Heidi's Diary: Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justine handed me some paper towels, and told me that I'd better clean myself off before the Root Beer dried. As soon as I wet the towels and was cleaning my naked body, I heard the door open, and a voice say that "she's in here, and she's NAKED." Seconds later, the five teenage girls were in the restroom with us, laughing at me, and asking questions. Justine explained that I was her "sex-slave," and that this really turned me on. She told them that I didn't talk, and that I had to do whatever I was told. I didn't need my law degree to figure out that I had better not talk while these girls were around. The girls looked at me and giggled. One of them asked if I'd really do anything. Justine looked at me and told me to put my hands behind my back, and hop on one foot. Everyone started laughing at me as I jumped up and down, my breasts bouncing obscenely. Justine had me do some jumping jacks, and then turn around and touch my toes as well. When the girls asked, Justine told them it was fine to take some pictures. I was so humiliated as I had to stay bent over with my legs spread, showing them absolutely everything.

I was so relieved when Melissa came back with something for me to wear. Unfortunately that relief only lasted until I saw what she had brought me. As soon as I looked at them, I blurted out that she'd brought me two tops. I looked closely, and it was definitely a white T-shirt, and a white tube top. I looked at Justine, confused. Melissa called me a stupid cow, and told me that I was to wear the tube top as a skirt. Everyone laughed at me as I stood there speechless. I kept trying to think of what I could do to get out of this, but my brain seemed to be stuck. I was terrified at what Justine might do to me if I didn't do what she told me too. The girls continued to take pictures of me with their phones, and I started to worry that I was going to become a star of the internet. I stepped into the tube top, and pulled it up to my hips. The thing was incredibly tight, and difficult to arrange so that it covered much of anything. After a several seconds of fiddling with it, I managed to get it to cover my crotch and most of my butt. It was so tight that there would be no doubt that I was pantyless. Sitting, even if Justine would let me keep my legs crossed, was not an option. The thing barely went below my crotch.

As quickly as possible I pulled the T-shirt on. It was incredibly small as well; I think she got it from the juniors' section. It was super tight, to the point that it was uncomfortable on my biceps. It was supposed to bare the wearer's midriff, but in my case it squeezed my boobs out the bottom. It covered my nipples, but no matter how hard I pulled it down, I could not keep my boobs inside the shirt. Justine slapped my hands away, and told me that it was time to go shopping. I looked at myself in the mirror, and pleaded with her not to, that I looked like a trailer park whore. She just laughed and said that they had been very nice to get me those clothes, and that she would take them back if that's what I wanted. I told her no, and she pushed me towards the door. Right when I was about to open the door, Justine grabbed the hem of my "skirt" and pulled it up, turning it into a belt around my waist rather than a skirt. I shrieked, and automatically tried to pull it back down. Justine grabbed me by the ear and pulled me back into the bathroom, shouting at me that I was a stupid slut, and didn't I understand what rules were. She had me lift my top and put my hands on my head. I was so humiliated to have this kind of a spanking with eight other women watching, but after five slaps to each of my breasts, she found a way to make it worse.

She looked out at the other eight, and asked if anyone else wanted to help teach me a lesson. Naturally Tina rushed at the chance. She tweaked, twisted, flicked, and stretched my nipples between her hard slaps to my breasts. It really hurt, and I found myself blinking back tears. Nicole and Melissa were not quite as cruel, but theyh each gave my boobs some pretty hard slaps. After this, they all looked at the teenagers, to see if they would take a turn. They were all too scared to move, and I thought I might be off the hook, but finally one of them came forward. She was just a skinny little thing, and she seemed very unsure of what to do. Finally, she laughed that she had never seen tits this big as she reached out and jiggled them. Justine told her to go ahead, to let me have it. She said that I was the type that had always made fun of girls for being flat-chested, (that's not really true, I've only done that a few times,) and this was the girl's chance to get even. The girl got an evil grin on her face, and proceeded to slap my boobs almost as hard as Tina had. The other teenagers took their turn, and by the end I was crying openly, and my boobs were an even shade of pink.

