Hello Mr. Robinson Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,786 Followers

"Master Greg," Isix said taking my arm gently. "It is time to clean up and get into your costume."

"I'll be up in a few," Rhea said with a warm and open smile. "Have fun..."

I relented and let the Osirin lead my upstairs. Once we were in my bedroom Isix went into the bathroom and started a shower. I stripped down and walked into the bathroom. Isix stood naked with her arms covering her breasts and her sex. Her expression appeared self-conscious and demure. I say appeared because her psyche was radiating sexual hunger.

"Master Greg..."

"Just Greg," I said correcting her.

"Greg," Isix replied. "Do you prefer me in a submissive, equal or dominant role?"

"What do you want? This is a two-way experience. I want you to be happy and enjoy our time together."

"No one has ever..." she said her voice fading into silence.

Isix launched herself at me and I caught her midair, pulled her into my arms as she kissed me. Her untapped hunger consumed us both. The next rational moment I recalled I was lowering her onto my erection. Her back arched as my cock filled her completely. The passion within us built into a whole new level I thought was impossible. Rhea had been right about taking an Osirin lover. The sensory feedback built upon itself until we reached a body wracking climax. I was washing my hair when I received a message from Surfer, Nick's primary artificial personality.

"May I come in?"

"Surfer," I replied staring at his hologram projected from my watch. "I don't understand. What do you mean?" I heard a soft knock at my bedroom door. "Um... come in."

The door opened and a few seconds later someone stepped into the bathroom. I opened the shower door to see the gleaming mirror bright body of the Surfer. I tried to wrap my head around how Nick had done it. I wasn't aware of any project to give artificial personalities a physical form. He was glorious in his perfection and yet he appeared uncomfortable in his new skin. As Isix dried me off Surfer asked for my help in adjusting to what he called his new output device. I wrapped the towel around my waist so that Surfer and I could talk while I got dressed.

"How do you stand it?" Surfer asked looking miserable.

"Stand what?"

"The god-awful lag time. I never knew the terrible limitations humans and other sentients had to deal with. I can perform a million calculations and other processes by the time it takes us to share greetings."

"You have to remember that I was born a human. It has been a relatively brief time that I experienced your world Surfer. I understand though. Perhaps you can find a way of alternating between meat and digital time the way I do."

"I find that an insightful solution. You are a constant source of inspiration to us. Nick sent me here to deliver something for you. He says it is a key component to your 'other' duties. I am supposed to stay here while you try it on."

"What is it?" I asked as Surfer picked up the intricately decorated cube from the bed where he had placed it. "I don't recognize those characters. Where did he get this?"

"It is a relic of the Order. It serves to augment as well as hide your innate talents. I am here to observe you open the cube and remove the relic."

"Now... like right now... there is a party beginning downstairs." I asked and Surfer just nodded. "Fine."

Angrily I reached for the cube. There was a blinding flash from the runic characters. I didn't see the box open but I heard it. Something hit me in the chest like a sledgehammer. I gasped for breath as an icy sensation spread until I was shivering and fighting to fill my lungs with air. I blacked out. Isix was cradling my head in her lap when I awoke. I sat up and fought off the dizziness. I looked down and at my arms and legs but there were no obvious changes. Had the box been empty?

"What the hell happened?" I asked Isix but she just shrugged. "Did you see or sense anything?"

"No Greg, you touched the cube and you fell to the floor as if you were having a seizure. I held you and soothed your body and mind. How do you feel?"

"I am fine now. Was I out for very long?" I asked but she shook her head. "Good, let's just keep this between us for now."

I got to my feet just as Rhea threw the door open and stared at me her face a mask of distress. She took me into her arms and clung tight. Her thoughts were clear and required no effort to read. I touched her mind and soothed her. Isix held up a hair brush and Rhea nodded. I sat down in front of the vanity so that the Osirin could brush my hair. While she did that Rhea took out my costume for the party. I stared at my reflection in the mirror as Isix dried my hair. I suddenly remembered that the J'Nai had no word for mirror in their language. It spoke of a certain humility and a culture that prized community over the individual. I leaned against Rhea's hands and she used her nails against the back of my neck sending shivers through me. It was a small thing but it meant the world to me. We were reveling in the unimportant as we prepared to dress for the party. Tomorrow we would be returning to the states and my duties. Cindy was going to be staying on until the weekend. I was headed to Florida to speak with the top brass at NASA. I had so many things in the air but I wouldn't have it any other way. Rhea started brushing my hair and I saw her frowning.

