Happy New Year to Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party continued on and took its course as parties always do. The drinks flowed and the noise in the room became louder, while everyone relaxed and had a good time. Of course, I had to settle down. It was hard at first, but it got easier. Three times I had almost been caught in a compromising position with my sister. That has a way of making you wary about what you might be doing. Getting caught would certainly have been a life defining experience. Getting caught with my sister would mean touching the Gates of Hell. I figured we almost got caught for a reason and we got away with it for a reason. I had decided I wasn't going to tempt fate any more on this night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was getting close to midnight, when I headed upstairs to get another drink and some mixer I had left in the fridge. I had a good buzz going as I headed up alone, making a stop in that hall bathroom where Beck and I had commiserated earlier. I relieved myself and then headed into the kitchen. I was in the fridge, when I noticed someone entering the kitchen. Much to my delight it was my sister. She pointed the "silence" finger up to her lips and then turned it and curled it for me to come to her.

I could see, visibly, that Beck was buzzed. She tugged my hand to follow her and led me to the door of the garage. Turning to me, she once again gave me the "silence" finger and then opened the door and led me into the garage. I noticed how the garage's heater had been turned on and it was nice and cozy in there.

Becky pulled up to my ear, "We still need to be quiet. Let's get in the car. We've only got a few minutes." She opened the backdoor and climbed in as I followed. This time nothing would stop me from getting everything I wanted.

"We really shouldn't be doing this, but god you've got me so horny" she looked a little reticent, "This makes me so nervous, but I want you."

I smiled mischievously, "You jealous of your friend?"

She punched me in the arm, "No... you big oaf." Hesitating a moment, "That's ridiculous. I know you want me more."

We were in the backseat of the car pawing one another, making out and enjoying one another's company. It was all so ridiculous. The lights were low with very little illumination of one another. Becky looked around inconspicuously as I reached for the top button of her dress. She knew what I wanted as she unbuttoned the other five buttons that held the dress together and popped the front of her bra open, once again giving me total access. Shyly, she grinned and muttered, "It's just you and me and it's almost midnight."

There wasn't much luminescence , but it was more than enough to take notice of my sexy lover collapsing down further against the rear passenger door... her exposed, toned legs stirred my senses. My cock was bursting against the restraint of my boxers and jeans. "Oh baby, I may just explode," I confessed as I leaned in, my arms to her sides.

'Ohhhhh,' Beck sighed as our tongues fucked and she naturally gravitated into me. I didn't feel cold at all on the warm winter night. The cozy confines and the sensations of love I had for my sister had my mind spinning as I pushed further into her.

Our hands wrestled frantically as I found comfort resting upon my Becky's torso. I pulled up and anxiously heaved my sweater and t-shirt off together before lowering my upper body again to feel the exquisite sensation of my chest mashing into hers. The deliciousness of her luscious tits again me mesmerized my inner being as we went back at it with tongues fornicating in the full throes of passion.

Desire overcame me, "I need you Beck. I need... I need this," I pled as I tugged her panties off, exposing her completely to me. I undid my belt, unzipped my pants and pushed them down and off with the boxers in one fell swoop. Becky allowed me to reposition myself between her silky legs and over her torso. I stared in her vulnerable eyes with my cock at full mast, nature took course as I slid up and the crown plummeted inside her.

Beck's heaving chest exhibited her overwhelming desire, as she receded further down into the seat. "Oh Jacky, Why? Why does this have to be so good? so fucking good?" she cried. "No... No..." she writhed as she went breathless, shaking her head, covering her mouth to stifle her guttural moans. She was creaming all over my cock as she went limp.

"You are so fucking beautiful Beck, so gorgeous... so very, very pretty... so very, very beautiful," I whispered in her ear as I sunk further in, rhythming in and out of her loveliness. This was heaven on earth.

I further pressed into her wondrous, jiggling orbs, chest-on-chest. Every nerve in my body tingled from the friction we were creating. I was sure that Beck could feel it too. I arose above her and went for a ride seeking a culmination, my hands pressed to the top of the back passenger door for leverage. In and out... in - out... push-pull... tugging at one another's souls. Her body was spread and splayed below me on beautiful display with her dress laying beneath her clinging and encapsulating her underside.