Justine adjusted my top and my skirt so that I was mostly covered, and we walked out into the mall. Not only were the bottom of my breasts on display, but their bright pink color attracted even more attention. People would stop and stare at me as we walked. Guys made vulgar propositions, women called me a slut, I wanted to crawl under a rock and die. We got to a clothing store, and Justine told me to go in and try on different tops right in the middle of the store until I got kicked out. I hissed at her that I'd get arrested, but she insisted that I'd just get kicked out. She told me that I could talk, but that I was not to give any reason for my behavior, and that I should leave the store as soon as I was asked.

I walked in the store, and I noticed that the teenagers were staying near me to see what happened. I found a rack of tank tops, took a deep breath, and pulled off the T-shirt. I heard a woman swear, and looked over to see an older lady calling me a floozie and telling me to put my top on. She didn't work at the store, so I ignored her. I tried on a tank top, and went to look at myself in the mirror. I walked back to the rack, took it off, and stood there topless and picked out another top. I repeated this three times when a girl from the store came over. She looked at me crossly, and asked what, exactly, I thought I was doing. I had just pulled off one of the store's tops, so I was stuck talking to her topless. I knew Justine wouldn't want me to cover up, so I just stood there with my boobs in plain view and told her that I was trying on clothes. Her eyes dropped to my breasts, and I could see the shock on her face as she registered how pink they were. She recovered quickly and told me that I'd better cover up and get out of her store, or she'd call security. I thanked her (sincerely!) and quickly got out of there as I pulled my shirt on.

Everyone was laughing hysterically as I met them outside the store, and Justine put her arm around my shoulder as she told me what fun she was having. If I didn't feel so helpless around her, I would have tried to kill her! The humiliation was just unbearable.

Next Justine told me we were all going into another store, and I had a choice. I could try on clothes (although not in the changing rooms) for as long as I wanted, but when I was done with that, I should find a place to sit on the floor over by the changing rooms. I was horrified. I thought about it for a bit, and decided that Justine would make sure that I sat on the floor no matter what, so exposing my boobs wasn't really a way to avoid showing my kitty as a I sat on the floor. So I walked over to the changing rooms, and sat down on the floor. It took me a while to figure out how to sit with my thighs at ninety degrees. Finally I settled on sitting Indian-style. I got comfortable, and then looked down. The tube top/ skirt was now bunched up and resting way above my crotch. I was spread open like I was at the gynecologist's office, and there was nothing I could do to cover up. The store was geared towards young women, and several girls around Justine's age or younger walked by as I sat there. The reaction was pretty much always the same. They wouldn't notice me at first, and then they'd smile politely and act like they were about to say hello. And then they would look down and see my bare kitty, and just laugh. A couple made some derisive comments about all my junk hanging out, and a couple others told me I should go to the truck stops, since I wouldn't be able to turn any tricks there. I felt lower than I've ever felt.

Finally Justine came over and told me we were going, and she warned me not to touch my outfit as I stood up. I was so grateful to stand and put my thighs together, I didn't give any thought to what I looked like. When we entered the mall and I saw a couple guys stare at my crotch. When I looked down, I discovered that my "skirt" was still hiked up, and everything was exposed down there. It took all of my self-control to not scream and pull the skirt down to try to cover up. The spanking was still fresh in my mind though, so instead I started pleading with Justine to let me cover up.

We were now in the middle of the mall, and she and the law clerks surrounded me. People were looking at us, but I felt a little better covered. Justine started making fun of me, talking asking me if I was worried about people seeing my twat hanging out. When she said "twat," she reached in and put her hand on my bare crotch. I was horrified by how wet I was, and she was easily able to insert two fingers. Once again, my hips responded, and I found my self humping her hand. She asked me if I wanted something from her. I had to work at it, but I panted out that I wanted to cover up. She asked me what I wanted covered up, and I could only answer with the word "crotch." Suddenly I felt Tina close behind me, and heard her whisper in my ear, "what about your ass, would you like that covered?"

