Happy New Year to Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was delirious from the overwhelming sensitivity I was feeling. I knew this couldn't last long. I pulled her off my unyielding manhood, because I had to get the throbbing cock into some of that ooey-gooey honey pie I'd been enjoying all evening.

"I wanna do it baby," I pulled her down onto the bed until she was underneath me. Taking control of the situation, I pushed her back into the pillows, resting her at the top of the bed. It didn't feel like I was doing this with my sister. It felt more like I was with a woman that belonged to me. She was mine.

My steely shaft was poised right at her entrance. It felt like we were man and wife. We were meant to do this. "Are you ready?" I asked, knowing she was and she nodded affirmatively with nary a word spoken. I lowered myself into her with my rock hard manhood, inhaling lasciviously at the feel of the lips of her labia slowly spreading and engulfing my wicked beast. Was I invading or succumbing in this moment? This was everything I had ever wanted.

I descended until the whole phallus had sunk all the way into her, before resting for a moment and kissing my lovely. God, this felt so right, taking my time, no rush, molded around me, wet and warm. Nothing could beat this. She looked at me seriously, "Your cock is so good."

I pushed up, my arms to her sides, as I began pushing and pulling, in and out of her, "God, and you are so good." It was such a lovely sight watching her accept my rhythm, as my boner sawed in and out of the furrow of her tantalizing love. I loved the feeling of squish as it molded along every vein of my being. I felt great and it felt great. I had control, because I had come so much earlier. I knew I was going to come, sliding in and out of her love tunnel, bouncing off her bottom each time I buried it all the way in.

I pulled back on my knees and pulled her waist up to me as she continued lying back in ethereal bliss upon the bed. Grabbing her tits, I massaged them, "Oh God, I love fucking you," I moaned as I buried myself balls deep in her wet love. 'Mmmm-mmmm,' I shuddered as I enjoyed dominating her pussy.

"I want you on top," I requested. As I lowered myself and leveraged her around, until I had my wish. She lowered herself until I enjoyed the friction of her big tits mashed into my chest.

"This is sooo good!!!" she whispered in my ear. I started to piston my rod up and down inside her. It was so tight and she was coming all over my pubic bone. Nothing was going to stop us now.

As I fucked her, she arose above me, twisting about moaning, whimpering, "give it to me Jack-eee." I was fucking my hot, horny sister and I wished we had been doing this forever.... and I wished this could go on forever. She jerked above me wildly, "I'm cumming... Oh you make me come so-ooo muchhhh," she cooed in her little girl voice as she lowered herself and allowed her body to envelope my own.

Slowly, Becky fell to her side where we found ourselves spooning. The mix of sweat and cum had our bodies glued together. I nuzzled into Becky's hair and kissed the nape of her neck. In this moment, I came to realize our nakedness, feeling the chilly night air infringing upon our exposed bodies. I reached down and pulled the covers over us, feeling my arousal, once again sink into my sister's soppy pussy. I was beginning to feel somewhat exhausted, but I needed release.

I pushed my hips forward into Beck as she arched her backside until we were into a perfect position. I held her tight as my well lubricated shaft slowly, deliberately slipped and slid inside her. "I'm ready baby. I'm ready to cum." I whispered in her ear. "Thank you for tonight. Thank you for everything." I was so ready to climax for the final time today. Beck pushed back very delicately as I pushed with insistence. I long stroked her, pulling nearly all the way out and then pushing all the way in. As much as I was enjoying this, I needed release. Then, she began twisting her hips until we found a wonderful rhythm. Her snatch quivered all over my penetrating cock. I found myself entwined completely around her, groping her torso as I fiercely made love to her.

Lost in her and in the moment, I finally felt the come boiling in my inner sanctum. I pulled Beck's hip back into me, sinking my sex to the hilt, as I inhaled the essence of her hair, lost in her smell, exploding in a deep, sensuous orgasm. She slowly milked everything I had as I receded back into a pillow, still pushing into her, emptying my seed.

Finally, we collapsed satiated. It wasn't long before my exhausted erection slipped free from Beck's loveliness. I noticed the clock; it was past 2am. I pulled my sister to me so we could cuddle. She had given me everything she had and everything I needed.

We lay embraced in one another's arms for a while, coming down from our torrid encounter. The sensations were wonderful. I further arranged the covers securely over our naked bodies, as we nestled together and continued to comfort one another in our post climactic bliss.

"Thank You Beck, this has been the most wonderful experience of my life. I love you so much."

"And I love you too Jacky. I hope you know how much I have loved you and I will love you forever."

We laid together stealing kisses, "After all of this, how am I going to live without you?" I pondered aloud."

Beck put her finger to my lips, "Shhhh... our little secret... I didn't work so hard to get you someone for us to blow it... It's more important to me that you have happiness."

"I have happiness with you Beck," I reticently responded.

"I love you too, but this was just a thing... I think we've always had a thing for one another," she was once again perceptive. "I found you someone who I think can help you get through life. Just give her a chance. Do that for me."

I nodded in affirmation, "But this is so good...." I trailed off.

"It is, but I'm not going to leave Randy...," she revealed. "... and I want you to have someone."

I nodded in understanding as we continued embracing in our nude form. I knew that we weren't going to be able to be together and I hated the thought of losing this thing we had discovered, but I knew my sister was right. I was excited for the future prospects of Debbie. Becky had helped me get my groove back on. I took it to heart what she had done for me and I would be forever in her debt. We had let our inhibitions go and had found a primitive spirit in fulfilling our sexual desires.

We would spend the rest of this night together in one another's arms and worry about the future tomorrow. With tonight, I didn't need a tomorrow. Who knew what fortunes the future would bring, but if the past week gave me a hint, like Beck had told me, everything was going to be alright.