I was mesmerized by her jiggling breasts as they danced around in accordance with our movements. Perspiration was now dripping between the two of us, glistening and highlighting the beauty that was her body. As I hovered above, she reached up and pulled me further into her, causing me to mash into her as our groins rutted together in primal ecstasy.

"Oh God, fuck, yes!" she blabbered as we continued our copulation, "Oh Jacky, I love you! I love you!" she cried as my testicles slapped against the vortex of her femininity.

The pace had sped up to pokes and jabs as the helmet of my cock was now stimulated beyond measure. Beck had lost all control of her propriety in the moment, as I am sure I had too. I couldn't tell the different between the pushes and the pulls. I couldn't tell who was doing what to whom. All I knew was that I had built a momentum. "Oh yeah baby, ummmm. that's it!... ahhhh...!" I moaned.

"Oh Jacky, oh God! Yes, oh God, yes!" she groaned as her chest pulled into mine with her head buried in my shoulder as we moved towards our climax.

She hugged me, voluntarily and involuntarily, milking my shaft seeking closure, "Please Jacky... please," she cried, "come for me." She wanted me to give her my all.

"You are so precious!" I growled as we continued the exaggerated coupling. Her muscles contracted and spasmed around my cock. "Oh Beck... ung! ungh! I'm cumming!" my body shuddered as the cream exploded filling my sissy's womb. The sensation overwhelmed us both as we orgasmed together -- convulsing, trembling, shuddering, and shaking -- trying to maintain some semblance of humanity. She held on tight as it all washed over us.

After what seemed to go on forever, I continued grinding and pushing into her, releasing all of my seed, "Oh My... Oh My..." I chanted, attempting to regain my composure as Ash nuzzled her mouth into the nape of my neck. "I love you Beck," I murmured, as we relaxed our torsos into one another, literally stuck together in a muddled mess.

It was only then that we had found our senses and realized that we were out here bare-assed naked! I wondered to myself, 'Gee... how did all this happen?' It was now past midnight and we had celebrated together for over 15 minutes in the pure, carnal, lustful throes of no holds barred fornication.

"God, I'm dripping Jack... You flooded me," she mock protested.

I leaned in smirking, "Happy New Year," as we took one another's lips one last time.

"We better get back inside," she gave me, what I interpreted from her, a guilty look. "You need to wait here, ok? Same as before."

"OK," what else could I say.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We both got our clothes back on and gave one another the commiserate kiss. It didn't take a minute for Becky to get her dress back on and rearranged. Once she had the dress buttoned, she smoothed the front, gave me a head tilting smile, and a kiss, then she was gone.

There's a side door to the garage. I dressed and headed outside and enjoyed the evening chill for a few minutes. It was invigorating. After a few minutes, I headed back to the kitchen and mixed another stiff one. I went back downstairs and saw Debbie chatting with a few of the girls. She must have excused herself as she walked up to me and hugged me, "Happy New Year Jack!"

"Happy New Year to you too Debbie," I happily returned. She further embraced me and kissed my cheek.

"I guess you were checking out your ball game... You missed midnight," she let me know. "Nah, I went upstairs to get a drink and went outside to get some air. It's so hot in here," I reiterated, but was telling a little white lie.

She continued, "Well, I'm going to have to leave shortly. I have to work tomorrow. You know the hospital never closes."

I continued the conversation, "Yeah, I understand. I'm glad I finally got to meet you. To be honest, Becky told me about you last week. I hope you don't mind me saying that she let me know that you had something going on."

"Well, that's not going to work out," she seemed sincere as I nodded in understanding. "Your sister's always saying good things about you. She adores you."

If she only knew how close we are, "Oh well, if you have some time, I'd like to go have dinner with you. That is if you'd be interested."

She grinned and nodded, "That would be nice. Maybe later this week."

"Sounds great," ...'Score' I thought... "I need to get your number."

"My phone is in my pocketbook. You can call me and then we'll have each other's numbers," she replied as she went to retrieve her pocketbook. She was back in a jiffy and we made our exchange.

Debbie and I talked about where we might go eat and maybe go to a movie for a few minutes. It was while we were in that conversation that I noticed Becky ease into the room wearing a satin pair of pajamas.

