Heidi's Diary: Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next Nicole said that she had more for me to wear, but that I'd have to earn it from her. I tried to get her to tell me what kind of clothing, but she just lifted her short skirt and pointed at her hairless crotch. At this point I was so far in, I could hardly say I wouldn't do it, so I crawled over to her, and proceeded to lick her. She took longer than Tina, but finally she shuddered and let out the telltale sigh that let me know she had an orgasm. My hopes for being covered were squashed when she dropped a small piece of black fabric on the ground. I grabbed it, and was dismayed to see it was an opera glove. I pulled it on anyway, figuring any covering was better than none. It came up to mid bicep, and covered my arm very nicely, but that was all!

I was not shocked to hear Melissa say that it was her turn, as she lowered her slacks. This was more daring than the others just lifting their skirts, but I think her blazer kept anyone seeing her butt. I saw no reason to even say anything, and I obediently began to service her. She was much more of a screamer than the other two, and soon she was moaning and pulling my face into her crotch. I could hardly breathe, but I managed to keep at it until she squealed. I was rewarded for my efforts with the other glove.

Justine told me that she had one more item of clothing for me, and she opened her legs. I asked her if it would actually cover me, but she didn't respond. I asked her if she would at least tell that it wasn't a hat, which made her laugh, and say that she wished she'd thought of that. Unable to get anymore information, I placed my mouth on her sex. Justine kept up her conversation with the other three while I licked her for all I was worth. I wanted badly to make her moan and scream, but all I got were some quiet sighs. Finally she pushed my head away, and told me that was "very nice." She passed down a small piece of red fabric that took me a while to figure out. It was a tube-dress made out of a sheer red material. When I pulled it on, it went barely from my boobs to my crotch. I crawled out from under the bench, stood up and tried to adjust the dress. I was able to pull it down low enough so it covered my crotch but keep it high enough to my boobs covered. Barely. Even still my nipples were clearly visible through the transparent material, and the black hose showed through, so everyone could tell they had no crotch. Before I had looked like a trailer park whore, now I looked like a Las Vegas whore. Justine handed me a pair of high heels, and set it was time to go. The heels were almost three inches high, so it was hard for me to walk back to the car.

We got in the car, and I was now in the back between Justine and Nicole. They lifted my thighs up, and set one in each of there laps, spreading me wide open. They all chatted as we drove, and the two of them casually pinched, pulled, probed, and invaded my body. My brain was now in fog of sexual desire and frustration. I was humiliated to be treated like this, but my mind could not even focus on protesting. I'm sure scored of people saw all of my charms as we drove around, but I couldn't bring myself to look.

Finally we stopped, and when I looked I saw we were in a seedier part of town. We were parked in front of an adult bookstore, and my stomach sank as I knew I was in for more humiliation. Justine was busy writing in a notepad. By this point I knew what to expect. She gave me a list of things I needed to buy, told me they were going in, and that I should not let anyone know that I was with them. She added that I should get help filling out the list, and that I should follow all instructions. She lifted up the hem of my dress, and tucked my credit card in the front of my so called pantyhose. There was no way I would be able to pay for this stuff without showing my bare kitty. Seconds later I was alone in Melissa's car.

I read the list and was horrified. I was to get two dildos, one eight inches, the other ten. A butt plug, some anal beads (I had no idea what that even was!) a strap-on dildo, some Astro-Glide or other lube, a spanking paddle, and some nipple clamps. The note told me that I should tell whoever was helping me that my Mistress told me I had to get these things. I was also to make sure that the nipple clamps were the most painful ones they had, and ask to try them on in the store. Justine said if I didn't pick ones that hurt the most, she would know and make me sorry. She also told me to be sure to wear the clamps out of the store.

I couldn't help myself, I started to cry at what was happening to me. This was all so horrible. I had started out worried only about what Justine might do to my career. Now I was in so deep to this depraved world, I couldn't see any way out. Finally I decided that I just had to carry on, there were no other options. I regained my composure, and walked into the store. I almost lost my resolve as I walked in and saw a dozen men staring at me. Not only was I humiliated, but I had started to fear for my safety. But as I looked around, I saw a few other women in addition to Justine and the clerks, and both of the people behind the counter were girls. I walked up to one, a skinny kid with multiple piercings and pink hair and asked if I could get some help. She looked at my outfit, laughing, and asked me what I needed. I showed her my list, and told her the story about my mistress sending me on a shopping trip. She rolled her eyes, and said that explained a lot. She asked me what I needed and started to lead me around the store as I read the list.