I yelped and jumped as I felt a sharp stab in my rectum. It took me a second to realize that she had plunged a finger up my butt, and was now pumping it in and out. In a few seconds she and Justine got into rhythm, and my memories get a little fuzzy. It was the most perverted thing that's ever happened to me, and it was happening out in public. Justine kept asking what I wanted, to be specific, and I just couldn't speak as they worked their fingers in and out of both my holes. Finally I managed to blurt out that I wanted my pussy and ass covered, and as quickly as they had started, they stopped.

Justine told me that I had a choice. I could either stay this way for a few more hours, or agree to do one more thing. She told me it would be embarrassing, but it would over quickly, and as a bonus, I would get a one-time dispensation to adjust my skirt. I thought it over, and I knew that there was not fighting Justine. I was sure that she had something horrible planned for me, but she would probably just keep torturing me until I agreed anyway. I told her I would do it. She said I was free to adjust my skirt, and walked away. It took me a while to pull my skirt down far enough to cover my kitty, but not so far that my butt was hanging out. As soon as I was good, I did my best to catch up with them.

I caught up with them when they got to a fountain in an atrium in the mall. They all sat down on a bench, and after some thought, I decided to stand. In one way it was worse, because it attracted attention to me to be standing and all of them sitting, but if I sat down as Justine wanted me to, then a few hundred people would see my shaved crotch. Justine smiled, motioned for me to stand in front of her, and started to casually stroke the inside of my thigh. I could see all the people giving me dirty looks as she teased me by rubbing higher and higher. She told me that they were going to get up and go to the car, and after two minutes, my task was to go swimming in the fountain. The pool for the fountain was less than two feet deep, but I was to make sure that I got completely submerged, and then I could come out and join them in the car. I was so shocked by this, I didn't even think to protest.

The girls all got up and left, and I stood there a while looking at the fountain. I kept thinking about how I had gotten into this mess, and for the umpteenth time, I tried to figure a way out. Before I knew it, the two minutes were up. I looked around, and saw Nicole over by the exit watching me. I knew that I would need to follow the rules, or not only would Justine send out all the pictures she had of me now, they'd also probably leave me here, almost naked, and with no money or car. I took a deep breath, stepped into the fountain, and waded to its deepest part, just below my knees. People started to laugh and point at me as I dropped to my knees, and then went face down in the water. It was a lot colder than I expected, and I was shivering by the time I stood up. I looked down quickly, and was horrified at what I was showing. The T-shirt had become completely transparent, and stuck tight to my breasts. My nipples were clearly visible through the wet fabric. My skirt was pasted tight to my butt, but because it was so wet, it was starting to slip down. I stepped out of the fountain, and heard some people talking about where security was. I started to panic, and decided I'd better move as quickly as I could. I half-walked / half-ran towards the exit. I could feel my boobs bouncing and swaying, and got several cheers from guys I passed. I could feel my skirt slipping lower and lower, but there was nothing I could do. As I got to the exit I felt the skirt slip down my thighs, and then down to my ankles. Knowing I could not pull it up without risking punishment, and that if I left it there and tripped even more people would see me, I kicked the skirt off and ran out to Melissa's car.

Nicole went around to get in the back seat, and I went to open the door nearest me. It was locked. Justine looked out the window and told me there was no way I was getting Melissa's car all wet, so I'd better get rid of the T-shirt too. I knew better than to argue, so I peeled off the wet shirt in front of all the people going in and out of the mall. Seconds later I was in the back seat, stark naked and next to Tina, and we were driving away.

Naturally, Tina showed me no mercy. She reached over me and lowered the window, making me shiver as the breeze blew across my wet skin. I got a huge case of goose bumps, and my nipples hardened even more. The girls made fun of my goose pimples, and Tina made a point of playing very roughly with my nipples and breasts. At a stoplight, we pulled up next to a truck with some construction guys in it. The driver looked over and saw me, and soon they were yelling out the window to see more. Justine told me to lean out the window and show them my tits. I got up on my knees and leaned out the window, giving them an unobstructed view. Next Justine told me to tease them and play with my boobs, which made the guys cheer and holler. All of a sudden I felt the window coming up, and before I knew it, the window had pinned me in place. We started to drive along side the truck, with me stuck giving the guys a show. I yelped as I felt Tina stab a couple fingers into my vulnerable sex. There wasn't anything I could do with my upper body stuck outside, and she proceeded to pump her fingers in and out of me. Knowing Tina's obsession with my rear, I wasn't surprised when the fingers switched from my front hole to the back one. I moaned as they slid in, and the guys in the truck started laughing at the expression on my face.