It hadn't really registered that Randy was sitting in his recliner, dozing, until I saw Becky walk over to check on him. I must have been obvious in my gaze towards my sister, because I suddenly noticed Debbie following where I was looking. And then Becky looked our way, with a slight smile, and came in our direction. "Jack," a few steps away, "He's out cold. Will you help me get him to bed soon."

"No problem," I let her know.

Becky continued, looking at Debbie, "He was up early this morning. He went on a call somewhere. He went hunting the week after Christmas and just got back a couple days ago. I've hardly seen him this week," she finished, while looking in my direction.

"Well B., It's a busy world. Look at us," Becky nodded in affirmation. "Speaking of which, I've gotta be to work at 9am, so I'm gonna have to hit the road."

"I'll walk you out," I offered, knowing it was the gentlemanly thing to do.

"I guess I'll see you in a couple days," Debbie carried on with my sister.

They both leaned in for a hug, "You haven't had too much?" Becky inquired, looking out for Debbie.

"Nah," she nodded her head, "I knew I had to work tomorrow. I enjoyed the party. It was nice after last week." They both gave one another an understanding stare.

I walked Debbie out to her car. She said she'd probably be off on Friday night, but she would call to confirm. She hugged me warmly, letting me know it was nice to finally meet, and said she was looking forward to our date. She gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek, got in her car, and headed home. I enjoyed our initial contact. She seemed mature and I liked that.

I headed back inside where the party was breaking down. The half dozen people left consisted of Becky's coworkers and a couple of their spouses. Becky was in the midst of saying goodnight to them all. She included me in those farewells and within a few minutes we were alone. Well, of course we still had to contend with getting Randy up to their room.

Becky shook Randy awake. "Randy... (shaking him, you could see he was inebriated) ... we're gonna get you to bed." He hardly even acknowledged me. Not saying a word, he arose and headed upstairs as we followed. We headed into their room where Randy stumbled into the bed.

"Jack, if you'll excuse us. I'm going to get him comfortable," she gave me a look that was hard to interpret.

"OK... I'll be downstairs," I headed downstairs to the den, where my evening had started, had a seat on the sofa and meditated over the evening and the circumstances.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This time of the year had always been hard on me, but over the past few days I had found some long desired happiness. I had never been truly alone, but female affection had been missing and I felt like, because of Becky, that something missing had been brought into my life.

My life was in no way bad. I liked my job, I made pretty good money, I drive a pretty nice car, I live in a nice house, I'm fine financially, and being single hasn't been that bad. But, there was something missing.

I needed a woman. Debbie seemed initially interested in me and I could tell she was listening when I talked to her and she was a good friend of Becky's. I knew the thing with Becky couldn't go on. We had an even closer bond than before and it would last the rest of our days. We were fuck buddies now and I enjoyed what the circumstance had brought, but normal people must be normal, and folks, this wasn't normal.

It was several minutes later when Becky entered the room, "There you are... I didn't know where you had gone."

"Been here the whole time," I shrugged and grinned as she came and sat beside me.

"What a night," she leaned in and kissed my cheek. "You like Deb?" she asked and I wondered where this was leading.

I let honesty flow, "I prefer you right now, but yeah she seems nice... and she is pretty."

"Well, I enjoy us, but we know we've got to chill. It's just not appropriate. I mean we could be ruined," she opened her eyes wide at the implication.

I nodded to confirm, "I know," but with disappointment at the reality. "We're definitely going on a date, probably Friday, but she is going to call me to confirm."

"Ohhh Goodie," she clasped her hands together before giving me a bear hug. "I don't think you will regret it." She pulled back, rubbing my thigh, and continued on. "Now you go on up to the guest room. I need to check on a few things..." She gave me a cheek kiss and a hug, "I'll be up in just a bit to tuck you in," she snickered and I nodded in understanding as we both got up and headed separate ways. . It was now past 1am and I guess Beck just wanted to tidy up and arrange a few things downstairs.

I walked past Randy and Becky's bedroom. The door was closed and I assumed that Randy was passed out inside. The guest room sat at an angle opposite the main bedroom upstairs I figured that the room had privacy and there was no way that Becky and I would be rousing Randy after the drunk he had tied on this evening. I didn't necessarily want Randy finding out about my sister and I, but I really did want to spend the night with her.