There are an unbelievable number of options for sex toys, and that girl made me blush as she explained the function of each toy, and the advantages of thicker vs. thinner, textured vs. smooth, and all kinds of other subtleties. I tried to move quickly, but she seemed to delight in stretching things out, asking me things like how experienced I was in ass-play as she showed me anal beads. (Who even thought of things like that!) People kept walking back and forth to get a good look at me as she kept telling me all of these shocking things. I was blushing horribly by the time we got back to the bondage section, and we picked out a spanking paddle about the size of a ping-pong paddle. Then came the really tough part, she showed me a half dozen type of nipple clamps and I had to tell her that I needed to pick the most painful ones. I asked her if I could try them on. She said they had a bathroom I could go use, and I started to blush even more, and stutter. "Let me guess," she said, "you're supposed to do it here?" I nodded. She told me to go ahead, and that she was going to enjoy the show. I slowly slid my top down to my hips, and soon everyone in the store was watching me.

I took the first clamp and tried to clamp it to my nipple. I say tried, because I was so nervous my hands were shaking, and my nipple kept moving as I tried to capture it. I heard the shopgirl say she would help me, and the next thing I knew she was squeezing my breast to hold my nipple in place. I managed to get the clamp in place, let go to attach it, and almost shrieked in pain. Who makes this things?? It hurt almost as bad as when Justine was pinching me. The shopgirl suggested I leave that one on, so I could compare. I was biting my lip and blinking back tears, so I just nodded. She handed me the next set, and grabbed my other boob. This set was pretty bad, but not as bad as the first one. We replaced that with the third set, and then she had to do the fourth set because the first set was hurting my nipple so bad that I couldn't make myself do it. Unbelievably, the fifth set was even more painful, and I let out a low moan as she released the jaws. I begged her to take them off, but she said she had one more to try. Thank God it wasn't so bad, and then she removed them all. I started to rub my nipples to get the pain away, which was well received by the crowd watching us.

The shopgirl then told me she wasn't sure if the fifth set or the first set was worse, so she was going to put them back on, but on the opposite breasts so I could make sure. I nodded, and held my breath as she put them back on. Now that my nipples were so sore, they were both even worse than they had been. It wasn't by much, but the fifth set was definitely the most painful, so I told her I would take them. I don't know how I made myself do it, but I also asked her to wear them out of the store. She smiled and said sure, that she'd put it on for me. Then she grabbed the clamp I didn't want, and yanked hard. I shrieked as my breast stretched out and then the clamp slipped off, scraping my nipple. She started laughing, saying that she'd always wanted to do that, and then attached the other clamp to my abused nipple. The clamps were attached to each other by a small chain, which hung between my two boobs. She asked me if that was everything, and when I said yes, she headed back to the counter.

I gingerly pulled my dress up, and the crowd around me began to dissipate. I got to the front, and she rung everything up. Facing the counter, I pulled my hem up and got the credit card, which made the shopgirl smile, and say "nice." As she processed the card she looked at me, and then said that she thought she had been very helpful. Not knowing where this was going, but worried, I said that yes, she had been. She told me that she thought I should give her a tip. I stared at her blankly, terrified at what might come next. She said that she really liked my dress, and that it would make a very nice tip. My mouth dropped in shock. I looked around and saw the Justine was watching me. The shopgirl told me that she really liked the hose and gloves look, and she'd like to keep my dress as a souvenir. With Justine there, I knew I had no choice. I looked the shopgirl in the eye, and told her that I really appreciated her help, and I'd like to give her this to show my gratitude. With that, I peeled the dress up over my head and handed it to her. I heard cheers and rude comments from all the customers, and I signed for my purchases and ran for the exit. A few guys followed me out to watch me get in the car, but seconds later all the girls were there with me, and we drove off.

