Heidi's Diary: Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I continued to ride Justine, Kristy managed to peel down her panties, exposing her neatly trimmed pubic hair. She sat down next to Justine who smiled at her, caressed her cheek, and told her how pretty she was. I felt that insane pang of jealously again, wishing she would treat me that way. Then it got worse. While I was riding away on Justine's dildo, she pulled my naked neighbor close to her and they started kissing. So I not only felt jealous, I felt stupid. Justine was ignoring me completely while I was having sex on her lap. It was horrible.

Justine broke off her kiss long enough to look at me and tell me Kristy was the only one here who I hadn't serviced yet today, and she suggested that I should make that right. As I sign of how far gone I was, it didn't even occur to me at the time about how sick and wrong that logic was. I just climbed off her lap, with that thing still inside of me, and crawled between my neighbor's thighs. Soon I was lapping at Kristy's sex, while she and Justine sucked face. All the time Justine was tweaking and pulling on Kristy's hard nipples. Suddenly I felt the dildo slide out of my sex, and I looked behind me to see Tina wearing nothing but her bra, busily strapping the fake penis to her crotch. I was shocked to see that Melissa and Nicole had shed their clothes from the waist down, and were lying on the floor in a 69 position. I have obviously heard of orgies before, but I've always found it kind of repulsive. I was shocked to find that I was in the middle of one. A lesbian orgy, no less. It made my head spin.

I felt a pain in my ear as Justine grabbed it and pulled my head around. I went back to licking and sucking on Kristy, trying to get her to come quickly. Before I could make much progress, I felt Tina get in position behind me, and start to thrust the strap-on into me. She reached under and grabbed my boobs, and ... well there's really no other way to put it... she started fucking the living shit out of me. I've never really liked doing it doggie style, but this was unbelievable. I've never had a guy that did me like this, and soon I was having trouble focusing on Kristy. Next I felt Tina rubbing some cool fluid on my butt, and I looked back to see her squirting the lube on my rectum. I braced myself as she proceeded to work first one, and then two fingers into my backside. I decided I'd better get Kristy finished quickly, or who knew what Tina would do. I managed to get one of my fingers inside Kristy's sex, and then I started to suck and nibble on her button. She started to buck and tremble, and then she had a climax that I have to say must have been the mother of all orgasms, more like three packed into one. When it finally ended, Kristy slumped back, dazed.

Justine jumped up, and told the girls that the evening was over, and it was time to go. Melissa and Nicole stopped their part of the orgy, and stood up. They grabbed Kristy, and told her she had to go. She asked for her clothes, but Justine told her that she had given them up, and they were Justine's clothes now. Laughing, they marched her buck naked out the door, and tossed her purse out after her. I don't know if Jeff was home yet, but Kristy might have had some explaining to do. Melissa and Nicole said they were leaving too. Melissa picked up her pants, but didn't put them on as she walked with Nicole out to her car, naked from the waist down.

That left me alone with Tina and Justine, who told me that now the real fun would begin. Tina went over to the dining room table, bent over it, and wiggled her butt at me. Justine whispered in my ear that it was time for me to get some more "rimming" experience in. That began a long night of sexual depravity that I could never even have begun to imagine. I ended up with my tongue in every orifice of both girls, and they managed to get most of the sex toys in most of my orifices. At one point Tina actually got her entire hand into my back door while I was servicing Justine. In one way it was the grossest, most humiliating thing that had ever happened to me, but it also made me want to cum in the worse way.

And in the end, that's probably the worst thing that happened to me today. They kept bringing me right to the edge of orgasm all night, but they never let me cum. Once they were satiated themselves, Justine made me insert the butt-plug (all by myself!) and told me to write in my diary. Justine set up her video camera again, and she said she would check it to make sure that I didn't try to masturbate. With that, they went off to bed, and left me here in the living room. It's after 2 AM now, and I'm tired, sore, and excruciatingly horny. I have no idea what tomorrow is going to bring, or what's coming over me. Yesterday I thought I might find a way to break free of Justine, now I don't even know if I'd want to be. I just wish I could cum...