes, she turned her head, letting go, "Yeah, uh-un-unghhh," she cringed in orgasmic bliss.

(Loudly) "Becky..."

We heard a call. It was Randy. We could hear him walking around outside on the house's main level.

Becky came to attention, whispering in a panic, "Ohhhh...Muthafuck... fuck..." pushing against me as we separated, "get dressed..." she commanded as she had slid off the counter in a millisecond, bent over, pulled up her panties, and rebuttoned her dress. Her protest was as much to herself as it was to me.

Oh, I had been so close to popping. This was so fucking frustrating, but I understood the consequences of this moment. We both kept giving one another knowing glances, like a couple of kids who had been caught in the process of stealing cookies. Yeah, we hadn't been caught with our hands in the cookie jar, but there was evidence all around us.

"Shhhh..." Beck put a finger up to my lips, while coming to my ear and whispering, "You stay in here. I'm going to go back to the party... you wait a few minutes."

"OK," I responded as she surprised me with a sensuous kiss before opening the bathroom door and slyly escaping.

I wondered how this was going to turn out. The tension of the moment had caused my arousal to dissipate, but I was completely worked up and frazzled from the events of the evening. I was going to do as I was told by my sister. I was worried she would be pissed, because I was responsible for this moment. I was the one who had escalated the situation out of control. but inside I felt she couldn't be upset with me, after all she had kissed me before leaving the bathroom.

After about 5 minutes, I made my way out of the bathroom. Luckily, no one was in the hall and I didn't see anyone as I headed to my car. Understandably, I was feeling uncomfortable and thought about leaving. What was wrong with me? I was out of control.

I got in my car and thought about the situation, then I had an epiphany and decided, 'fuck it, I'm not going to leave.' It wasn't even hardly past 9pm and the party was just getting started. I'd go back in and talk with Debbie. It was only an introductory meeting and I had nothing to lose. I actually was having a good time.

I headed back in and down to the party room where the party was now cranking. Debbie and Becky were talking as I walked up. It was so surreal. Debbie smiled as I approached, "Where ya been Jack?"

I noticed my sister giving me a sideward glance, exaggerating a smile, "Oh. I was just checking out the ballgame upstairs for a little while."

Debbie shook her head, "You men and football," she laughed and Becky feigned a chuckle with her. The situation was definitely bizarre as Becky excused herself and left Debbie and I to make small talk elsewhere.

It was nice that the group at this party involved so many of my sister's friends from her workplace. You could tell that was the base of their friendship and they all had an interconnection. It was so easy for them all to mix and mingle in small groups and the larger group. Randy and his buddies were off to the side shooting pool and doing their thing. Randy had some country boy/macho man qualities that didn't conform to my personal lifestyle. I was a city person and an Information Technology guy, while Randy worked as an Independent Contractor doing electrical work in our community. He did alright for himself and it afforded him a pretty nice lifestyle.

Randy and Becky got married a few years after high school. They had started dating in their senior year and it had become convenient to settle on one another. They were comfortable with each other, but over the years, you could see that their personal lives had traveled separate paths and now they were to the point where they didn't have much in common. That is one of the factors that had brought us to this moment. Apparently Beck had an itch and I was there to scratch it. I was enjoying scratching it, if you know what I mean.