"What is it?"

"You need a haircut and no I don't mean losing any length just a little trim." She said giggling.

"Hmm, length and a little trim huh? Who do you suggest?"

"Isix," Rhea replied without hesitation. "Since you've only tasted the pleasure of fucking an Osirin. They are amazing lovers as you know. I was in Egypt while the great pyramid was being built. I met this well-hung Anubis. He wrecked me for a week after a night of severe pounding."

"I hope you gave as good as you got."

"Damn straight I did. I left him a drooling mess on the temple floor. When the high priest discovered him, he had me tied up and punished for my transgressions."

"MMM, the thought of you all tied up and helpless is quite the mental image." I said winking at her.

"It should. That old fucker was hung like a god and took out all that frustration on me. Hey, we should holiday in Cairo when time allows." Rhea said giggling again.

Isix finished with my hair and I took the costume that was hanging on the back of closet door. I unzipped the heavy plastic carrier and took out what was inside. It was a uniform of some kind. The fabric reminded me of silk because of how slick and sturdy it was. The moment I got a good look at where the stitching should have been I knew this was of J'Nai manufacture. Just like their buildings there clothing lacked any signs of joining of any kind. Thank god Rhea was there to help me into what she called a seer's uniform. The exterior of the cloth help shields the psychic from unwanted mental contact while the interior formed a lattice structure allowing more profound discipline levels. The finishing touch was an ornate walking stick etched with J'Nai runes.

"This isn't a costume," I said glancing at Rhea.

"No, it isn't," she agreed. "It was my idea. Jon wants you to keep it as a gift."

I helped her into her maid costume which included an antique leather and herringbone bustier. Once she was in her body armor her submissive side manifested. I could see it in her eyes. She wanted to be told what to do until the bustier came off. It took everything I had not to shove her down onto her knees and brutally fuck her throat. Her body language changed and I knew it was going to be an interesting night. Since this was going to be my last night in England I was going to enjoy myself to the fullest. A soft knock on the door heralded the arrival of my daughter. Rhea, playing her part, rushed to the door and opened it. Cindy entered the room wearing a daring navy-blue velvet dress. The plunging neckline gave a clear view of her cleavage and somehow still managed to hide her erect nipples. I was about to compliment her look when Cindy produced a leather collar from behind her back.

"Kneel," Cindy coolly whispered and Rhea complied without hesitation. "That's a good girl."

I watched as my daughter slipped the collar around the redhead's neck. Cindy reached into her purse and produced a leash and attach it to Rhea's collar. There was a loud click as the clip closed. Rhea's head was down and her eyes focused on the floor. Cindy made a sharp noise that reminded me of a rider urging their mount from a walk to a canter. Rhea rose to her feet but kept her gaze averted. Cindy smiled and rewarded Rhea by stroking her hair. From that moment on Rhea never uttered a word unless she was directly spoken to. We donned our masks and I notice a distinct difference between the elegant ones that Cindy and I had compared to the plain black over Rhea's eyes. Isix slipped from the room to don her own costume. I looked forward to seeing what she had planned.

"Hi daddy," Cindy said. "The party has officially started. You look amazing. Care to walk with me?"

I offered her my arm and she took her place by my side as Rhea walked behind us. The leash rested on Cindy's shoulder as we left the room towards the head of the stairs with Surfer following silently behind. We reached the stairs and there were twenty or so couples arrayed below us. We paused for a long moment before walking down to join the other guests. One of the staff had a silver platter with crystal flutes of champagne. I grabbed two glasses offering one to Cindy. She took her drink and handed over the leash to me. I watched as Cindy slipped into the crowd and I paraded Rhea around letting the guests ogle or lightly pet her by the more daring. I heard the soft purrs from Rhea as we reached the music room where the musicians entertained the guests. There was food, drink and a thick miasma of sexual tension in the air. Rhea's mental fingers stroked my thoughts.

"Speak pet," I sent to her and felt the emotional shiver run through her.

