Harmless Flirting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was no more than a half hour later when he heard a car pull up the driveway. He looked out the window and it was Jack's Buick, and Donna was getting out. He went back to his chair, and resumed looking at the videos. Donna came in, and went to where he was watching the TV.

She said, "I wasn't sure you'd be here, I thought you may have been spending the night in Chrissy's bed."

He replied, "I wasn't sure you would come home either, you looked pretty mad. I thought you might go screw one of your dance buddies, to get even with me."

"I was devastated and not sure what to do. If I came here and you were having sex with her, I don't know what I might have done. Jack was very accommodating and offered to hang with me until I got sorted out, besides he was my ride home."

Then Will stepped in it a little, "I'll just bet he was accommodating as hell, probably figured he get his chance to stick it in you, if he hasn't already."

She let Will have it, "You fucking moron, Jack is gay. That's why I dance with him so much; I know I can't get in trouble there."

He recovered and countered, "Ok, maybe Jack is gay, but all those other guys aren't, and every one of those swinging dicks wants to fuck you. I know what they're thinking based on the way you dance with them. They figure that they have a shot at getting your pussy for the same reasons you believed that I would be screwing Chrissy right now. Hell, watch the screen, if you are honest with yourself, you'll see what these guys are thinking. Look at him, gesturing to his friends when you aren't looking, what do you suppose poking his finger into the hole made by fingers on his other hand means? You think he's saying that you are an OK dancer?"

"Ok, he is an asshole and if I'd seen that, I would have slapped him." She replied.

"Like you slapped this guy who is feeling up your ass?" Will said while pointing to a different video clip, "or this guy who's humping your ass and the only slapping you're doing is slapping your ass back against his dick as hard as you can.

"None of them had a shot, I just like to dance and I have never, ever had sex with any of them," she fired back.

He countered, "Maybe, maybe you haven't done anything with any of them yet, but I'll bet a month's pay that you've been pretty close, especially when you are downing rum and cokes like water."

"I have to talk to you about that, the drinking." She said. "Cindy told ..."

Will cut her off, "We have a shit load to discuss, the most intense of which is whether we stay man and wife. But we're not having that conversation until you are completely sober. Take the master bedroom for tonight, I'll take the spare, tomorrow we'll talk."

"Alright, Will. Goodnight."

Will didn't answer, he had already turned his back and was heading for the spare bedroom. He had said all that he would say for the night.

Author's note:

I could not make my mind up how to end this story, so I decided to write multiple endings. I expected to have two, the obvious two, but on trying for a third I was surprised how easily another possibility presented itself. There are likely many more plausible ways to end this story, comment as you wish.

So, for now, there are three different endings to choose from. In each, Donna's character is tweaked, which was necessary to fit that particular ending.