By now it was getting to be evening, and I was ecstatic when Justine said we should go home. I was between Tina and Nicole, and they spent the whole drive flicking their fingers against my clamps, making my entire breasts throb with pain. It seemed like an eternity, but soon we were back in the office parking lot, and Tina jumped out to drive my car home. Fifteen minutes later Melissa pulled into the visitor parking at my complex. I begged them to give me something more to wear, but Justine just reached in and pulled on the chain between my boobs to get me out. She told me to keep my hands behind my back, and she led me to my town-home by my breasts. We ran into one lady I'd seen before but didn't know. Her face was shocked, but she just hurried away. When we walked up to my door, we ran right into Kristy, who was coming home as well.

"For fuck's sake, Heidi," she squealed when she saw me. Justine explained to her how I had decided that I was a submissive, and that I had begged her to treat me like a slave. I wanted to scream that she was lying, but I knew better than to cross Justine. Justine said that I'd be cooking and serving the group dinner and drinks if Kristy would like to join us. Kristy was laughing as she said Jeff would be sorry that he was out playing pool. She agreed to join us, saying that she had to see what happened. Once we were inside, Justine removed the clamps, and told me to get in the kitchen and make them all some margaritas. She slapped my butt to get me moving, and I hurried into the kitchen. My nipples had been numb from the clamps, but by the time I was in the kitchen they started to wake up. I couldn't believe how much it hurt; it was worse than putting them on! I was literally crying as I made the margaritas, standing in my kitchen with crotchless hose and long gloves. The whole thing was just too surreal.

When I brought the pitcher and salted glasses into my living room, I noticed that all the blinds were open, so anyone looking in would see my outfit, or actually my lack thereof. I thought about asking if I could close them, but I figured that would lead to something even worse. As I set the tray down on the coffee table, I felt two hands probing my crotch, and another pull on my tender nipple. This was to be the pattern for the evening. I would run around serving the girls, and they would take every chance to fondle, pinch, twist and probe me. I went around the room giving each girl her drink, and except for Kristy, they all made a point of playing with either my boobs or my crotch. They all made catty comments about how I was a complete slut, and that they couldn't believe how wet I was. To make things worse, they were right, my sex was swollen and their fingers got slimy as they touched me. Justine kept her habit of wiping my ooze off on my breasts, while Tina used the lubrication to slide her fingers into my rear end.

As soon as I had the drinks handed out, I hurried back to the kitchen to mix another pitcher. Justine came in and used my phone to order a pizza. She told me that it would be my job to keep them all set with drinks and food, and if I had nothing to do, I should stand nearby so they could see and play with me. She told me I was to do anything that anyone asked of me, and that if I protested or made any comment at all I would be punished severely. In fact, I was not to say a single word, unless I was asked a direct question. She pinched my nipple painfully to make sure that I understood, and then went back to the group. It was all I could do to keep from crying as I took the drinks out and poured them. The pitcher was still half full when I was done, so I stood between Melissa and Nicole's chairs, and waited to see if anyone needed anything. Justine was sitting on the couch with Kristy, and had her arm wrapped around my neighbor, and was whispering in my ear. I hate to admit this, but I actually started feeling jealous. It's crazy, but I kept worrying about what would happen if Justine liked Kristy better than me. Kristy is really thin, and not very big in the chest department, but she's cute in an athletic kind of way. What if Justine decides she'd rather be with her? Practically, it would be bad for me, because if Justine gets tired of me, she might ruin my career just for the fun of it. But if I'm honest, it's more than that. Even though I hate what Justine is doing to me, and the way she forces me, I have to admit that when she touches me it feels soooo good. It's hard to understand, but when I think about what would happen if she stopped, it fills me with dread.

After a bit, Justine pulled me away from my worries, and called me over. She told me to put my hands on my head, and stick my chest out. (Actually she said tits.) Once I had done that, she had me bend at the waist, dangling by breasts in front of her and Kristy. She started to talk to Kristy about my boobs, about how big and jiggly they were. She reached up and bounced them a few times. Kristy just stared, dumbstruck, but when Justine urged her, she reached up and jiggled my right boob. Justine then took the nipple clamps, and reattached the left one. She told Kristy to do the other one as I bit my lip and blinked back tears. Kristy took a lot longer to get it right, and she had to play with my nipple for so long that I was getting really turned on before she released the clamp and the pain took over.