"Thank you Master," she replied. "Can you taste it? They are so hungry. I am already soaked from the light touches I have received."

"You stick by me unless I hand your leash off. Understand, you belong to me. Tonight, I am going to wreck you!"

"YES Master! I belong to you."

I sipped my drink taking in the costumes. I was surprised at the high quality of the workmanship in most of the regalia around me. Was this a yearly affair or had they hired a crew of seamstresses and cosplayers for the party? The variety was as impressive as the skill that went into the costumes. There were people dressed in Victorian Era garb, others from the 1920s, and a majority attired in costumes depicting characters from various popular video games and Japanese Anime. It was a colorful display to say the least. I wondered how long the costumes would last before the hunger broke loose and engulfed everyone. As if that were her cue Isix appeared wearing a gown of radiant silver and about her waist a belt of crystal and hard light binding it together. Crowning her head, she bore a matching diadem of gems and living radiance. Everyone's attention was on the stunning beauty of the Osirin unveiled.

"Are you enjoying yourself," Tess Masters asked appearing suddenly at my side. "Ooh, you have an adorable toy with you. Can I have a taste later?"

"If you behave," I replied instinctively watching her response closely.

"Pity," Tess whispered. "You only have one collar."

"I don't need a collar."

"MMM, no you don't... I would like another..." She replied before falling silently suddenly. "I don't believe it. She actually showed up."

"Who showed up?" I asked Tess as she drifted away from me towards a woman dressed in strategically placed feathers.

"La Mia... La Mia Dameus, she is the leader of the followers of Laensash. Pagan goddess of pleasure and pain."

"It sounds like a cult to me," I said just as La Mia broke free of her admirers.

"Ah, you must be discussing me." La Mia purred as she turned towards me. "MMM... who is this?"

"La Mia I'd like you to meet Greg Robinson." Jon said in introductions appearing behind her.

The pale skinned woman offered her hand and I took it but the moment of contact left me feeling slimy. I kissed her hand to remain polite but let go as quickly as possible. I felt like I was thirteen again and caught masturbating by my mom. I looked at her even as she examined me. Her eyes were narrow, angled and the color of obsidian. Her black feathered mask obscured her features. Was she Asian? She was thin enough but she had round hips and generous breasts, and long athletic legs. La Mia certainly was attractive on the outside but it was the inside I was distressed over.

I almost missed the psychic contact. It was like ground fog shifting to water flowing over my mind seeking entrance. I fashioned a smooth steely barrier. The water would not be denied and renewed its assault. I lowered the temperature of the sphere until the water froze and I sent of tiny charge of electricity back to its source. I got a brief glimpse into her mind. La Mia took a step back and brought her hand to her mouth. Her serpentine smile was gone. She frowned and turned away without another word.

"I've never seen that before," Jon said watching La Mia's ass as it wiggled. "A beautiful woman walking away from you."

"She is grave news and if you want my advice I'd stay away from her." I said the party mood crushed by the strange woman's appearance and psychic attack.

"Care to share why," Jon asked instead of simply blowing me off.

"She tried to read my thoughts. I kept her out and got a glimpse inside of her head."

I decided to leave what I had seen in her mind to myself. There was no reason to spoil anyone else's night. I tightened my grip on Rhea's leash. I decided to mingle some and perhaps that would improve my night. There was plenty of alcohol being served by scantily clad young people. I will give Jon this he knew how to throw a party. I could feel Rhea's hunger rekindle when a particularly handsome young man offered her a drink. Rhea didn't speak but lightly tugged on her leash. I nodded and she accepted the drink. As we passed through small groups of guests they asked if they could touch my pet. I nodded as I leisurely sipped my wine. I could feel Rhea's movements as she was caressed and touched. One of the men began to tug her panties to the side when I grabbed his wrist and squeezed lightly.

"I said touch not grope," I said coolly and he apologized profusely.

I let go of him and the other guests quickly learnt that while I didn't mind a few casual touches anything more would not be tolerated. We continued moving and catching up with people that I knew from the states. They were happy to see me up and around. I heard a ton of gossip about the new administration. I was surprised at how well Lydia, the POTUS, was being received. She had created a nonconfrontational atmosphere that hadn't existed in decades. I was proud of her. The conversation turned to the launch of the orbital ring and a successful deployment of the Spiderbot. It was a dream of NASA to be able to clean up the space junk orbiting the Earth. Nick had made that possible. It was an autonomous drone that sought out and snared dead satellites and using nanotech to break them down to usable components for the International Space Station. It might take a decade or more for the drone to finish its task but what had once seemed impossible was now at our fingertips.