As I entered the room, I noticed the bed was clean and plush with white fluffy covers and downy pillows. One of the lamps was already on giving the room an amber hue. I sat upon the bed and after a few seconds something seemed to me to be a little odd. I noticed that several of Becky's accessories were in the room, such as a brush and a comb and some jewelry items. Out of curiosity, I walked over and pulled the sliding closet door open and saw some of Beck's nurses outfits inside. I walked over to the dresser and pulled a couple drawers open seeing some nightgowns and undergarments. It became obvious that Becky was sleeping in this room most, if not all, nights.

I took a deep breath thinking about everything. Seemed I was having a lot of revelations on this night. I did what was natural and undressed to the nude and got in bed, receding under the covers and pulling them over me, seeking warmth. I laid there trying not to think, but I couldn't help it. Should I or shouldn't I ask Beck what was going on. Was it or wasn't it my business? Time stood still as I pondered and awaited my newfound lover.

It wasn't long before the door opened and Becky's silhouette was illuminated by the background of light emanating from the upstairs of the outer house. I noticed that she no longer had the silk pants on that went with the ensemble. She exuded sexiness as she stood before me opening the buttons of the patterned baby blue satin nightshirt, allowing gravity to let it fall behind her as she stepped forward exposing her bountiful bosom. I wasn't disappointed to see the matching thong that highlighted the curvature of her hips. She was dazzling!

I was a bit disappointed when she chose to doff the panties immediately, but that disappointment immediately dissipated as I took note of the beauty of her naked body as she took the steps forward to join me in our bed. What I could never have imagined a little less than a week ago was now becoming almost second nature. Her pussy had that perfectly trimmed tuft of auburn hair that a mature woman enjoys displaying.

I was tired, but this moment brought me back to life. I couldn't stop thinking about how much I enjoyed all of this. It actually gave me goosebumps. My nerves were standing on edge in thoughts of what was about to transpire. The atmosphere seemed to be supercharged with the electricity of our chemistry.

Becky deftly lifted the covers and eased her way into the bed. She seemed so vulnerable in this moment. "Hold me," she requested before burying herself in me. We moved as one, rubbing into one another, feeling the skin-on-skin contact.

I held her tightly, knowing she could feel my cock's excitement and anticipation. "You see how into you I am... how into this I am... This whole deal makes me crazy... crazy for you.. for this," I intimated to her. I couldn't help asking, "Beck, you've been sleeping in here haven't you?... This is your bed."

'Ahhh' she exasperatedly sighed, "Yeah, I've been sleeping in here."

"How long?" I wanted to know.

"For a while... I don't wanna talk about it," and I knew in that moment that she didn't. I stroked her hair as she buried her head in my chest. I knew she wanted to lose herself and I wanted this. I needed to feel her again -- all of her.

Moments later, we both slid down further under the soft, fluffy sheets. I'd never been in a bed so soft and cushiony. It was like laying on a cloud. Seconds later, Beck was making her move and we were once again at it, in the throes of lustfully groping one another. Once more, with the all too familiar sensations of our tongues exploring one another, we lost ourselves in the moment. I didn't know if I could ever let this go. Heaven could only feel this good. The bed had definitely warmed up as we spent minutes helping one another fulfill their needs.

Eventually we paused and Beck lowered herself down to the purple-headed monster once again. Saying nary a word, she licked its length as it flexed against her attentive lips. "Oh you're such a Bad Boy wanting me like this." she cooed.

"And you're such a Bad Girl playing this game," I replied as I pulled up on my elbows looking at her.

"I'm just into this," she confessed and lovingly caressed and stroked my manhood.

"Me too," I had to admit, my toes curling. I couldn't help moaning as she gracefully massaged the engorged mass. Wow. 'I want this to go on forever,' I thought to myself as she explored the turgid shaft up close, then she smiled deliberating, "God... You MUST be into me."

She brought her lips to it and continued kissing and licking it, finally taking it all the way back into her beautiful mouth and stroking it at the same time. Twisting and bobbing she went to work, before spitting on it and kneading it, before swallowing it as far as she could, then gagging a little as the head touched her tonsils. What loveliness, as the drool hung from her lips as she pulled back.