Right then, the doorbell rang. Justine told me to go get the pizza, and come back for then money. Since Justine had told me to not even speak, I just walked to the door, and opened it to a very shocked pizza delivery guy. He finally stuttered out that my pizza was here, and told me how much we owed. I smiled and took the pizza from him. I didn't invite him in, but I wasn't surprised when he followed me. I heard him swear when I bent over to set the pizza on the coffee table, and I blushed when I realized that he had a perfect view of my asshole and vagina when I bent like that. Justine made it worse by tossing a $20 bill on the floor, and telling me to get it for him. This time he just started laughing, and saying that no one at the pizza place was going to believe this. He asked if any of us ladies would be needing his services, at which point Justine spoke sharply, warning him not to cross the line. Chagrinned, he left, but not before telling me what great tits I had.

The fact that I had not eaten lunch lurched to the front of my mind, and I was ridiculously grateful when Justine said I could eat a piece of pizza, as long as I sat on the floor. So there I was, sitting indian-style, with my sex spread wide for the five women. I noticed that Kristy kept sneaking peeks at me, with a look that said she couldn't believe what was happening. I noticed that now Justine was rubbing her arm or thigh as she talked with her. Once my pizza was done, I had to jump up and run to make more margaritas. As the liquor flowed, the party got louder and more rowdy. Nicole took to slapping my butt whenever she could, to howls of laughter. Tina would yank on the chain between my breasts, making me yowl, while Justine would tell everyone that maybe I was starting to regret having such big boobs. I wanted to crawl into bed and die, but it just kept going on and on. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, it did.

I had just returned with another pitcher, and Justine told me that she wanted me to go get my bag of toys, and set them out on the table so Kristy could see. Kristy's eyes were as big as saucers as I dumped out the bag of sex toys on the table. I must have blushed twelve shades of red as she looked at all the phalluses, beads, and the paddle. Justine leaned forward, and took the strap-on. She didn't put it on, but she held it in her crotch, with the fake penis pointing up obscenely. She made some horrible comments about how this was what Heidi really wanted. She then looked at me seriously, and told me to give her a blowjob like the one I had given Mark. Every fiber in my being wanted to protest, but I remembered her instructions, and I knew I could not bear to be punished. Especially not in front of Kristy. So I knelt in front of her, and as Kristy shrieked in shock and started to swear, I started to perform oral sex on the dildo. I felt so stupid doing it, I mean Justine couldn't even feel it, but in some perverted way it was turning me on too. Soon my head was bobbing up and down, and my lips were brushing against Justine's hand where she was holding the phallus. I could hear Kristy laughing, and saying she couldn't believe it.

I felt Justine's hands on my shoulders, pushing me up. She told me that was enough, and that now I should mount her. At this point nothing could shock me any more, and I put my knees on either side of her thighs, and lowered myself onto the strap-on protruding from her crotch. Suddenly Kristy was swearing a blue streak, and Justine looked at her, telling her that she'd better get started. I was totally confused as Kristy looked angry and said no way, that she wasn't doing it. Justine's face turned hard, and she told Kristy that a deal was a deal, and if she didn't do it, then the rest of them would do it for her. Kristy looked concerned, and then a little resigned, and then to my shock, started to unbutton her blouse. Justine flicked a finger across a nipple, telling me to start riding, and as I started moving my hips, literally fucking Justine, she explained that she and Kristy had made a little bet. By this time Kristy's blouse was off, and she stood up to unzip her slacks. The girls started making strip-tease sounds, and Kristy blushed furiously. Justine told me that she had told Kristy that if she told me to take a dildo, give it a blowjob, and then ride it like a cowgirl, that I would do it without question. Kristy had said no way. That maybe Justine had some kind of blackmail over me, but that I wouldn't do it without protest. Justine had gotten her to bet her clothing on it, so now Kristy had to strip. Kristy had worked her bra straps off her shoulders and was hesitating. With a look from Justine, she clearly found the resolve, and pulled the bra down, exposing her breasts. I have to say that although her breasts were small, probably not even a B cup, her nipples were very big, and very hard.