The gentile senator from Massachusetts appeared wearing a flapper dress from the 1920s. She had a drink in one hand and was gesturing quite enthusiastically with the other. She spotted me and waved me over. I was approaching when she fell silent and her face lost color. It was another psychic chill. I looked around for La Mia but she was nowhere to be seen. I forced myself to move slowly as I scanned the crowd. There he was dressed like the pharaohs of old. Jon and Nyarlathotep appeared to be in a heated discussion. I placed myself between Nyarlathotep and the others. I was hesitant to hand off Rhea's leash to anyone but I was equally afraid of the dark-skinned man. I watched the interaction between the two and knew that what Nyarlathotep was wearing wasn't a costume but his robes and regalia of office when he was Pharaoh of Upper and Lower Egypt.

A sudden memory rose to the surface. Steve had encountered the enigmatic figure before, ages ago or was it a millennium from now. I was standing upon a twilight world where the remnants of structures littered the landscape. I looked up at the sun and its light was diminishing as I watched. I knew from Steve's memory that Nyarlathotep had hurled this world away from its companion star. The world darkened as a fell shadow stretched over the immediate area. I turned to face the thing casting the shadow. My mind tried to process the biological nightmare before me but it was so alien it defied the limited references in my mind. Even with the myriad shapes and forms that life takes upon the earth my mind was unable to process the cyclopean creature before me. I could make out three titanic legs striding over the necropolis towards me. The outline of the thing squirmed and writhed like a mass of gigantic worms. I knew from Steve's memories that this was but one of ten thousand horrid forms that Nyarlathotep could manifest. The dread I had felt before was nothing compared to my new-found terror. The memory ended and mere moments had passed at the party. My first task was to throw up the full strength of my mental defenses. I couldn't let the once pharaoh know I suspected him of being anything but human.

"Master, are you alright?" Rhea whispered her lips brushing my ear lobe.

"I will tell you later. Stay away from the pharaoh no matter the cost."

"Yes Master," she replied.

Nyarlathotep approached and I felt the icy touch of his mind upon mine. I held my ground and he nudged with more force now but found no footing. The seer uniform acted as psychic armor. It stood between the Crawling Chaos and myself. He raised an eyebrow and pushed harder still as his thoughts became like smoke seeking to slip past my defenses. I found a fresh wellspring of strength when I thought of my daughter and Rhea. The thing, clad in human form, grew weary of my defense and threw a great portion of his might at my mental defenses. I was sure they would fail and I would drop lifeless or insane to the floor. The barrage of images, scents and sounds formed a torrent of utter chaos but somehow, I withstood it. Infuriated the pharaoh stopped his attack and switched tactics. He stepped close to me and sniffed the air. He smiled and stepped back.

"You have been near that traitorous bitch." The Crawling Chaos said and I nodded. "She thinks she can hide in here. She is wrong."

"I don't know where she is. I found her touch repellent."

"I bet you did," Nyarlathotep laughed. "Her goddess and you have history boyo. Fear not, you are safe from me tonight. I am here for the woman only." He began to turn but stopped and spoke once more. "You are far stronger than I expected, good. I hate being bored."

He sniffed the air a few times and like a hound caught her scent and left me shaking. Rhea touched my shoulder and I looked back at her. I could see the fear in her eyes. I turned and laid my hand on her cheek. She leaned against my hand and I urged her to calm. The renewed tranquility was shattered by a woman's scream and the sound of breaking glass. The next sound was the laughter of Nyarlathotep. It was something that would haunt me to the end of my days. The air warmed and I realized the thing in human form had departed the mansion. I let out a sigh of relief and found my shoulders drooping as the tension left my body. Jon appeared and he looked pissed. I felt his mind reaching out to the psychic jewel in his staff and a heartbeat later the memory of La Mia and Nyarlathotep had been erased from his guest's minds. All of them but me, I appeared immune to the stone's power.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,786 Followers