Fortunately, Melissa lowered the window after about a minute of that, and I was able to climb back in and sit down. This also got Tina's fingers out of my butt. We managed to lose the truck, and then drove over to a large park on the other side of town. We pulled into the parking lot, and Justine turned around to face me. She told me that I had to get out, and that they would drive to the other end of the park, and be waiting for me at a picnic bench. I had twenty minutes to get there, and if I didn't make it, they'd leave me in the park with no clothes. I started to protest, but Justine said that I had better be out of the car in ten seconds, or they'd throw me out, and just leave. I jumped out of the car, spotted some bushes, and ran for cover.

From the (relative) safety of the bushes I tried to figure out what I would do. The park is really big, and sparsely wooded with playing fields and jogging trails winding through it. I've been there a few times before, but I was wishing I knew it a little better. I knew that the other side was a bit over a half mile away, so I couldn't wait here too long if I was going to be there in twenty minutes. I decided I needed to avoid the jogging trails, and especially the fields. I made a quick dash to the nearest stand of trees. I thought I heard some shouts, but I wasn't going to wait to find out. I worked my way along a small footpath through the trees, trying to keep low and out of sight. All of a sudden I almost ran straight into two women jogging. Damn, why couldn't they use the real trails! They looked really concerned and asked if I needed help and if they should call the police. There attitude changed when I begged them not to, and I told them I was on a dare. They told me that I was being very foolish, and that I'd better get some clothes on before I was arrested or attacked. They jogged off in disgust, and I felt totally disgraced.

I had to make a couple more sprints across some fields, and one time I know that an entire men's soccer team stopped and cheered me as I ran, but thank God no one followed. Finally I saw the girls at a table, and I ran up to them, asking for something to wear. Justine smiled at me and said that they weren't sure they were going to give me anything, that she liked me in the nude. She suggested that I should get under the table while they thought about it. I looked around and saw some people driving into the nearby parking lot, so I dove under the table before even more people saw me.

I started to beg Justine to let me have some clothes. I'd been naked for over half an hour, I was cold, and I was terrified I'd be caught. Justine said okay, and that she'd give me something, if I did something for her. My stomach sank, as I could guess what was coming. She said that Tina had the bag with the clothing, and that if I made her happy, then she would likely give me something to cover up. I was cowering on the ground between Tina's legs, and when I looked at her she was pulling up her skirt to show me her sex. She had her legs spread wide, and I could see her furry kitty. She rubbed it a little, and I heard her say "I'm waiting."

I whimpered out a weak "no," but I think I already knew that resistance was futile. Justine reached down and snapped a fingernail hard across my nipple, making me jump and bump my head. She said that I had better get licking and make Tina cum, or I'd never get any clothes. I still can't believe that I did it. In my entire life I've never had any interest in other women, or given thought to having sex with them. Here I was about to perform oral sex on the second girl in two days. I climbed up between Tina's legs, and placed my mouth on her sex. I decided to try and get this over with as quickly as I could. I zoned in on her most sensitive spot, and licked for all I was worth. Soon I had a finger in her as well, as she moaned and bucked. It took a few minutes, but soon she was tense and trembling. Knowing what Tina likes to do to me, I switched my finger from her sex to her bottom, and she climaxed almost instantly. As she pushed my head away I wiped my face, and asked her for some clothing. Still panting, she said that she guessed I had earned it and she passed me ... a black pair pantyhose! I started to complain, but they threatened to take even that away, so I quickly put them on, and discovered their next trick. They weren't really pantyhose! There was no covering for my butt or crotch. It was almost like a one-piece garter belt and stockings, and it left me completely exposed.